Oblivion & Doubt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was fun. Miranda played old records while she cooked, and he had taken out a bunch of candles when the power had flickered, so they ate by candlelight listening to scratchy recordings of Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone. They had cranked up the oven with the door open and managed to warm up the kitchen a little, but not enough. Following Miranda's lead, Leethie had bundled up in sweats and dry boot socks and her thickest sweater. Miranda said they looked like a couple of refugees. And after two glasses of wine, and being pressed by Leethie, she admitted to having just watched TV most of the day. They both laughed while Miranda gave her a blow by blow of all the day's soap operas and a fight that had broken out on Maury Povich.

They were finishing the Brunello when Thom called, sounding drunk. Leethie teased him, describing the skimpy outfits they had on until Miranda took the phone from her, laughing as she told him to stay put, but they weren't coming out.

It was almost 10 by the time Andre called to tell them he still couldn't get anyone out to fix the heat but promised that he hadn't given up. The storm was raging and the funky wood-framed building shuddered and swayed. The candles flickered and the cold seemed to pass right through the old double-hung windows.

Miranda seemed subdued as they cleaned up. Leethie wondered if it was because of Thom's call or Andre's. She could see their breath. She turned off the oven and turned to Miranda.

"Come on," she told her, "this is crazy. Let's go to bed."

Miranda started to move towards her "room" but Leethie stopped her.

"No," she told her. "My bed is more comfortable." Miranda turned for a moment in confusion, but then turned back and went into Leethies room. They decided to sleep in sweats and socks. Leethie grabbed the comforter and blankets from Miranda's bed and they burrowed in together.

They were facing each other, knees touching, Miranda had her arms folded in front of her but not crossed, her fingers near her chin. It reminded Leethie of the night in the village in France, except they were both shivering rather than sweating and Miranda was smiling, her teeth chattering. She put her arms around Miranda and rubbed her, trying to warm them both up.

"This-s-s-s i-i-is nic-c-ce," Miranda whispered, exaggerating her chattering - or just letting it have sway.

Leethie laughed. "Yeah, really nice, except we're about to freeze to death!"

"It's nice,' Miranda said firmly.

"Yeah it is," Leethie agreed.

They dozed like that fitfully, at times getting so cold they put the blanket over their heads, but having to go up for air after not too long, no matter how cold it was. But finally, Leethie fell asleep. She dreamed of the storm, the howling of the wind, and the rattling of the windows making confused appearances in confused dreams of darkness and heat, of being buried; flecks of mica and hot earth. She woke in a sweat with Miranda tugging at her clothes.

"s'OK... There you are," Miranda cooed as Leethie lifted her arms and let her pull her sweatshirt off, she was drenched in sweat. "OK, now these."

"What time?" Leethie asked as lifted her hips obediently. Her mouth was dry, her tongue felt like parchment. Miranda pulled her sweatpants down and off. "What's happened?"

"Three. Andre got the heat back on I guess," Miranda whispered, handing her a glass of water, "but now it's like a hundred and five in here."

"Jesus Da, I feel like I'm cooking."

"I know," Miranda was naked and sweaty as well. She was untangling Leethie's feet from her socks and the bunched-up sweats. "I tried opening the window, but even a crack and the snow came blowing in."

Leethie kicked the blankets from the bed as Miranda lay back down next to her. The storm still roared and screamed outside. Leethie wondered how Andre had managed to get the heat back on, and how long it would be at full blast. The apartment was dark, but she could see Miranda who was staring back at her.

"Thanks Da," She whispered, rubbing Miranda's shoulder. "I don't know why you take such good care of me."

They were facing each other. Leethie had her right arm folded back flat under her head, cheek against her bicep, left leg filed and draped over the right. Her left elbow was behind her, her wrist draped over her waist.

Her right elbow and left knee were touching Miranda's who was mirroring her.

"I love taking care of you," Miranda told her softly, moving her right hand onto Leethie's hip. "Would you like me to take care of you?"

Their faces were close. Their breath smelled of wine and mint. Their sweat smelled sweet and earthy. Leethie was staring into Miranda's non-color eyes, feeling at ease. Her dearest and only real friend. She imagined losing Miranda and felt herself tense, she had had to squeeze her eyes shut, trying to blind the fear. When she opened them Miranda was looking at her with concern, Leethie's hand was in her mouse-soft warm gray hair.

"Like the hostel in France?" Miranda asked, bowing her head a little. Leethie remembered pushing her down the bed by the top of her head, pulling her mouth against her cunt by the hair, remembering holding her there, squirming, until she opened her mouth.

"No," Leethie said, quietly. Her voice sounded high and girlish. Her hand was on Miranda's wrist now, clutching it gently. She thought of Miranda's mouth, her in her ear; the intimacy of it. "Like the night train."

The corners of Miranda's mouth curled upwards, but she parted her lips and licked them as her hand slid off Leethie's hip.

"Do you remember how those Irish women glared at us?" Miranda asked.

Leethie remembered how deeply Miranda had blushed as they gathered their things. The woman had been across the aisle from them and had been whispering angrily to one another. Leethie had returned the women's stares, had made a show of smiling and wishing them a good morning, but she had been embarrassed too.

"Like this?" Miranda whispered. Her face was closer now, their foreheads touching. Her fingers stroked Leethie, pushing between her legs. Leethie lifted her leg, rolling onto her back, opening herself to Miranda.

"I was so scared," Miranda admitted. As she followed Leethie over, her fingers pressed inward. "But you weren't. You were so we... like you are now; so wet... "

Miranda was curling and uncurling her fingers inside of Leethie; stroking her.

"...and smooth," Miranda whispered, hardly enough sound to rise above the storm. "like mother of pearl."

The apartment seemed to sway on the wind and Miranda's fingers moved in and out of her. Leethie squeezed at her breasts and pulled at her nipples as two fingers became three and three became four.

"Daaa..." it came out as a breath, like a prayer or a plea. "Oh Daaa..."

"Is that good Leethie?" Miranda asked, she had risen up on her hands and knees. She was straddling Leethie's thigh. Her face seemed to float, pale and moving in small circular motions, dragged by her shoulder, her pumping arm, her thrusting fingers.

'Like a little moon,' thought Leethie.

"Bella Luna," she whispered to Miranda, who stared at her adoringly. "Mother of pearl."

"Do you want to see me eat it?" Miranda asked. Her lips were parted, wet, and full. Her voice was husky. They were both breathing hard, almost gasping. Leethie's breasts rose and fell as her hands moved over them, sliding easily with sweat. Her nipples were so close to Miranda's mouth. She arched her back, willing her to suck them.

Miranda slowly pulled her fingers out of Leethie, who moaned against the absence, but watched as Miranda brought her fingers to her mouth. She sucked her dripping fingertips, licked, and slid them into her mouth one by one, drooling and driveling onto Leethie's breasts. Miranda's spit lubricated Leethie's fingers, which she pinched harder as Miranda's hand began to work back into her.

"Oh Jesus Da," Leethie whimpered. Miranda's neck was straining and her arm flexed as her fingers pushed hard, small beats of pressure, but never retreating, only pulsing deeper. Leethie felt herself stretching. She groaned with pleasure as Miranda's whole hand pushed deeper.

"You're so wet Leethie," Miranda whispered. Her eyes looked wild to Leethie as she strained, and then she relaxed and withdrew. Her fingers were coated and dripping past the knuckle, and she licked and sucked them clean, again intentionally drooling onto Leethie's nipples as she did.

"Oh Jesus, Da," Leethie called out. She had spread her legs wide and bent her knees. The top of her thigh was pressed against Miranda's tail; cleaving it. Leethie could feel the wet heat of her open pussy sliding up and down the stiff muscle of her leg.

As her fingers found Leethie's cunt a third time, Miranda's head dropped until her mouth was next to Leethie's ear.

"Am I doing it right Leethie?" She asked as her fingers slid back into her. Her thumb sliding up and smashing Leethie's clit. "Is this what you want?"

She closed her lips over Leethie's ear, sucking the soft bob of skin. In answering Leethie turned her head, giving her full access to her ear.

"MnnhhhuH! Uhhh... Nng!" Miranda breathed into her ear soft sounds of effort and strain as all four of her fingers pushed into Leethie and her thumb worked at her clit, almost violently.

"I love taking care of you Leethie." She whispered, taking her tongue over and into her ear. I love the taste of you," she confessed. "Every part of you. I love you so much."

Leethie's back was arched, she had reached up and circled her arms around Miranda, pulling her, pressing their breasts together. Miranda was grinding her pussy against her thigh, while Leethie was flexing and pushed against her. She could feel Miranda's wet trickling down towards her pussy, which was stretching to accept the width of Miranda's hand. She felt like she was being split in half.

"OH GOD DA!" she called. "OHPLEASEGODDA!

Miranda had begun to shake and whine. Her tongue moved frantically in and around the hard little channel of Leethie's ear making monstrous sucking noises, great squishing sounds, breaking only for her breath, which was as big as a city and sounded panicked. Leethie felt her fingers roll back inside; felt her whole body contract as Miranda made a fist.

"OH GOD DA! YES! YES! YES! ILOVETHISSOMUCH!" Leethie called, the words ripped from her as she came. She clutched their bodies together, forcing her thigh hard between Miranda's legs, and jamming her hips up against Miranda's thigh, locking her small hand deep inside her.

Miranda thrashed and sobbed as she came, her free hand clutch at the back of Leethie's neck, her lips drenching her ear.

"yesyesyesyesyes," Miranda prayed into Leethie's ear.

12