Oblivious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bentley studied the small hole on his wall. He wondered how hard it would be to patch that hole.

Aieegh! I, oh, oh my God, you, you're killing me," Aurum protested as Bentley shoved another few inches into her weakening bowels.

It took several more short jabs to fully work his cock into her. And, even after fully imbedding himself into her, Bentley still struggled to establish any rhythm. Finally, both he and Aurum grunted with relief when Bentley spurted a hot load of semen into her bowels.

"We going do that again," Aurum panted as Bentley slowly worked his drooping cock from her raw guts.

"Not today we're not," Bentley declared, falling onto his bed next to her.

"Aw, did I wear you out?" Aurum teased.

"Mm hmm," Bentley agreed and she laughed happily.

"I love you," she declared. "Oh! Shit, bathroom; I need the..."

"You remember where it is; I didn't move it," Bentley said.

He watched her scamper out of the bedroom. His sticky cock did revive slightly as he saw a trickle of his semen bubbling out of her stretched anus. Then the door to his bathroom slammed shut.

"Wat time you go in tomorrow?" Aurum asked, scrambling into the bedroom again. "I'm off tomorrow."

"Morning," Bentley said, getting out of the bed. "Working the morning shift with Charmaine and Carter.

He emptied his bladder, then cleaned his sticky cock. His final act was to wash his hands.

"So, what we having for supper?" Aurum asked, sitting up in his bed.

Bentley saw that Aurum had helped herself to another beer. Sitting cross legged, her small pussy flowered open slightly, revealing her inner lips. Glancing at the clock, Bentley saw that it was just after three o'clock.

"Aurum; it's three o'clock. You can't tell me you're hungry again," Bentley said.

"No, but I will be by the time you finish making whatever," Aurum declared.

At five thirty, Bentley made them each a few biscuits with a sausage gravy. They ate the meal in bed, propped up by his numerous pillows. They slowly, leisurely made love; Aurum again declaring her love for him.

"Now, don't wake me up when you leave on out of here tomorrow," Aurum demanded, wiggling under his now liberally stained comforter. "I need my sleep, hear?"

Two months after rotating to the Arrow Court store, Aurum was assigned to the Flowers kiosk. PC Nation had leased space next to the movie theater and needed a manager. The previous manager had helped himself to merchandise and had been arrested after a routine check revealed the theft.

Two days after Aurum went to the Flowers kiosk, Bentley began management training for the Baylor Lake kiosk. Their schedules did not coincide very often, but when they did, Bentley and Aurum took advantage of those moments.

A month after taking over the Flowers PC Nations kiosk, Aurum complained bitterly to Bentley about Wade Monroe, a recent hire. According to Aurum, Wade Monroe had been a high school athlete that had petered out shortly after high school graduation. Apparently though, no one had let Wade know that he'd petered out and was no longer relevant.

Bentley had his own employee woes; less than two months in, he'd had to fire two male employees for showing up to work so intoxicated they could hardly walk. One girl quit because Bentley was immune to her whining and manipulation; Bentley mentally saluted Kiera for teaching him well; the person doing the manipulation had no intention of reciprocating.

Three months later, they'd managed an entire day together. They both had a Thursday off. It had been a good day; Bentley had packed a romantic picnic lunch of fried chicken and cold potato salad and cold pasta salad. After buying some snow cones from the concession stand, they snuck behind some playground equipment for a hot and nasty blowjob.

Before Bentley could return the favor, a group of children scampered to the slides and jungle Jim. After Bentley gathered the remnants of their picnic, they went to the Elgee Water Park. Aurum seemed to delight in teasing Bentley, posing and preening in her skimpy one-piece bathing suit.

Returning home, they put Bentley's couch to the stress test; Bentley pounding into Aurum as she lay draped across the arm of the sofa. After a dinner of more of his gourmet hot dogs, they'd made love. Panting from exertion, Bentley suggested a few beers, but Aurum climbed out of the bed.

"Listen, I, I'm going stay at my place tonight," Aurum said, pulling her panties up her slim legs.

"Oh? Oh, oh okay," Bentley said, watching the cotton gusset of her panties becoming dark with his semen.

"Yeah, I got to work the morning shift," Aurum babbled as she dressed. "And you know, I mean, fighting with traffic in the morning?"

The more she babbled, the more Bentley suspected there was something else, something other than traffic on Aurum's mind. When she left, Bentley realized, she'd not said she loved him.

"And, can't tell you the last time I heard her say word one about Wade Monroe," Bentley mused aloud.

The next day, Bentley called Aurum during her lunch break. He could tell she was flustered, guarded in her responses. She acted as if she didn't want someone to hear whom she was talking with.

"Oh. I uh, I can't tomorrow night," Aurum said when Bentley reminded her he was making lasagna. "I uh, we're doing inventory. Remember? Robbie, the last manager? Tried robbing us blind?"

"You mean, the inventory I and Harold did? Remember? You complained because I pulled a week of doubles?" Bentley thought as Aurum continued to lie to him.

"Uh huh," Bentley interrupted Aurum. "Wade Monroe wouldn't happen to be helping you with that inventory, would he?"

"Uh, Wade? I uh, yeah, I think he is," Aurum stammered.

"You know what, Aurum? You are your mother's kid," Bentley said. "Your stuff will be sitting out on my porch. Don't worry about leaving the key; I'm changing the locks this afternoon."

The annoying 'beep-beep-beep' let him know Aurum had ended the call. With a sigh, Bentley grabbed Aurum's clothing from the closet, her clothing from the three dresser drawers she'd claimed and stuffed them into garbage bags. He got her shampoo and skin lotion from his bathroom and placed those into a kitchen garbage bag before stuffing them into the large garbage bag with her clothing.

Changing the locks was time consuming but Bentley nodded with satisfaction when he did complete the task. His glass front door with sliding screen panels had a new lock and the deadbolt on the solid core door was also brand new. Bentley had barely enough time to clean up and dash to his Baylor Lake store.

Pulling into the parking lot, Bentley nodded with satisfaction. Bobby Kim was speaking with one potential customer, showing the young man two of the high end cell phone models. Poppy Johnson was concluding a transaction with a smiling man. Bentley drove around to the rear parking lot and parked. Then he hurried to the rear door of the store.

Walking into the stockroom from the rear door, Bentley was immediately cornered by Poppy Johnson, a stunning blonde college student. Poppy was livid; her lifelong nemesis, Dawn St. Charles had put in an application.

"Bitch has been all up in my shit ever since first grade," Poppy shrilled. "Turn around? There she is, all 'oh hey how you doing' all sweet and shit just waiting fuck me on over."

"And?" Bentley prompted, wondering what this Dawn St. Charles and her patent false cheerfulness had to do with anything regarding him.

"And bitch drops off her application and is all like, 'hey wouldn't it be great we was working together' and shit. You hire that bitch? I am out of here, feel me?" the girl snarled.

"Ms. Johnson, you are not the manager. I am," Bentley stated firmly. "If I think she'll make a good fit here? I will hire her. Regardless of how you feel about her. And, you. You do not tell me how to do my job. Is that clear?"

Poppy stormed to the employee bathroom and slammed the door closed. Bentley shook his head as he keyed his manager number into the computer's time clock.

"Thank you, Aurum," Bentley thought as Bentley was unaffected by the emotional outburst from the attractive employee.

Bentley located and read Dawn St. Charles's application. Dawn St. Charles would not be a good fit for PC Nation. The girl misspelled 'restaurant' on her application. That was a pet peeve of Bentley's; he felt that, with cell phones being so accessible, Dawn could have taken a moment to look up how to spell the polysyllabic words before writing it down on her application.

He also noticed that she'd neglected to fill in the blank where the application asked if she'd ever been convicted of a felony. The omission was a red flag in Bentley's eyes.

"You know, I don't need this job," Poppy shrilled as she slammed out of the bathroom, still wiping at her tears.

"Oh. Okay," Bentley shrugged. "Please bring both uniform blouses in, washed and in good condition before the next pay cycle."

Bentley stepped out of the stockroom and surveyed the sales area. There was an attractive, slightly older woman bending to look at a GM3 model on the Destination display. Bentley admired her fleshy buttocks which were displayed to perfection in her khaki shorts. The blonde straightened and smiled a knowing smile at Bentley. With a definite wiggle in her walk, she approached the counter.

"Were you staring at my ass?" the woman accused, smiling.

"Yes ma'am, I was," Bentley agreed.

"Most guys stare at my tits," Amanda Richards said, even hefting the two large globes for his approval.

"I bet they do," Bentley agreed, looking at her eyes rather than at her 34D chest. "But, I'm an ass man. And you have a very nice one."

"Sweetie, I'm probably old enough to be your mother," she tittered.

"So, you want me to call you 'Mommy' or what?" Bentley smiled.

"Oh, that does sound um, naughty," Amanda husked. "I need to upgrade my phone."

"Okay, Mommy, I can do that," Bentley said in a low voice.

She agreed to come over for lasagna, especially since it was home made. Bentley informed Amanda that he used three kinds of meats and three kinds of cheeses. Bentley wrote down the address on the back of a business card and Amanda made a show of sliding the card into her lacy bra cup.

"I'll bring the wine; you're probably not old enough to buy wine, are you?" she promised, leaving the store.

When she got to her car, Amanda looked back through the plate glass window, making sure she still had Bentley's attention. She posed for a moment, her backside thrust out. With a cheeky smile, she got into her car and drove away.

"Oh, Master, teach me your ways," Bobby Kim begged, dark almond eyes twinkling with mirth.

"Uh huh; I've seen that cute little blonde picking you up in that brand new Corvette," Bentley shook his head.

"Mia? Dude! That's my sister!" Bobby protested.

"Shit! No kidding? Man, sorry," Bentley apologized.

The following evening, as she dropped shorts and thong panties to the floor of his bedroom, Amanda Richards again reminded Bentley she was old enough to be his mother. She crawled onto his bed and put her shoulders to his bed, reaching back to pull her buttocks open. As she positioned herself, Amanda stated firmly she was not looking for romance; she was looking for stress relief.

"Lucky for you, Mommy's got a lot of stress," Amanda groaned as Bentley thrust two greased fingers into her willing rectum.

The End

**.**.**

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Kiera Sanders is introduced in 'Multiple Units 306' in the First Time category. Bentley Smith is likewise introduced in the same tale.

Penny Begnaud is briefly mentioned in 'Q without U' in the Loving Wives category.

The termination of Kiera Sanders' employment with PC Nations is described in 'Rummates Pt. 10' in the Anal category.

Harold Doucet, the HR Manager of PC Nation is introduced in 'Jack O Lantern' in the Anal category.

Angelle 'Jelly' Landry and Arabelle 'Belly' Hall are introduced in 'Multiple Units #306' in the First Time category.

Cassandra Margot, the new employee is briefly mentioned in 'A Sugarcube Melts' in the Group Sex category.

Carter Johns is a character first introduced in 'Finding a Fresh Violet' in the Romance category. He also makes a sizable contribution to 'Popcorn, Extra Butter' in the Mature category and has a smaller appearance in 'The Garbage Queen Pt. 02' in the Novellas & Novels category. In none of those stories could I find where I'd given him a last name, so decided he was a Carter Johns.

Penny's refers to the death of her daughter, Alicia Begnaud. This tragic moment is described in 'Q without U' in the Loving Wives category.

Aurum Harrisen's mother is mentioned in 'An Afternoon on the Basin' in the Loving Wives category. The main character of AAOTB does admit to having a pregnancy fetish due to his mother's numerous pregnancies.

Harrison Smith, Bentley's older brother is a character in the 'Knowing Your Strength' series in the NonHuman category. His wife, Tiffany is briefly mentioned in '...That's My Car' in the Loving Wives category.

Wade Monroe, Aurum's illicit fling is mentioned in 'John's Lament' in the Loving Wives category.

Amanda Richards is a minor character introduced in 'Quiet Sunday Morning' in the Crossdressers & Transgender category.

Bobby Kim, the PC Nation employee is a minor character introduced in 'The Garbage Queen' series in Novels and Novellas. His blonde sister, Mia King is introduced in 'The Garbage King' series; her story is continued in 'The Garbage Prince' series and 'The Garbage Queen' series.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.