Obsessed Ch. 04 - Skin-to-Skin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...You're relentless, mother o' mine." I reply snarkily.

"Oh, you love me!" She lovingly scolds, swatting the side of my thigh.

"I suppose I do, even though you are a butt sometimes." I say back, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Takes one to know one!" She snaps back, also sticking her tongue out.

This. This playful banter that we've had for as long as I can remember. This is one of the reasons that I keep falling in love with my mother! Fuck! Why can't I feel this way with Sandra?

Sandra's cool. Sandra's cute. Sandra's my age. Sandra didn't birth me out of her vagina. God damnit!

Mom starts giggling as her tongue retracts back into her mouth. Ugh! My heart! Mom, stop killing me with your loveliness!

I chuckle. Fighting the intrusive thoughts back. I reach forward and grab her hand, running my thumb gently over her knuckles. "No, I do really love you, mom." I smile my sweetest smile.

She melts, returning the sweet smile, "Aw. I know you do, sweety. And I love you, too. So, so much." She picks up our hands and kisses the tip of my thumb. We gaze into each other's eyes for a moment. "Hey, scootch over." She says as she starts pushing my legs.

"What, you wanna cuddle?" I ask, laughing a bit to hide the alarm bells going off inside my brain.

"Yup!" She quickly responds, crawling under the sheet with me.

"Y'...you know I'm naked, right?"

"Yup! And I told you last night, I don't care." She states matter of factly. Closing the gap between us, very quickly!

"Well, I mean...you sleep naked too, right?" I stupidly ask. Why did I ask?!

"I do. And?" she asks, cocking an eyebrow of skepticism.

"Well, I just meant...if you...if you wanted to join me...like...like that...I'd be...ok. With that. But only if you want to. Not that I want you to. Or anything. Just, if...if you...wanted to be more comfortable. You...you know." I need to shut the fuck up.

"What, you want skin-to-skin cuddles like when you were little?" She asks, that eyebrow raising even higher, somehow.

"I mean...if you want to. Sh...sure." Smooth, right? (Que the hangman's noose.)

"Hmm. Gosh we haven't done that since...you were what, ten? Eleven maybe?" She finally looks away from me, pondering now. I breathe an inward sigh of momentary relief. She gives me a quick side eye, "Hang on." She says before tossing the sheet back, exposing my entire side as it gets caught on my still, hard, cock.

I watch her hips sway out of my room and into the hallway. The light goes off, and she reappears, a slight smile on her face. "Turn off your light." She tells me.

"What? You saw me naked last night; I can't see you? I don't know where the fuck I found the balls to ask that, but...

"Yeah, because I see you naked a lot. You're the one that respects people's privacy. I don't." She scolds, still smiling though.

"So, how is that fair?" I keep surprising myself with the gonads I suddenly found.

"Baby! You haven't seen me naked in years! And I'm not ready to change that yet."

Yet? Did she say yet? She said yet! Yet! Right? Yes! Holy fuck! There's a chance!

Ok. Be cool. Be very...very...cool.

I scoff, neglecting the fact that she did indeed say yet, "Fine. I'll turn it off." I roll my eyes as subtly as I can, reaching toward the pull string to my lamp.

"Thank you sweety." She responds kindly. Just as the light goes out, I hear the slight noise of fabric gliding, then plopping on the carpet.

I feel the sheet lift up, the slight shift of the bed dipping down to my right, and as I settle on my back, she glides up next to my side. The sheet softly falls over us. Her hand pulls my arm up and around her, resting on her back as she snuggles in closer.

Fuck me! For two nights in a row, now, my mother is hugging me without a stitch of clothing on! I feel her nice, bountiful tits pressing against my ribs, her arm draped over my stomach, and her leg laying over mine, mere inches from my ever-stiffening cock. Seriously. I don't know how much harder it can get!

Her chin rests in the crook of my shoulder. "Hmmm. This feels nice, honey. Thank you."

"Anytime, mom." Oooh. That was actually smooth. Point for Grant.

"Mmm. I might take you up on that. I've missed this." She gently breaths, snuggling her face into me as she pulls me in tight.

"Baby, you have an alarm set for tomorrow, right?" she asks, for some reason. She knows she's my alarm, right?

"Uh, no? Do you want me to set one?"

"Just in case. I'm quite cozy at the moment. And tired." I can hear the sleepiness in her tone.

"Sure thing, mom." With my left hand, I grab my phone off of the nightstand, and bring up the home screen. Lighting up our faces, I quickly glance down and see that, unfortunately, the sheet is pulled up just high enough that I can't quite see her beautiful nipple. I can see just the edge of her areola, but oh...her boob, in most of its glory, right there! Yes!

I get back on task and start setting an alarm.

"Wind that back an hour, please. Thank you." She commanded, thanking me before I even made the adjustment. I suppose, she's usually up earlier than me anyways. I could always crash again after she gets up.

Putting my phone back down, I make the bold move and pull her close, fully hugging her now after bringing my other arm over. More wiggling, more adjusting, more skin-on-skin friction. Fuck, I love this woman!

"Goodnight, baby." She reaches up and kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight, mom." I kiss her back, but as I'm still blinded by the recent brightness of my phone, I make direct contact with her lips. I keep it quick, trying not to make it seem like it was on purpose, and just lay my head back down.

Fuck! I was doing so well!

But...she didn't say anything. She settled back into me, and...drifted off to sleep.

Wow. I'm sleeping...with my mom.

12