Obsessed with Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ignored him and kissed him again. He kissed me right back. Our breath merged. His long, thick tongue invaded my mouth and I sucked on it. "Mmm," he moaned.

I heard a rumble in the distance and the doctor gently pushed me back from him. "That was thunder," he informed me. He quickly looked around and spotted dark clouds massing to the west. "We have to go. We don't want to be caught out in a thunderstorm."

"But, but," I sputtered. I wanted more kisses, and a lot more than that.

Dr Higgins helped me to my feet and he stuffed the blanket in his backpack. "Come on. We don't have much time," he urged.

Our return hike to the Galatea facility was at a fast pace, but for the last few minutes we were caught in pouring rain. Lightning struck nearby and I shrieked.

We ran up the hill to the building and laughed with relief when we were finally inside and safe. The doctor went home after seeing me to my room. I sulked for the rest of the day.

==

The next day, Dr Higgins called me into his office and said, "You've been in the program for two months, Eliza. Let's review your progress and talk about goals for the next month."

"Alright," I agreed and began to strip off my sports bra and leggings.

"What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

"We can't see my progress with my clothes on," I answered as if that should be obvious.

"That isn't necessary."

I ignored him and finished getting naked. Then I stood there looking at him. "Review away," I said.

He shook his head but began, "Are you feeling well? You look tired."

"I'm always beat after a workout because your trainers are brutes. Do they know how old I am?" I tried to joke.

He took it seriously. "I'll talk to them and make them ease up a bit."

"Thanks, doctor."

Dr Higgins stood and turned me to face the full length mirror in his office. "Look at how far you've come," he told me. "The wrinkles on your face, neck and hands have diminished greatly. I expect them to be gone completely by the end of the program. Fat injections have given your lips a youthful fullness, and your cheeks too. No more to do there. And thanks to the scalp treatments, your hair is now growing in thickly with your natural red color." He ran his fingers through my hair.

My mouth went dry and I felt sparks jump between us. "I always loved my red hair," I confessed. "I never thought I'd see it again."

"The results of your workouts are wholly positive," he continued. The doctor's hands slid down my arms and he pointed out, "Your arms are firm and strong. Look at these biceps and triceps." His hands moved to caress my tummy and I squirmed under his touch. "Your waist is narrow and the hard workouts have even defined your abs. And look at your sleek and strong long legs. Have they ever looked better in your life?"

"No," I admitted. "I was a very skinny teenager. Never strong like this."

He turned me sideways to the mirror. "Your posterior has made progress too, Eliza," he told me, then surprised me by cupping one ass cheek in his hand. I squirmed again. My temperature was rising and my pussy was wet. He was right that the workouts made my butt look better. It went from flat and soft to somewhat rounded and firm. "I think there is room for improvement there. I'll tell the trainers to include more lunges and squats in your exercise routine to build the glutes rounder and fuller. We'll add a little more to the subcutaneous fat layer also. A bigger butt will complement your large breasts nicely."

The doctor turned me to face the mirror again and gently grasped both of my boobs. At that point, I wasn't surprised but it still made my heart beat faster and I leaned back against his strong body. "And let's not forget your beautiful breasts. They are gorgeous."

For a minute we silently stood there with me leaning back against him while he lovingly played with my naked tits. "I'm sorry for taking liberties, Eliza," he apologized. "Sometimes I get lost in admiring my own handiwork."

I spun around to face him and threw my arms around his neck and hung on for dear life. The doctor was my lifeline. I needed him to keep me from drowning in the exhausting workouts and painful treatments. I kissed him with passion so he'd know he could 'admire his handiwork' all he wanted.

I decided to go for broke and began to unfasten his belt.

"Eliza, we shouldn't," he groaned. But he didn't try to stop me.

I pulled down his pants and boxer shorts. "Will you get in trouble if we're caught?"

"No. If you don't complain, nobody else will say a word."

His dick popped free and I gaped. It was a lot thicker and longer than my husband's. I licked the head then stood.

The electricity surged between us.

He put a hand behind my head and kissed me. "Mmmm," I moaned into his mouth. My knees wobbled. I was panting when our lips parted. I was glad that he was getting with the program.

He locked his office door. He put both hands on my waist and lifted me off my feet with my back against the wall. My long legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

One of his hands moved to cup my ass and his other hand grasped his big dick to position the head against my pussy entrance.

"Go slow," I whispered. "I've never had one that thick."

He nodded and nudged into me. I trembled and we stared into each others eyes.

"I've also never done it standing up before," I whispered.

That made him grin. "A first at your age?" he teased in a whisper. We had to be quiet. There was a building full of people out there.

"Uh huh," I murmured.

He eased a few more inches into the sheath of my pussy and my head rolled back in ecstasy. My rebuilt super-vagina was wet enough and stretchy enough to take that fat cock, but it was a tight squeeze. He gently wedged more and more in until he was fully embedded. I wiggled and quietly panted.

"Give me a second to get used to it," I begged.

He nodded. After a minute his big hands under my thighs slowly raised me. I slid up the length of him until just the head remained. Then he relaxed and let gravity impale me on that fat cock again. "Uhn," I grunted.

The doctor lifted again and speared me again. Up. Down. Up. Down. He controlled the quickening pace. I was his willing fuck toy.

Tingling sensations spread from my pussy up my spine and all around my body. It built until I peaked and the orgasm ripped through me. My pussy clamped down and my arms and legs constricted around him. My whole body shook and I fought to not scream with delight. My vision blurred for a moment.

When most of my trembles subsided, he began fucking me again. The treatments had made my pussy much more sensitive than ever in my life, and it was driving me crazy. My second orgasm arrived quickly and made me giddy with delight. He kept fucking. The third arrived and I overdosed on bliss like never before. My mind and body floated on a sea of orgasmic joy.

I felt his big dick surge and torrents of cum filled my clinging pussy. It was a good thing I was way past the breeding age.

We kissed feverishly until his fat dong finally began to deflate and slide out of me. "Oooh," I moaned, not liking the sudden empty feeling.

We grinned at each other like guilty teenagers while we cleaned up with the tissues he kept on his desk.

"Have you always had a thing for old women, Dr Higgins?" I teased.

He smiled. "Just for one old woman."

"Doctor, you can rate the vaginal treatment as a complete success. The patient is 100 percent satisfied with the enhanced wetness, ability to stretch to accommodate large objects, and overall sensitivity."

He laughed. "I'll include that in my report. Follow-up testing is recommended though."

"How often will you test?"

"Daily, if you'll allow it."

I grinned. "I look forward to rigorous testing, Dr Higgins."

"I think you should start calling me Henry."

"Henry," I tested it on my tongue. "I like that, Henry."

That night, Henry came to my room. After I closed and locked the door, we immediately kissed.

He yanked off my robe, which was all I wore. Then, for the second time that day, I rushed to help get him out of his clothes.

He scooped me off my feet and dropped me on the bed. He hopped on and sucked my right nipple into his mouth. He pulled and pinched my other nipple with his strong fingers. "Ahhhh!" I gasped. My nips were so sensitive!And they felt directly linked to my clit.

I writhed and moaned under him for a couple minutes. His mouth switched back and forth between my two nipples, always pulling and pinching the other.

"Hennnnnry, please!" I begged and spread my legs wide.

He looked up from my boobs with a fire in his eyes. In a flash he shifted up my body to kiss me and poke my pussy with his thick pole. His hand guided him in while his lips kept mine captive.

With one very slow, powerful push he buried his fat dick in me. "Mmmm," I purred into his mouth. Our tongues twirled and danced. His dick remained fully sheathed, and he twisted it to drive my pussy crazy for more.

I bent my knees, planted my feet on the mattress, and thrust my pelvis to urge him to fuck.

Henry broke the kiss and chuckled. "Don't be so impatient, Eliza," he chastised.

"Please, Henry! I'm going out of my mind!"

He slowly drew his thick dick out and just as slowly pushed in again. I pumped my hips to eke out more sensation.

Slowly he dragged it back again. My wet pussy clenched to try to keep hold of it. Back in he slowly pushed. I focused on my pussy so hard that I felt every ridge, bump and vein of his dick as it advanced. Slowly he plunged over and over.

His slow movements put me in something like a trance. I burned inside and broke out in a sweat all over. His lips returned to mine without changing the maddening push and pull of his dick.

I don't know how long it went on. I lost myself in it. The world was only me and Henry, coupling.

"Cum for me," Henry whispered in my ear.

"F-faster," I pleaded.

"No. Like this. You can do it. Cum."

I squirmed under his weight, desperate to follow his demand. I lifted my hips to greet his inward push. I told myself: I want it, cum, cum for him.

Orgasm popped like a firecracker in me. "Yes!" I gasped. My pussy gushed. My body quivered and shook. My arms and legs cinched around him and hung on. I bit his shoulder.

It took a couple of minutes to calm down. My eyes opened and found him staring at me with a grin on his face.

"You're perfect," he said.

That was nice to hear from a man after cumming all over his dick. "You're still hard," I inanely responded.

"I'm going to slowly fuck you all night."

"I don't know if I can," I groaned. I was already tired.

"You can," he encouraged.

He slow fucked me for ages. I came three more times before I passed out. He took pity on me and let me sleep for a few hours before I had to get up.

At my treatment session the next day, the nurse asked, "Are you okay, Eliza? You look worn out."

"I didn't get much sleep last night," I answered and glared at Henry.

He smiled and the nurse raised her eyebrows but didn't comment. I slept through most of the treatment.

At lunch I asked Henry, "Are you going to apologize for keeping an old woman up all night?"

"No. It was an amazing night and the old woman proved 4 times that she enjoyed it."

"She didn't have much choice," I sulked.

He leaned closer and softly said, "It was fantastic, admit it. For hours it was just you and me, merged together. I've never felt so close to anyone and I wouldn't trade it for anything."

It was a beautiful thing for him to say. I sighed, "I'm sorry for being so grumpy. I get that way when I'm tired. Last night I felt the same thing you did. The world disappeared except for us."

Henry kissed me right in front of a cafeteria full of employees. "I promise not to keep you up all night again. You're already under a lot of physical stress and you don't need me adding to it."

"Thank you."

==

That night in my room, I dragged my tongue up the side of Henry's neck, then along the jawline to his chin. I finished by flicking my tongue over the corner of his mouth. His half-lidded eyes watched me intently.

Our lips collided in a delirious open-mouth kiss. Lips sealed together and tongues dueled. I've always found tongues incredibly sexy. A big muscle with excellent control and range of motion. Sensitive to touch and of course loaded with taste buds. My tongue rubbing and playing with another is guaranteed to drive me nuts. "Mmmm," I moaned and we exchanged breath.

Henry put a hand behind my head and tried to push his tongue down my throat. It wasn't long enough for that, but I understood his motivation to try.

I pushed on his chest and he sat on the only comfortable upholstered chair in my room. I eyed that hunky body hungrily and quickly dragged his pants off.

With one finger, I playfully teased the tip of his ramrod-stiff prick. My finger slid down the length, and I marveled at the hard-but-soft texture and heat of it. Henry groaned and pushed his hips forward.

I wrapped my hand around that impressive dick and squeezed lightly. "It's so thick that my fingers don't go all the way around," I observed with wonder.

"Don't you remember that from yesterday?" he asked.

"My brain was overwhelmed yesterday," I admitted. "Too many new things too fast. I'm catching up today." I slowly pumped my hand and enjoyed the way it made his nostrils flare.

The lips that he had artistically shaped with synthetic fat injections wrapped around the head of his thick dick. Then I drew it in until the tip tickled the entrance to my throat. My tongue caressed the underside of the dick and my warm saliva coated it all around.

I looked up into his eyes and I think he could tell that I was smiling despite having my lips stretched around his pole. It made me happy doing this for him. He'd done so much for me and I wanted to return the favor any way I could.

I pulled off. "You made these lips," I pointed out. "They're prettier and fuller than ever. Did you ever think you'd see them wrapped around your dick?"

"I may have imagined it a few times," Henry admitted.

I laughed. "You're a naughty doctor."

I pushed forward until the head nudged my throat and I gagged for a moment. I'd never deep-throated a dick before, but I wanted to try for Henry. I swallowed and tried to get that thick monster in my throat. I gagged again, "Gggak, gak," and my eyes watered.

Once again I tried, and that time I stretched my tongue forward as far as I could and when I swallowed he slipped right in. I was startled by my own success, but I quickly recovered and eagerly pressed forward to slide that long dong into my slippery throat.

"Oh, god damn, Eliza!" Henry groaned.

I breathed through my nose and was delighted by the reaction I saw on his handsome face. He grasped my head with both hands and slowly pulled his dick out. When the head reached my lips I pushed his hands away and dove onto his prick. I wanted to get it in my throat again.

I gagged on it, twice. The third try was the charm and I buried the whole thing to the root again. I looked up at him with pride.

"You are a wonderfully nasty old woman," he teased.

I tickled his balls with my hand and hummed around his dick. It galvanized him and his hips bucked. He grunted and squirted streams of spunk down my throat.

I backed all the way off of it and smacked my lips. "I never had one in my throat before," I told him. "It was easier than I expected."

"You haven't had a very adventurous sex life up to now," he observed. He used a thumb to wipe spit and cum from around my mouth.

"No, I have not," I agreed and grinned. "I'll suck you anytime you want, Henry. I liked watching your reactions when I did it."

"I liked seeing my cock in your sweet mouth."

"In the lips you made."

"That's part of the thrill," he admitted.

I climbed onto the chair with him, on my knees, straddling his legs and facing him. I kissed him and to his credit he didn't shy away from the lips that just sucked him off.

Our lips and hands explored each other for a long while, until his big dick was hard and ready again. I raised up then impaled myself with luxurious slowness, writhing as I descended each inch. His girth felt like it was rearranging my guts and pushing all the air out of my lungs. Beads of sweat formed all over my revitalized skin. Finally I bottomed out on the root of it and he was all in me.

We kissed and then I began to move. My improved leg strength made riding him easy. I levered up and down slowly at first and built into a rhythm. I wanted to prolong this exhilarating exercise but heat quickly grew in my sensitive pussy. I slammed down hard and gasped when the orgasm washed over me. "Ah ahhh!"

I shook and trembled until the wave passed. Henry pulled me tight against his torso. When I calmed, he lifted me, stood and bent me over the bed.

His fat dick punched in hard. "Ugh!" I grunted. He rammed me, fast and rough. Big hands grasped my hips and jerked me back and forth to meet his thrusting dick. Slap, slap, slap went his body against mine.

I gasped and whined while the doctor had his way with me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled. My back arched and I whimpered.

"So good!" Henry exclaimed as he pummeled my pussy.

"You made me," I gasped. I was quickly building toward another orgasm.

"Remade you," he corrected. "And when I'm done, you're going to be perfect, I promise. A work of art!"

Energy exploded up my spine and my body stiffened. "Ah! Fuck!" I yelped as I came. I shuddered in delight. It was hard to breathe.

His dick stabbed in three times in quick succession and he came. I felt the hot jets and it made me tremble more.

He stayed bent over me for a bit. Our breath slowed and we recovered. That big dick softened and slid out.

We crawled onto the bed and he stretched out. I was exhausted but felt compelled to show him how much I liked him. So I licked his cock clean. "Mmm," he moaned in appreciation. When it was clean, my tongue continued to languorously lick and toy with him.

After a while he groaned, "Enough. Come kiss me." I did and we fell asleep entwined on my bed.

In the middle of the night I got up to pee. When I came back to bed, Henry muttered sleepily, "You alright?" He was always in doctor mode.

"Had to pee," I explained. "Trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night are one of the glamorous things about getting old."

"S'okay," he slurred as he drifted back to sleep. "Perfect to me anyway."

I twiddled my nipples while staring at the hunky doctor in my bed and wondered how I got so lucky. I fell back asleep shortly.

In the morning my lower back was stiff and aching. It was uncomfortable so I slid out of bed and as I stood I groaned, "Uhhhh."

"What's wrong?" Henry woke and asked with concern.

I put my hands behind my lower back and slowly stood up straight. "I'm fine," I assured him. "My back gets stiff sometimes. Typical old lady stuff."

"Would you like a massage?"

I brightened. "Oh! Yes, please."

Several minutes later I was face down naked on my bed and Henry's magic hands had already worked most of the pain and stiffness out of my back. "Is there anything you can't do?" I asked while enjoying his work.

"I'm a terrible cook," he confessed, "and I'm absolutely awful at resisting my desire for you."

I grinned. "I'll cook for you anytime you like, and I think we're both happy about your second failure." I got on my knees and wagged my ass. "Do me again, Henry. I want you." The massage had me wet and needy.

He got behind me and kneaded my butt cheeks with his strong hands. "Your glutes can definitely get bigger," he observed. "And we'll add some more subcutaneous fat. Before you leave, your butt will be beautiful. I promise."