Obsessed with Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara stared at me for a moment, then snickered.

"Don't laugh," I objected, but her reaction made me laugh too. "I feel like I made him. He's mine. Other women need to stay away. I guess that sounds crazy."

"Yes it does... but what the hell. Go out with him. You have my blessing. Fred is as crazy about you as you apparently are about him."

My mood lifted immediately. "Thank you, Clara!"

Friday night Fred came take me to the concert. I opened the door and he immediately said, "You look awesome, Eliza."

I grinned. "You always say that."

"Because you always look awesome."

It was our little silly ritual, and I was glad he'd remembered. We hugged then he gave me a nice long kiss.

"I missed you," he murmured.

"I missed you too. Badly," I admitted.

That surprised him. "Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Then why did you break up with me?" he asked, sounding hurt.

"Fred, we had an agreement. When you went to college we'd break it off."

"So why did you agree to go out with me tonight?"

"Because I'm a selfish old lady who wants to be with you. That's why."

Fred grinned, gently pushed me into my house and closed the door behind us. He backed me against a wall and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Our hands ecstatically roamed all over each other.

He started to lift my sweater and I stopped him. Panting, I asked, "Fred, wait. What about the concert?"

"Fuck the concert," he replied and went right back to pulling off my sweater. I lifted my arms to help.

The sweater was tossed on the floor. He reached around me to unclasp my bra. He slowly pulled it away, relishing uncovering my boobs. The bra joined the sweater on the floor.

Fred paused to admire me and particularly my boobs. "I swear you're getting more awesome all the time, Eliza," he gushed.

I grinned and stuck my chest out. "I recently had a refresher treatment. The doctor made my girls a bit firmer and a bit bigger."

He cupped my big tits in his hands and gently kneaded them.

"Nnnn," I whined. My breath became heavy.

"Are you still fucking that doctor?" he abruptly asked.

"How do you know about that?"

"I heard you and Mom talking."

"I broke up with him after I caught him screwing other clients," I informed him.

"What an asshole," Fred replied. "Are you seeing anyone else?"

"No," I truthfully told him and gave him a kiss. "But there is a college boy I'm interested in."

We shared a smile. "Tell me his name so I can kill him." He leaned in and his lips found the sensitive flesh of my neck.

"Mmm," I purred. "His name is Fred. But don't kill him because I really like him a lot."

He chuckled and whispered in my ear, "Take your college boy to bed, Eliza."

I grabbed his hand and we hurried into my bedroom. Clothes flew off and I fell on the bed with legs spread.

My young lover finished stripping and stood by the bed, drinking in the sight of me. "You're so awesome," he exclaimed.

I giggled. "We need to work on your vocabulary, Fred. All you ever say is 'awesome'."

He eased himself down on top of me and kissed my forehead and the tip of my nose. "Awesome is the perfect word for you. I'm sticking to it."

"How about stunning or astounding or miraculous?" I teased.

He kissed his way down my neck and chest, then planted feathery light kissed all over my breasts. It made me dizzy with lust. "Awesome," he insisted.

Then he raised himself up on his arms and we both watched his long slim dick approach my eager pussy. I grabbed him to guide it in. We were both mesmerized watching it inch in slowly. "Ohhhhh... Fred... honey," I moaned.

He buried it to the hilt and I wrapped my arms and legs tight around him. His face nuzzled my neck and his hands slid down to grasp my ass cheeks. My pussy clamped down him like it never wanted him to go.

We were still for several seconds, then he pulled his hips back and shoved forward again. "Ahh ah," I gasped.

We quickly established a brisk pace. My arms and legs cinched around his body as hard as I could. His hips had just enough leeway to plumb me well. Fred's face beamed with delight. I filled the room with excited cries. "Ah! Ah! Fred! Baby! Ah ah!"

"God, I've missed you, Eliza," he groaned.

"Me too! Me too!"

The "slik slik slik" noise of his dick pummeling my sopping pussy was crazy erotic.

His lips crashed down on mine and we shared our heavy breaths. Our bodies writhed like a single fused entity. A fire built in me and electricity surged up my spine.

"Fred! Fred!" I mindlessly gasped.

My orgasm exploded on me like a bomb. Every muscle spasmed and every nerve fired. "God! Fuck!" I yelled.

Despite my climax, he kept up his rapid humping pace. It extended my exquisite torture. My hands moved down to his ass and pulled.

"So good, baby!" I gasped in his ear. "Don't stop!"

That boy and my overly sensitive pussy conspired to drive me toward a second orgasm in quick succession. Energy bounced around in my brain and I intensely felt every inch of his skin on mine. The orgasm bomb went off again and I damn near blacked out. "Fuck fuck fuck," I groaned as the explosion dissipated.

Fred impaled me hard and held it there. "Ah! Ugh! Fuck!" he grunted as he painted my innards with spunk. There were a few forceful final pumps before he collapsed on me.

We were covered in a sheen of sweat. I basked in the heat and weight of his body. We kissed and kissed for who knows how long. Eventually he softened and slid out. I released my death grip and he rolled onto his back by my side.

I cuddled up to him and stroked his sweaty chest. "You've been working out," I observed. The new muscles were obvious.

He nodded. "Thanks for getting me started on that. It's nice to not feel like a weakling all the time."

"Have you been out with any college girls?" I asked out of the blue. Curiosity was eating me up.

"Two," he answered.

"Were they nice?"

He shrugged. "I guess."

Clearly he didn't like talking about it. "Come on, Fred. I'm curious. Give me some more info. Are you still seeing either of them?"

"No. One I only went out with twice and the other four times."

"So... did you have sex with them?"

He looked in my eyes. "Eliza, are you jealous?"

"Yes, dammit. I'm jealous," I confessed. "Did you fuck these stupid college girls?"

He chuckled. "No, I didn't fuck them. I can't believe you're jealous!"

"Why wouldn't I be jealous? You asked me about the doctor and if I was seeing anyone else. Obviously you're jealous too."

"Of course I am. Because you're awesome and I definitely am not."

"You're awesome to me." I kissed him. "And I'm glad you didn't sleep with those bitches," I softly said.

Fred chuckled again. "They aren't bitches."

"If you'd fucked them, I'd have to kill them." I grasped his dick, which was quickly coming back to life. The recuperative powers of teenagers are wonderful.

"No killing necessary." He pinched my right nipple, which made me jump. "I like crazy possessive Eliza."

"Good, because you're stuck with her."

He rolled on top and took me again.

==

Clara and I sat in the audience at her son's college graduation. We watched Fred receive his diploma and stood to cheer like crazy women. His joyous grin was visible from all the way where we stood.

Fred looked self-assured and very handsome. He filled out over the years, exercising under my guidance and adding 25 pounds of muscle to his slim frame. He'd grown into a wonderful young man.

Clara and I sat and hugged each other. We were both crying. "I'm so proud of my boy," Clara gushed with happiness.

"Me too," I agreed and wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Now there's just one thing left to do," she told me.

"What's that?"

"Get married. You've been dating Fred for years, Eliza. It's time to marry him."

My mouth hung open. "I... we..."

"Don't tell me you haven't thought about it," she said.

"He asked me," I admitted. I hadn't told her.

"So what's the hold up?"

"I'm 64!" I reminded her quietly, trying not to broadcast it to everyone sitting around us. "I'm retirement age and Fred's life is just beginning."

"After your latest annual treatment you look just as young as Fred," she scoffed. "Anyway, your age is more reason to make the most of every minute. Don't waste any time, honey."

Tears welled in my eyes again. "Oh, Clara," I sobbed and hugged her.

"Tell him today, Eliza," she urged. "You'll make him the happiest man in the world."

I nodded. "I will."

We sat there, happily leaning against each other for a while. "I didn't think you and Fred would last, Eliza. I'm glad I was wrong," Clara told me.

"I had my doubts too," I admitted. "But we're in love and best friends and all of that. It's amazing. I never thought I'd have this in my life."

We quietly sat for a bit longer.

"You're going to be my daughter-in-law," Clara said then snickered.

"I know. It's so weird," I agreed. "Try not to be one of those awful mother-in-laws, okay?"

"Can I nag you a little, just for the fun of it?"

"Noooo!" I answered. We both laughed.