Obsessed with Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next I dragged him into Urban Outfitters. It didn't take long to buy him slim fit jeans and a maroon short sleeve button-front shirt. He wore them out of the store. "Now you look ready for your first date," I told him.

"Thanks again, Eliza. This stuff is cool. The clothes I pick always look stupid."

"I'll be happy to go shopping with you before you start college."

"Really? That would be great but I don't want to put you out."

"It's no problem. In fact I'm making you my personal project, Fred," I clued him in. "I want to help you in the same way Galatea helped me. Are you up for that?"

"Definitely!" he instantly agreed. "I need all the help I can get. Thanks, Eliza!"

We walked to one of my favorite restaurants and were lucky enough to get an outdoor table. It was a hot summer evening but the sun was going down and there were ceiling fans under the awning. The food and service were top notch.

Fred's shyness was a problem at dinner. He left it totally up to me to carry the conversation. "Fred," I told him, "you have a bad habit of going quiet and waiting for me to say something. It makes me feel like you're not interested in me, which is not a good thing on a date."

"Sorry," he apologized and blushed. "I never know what to say."

"Just ask me questions about myself. Don't make it an interrogation, but show some interest."

Fred thought for a moment, then asked, "How did that place make you look so young?"

I nodded. "That's a good start, Fred." I explained some of the basics of the treatments and workouts. That led to other topics. He stumbled sometimes, but he definitely got better at contributing to the conversation.

When we left the restaurant, I took his hand. It made him blush but he smiled too and held my hand all the way back to the car. We passed the downtown movie theater and he asked, "Have you seen the new Mission Impossible movie yet? It got great reviews."

"Are you asking me on a second date?"

"Uh, I guess, if that's okay."

"On a regular date it is the perfect thing to do, but remember this is a practice date."

"Don't I need more practice?" he asked cheekily.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll think about it, Fred. I'd be happy to, but we don't want this to get weird for your mother or my husband."

We arrived home and he walked me to my door. "Did you enjoy your first date, Fred?" I asked.

"It was perfect," he replied, then did something I never would have expected. The shy boy leaned in and kissed me. I didn't resist. He was learning fast and his lips made me tingle all over. The tips of our tongues lightly touched.

He finally pulled back and it was my turn to blush under the heat of his gaze. "Goodnight, Fred," I softly said.

"Goodnight, Eliza," he replied and bounded over to his house.

I grinned and bit my lower lip. Kissing that boy made me feel even younger than I looked. Giving him a second date suddenly seemed like a great idea.

I went inside and sat near Will in the living room. "How did it go, hon?" he asked but only took his eyes off the TV for a moment.

"I took him to a salon for a new haircut and then got him something better to wear. A whole makeover basically. He was still too quiet during dinner, but he's getting better," I explained.

"That's nice," my husband responded, completely uninterested.

I quickly became bored watching TV and wished I'd stayed out longer with Fred.

Will went to bed at 11 but I wasn't tired, so I went out on the screened porch and got lost in a book on my iPad. I heard a noise and looked up to see Fred sneak onto the porch through the screen door to the yard. "Hi," he whispered. "I noticed the light of your iPad." He sat beside me on the loveseat.

"It's 1pm, Fred. Can't sleep?" I asked him.

"No. You?"

"Not tired yet."

Fred stared in my eyes for a long moment, then leaned in to kiss me like he had earlier. Our lips were more aggressive this time. I tried to guide him, but he wandered off script and explored the things he could do with lips and tongue. I didn't mind. His unsophisticated enthusiasm was fun, and again it made me feel very young. Like a teenager.

He didn't know what to do with his hands. They fidgeted at his sides. I could have showed him, but I wanted him to take some initiative first. Our kisses went on and on. It was wonderful and heady stuff.

Finally I took pity on him and moved from his side to straddle his legs facing him. I was on my knees and my round butt rested on his thighs. I grinned at him and unzipped my dress in back and slipped the straps off my shoulders. The top of the dress slid down to my waist and my braless boobs were suddenly naked in front of the 18 year old boy.

His hands literally shook with nervousness when I grasped them. I placed his hands on my boobs and whispered, "Feel them. Gently. Kiss them all over."

He eagerly followed directions. His long thin fingers lightly groped and rubbed my sensitive knockers. His lips kissed a trail down the slopes and then all the way down into the crease underneath. I was in heaven.

I unfastened his pants and reached in to grab his hard dick. It was long and slim like the rest of him. I jerked it slowly, knowing that a virgin teenager wouldn't have much endurance.

Fred's lips latched on to my right nipple and sucked hard. His tongue swirled around my stiff nubbin. My red mane tossed with delight.

I surprised both of us by cumming first. "Uhnnnnn," I grunted. My head snapped back and my back arched. The orgasm zinged through me like electricity.

Fred must have thought orgasming looked fun because his dick squirted like a fountain. He instinctively bucked his hips and I was jostled up and down. His cum splattered my boobs, stomach and dress.

Soon it was over and we sat there trying to keep our panting quiet. I was still straddling his legs and lightly stroking his dick. He didn't let go of my boobs.

We kissed again for a long while basking in the dreamy aftermath of orgasm. "You've had a lot of firsts today," I whispered and chuckled.

"All thanks to the most awesome woman in the world," he replied quietly and smiled.

"You should go home. It's very late," I whispered and reluctantly moved off his lap.

He didn't want to let go of my boobs, which were his new favorite toys. But he did and he stowed his dick and fastened his pants.

"Fred, if you can keep quiet about this, we'll have more fun before you start college," I whispered in his ear. "But if I think you've bragged to Zeb or anyone, then we're done. Understood?"

"I won't say a word," he promised.

I kissed Fred one last time and he went home.

I stripped off my cum-spotted dress and went inside to drop the dress in the washer. I flopped on my living room sofa and said to myself, "You are a very naughty woman, Eliza Doolittle." My fingers tickled my clit and my butt squirmed. God, it was exciting fooling around with an 18 year old! My fingers soon brought me to my second orgasm that night.

My mind shifted to Henry and I suddenly felt guilty. I shook my head to clear it. If Henry wanted me all to himself, all he had to do was take me home with him.

I thought about how I was molding young Fred in a way that was similar to how Henry molded me. I was passing on the favor, so to speak. That brightened my mood.

I went in the bedroom to sleep beside my husband.

==

The next day was Monday. I didn't have anywhere I had to be because that week was my "vacation" between the three months of treatments and starting work at Galatea.

My husband went to work at the DMV as usual. I went to the gym for a workout in the morning. The afternoon was spent shopping for more things to wear to my new job. My job title was "demonstration model." I'd be working with the marketing team as a live example of the effects of the age reduction program.

I decided that sheath dresses would be appropriate wear for the office. Businesslike but a little sexy too. I selected dresses that fit snugly but not too tight. Showing off my boob job was part of the deal, so I made sure each dress had a low enough neckline to display a bit of cleavage.

I was unloading my purchases from the car when Fred popped out of his house next door and called out, "Hi, Eliza. Can I help carry your packages?"

I wondered if he'd been watching for me all day. "Hello, Fred," I answered. "I think I can manage these few bags."

He stood by my car for a moment gathering courage to ask, "Um, can we, um, go out on another, you know, practice date soon?"

The poor boy's timid request made me smile. I thought about the night before and agreed, "I'd like that, Fred. What do you have in mind?"

"Um, tomorrow night? Dinner and that movie we talked about?"

"It's a date," I answered and smiled.

Fred practically bounced back home he was so happy.

Will arrived home from work and I prepared dinner. Then we watched TV. It was so boring!

After Will went to bed, I went out back on the screened porch again. About 15 minutes later, Fred showed up. "Hi," he whispered.

"Hi," I replied with a smile.

I took his hand and led him from the porch to our detached garage. It was dark, dusty and hot inside. "This is more private than the porch," I quietly told the teenage boy.

He nodded but stood there like a deer caught in headlights. I'd surprised him and made him even more nervous than usual.

I made the first move by stepping to him and softly pressing my lips to his. That was familiar territory for him, and he responded quickly and enthusiastically. We snogged joyfully for a while. My hands roamed his young back and shoulders. His held me around the waist then he got the nerve to slide around front and squeeze my boobs. I was proud that he took that much initiative.

I broke our kiss and sunk to my knees in front of him. Fred trembled with excitement and nervousness, anticipating what was going to happen. I pulled down his shorts and underwear, and his dick sprang free.

I wrapped my hand around the base and it was already fully hard. I looked up into his eyes and my tongue dragged along the underside of his dick. He gasped.

"You have a good dick, Fred," I told him and grinned. I wanted to build up his confidence. "It's long and so hard." He was almost as long as Henry but not nearly as wide.

I kissed the tip then took a few inches in my mouth. My eyes never left his. "Hmm," I hummed and he shook so hard I thought he was going to shoot off already. I sucked in a couple more inches and caressed him with my tongue.

Fred's hips jerked and he gasped, "Ah!" His hands instinctively grabbed my head and he spewed a youthful load of spunk in my mouth. I sealed my lips tightly around him until his tremors stopped and he stopped panting.

I pulled off and opened my mouth mouth full of cum to show him what he'd done. I swallowed then opened my mouth again to show it was all gone. His gobsmacked expression made me giggle.

"Uff," I groaned when I stood.

"You okay?" he asked.

"The concrete floor is hard on my old knees," I explained, "but I'm fine. Did you like your first blowjob?"

"Loved it," Fred enthused. "Thank you, Eliza. What can I do for you now?"

"Nothing tonight, honey, but thank you for offering. It's late and time for bed."

We kissed and went inside our respective homes. I laid in bed thinking how pleased I was with my adventures and lessons with Fred. It was satisfying and fun to be his mentor.

==

"What's for dinner tonight, Eliza?" my husband asked when he arrived home from work on Tuesday.

"You're on your own, Will," I informed him. "I'm going on another practice date with Fred."

"You should get a medal for the time you're putting in with that kid."

"I don't mind. Helping him makes me feel good, and we're going to a movie tonight so that will be fun. Do you want me to order you a pizza?"

"Thanks, honey. That would be great," he agreed.

I wore skin-tight black leggings and a red tank top for my second date with Fred. I'd spent three months living in workout clothes, and it became my favorite thing to wear. It was also sexy in a sporty way and showed off my strong body.

I wore a lightweight lace bra under the tank top because I didn't want to squash my big boobs in a sports bra all evening. I was going commando under my leggings.

Fred knocked on our door at six o'clock and gawped at my outfit when I opened the door. "You look awesome, Eliza," he gushed.

"You always say that, Fred."

"It's always true," he replied.

"Thank you, you silver tongued devil."

In the privacy of his car, the boy said, "My mom told me to be sure to thank you for all that you're doing for me."

I smirked. "And she doesn't know the half of it."

He chuckled and sincerely told me, "Yeah. You have no idea how much I appreciate the oral last night and your breasts and all the kisses. It's so freaking cool that you're helping a nerd like me. It means everything to me, Eliza."

"I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it, Fred," I informed him.

He was surprised and quiet for a moment. "Really?" he asked. "You're not doing this out of pity?"

I reached over and put a hand on his shoulder while he drove. "Fred, it did make me sad that you'd never been kissed or out with a girl. But I didn't decide to help you out of pity. I've always thought you were cute and nice. You only got past first base because fooling around with you is a big thrill for an old woman like me."

"Damn, Eliza! You're going to give me a big ego."

"Good. Some ego will help your confidence with girls."

My young date glanced at me and remarked, "Just being seen with you is already inflating my ego. Do you have any idea how hot your legs are in those leggings?"

"I have some idea," I admitted without false modesty. "That's why I wore them for you."

"Dammmmmn," he groaned.

So our date got off to a great start and went smoothly from there. Fred's growing confidence made conversation much easier and more fun because we flirted constantly.

When we arrived home, Fred wanted to walk me to my door again. "We shouldn't," I told him. "The neighbors might see us."

"Oh," he responded, disappointed. "Are we meeting in the garage later?"

"Meet me at midnight," I answered.

Ten minutes past midnight I was on my knees in the garage with Fred's spurting dick in my mouth. I swallowed his spunk and licked my lips. "Now that we have your first one out of the way, you'll last a lot longer for the second," I instructed.

I lightly stroked his dick with my soft hands. It reversed course from shrinking to expanding, and was hard again in no time. The teenage libido was amazing.

I stripped off my skin-tight leggings and bent over the workbench. I wiggled my naked ass and said, "It's time to officially lose your virginity, Fred."

He eagerly stepped up behind me and I grabbed his long slim dick and pointed it at my impatient pussy. "Fred, I'm letting you do me bare because I know you haven't been with anyone else and I can't get pregnant," I explained. "But you have to wear condoms with other women. Promise me, because you don't want to knock up some poor girl or catch an STD."

He nodded. "I promise, Eliza."

I knew he'd promise anything at that point to get in my pussy, but there was no more I could do. I had to trust that he'd be smart.

It was the moment of truth and poor Fred was so nervous he was literally shaking. My hand guided him in. "Go slowly at first," I instructed. "A nice smooth push. And put your hands on my hips."

He inched in. He was shaking so much that it felt like a vibrator.

"Stop for a second, Fred," I told him. "Take a deep breath and try to calm down. Nobody here is judging you. I'm going to guide you through everything, alright?"

The boy exhaled loudly and the shaking mostly subsided. "Thanks, Eliza. I'm sorry I'm such a mess."

"Everyone is nervous their first time. Don't worry about it."

"Okay. I'll try."

"Good. Let's pick up where we left off. A nice, smooth, slow entry. Give me that long, hard dick, honey." I winked at him and he grinned.

His hands took a firmer grip of my hips and he slowly nudged his way in. Very slowly. That was okay because I wanted him to get comfortable. My well-developed pussy muscles squeezed him to provide more friction.

When it was finally fully in, he moaned, "God, that feels good."

"For me too, Fred," I agreed.

"Now draw out and push back in. Not too fast. Pace yourself so the girl has time to get worked up."

He slid up and down my wet tunnel a few times. I rocked in time with him and we built up a rhythm.

"Yes. Long strokes, honey. Just like that," I instructed. "Grab my boobs."

His big hands eagerly reached under me to grasp my hanging tits and squeeze. "God damn, Eliza. You're so fucking perfect," he groaned. His hips continued to incessantly pump me.

I'd worried that he'd come in no time, but it was me that was racing toward an orgasm. I rocked and twisted my pelvis in time with his thrusts. "Ah, ah, ah," I gasped. "Pinch my nipples. Harder!"

The sharp pain/pleasure from my sensitive nips was enough to push me over the edge. My body tensed and I saw stars. My head tossed, flinging my red hair around.

My gyrations were too much for my young lover, and he came too. His long dick pushed in and held there while it shot off for the second time that night. I felt him quiver and jerk behind me. I squeezed him as hard as I could with my grateful pussy.

I suspect Fred would've stayed hunched over me forever, but when we calmed I said, "Let me up, honey."

He reluctantly slid out of me and helped me stand. I fell into his arms and we kissed. "Did I do okay?" he asked.

"You did great," I assured him. "Couldn't you tell? You made me come like fireworks."

"I noticed," he replied proudly. "You're freaking awesome, do you know that?" His hands slipped down my back to grope my butt.

I laughed. "You're pretty awesome too, Fred."

I realized that I felt proud and possessive about Fred the same way that Henry felt proud and possessive about me. I was transforming Fred from a shy, socially awkward virgin into a confident and skilled lover.

The vastly improved 18 year old boy was my creation. Mine! Watching him change in front of my eyes was exhilarating.

==

Fred and I met in the hot, dusty garage the next night and the night after that. We were bound to get caught, and we were.

Fred's mother Clara sat me down and said, "I know what you and Fred have been doing in the garage at night."

I blushed. "I'm sorry..."

She put up a hand to stop me. "I'm not mad, Eliza. Well, I was at first but then I realized how much you've helped Fred. He suddenly has confidence, he looks better, dresses better, and he's exercising."

"You're really not mad?"

She shook her head. "No. I'll even help you. Meeting in that filthy garage is disgusting and even clueless Will is going to catch you if you keep it up. So from now on, tell Will you're coming over here to visit me. You and Fred can have your fun in his room."

"I'd be too embarrassed, Clara," I objected. Discussing this with her was really strange.

"I'll turn up the TV or music or whatever and I won't hear a thing," she explained. "It will be fine. Unless you prefer the garage floor to a comfortable bed."

The idea of fucking my teenage lover in his own bed had a kinky appeal. "Okay. Let's try it. Thanks, Clara."

"I'll do anything for my son," she told me. "But I want you to promise me one thing. When Fred starts college, you'll stop seeing him."

I nodded. "Fred and I already agreed on that, Clara."

"Whatever he promises now, he'll want to keep seeing you, Eliza. You're his first and he's infatuated with you. You have to be the one to end it."

"I promise. I will."

==

My "vacation" week ended and I went to my first day of work at Galatea. The marketing director showed to my office and gave me an introduction to my duties, which were basically to stay in shape and to talk with prospective clients about the process.