Obsessed with Youth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop talking shop and fuck me," I playfully demanded.

"Horny old woman," he quipped.

"Your magic hands got me all worked up."

"If this is how you respond, I'll give you a massage every morning."

The idea of more mornings together made me feel warm and tingly all over. "Yes please," I replied.

His hands grabbed my hips and the fat head of his dick pushed into me. The restored elasticity of my vaginal walls was tested again as I stretched to accommodate his girth. He worked his way in with short shoves and I pushed back to meet them.

When I was fully impaled, Henry bent over my back and grabbed my hanging boobs with both hands. "Ah!" I gasped.

His hips went to work jackhammering my pussy and his fingers pulled and twisted my sensitive nipples. "Hot, tight, wet pussy," he growled. "Perfect fit."

The dual assault of my pussy and tits was too much. My restored lady parts were so sensitive! "Uhnnnnn," I whined as my first orgasm of the morning bloomed throughout me.

My quick cum spurred him to work his hips even faster. "You're so damned responsive," he groaned. "It's a fucking miracle."

"You made me this way," I gasped and rocked my pelvis to meet this thrusts.

He fully buried his fat prick and I felt hot squirts of his cum deep in my pussy. It toppled me over the precipice into my second orgasm of the morning. "Uhnnnnn!" I whined again and shuddered and squirmed.

Henry's strong arms eased me onto my back and he stretched out by my side. "Are you okay?" he inquired. "Did I hurt your back again?"

"I'm fine," I replied with a languid smile. "My back is relaxed and loose, just like the rest of me at the moment."

He kissed me. "I want to come back tonight."

"I'd like that."

"And the next night."

"I'd like that too," I agreed with a grin. "My bed is your bed, young man."

==

After that, Henry spent every night in my bed. He convinced my trainers to make my workouts less horrendously difficult, but Henry took up the slack by giving me a workout in bed every evening and every morning. Fortunately for me, he became ultra protective of me and made sure I got plenty of sleep between bouts of trying to screw me to the mattress.

Everyone at the company knew what was going on. My trainer Tina, who usually acted like a cross between a drill sergeant and a nasty bitch, gave me a high-five. "I'm impressed, Eliza," she told me. "Every woman in this company wants Doctor Higgins but you bagged him."

"I think he sculpted me to be his dream playmate," I kidded and laughed.

==

Close to the end of my three months of treatments, two of the women who work at Galatea took me shopping. "You need new clothes to fit your rocking new body," my trainer Tina told me.

"And, surprise!" cute twenty-something lesbian secretary Beth cheered. "Dr Higgins says we can charge up to $3000 on the company card! Yay!"

"He is so into you," Tina teased.

I blushed and responded, "He's a great guy."

"You look the best of any of the clients so far," Beth sighed and made moon eyes at me. She liked to flirt with me constantly. "Your skin is like perfect, and oh my god your new tits and ass look amazing on your willowy body."

"Thank you, Beth," I replied. I never encouraged her but I tried to be polite.

A little while later the three of us were in a store in the mall and I was wearing an outfit that Beth urged me to try on. I looked at myself in a mirror and shook my head. "Beth, you can't be serious," I objected. "I'm a 60 year old woman. I can't wear this." The skimpy outfit consisted of a black cropped t-shirt and a red plaid mini skirt.

"But you don't look 60," Beth countered. "And your abs are too good to cover up."

"You do have great abs," Tina agreed. "And those long legs, wow. Men will eat that shit up."

I shook my head again and repeated, "I can't wear this." It was too revealing and too young.

"At least buy the top," Beth suggested. "It will go great with jeans. Please? You have to have at least one top that shows off your tummy."

I bought the crop top although I was sure I'd never wear it. Then I steered my shopping companions toward dresses I could wear to the office, workout wear, and comfortable casual clothes.

==

All good things come to an end. My 3 months in the residential treatment program was up and it was time for me to go home.

If Henry had asked me to abandon my husband and move in with him, I would have. But he didn't ask. I was disappointed and a bit depressed but I tried not to let him see it.

On my last day, Henry met with me alone in his office. We stood in front of a full-length mirror. I wasn't naked this time, but my sports bra and leggings didn't hide much. "So, was it all worth it?" he asked.

I gazed at my reflection and grinned. I looked great! Amazing even! It was impossible to be humble after such a transformation. "Yes, of course it was," I answered.

My rejuvenated skin was perfectly smooth and elastic. My lips were full and even my hair was thick and lustrous. My arms and legs were sculpted with sleek, firm muscles. I had six-pack abs for Gods sake! My new boobs were ridiculously plush and bouncy. And I never thought they could do anything with my old flat butt, but it was now firm, round and beautiful.

"You're a genius, Henry," I praised. "I look like I'm 25, not 60."

"It's not all my doing, Eliza. You worked like a demon to get in shape."

I turned and looked up into his eyes. "I did it for you," I told him. Then I frowned because I thought that maybe I was losing him.

"Are you mad at me?" he perceptively asked.

I was about to say no, but I decided to tell the full truth. "A little," I answered. "Mostly I'm disappointed. I hoped you were going to ask me to leave my husband to be with you."

He nodded. "I considered it, but you should go home and think about everything. You've been through a lot here and that has to be coloring your thoughts at the moment. You might decide you're very happy with your husband once you're back with him."

"I wasn't happy with him before," I replied, "but I guess I understand what you're saying. You want me to get some distance from everything that's happened here before I make any decisions."

"Exactly."

"Will we still get together?"

Henry grinned. "You have next week off, but when you start working here, I'm going to bend you over my desk and fuck you senseless, every single day."

It made my eyes dilate and nostrils flare. I nodded in agreement and said, "I look forward to it, Dr Higgins."

==

One of the Galatea employees drove me home. I carried my two suitcases into the house and called out, "Will, I'm home!" It was a Saturday so I knew he'd be there.

He was sitting on his fat ass in front of the TV, of course, but he waddled over to greet me. "Oh, wow!" he exclaimed when he got a good look at me. "You look like a whole new you! That's crazy!"

I smiled and posed with my new breasts stuck out. My t-shirt stretched taut across my big knockers and my tight little short pants showed off my firm round butt and my long sleek legs. "I'm glad you like it," I replied.

"You even got your red hair back," he observed with wonder. He always was nuts about my red hair.

"I had to color it to get rid of the remaining gray," I admitted, "but my own natural red is growing in."

"How did they do it? They must be magicians."

"I'll tell you all the gory details later, but for now just know that the workouts were brutally hard for two months. The last month was slightly less. Dr Higgins told the trainers take it easier on me. The treatment injections stung, but I got used to them."

Will frowned. "I'm sorry it was bad for so long, hon. You should've called me. I would've got you out of there."

I shook my head. "I had to handle it myself, Will, and I'm glad I stayed. The end result is worth it and I'll also have a great paying job with them for five years," I reminded him.

He gave me a hug and a kiss. "I'm glad you're home," he sincerely told me. "And not just because you look so gorgeous and have big tits."

I snickered. "I know, Will. Thank you."

I would've stripped to let him explore my new boobs and the rest of me, but he didn't ask. I mentally shrugged. I wasn't looking forward to having his fat hands on me anyway.

Will waddled back to his chair to watch TV, so I went next door to see my friend Clara. "Oh my god, Eliza!" she gasped when she realized it was me. "You look fantastic! Where do I sign up for that stuff?!"

I broke the bad news, "The full treatments and training cost $500,000."

"Wow. That's a lot of money. I guess I'll just keep looking old," she said and laughed.

Clara's son Fred came into the room but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. The teenage boy was notoriously shy and my new look intimidated him.

"Thank you for taking such good care of our lawn and gardens while I've been gone, Fred," I told him. "The yard looks better than ever."

The boy blushed red and softly replied, "You're welcome."

"Fred's 18th birthday is tomorrow, Eliza. Will you come over for a piece of cake?"

"I'd love to," I agreed. I liked Fred. He was a shy kid but very nice and always helpful when asked.

"It's a pool party," Clara informed me with a wicked grin and she pointedly looked at my new big boobs. "Do you have a bikini big enough for your new tatas?"

Talk of boobs was too much for Fred and he darted out of the room.

"You embarrassed your poor son," I told Clara. Her comments didn't bother me though, because I liked her wicked sense of humor.

"My 'poor son' is about to turn 18 and needs to get over being so shy. Back to my question, do you have a bikini that can handle those mountains?"

I rolled my eyes. "In fact I do. Some of the women at the company took me shopping for a new wardrobe on my last days there. Who is going to be at this party? I don't want to flaunt myself in front of a lot of teenage boys."

"Fred's friend Zeb will be there. That's it except for me. I really would appreciate it if you came, Eliza. You've always been nice to Fred and I think he counts you as one of his few friends. You don't have to wear a bikini. I was kidding about that."

"I'll be here," I agreed. "Do you have any last minute suggestions for a present?"

"He starts at UT in the fall. I'm sure he'd love a UT hat or t-shirt. And thank you. Fred will be happy that you're there."

Will finally showed some interest in bed that night and his hands were all over me. He got me off with his fat fingers, but he couldn't get an erection. I sucked it for a few minutes but there was hardly any response.

My husband wasn't worried about it. "The old thing doesn't have it tonight, hon," he told me. He rolled over and went to sleep.

I slept too and dreamed of Henry and a better life.

==

The next day, I put on my new black bikini and admired myself in the mirror. It wasn't a particularly skimpy bikini. The top provided plenty of coverage of my big boobs, while exposing deep cleavage and some side-boob too. It was a nice balance. The bottom covered most of my round butt-cheeks and wasn't scandalous at all. I wrapped a matching black sarong around my waist and slipped my feet into flip flops.

As usual, my husband Will was sitting on his fat ass in front of the TV. "I'm going next door to Fred's birthday party," I told him. "Are you sure you don't want to come? Clara is grilling burgers and there will be cake."

He shook his head. "I'm watching the game," he answered, then looked over at me. His eyes opened wide. "You're going dressed like that?"

"It's a pool party."

"All them teenagers will be ogling you."

"Clara said it will be just Fred and one friend of his. Besides, teenagers won't 'ogle' an old woman like me," I stated with a coy smile.

"Yeah, right," Will scoffed. "They'll ogle plenty, hon. You'll see."

Clara already had burgers on the grill when I arrived next door. Fred and another boy were horsing around with a soccer ball, but they froze when they spotted me.

I walked straight over to Fred, feeling my tits jiggle in the bikini top with every step. "Happy birthday, Fred," I exclaimed with a smile and wrapped him up in a big hug.

The tall, skinny boy stood petrified for a couple of seconds then tentatively put his arms around me too. "Thanks, Mrs Doolittle," he responded.

"You're 18 now. Do you feel like an adult?" I asked. My big boobs were compressed against his naked chest. Both boys were only wearing swim trunks.

"Um... I guess so."

"Good," I simply replied and kissed his cheek. He blushed red. I released him from the hug.

"I'm Zeb," the other boy introduced himself and shook my hand. He was shorter and stockier than the tall and skinny Fred.

"Mrs Doolittle lives next door," Fred explained to Zeb.

"Fred, you're an adult now. You can call me Eliza," I told him.

"Um, okay, Eliza."

"Have you already opened presents?" I asked.

"Yeah. Zeb gave me the soccer ball and mom got me a new gaming console. It's brilliant."

"I guess you should open mine then," I observed and handed him my wrapped present.

He ripped it open and exclaimed, "Cool! A Vols hat!" It was an official UT ball cap. "Thanks, Eliza!"

I was pleased that he was happy with the gift. "You're welcome."

Fred wore the hat for the rest of the day.

We ate the delicious burgers Clara made, then pigged out on birthday cake. I hadn't eaten any junk food in months but I knew that I could work this off with extra exercises.

We jumped in the pool and split into two teams for water volleyball. Fred and I played against Zeb and Clara. Fred's eyes stayed on me as I jumped and splashed around. Zeb's eyes darted back and forth between me and Clara. She was in her mid-forties and chubby, but Zeb clearly enjoyed watching her tits bounce around. Her thin one-piece suit did little to restrain the movement of her jugs. We all had fun and laughed a lot.

After the game, we relaxed in the cool water and chatted. "Fred, do you have a girlfriend or are you a free agent heading into your college adventure?" I inquired.

Fred blushed. "No girlfriend," he bashfully answered.

"He's never even been kissed," Zeb teased and laughed.

The boy looked so ashamed that it broke my heart. I put an arm around Fred's shoulders and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Fred. College girls will see how great you are and they'll line up to go out with you."

He hung his head. "I doubt that."

The poor boy was a mess. Low self-esteem, weak physical condition and overall didn't take care of himself. A lot like me 3 months earlier. Right then and there I made an impulsive decision to try to do for Fred what Henry and the Galatea company did for me!

"You just need to build some confidence," I told him. I put a finger under his chin to lift his face, and then I planted a kiss on his lips.

"Whoa!" I heard Zeb exclaim.

I held the kiss but Fred was absolutely still. I backed my lips away to whisper, "Relax your jaw, Fred, and let your lips mold to mine." When our lips met again, he began to move naturally. I nudged my tongue into his mouth and he moaned.

I broke the kiss and grinned. "There. Your first kiss. How was it?"

"Awesome! Best birthday present ever!" he gushed and we all laughed.

I turned to his mom and said, "Clara, I hope you're not mad at me for giving Fred a kissing lesson."

She had a big grin on her face. "Are you kidding? Thank you, Eliza. My boy needed that."

"What plans do you have for tonight?" I asked Fred.

"Um, nothing really."

"You can't just stay home on your birthday. Take me out. It will be good practice for you," I suggested.

"Like a date?" he asked, disbelieving.

"Consider it a training date. I'm going to help you with your social skills."

"I... uh... yeah! I'd love to!" he emphatically agreed. Zeb, Clara and I all laughed again.

"Is that okay with you, Clara?" I checked with his mom.

"I think it's a great idea," she concurred. "A practice date might cure his terminal shyness."

"Exactly," I agreed. I climbed out of the pool and toweled dry. "Pick me up at 5, Fred," I instructed. "I want to make a couple of stops before we have dinner."

I'm certain the boys watched my round ass flex and sway all the way back to my house.

"How was the party?" Will asked when I walked in.

"Fun," I answered with a smile. "How was the game?"

"The damn Yankees won," he grumbled.

"I'm taking the birthday boy out to dinner," I stated. "That's okay with you, isn't it?"

"Sure, I'll fix myself something," he said. He thought for a moment and asked, "Just you and him?"

I nodded. "Fred is ridiculously shy around women, Will. I hope that a little time alone with me loosens him up."

My husband considered for a moment, then agreed, "That might help him a lot. I wish a hot older woman took me out when I was 18."

I wore a sundress for my date with Fred. It had a black background and was covered with a small floral pattern. The spaghetti straps and low-cut back made wearing a bra impossible, so the girls were on the loose. The dress was snug enough to provide some support but they were still bouncy. It was hemmed about a third of the way down my thigh, which is darn short.

I hadn't worn anything like that dress in 30 years. It would've looked too young and silly on me before. But now it felt right and more importantly looked terrific. I almost felt obligated to show off my new tight and busty body in sexy clothes.

I hardly used any makeup, opting instead for a simple and casual look that matched the sundress. My feet slipped into black sandals.

I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang and I hurried to answer it. "Hi, Fred. You're right on time."

His eyes bugged. "You look awesome, Eliza."

I chuckled and teased, "Fred, earlier you saw me in a bikini. How 'awesome' can a sundress be?"

The teen boy was tongue-tied but eventually got out, "You just look great." He was dressed in a t-shirt with horizontal stripes, khaki shorts and white sneakers. His outfit wasn't awful but wasn't good either.

"Will, we're going!" I called out to my husband.

"Okay. Teach him well, hon."

Fred's car was a beaten up old Toyota, but at least it was fairly clean inside. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"Market Square," I answered. It was the heart of downtown with several restaurants and shops. "Fred, does it feel weird going out with a 60 year old woman?"

"No," he quickly answered. "I feel proud and kind of stunned. You look amazing now, Eliza."

"How old do you think I look?" I asked. I still had my own issues with self-confidence and liked to fish for compliments.

"I don't know. Young. Maybe 26?"

"Good answer," I replied. "When guessing any woman's age, always aim low."

"I'll remember that," he replied and smiled. The banter seemed to be relaxing him.

We parked in a garage and walked to the square. "As I told you before," I said, "there are a couple of stops I want to make before dinner." I steered him into a fancy hair salon that stayed open late.

Fred's hair was a bowl cut with bangs straight across the front. It looked stupid. "Fix it," I instructed the young stylist. "I don't have something specific in mind, but anything is better than that. Give him a style that will help him fit in at college."

The stylist seemed glad that I was in charge and Fred sat quietly in the chair. She smiled and asked, "How much can I take off?"

"It's up to you."

A half hour later, the stylist finished drying Fred's hair and asked me, "What do you think?"

"I love it. Great job," I complimented her. His dark hair was much shorter and combed straight back. It was an easy and uncomplicated style.

The young woman nodded. "It fits his face."

"What do you think, Fred?" I asked.

He ran his fingers through it and quickly nodded. "Yeah, it's great. I look really different. Thanks!"