All Comments on 'Obsessing Over You, Beautiful!'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
LoveSoulLoveSoulabout 2 years ago

I loved the story but not the cliff hanger ending. I hoping that means it’s a part two 🤞

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, part 2 please! You're an excellent writer. KEEP GOING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What happens next. I did t like the cheating. Would have preferred if Jayden and Suzie had just drifted apart and separated before the sessions with Amber started. It makes both of the main characters assholes, I fear. But the rest of the story was super hot. So now be honest with Suzie and be together as a couple.

Dpj49Dpj49about 2 years ago

It was/is fabulous! So well written. I was as hooked on them as the characters were on each other.

There MUST be more! PLEASE

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 years ago

Need a part 2 for sure!!!!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 2 years ago
More please for sure!

Your descriptions and imagery are amazing and love the dirty talk. Very much looking forward to future stories of yours.

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ LoveSoul

There will be a Conclusion soon :)

@anon:

There will be a twist to this cheating :)

@Dpj49

Thank you so much! There will be a Conclusion next week, so keep in touch :)

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Straycatndc

Than you so much! I love dirty talk also, but I can go over the top and very cringy with that, as I did in my "Gay-only-for-you" stroy. I'm aware not everybody like that, so I appreciate your comment even more!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze361about 2 years ago

Fantastic very well written! I think Susie clearly understands that the relationship has changed. Can’t wait to see what happens next!

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Sunnydaze361

I'm so glad you liked it, and the conclusion will be there soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please continue. Susan is obviously bored so they are really basically broken up and he just needs to say it. I thought he was going to say it before the text was received regarding Alex.

JacknJohnJacknJohnabout 2 years ago

Fuck, that story has this 58 yr old cock hard as a rock

I’m glad you finally fucked him

EdeyEdeyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@JacknJohn, It's nice to hear that, I'm glad I could be of help :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. It was hot! But we need a sequel!!! Who does Jayden choose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot! I SOO wanna be Amber... :-)

Riki1942Riki1942over 1 year ago

This was a really great story! I hope. if you write more about them. that they become boyfriends and full time lovers.

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Riki1942

I wrote one part of the second chapter, but still can't find a strength to finish it :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have arrived late to this story and must say that is a superb study in obsession, totally believable, well paced and involving.

The story ends prematurely and is left in mid-air and I am really sorry that you cannot take it further.

It seems to me that both Amber and Jayden are monogamous by nature and a logical progression from obsession through friendship to love would be an overwhelming experience for the reader. Unfortunately it seems that it might be too big an ask of the author, which seems a shame given the same process in some of your other stories.

Of course your readers will have played it out themselves. In my mind's eye I keep replaying a scene when Jayden comes out to his parents who are so kind and supportive that his Gynaecologist father takes them to his hospital and conducts a rectal examination to make sure that Jayden has not already damaged Amber! And sperm count to make sure that he will have some grandchildren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have arrived late to this story and must say that is a superb study in obsession, totally believable, well paced and involving.

The story ends prematurely and is left in mid-air and I am really sorry that you cannot take it further.

It seems to me that both Amber and Jayden are monogamous by nature and a logical progression from obsession through friendship to love would be an overwhelming experience for the reader. Unfortunately it seems that it might be too big an ask of the author, which seems a shame given the same process in some of your other stories.

Of course your readers will have played it out themselves. In my mind's eye I keep replaying a scene when Jayden comes out to his parents who are so kind and supportive that his Gynaecologist father takes them to his hospital and conducts a rectal examination to make sure that Jayden has not already damaged Amber!

Anyway it is good to see that you are still posting quality stories (Ginger) and maybe one day will be inspired to take Jayden and Amber a little further along life's journey

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon,

I have written a part of the next chapter, if you would be interested, I may send you this part privately on your email, but it wasn't edited in any way, so don't expect good grammatical quality :D

You can write to me using my mail (it is given in my BIO) but please add your mail so I could respond.

.

I'm planning to add it one day as a conclusion "Obsessing over you... : Finale" or smth like that, but I would need an editor, and that's a hard part(finding editor), believe me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great story with the most amazing sex at the very end. Thank you and once again I'm left very wet in my hand and on my cock - fabulous! I'm going to be very busy in January but will definitely keep my eye on your stories for anything new. I so, so want to exchange emails with you and will probably succumb in February to my ever increasing sexual urges. Nigel

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

Nigel, thank you so much and I wait for your mail impatiently - but please remember to give me your email address so I could reply - and check Spam folder as it often catches new mails :)

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337over 1 year ago

Outstanding job, yet again my friend! Feeding that natural curiosity of Jayden, who is a sexual creature with genuine horny curiosity with Amber whom he could see need help and perhaps a hero was soooo good. The build up was so erotic for us readers taking us on that journey of evolution for both of them. Bravo!, another 5 Stars!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@LoganPrejean337

Once again I thank you for your kindest words, I'm so glad you've enjoyed yet another one of my stories, I'm so honored and grateful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay. Why do I get so wet so quickly just thinking about it?! Nigel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second chapter, now! Pretty please

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Nigel, I have no idea, but it's good, right? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes Eraj, It is good, so very, very, very good. I'm so fucking wet again just thinking about it. God you know how to turn a guy on. Nigel.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hell yes! Please finish the story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story. Can really relate as a "straight" male who is attracted to anything beautiful no matter wgat gender.

EdeyEdey6 months agoAuthor

@anon, I am similar in that regard :) But even more important for me is to be on the same wavelength. If I fall for a person, it can be of either gender; it doesn't have to be beauty; the spark has to be present! :)

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

Omg not her coming to the house like I thought lol I love this one had to reread the 3 page like 6 times it was surprisingly hot

DamondevilleDamondeville5 months ago

Omg it was so good! Do you plan on finishing it? I’d love to know what comes next! Please please finish it!

SummerSammySummerSammy4 months ago

Ooooomg this story is SO HOT!!! I would love a part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I read this entire story early in the morning while I should be getting ready for work. So hot. Made me wet. Yes, I'm a female and this made me hot and wet. Thank you. You are talented. Now what will happen when Susie find Jayden and Amber in bed?

EdeyEdeyabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anonymous

I'm glad it made you wet ;)

"Now what will happen when Susie find Jayden and Amber in bed?"

Well, in my head it was like that - she will do nothing of consequence, since she is also cheating on him (Amber knows it, that's why he had no objections in engaging in this strange situation) ;) I have a part already written, but I kinda lost momentum :/

.

@SummerSammy

Thank you ;)

@Damondeville

We'll see about it ;)

Princera

6 times? It's a lot! :D I'm glad it... worked for you ;)

amw297amw29715 days ago

CLIFFHANGER!!! FUCK!!! That aside...great story, definitely would like a second part but I'm sure there's a good reason there isn't one. Still 5* but you've definitely improved since writing this, seems to be missing something that I can't put my finger on. Almost felt bad for the girlfriend but reading comments I guess she isn't going to turn out to be innocent. Never would've guessed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...