Obsessing Over You, Beautiful!

Story Info
He has a girlfriend. But he lusts for his gay roommate.
12.9k words
4.77
42.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Main motives: college, roommates, voyeur, dildo sessions, rimming, ass obsessing, anal obsessing detailed, very intense sex anal scene, twink, beauty, cum on head, big dick, first time gay sex (top), cheating (not between MC), jealousy, power-play, slight d/s undertones, no violence between MCs, romance/LOVE starting.

The story is only for people who like sweet twinks, rimming, dildos and nice asses! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To this day, I still firmly believe that it was Suzie's fault that I fell for Amber.

Really. She shouldn't have introduced us, knowing I have a thing for small, cute people. She, herself, was exactly like that, for God's sake!

I also distinctly remember that one night when we got drunk, I told her that I suspect I was 80% straight and 20% demisexual. Sure, I thought even to myself- I was joking, but she didn't know that. It was just something that my sister used to say all the time, when caught making out with girls in her room, which had been happening quite often. "I fell for her, that's the reason!" She used to explain that to our mum using those words. It's stuck with me, even when my sister actually married a woman, many years later. So, I was drunk, and I used the same statement.

Suzie laughed. "It's stupid, you once said that other guys' dicks are weirding you out in the locker room."

Sure, I had said that... once. But to be totally honest, I also added: "I can always fuck them from behind, as long as they have nice asses". And that was the end of our discussion then because one of our friends vomited, and it was an emergency.

Suzie and I met on the first day of our freshman year, and it was a 'love at first sight' thing. We were from small Texas towns and we both came to LA, to 'have a life' at UCLA, far from our overbearing parents. Something clicked between us, and we started to see each other as a couple.

She was a funny, cheerful and a no-problem kinda girl. We were strong through our first year together. Soon I knew everything about her, and she knew everything about me, maybe except that I once kissed a boy in kindergarten, thinking it was a girl. And he let me! So, I left that to myself, not to overshare. He was a cutie, though.

Sure enough I knew that moving to LA she left her best friend in her hometown.

It was... Amber.

You would like to think Amber is a girl's name, but he was actually a boy! His parents gave him this name because through the entire pregnancy they had been thinking he was she, as that was what the doctor had said. But it was a malfunction of an ultrasound machine and when the boy was born, they were simply too attached to the name. So, Amber stayed... Amber.

I had never met him during the first half of our freshman year, since he was one year younger, still attending high school. But Suzie invited me to her town after our midterm exams, and there he was. He came the first day with gifts for her, and I was amazed, even infatuated by his looks right from the beginning.

He was the cutest little thing you could ever see. 5'3'', long silky auburn hair, the biggest hazel eyes you could imagine, and the longest eyelashes. And those lips! Pouty, plump, pink. The small face was so tiny and pretty, that he could easily be a girl.

[My vision of Amber:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/93/6d/3f/936d3f42d2a100791ad6e41f82516c7c.jpg]

I remember gaping a bit, and I even awkwardly said: "Wow, you are cute."

He blushed and fluttered his gorgeous eyelashes.

I stayed there for one week during winter break, and at that time he visited Suzie's home a couple of times. We took a liking to each other, even though he had a possessive boyfriend, who also came to Suzie's house once. They were a very... intense couple, or so I understood. First time boyfriends, madly in love. But I thought at the time, how can it be a problem - just to like somebody as a person? Well, I liked him, and I think he liked me. We had sometimes those moments, when our eyes met and stayed locked maybe a half of a second too long. It was kinda nice, and of course nothing more happened then.

Suzie and I were still strong for the next half of freshman year, and close to the end of the second semester she asked me if I could host Amber for a couple of days since he had some college admission stuff to do at UCLA.

Of course, I said yes. I had my own apartment, with one extra room. I inherited it from my aunt. Suzie was living with her cousin in a rented apartment near the campus. She felt it would be better not to move to my apartment, since her traditional parents were strongly opposed to that, and that would cause too many problems for her. She owned no car, and her classes were not always overlapping with mine. On the other hand, her cousin's apartment was very close to campus. So, it was our arrangement. What's worth mentioning, they also had a third roommate, since the apartment had three rooms.

I was entertaining the idea of having a roommate to share the expenses, but finally decided against it, at least in my freshman year, especially since my doctor-parents had money, and it wasn't a necessity for me.

So, I had a spare room and could accommodate Amber for a few days.

It was just a normal occurrence, we talked, we played on the game console, watched TV, and during the day Amber was on his campus errands. I felt quite elated with his visit, and always treated him with kindness and attention, which he visibly appreciated. Every day, he was also spending about two hours with his boyfriend on his cell, talking to him while locked in the smaller room. I was told Alex was very jealous and even occasionally kinda violent. Amber confided in me that he slapped him couple of times, when one gay fellow from their town tried hitting on Amber. I got kinda angry and pressed him that he should break up with Alex, but he rejected that at once.

And it was also not surprising that I offered him the option to rent my room, but again he politely declined. The third roommate in Suzie's apartment was about to move away for the second year, so they invited him there.

But since the second year of my college life started, my relationship with Suzie kinda crumbled a bit. She took several extra courses, and simply didn't have time to spend it with me. Our sexual life went from a very intense one, to very little. It suddenly spiraled down, which was very frustrating since I had quite a libido and soon had to limit myself to one-time-sex during the weekend with Suzie and of course settled for the company of Mr. Right on a daily basis.

And then the situation with Amber also changed.

I was planning to visit Suzie on Saturday, but once I parked my car and headed toward the building, I observed Amber and Alex near the main entrance. I could see how aggressive and loud Alex was. When I was close, he grabbed Alex's hair and bent him almost ninety degrees back, screaming something from a very close distance.

I growled and jumped at him, pushing him to the side, he almost fell, but managed to stay on his feet.

"What's going on here!?" I hissed, looking angrily at Alex. He was smaller and weaker than me, so he really could not hold his ground against me.

"None of your fucking business!" He yelped behind clenched jaws.

"Oh, I think it is, nobody will beat up my friend, as long as I have something to say about that."

We started to scream at the top of our lungs, while Amber was almost glued to the wall behind me. Finally, I chased Alex away and turned to Amber.

"Thanks, Jayden..." he whispered.

I hugged him and took him to their apartment.

The situation repeated itself next week. I was in Suzie's apartment while Amber stormed inside, fighting with tears. Suzie held him and brought him to her room, and we talked to him for almost an hour, attempting to reason with him.

The problem was... Alex's jealousy.

He was also a first year student, but he didn't choose UCLA, so they saw each other less often than in their hometown. Alex became even more possessive and crazy week by week. He was accusing Amber of hooking up on Grindr, and his exact words were: 'Amber liked sex a bit too much'.

Slowly the situation with Alex went even more south.

Suzie and her cousin were pretty scared because Alex started to come to their apartment a bit too often. He also started beating Amber more severely, sometimes the boy showed up in their apartment with bruises on his face, broken and distraught.

Soon the decision was made, this time he agreed that holding on to this relationship was pointless and damaging.

Amber broke up with him, but it made the situation even worse. One time Alex chased Amber to the elevator and beat him so brutally that he broke one of Amber's ribs.

I could not grasp how it could escalate to that point and finally said to him that he should move in with me. I could easily protect him, since Alex didn't know where I lived. I could fight him if he did show up, since I was quite a big guy at 6'3'', having played football during high school.

Amber was so scared, that he eventually agreed, and Suzie and I helped him to move his stuff.

Suzie had no problem with that, she was glad I would have someone that I could spend my time with, since she had so many classes, and we were more or less separated for the bigger part of the week.

My life with Amber started effortlessly, and we soon became best friends.

We played on the game console, watched movies and TV shows together, and I was taking him to his classes in my car. We understood each other, sometimes I even could not believe we were not childhood friends.

Our physical closeness started slowly and inconspicuously.

Watching movies, we used to sit very close, my arm behind his shoulder. I occasionally ruffled his hair then, he was giggling and pushing me away in a funny way, but since we started it was kinda hard to stop. We really felt at ease in each other's company.

But I was completely unaware that something was going on.

It all changed the day when Amber looked at me with a weird face and said: "I think I'm ready to start dating again."

I was taken aback by this statement, but I didn't say anything.

He wanted to try Grindr, as Alex was his only boyfriend, and he never experienced sex with anyone else.

"I just really need to get laid, " he confided in me one day. It was kinda awkward, we were watching some movie, people were having sex on screen, and he said that just in a casual way, darting a glance at me.

"I installed Grindr," he added, turning his cute face to the laptop.

"Yeah? I heard that Grindr is a hookup app. People on there just want to fuck, not to be... boyfriends." I squashed the surge of annoyance.

"And what's wrong with that?" he pouted a bit. I lightly smacked his head.

"My parents are gynecologists, you know that, right? I know stuff about STDs."

"C'mon, what about condoms?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I snorted. "Nobody uses a rubber for blowjobs!"

"Some do, I'm sure."

"Don't be naive Amber. You are such a cutie pie. Guys would be standing in a line for you. But the most interested in you will also be the most horny ones. You'll find some horny big guy, and do you think he will put a rubber on? Would you even have time to protest?"

"If people were thinking in such a negative way, nobody would have sex!"

"Sexually transmitted HPVs are found in a large percentage of anal cancers... Do you know about HPV? It's not HIV, but it's nasty anyway. Genital warts and stuff. Bleh!"

"Stop it, I beg you..." He covered his face with his hands. I felt bad, but I just couldn't stop. Why was I giving the poor guy such a hard time? Why the fuck did I even care?

But I simply could not hold back: "Why should I stop? Are you afraid? There is always herpes. You can have it on your dick. And I'm not even talking about easily cured diseases such as gonorrhea or for that matter syphilis. There is also jaundice C!"

"You are so obnoxious. There are people who have been a part of hookup culture for years, they stay on PrEP, and they are perfectly healthy."

"And how do you know that? Are you sure they will not have anal cancers in next decade? These are not curable diseases. You will be like that forever, Amber. Big warts on your ass and dick!"

"You are a horrible person! Why do you have to be so pushy and intense? What is wrong with you?!" Amber got even more angry, it was probably justified.

"I'm just worried about you..."

"You want to scare the hell out of me, so I would live like a monk!?"

He raised his both hands showing me "fuck you" sign and just stopped talking to me.

Since he was such a nice guy, when I said sorry the next day, he quickly forgave me. He also said that he already created a profile on Grindr, and even found a match!

For that matter, I begged him to invite the guy to my apartment, not to go to his house, and with some hesitance, Amber finally agreed.

So, the day came. I was nervous as hell, I wasn't even sure why. I've got a girlfriend for fuck's sake! Why was I so invested in Amber's life?

The guy rang the doorbell, and we invited him in. He wasn't even half as handsome as the picture Amber showed me. Photoshop rules! He was a fatty for that matter, and had far less hair.

I could see Amber's face when the guy leaned down and kissed him clumsily on the mouth. Alex was quite a dashing boy, with a good body and fine features. So, the guy was a striking contrast to him and an obviously big downgrade. I observed the kiss with disgust, and quickly retracted myself to my room.

For a moment, I thought about leaving the apartment, but my curiosity was far too strong. I went to the balcony, it had two doors. One led to the living room but the other led to the smaller room that Amber was occupying.

So, I could see what was going on inside, and even hear it, since the door was ajar.

The scene I saw was quite disturbing. The guy was forcefully kissing Amber and pulling down his pants. Amber had a very unhappy face. When the guy pushed Amber on the bed and pulled down his pants, I saw one of the most beautiful asses I have ever seen, now naked and vulnerable to unwanted invasion.

I felt anger, and really at loss what to do, not to anger Amber, but save the day, somehow. Suddenly, I saw a green light for me!

Amber mumbled: "I'm really not sure about that, Greg."

"Stop being such a tease, pretty boy. That tight sweet ass of yours is about to be stretched to the max."

Amber had a more and more fearful face. "C'mon, let's just take a break, okay?"

"Enough talk, boy, brace yourself. No rubber today"

"What? No!"

That's when I decided to intervene. I pushed the balcony doors and stormed inside.

"Can't you see he is not consenting, you asshole?" I snarled.

Greg looked like he saw Santa coming through the balcony door. Amber gaped at me with wide open eyes.

"Get out of here, jerk! Before it gets really ugly!" I hissed from between clenched teeth and pushed Greg a bit.

He was not a match for me, so he quickly backed down, swearing under his breath.

"You son of the bitch..." he started mumbling, but I pushed him again, and he lost his spirit there.

Quickly, he left the apartment.

I leaned over Amber and pulled his pants up, covering this beautiful white globes. "C'mon, cutie pie. Let's go watch a movie, okay? He wasn't worthy of you."

Amber sat and sighed.

"Thanks, Jayden. I'm glad you were here. He was really a brute."

"Anytime, cutie pie."

So, that was it.

But Amber didn't learn a lesson there. He was too determined.

The next Grindr guy didn't even reach first base.

When Amber opened the door, he was obviously not the same man as presented himself in Grindr's pictures. Amber confronted him about that, and the guy got angry. I stood up and politely asked him to get out.

The next guy was even worse.

He came inside making very ribald comments. He even said I should join them in threesome. Amber looked annoyed and soon after they locked themselves in the room. Not even two minutes went by before the guy stormed out mumbling something vaguely offensive and left our apartment.

"So what happened? That was a quick quickie!"

"There was no quickie. I just wasn't into it."

I hugged him, and patted his head. "Don't worry, you'll find somebody."

The fourth guy came to my apartment while I was in the nearby shop. Amber sent me an SMS to quickly come back. As it turned out, the guy was totally drunk.

As soon as we got rid of him, we sat in front of my laptop and I played music on YouTube.

"Don't be sad, Amber. I'm sure you will find somebody perfect some day! It was just bad luck. Many people use it and are content."

My attempts to comfort him came out halfheartedly.

"I don't know, I'm not sure if I'm that into hookups anymore. I give up for the time being. I may just stay with my dildo for some time. But it's a lot of work, and this is the part I hate."

I swallowed hard and raised my eyebrows. That was unexpected.

"Aren't there electric diodes that vibrate and stuff?"

"No dildo will fuck you as a real dick. You can put it on the wall and kinda impale yourself on that but... It's still a lot of work. And less excitement for sure. Need to watch porn simultaneously."

I swallowed again, feeling a weird, tingling sensation in my balls. For some reason, the vision of Amber's petite frame impaled on an artificial dildo made me weirdly hot.

"Did you do that? You impaled yourself on that?" Well, I was a bit blunt, for sure. But my mother was Polish, not a cold-blooded polite Anglo-Saxon person, so I was always quite straightforward, bordering on rude.

He glared at me and narrowed his eyes.

"Jayden, I won't talk about that, especially after you make jokes about me."

I snorted and tapped him on his knee.

"C'mon! I already know you use a dildo. And I'm not joking! It's... interesting."

He looked at me suspiciously. "Are you sure? You will not use it against me?"

"I swear! Why would I? I'm not a prude. No joking. Tell me about your dildos!"

He was still a bit uneasy but slowly nodded. "Since I broke up with Alex, I bought many dildos. One of them can be attached to a smooth surface. So, I fucked myself on that."

I bit my lip. "But exactly how? Like, riding on it? Or impaling yourself when it is attached to the wall?"

He blushed a bit. "Well, both ways."

The vision was too much. I felt that my throat got very dry, and my heart started pounding fast.

"Show me!" I really don't know how I managed to say that.

His eyes widened, he cleared his throat. "What? My dildos?"

"No, how do you impale on the dildos..."

"You can't be serious!" he blurted out.

"I'm one hundred percent serious. I have a bit of a voyeur in me. I like to watch other people get off."

He bit his lips and his eyes roamed over me. He must have seen my growing bulge because he narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Swear to me, you are not joking! You really want to see that?"

"I swear on my aunt's grave, and she is the one who got me this apartment so... I mean it. You are prepped now, right? So, you can show me. I will watch it, I won't disturb you. You can jerk off."

He was in such disbelief that he didn't say anything for some time, and after that, he cleared his throat again. He was processing that, evidently.

"Okay..." he muttered finally. "I guess... If it's something you really want?"

"C'mon then! It's like private porn. Let's not waste time and blood in our dicks."

I jumped from the couch and took his small hand. He stood up, and we went to his room. I could feel his tension but also... I was sure he was kinda excited.

I sat at his desk chair, and he took a box of stuff from under the bed. I could see there many colorful dildos, lying orderly from the smallest to the biggest. I licked my lips.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers