Obsessing Over You, Beautiful!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me the one that can be attached to the wall."

He glanced at me, but agreed. Surely enough I was presented with an impressive natural color dildo, long and thick (although still smaller than my dick).

"Wow, looks nice! Will you use that one for me?"

He was flushed and weirdly dazed. "I'm... feeling stupid now. It's... a bit odd."

"Please, don't. It's just a body and a toy. What can go wrong?" I grinned. "I may even jerk off, when you impale yourself on that. Would that be okay?"

He snapped his head and met my eyes. It looked like he could not believe what he was hearing. "What? Jayden, but you're straight!"

I crossed my arms with a scoffing grimace. "But I do like to watch people get off! So would that be okay if I did?"

"But will that make things a bit weird between us?"

"Why? Since we don't touch each other."

He shrugged, and gave up. "Tissues are here, make yourself at home." He made a small move with his head.

"Thanks. So let the show begin!" I was quite impatient, curious about this "dildo show" with Amber as the main star.

I liked watching porn on the Internet, with actors using toys. It looked kinda alien to me, those colorful things stuffed deep in their asses. It always turned me on, although I watched mostly females. Occasionally, I could watch some twink, but it wasn't a habit.

"Well, I would have to undress for that. It may be a little awkward."

"Go on with it. I already saw you naked with that first guy, Greg?"

He huffed. "But you didn't see my dick."

"What's the problem here? A dick is a dick. C'mon, don't chicken out."

"I'm not impressive down there... Alex was always joking that I have more of a clit, than a real dick."

I blinked. "He sounds like a dick himself. So, how long is it?"

"Four inches..."

That wasn't much, but he was a very small guy, so it would be expected. Actually, it would be weird if he had a disproportionately big cock. "It's okay! The most important thing is, does it work?"

He smirked. "It works all right. Sometimes, I'm horny all day and can jerk off like seven times a day."

"Wow, that's impressive! And I thought I have a high libido! I do that sometimes four times a day, and surely not less than two."

"Well, it's still a lot! Alex could do it like one time daily, he was rather lazy."

"Okay, but enough about that jerk. So, shall we begin?"

Amber nodded and slowly started to undress. He was so small and fragile, his shoulders thin and delicate, but I liked that very much. He also had a nice ass, perky and round. His pubes were trimmed a bit and dark auburn. His small dick was half swollen already, so it was a nice surprise. He was not as scared of this situation as I thought him to be.

I looked at him, and he was beautiful to me, so petite and elegant in posture, like a little elf, so I had to say that: "You are very pretty and cute, Amber. You know that?"

He blushed and took a bottle of lube. "Thanks, and you are also very good-looking. I'm already prepped, since I thought I would be having sex today. But lube is always good on dildos." He smiled timidly. "I'm gonna play some gay porn on my laptop, is that okay?"

Since the laptop was now behind my back, I nodded.

"Sure, if it will be on mute, not to distract us too much."

He nodded again and came closer to the desk, to find the right bookmark. He was now very close to me, his naked, slender body next to me, his small pink dick hanging behind his lean thighs. I could even feel his scent, a bit of jasmine and pine.

I noticed that he had quite nice nipples with tips sticking out a bit. I had a crazy idea to latch onto these nubs, but it was too crazy I guessed.

"You smell nice," I muttered.

"Thanks" he answered in quite a hushed voice.

He was still searching for something on the laptop, and his closeness made me more and more aroused. I was so close to asking him if I could touch his dick, but it might be too much. I noticed how his dick somehow reacted to my proximity, as mine did, and got harder.

So, he started the video and went back to the 'dildo box'.

"Okay, so I...begin."

He cleared his throat and he attached it with its suction-cupped rear to the smooth closet's surface. Then he got on his four, and lined himself up with the big head of the dildo.

He started to sink deeper on it, slowly, his eyes closed. It was... sexy as hell.

My dick grew even harder in a matter of seconds and I unzipped my pants, so it could spring free. Then, probably startled by the sound, Amber opened his eyes and looked at my dick.

"Wow, that's a monster cock you have there."

"Stop it, it's only nine and a half inches. I've seen bigger ones in porn movies." I played it humble.

"Porn lower range would be like seven and a half. And you are so much more. And yours is really thick!"

"Thanks, I guess. So, continue, Amber."

So, he started riding on the dildo. Slowly at first, after a while more fervently. Soon he was fully impaling himself on the thick artificial shaft and took his own dick in his hand, being propped now only in one hand.

I was also pulling on my dick, observing how this 'almost' natural looking massive thing was invading his small ass.

"I want to see your hole, Amber. Will you show it to me, just for a second?"

He hesitated but soon stopped and dislodged himself from the dildo. Slowly turned to the side and presented me his ass.

"Holy shit! You have a nice hole there. Pink and pretty, and nicely stretched. Can you widen it a bit with your hands?"

He did it and... I could see a dark spot inside his glistening rim. It was simply too much. It looked too inviting, too tempting. I erupted all over my stomach gasping for the air, feeling an intensive wave of pleasure swirling along my spine.

"Fuck, nice hole... very nice... Looks like heaven's gate." I muttered. "You can continue impaling now..." I added.

He looked at my spent cock with big eyes and returned to fucking himself with the dildo.

It also didn't take him long. Soon he joined me, sprouting his jizz on the floor.

"Wow, that was good, thanks," I said, cleaning myself with a tissue.

He was still blushed and a bit surprised but said: "Yeah... I'm amazed that you liked it."

"I'm a bit of a voyeur, I told you. I really like looking at somebody jerking off, man or woman."

"Well, okay, I'm starting to believe you..." he murmured

"Thanks anyway. Invite me sometimes when you do that, okay? I may not be doing that seven times a day, but one time or maybe two, would be nice."

"You really would like that?"

"Sure, why not. If you are on hold with a Grindr date, I would be glad to see you jerk yourself off with dildos every day."

"Well... if so, I'll let you know next time."

He smiled a bit, but had some troubles with looking me in the eyes.

So, to make him feel better, I zipped my jeans, stepped closer and hugged him, giving him a kiss on the top of that head.

"I really appreciate that, Amber. Since Suzie and I see each other so rarely nowadays, I'm grateful for a free porn session with you. It was amazing!"

And I marched out, to change my T-shirt.

For the next two days, Amber didn't invite me to watch him fucking himself on dildo, but we behaved kinda normal. No weird atmosphere, we watched some TV shows and played Call of Duty for a couple of hours.

We also went shopping together.

Being in his company was effortless, he did not like conflicts, he was not a confrontational person, a very easy going, amiable guy. Living with him was trouble-free.

On the third day after the dildo session, I came back home, found him in the kitchen, making risotto for us. I sat on the kitchen chair, and then I noticed that he was kinda... moving in a weird way. As if something was bothering him.

"Is everything ok, Amber?"

"Yes, sure. Why?"

"Are you in pain or something?" I pressed the matter.

Amber started to blush immediately. "No..."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "You walk kinda funny."

He didn't respond. I stood up and got closer to him.

"Amber, what's going on?"

He was so small, I was towering over him, looking in his big, hazel eyes with those crazy eyelashes.

"Tell me, Amber." I whispered, leaning a bit and slightly brushing his waistband.

He was still silent. Just his beautiful eyes were fixed on me.

I pulled the waistband a bit and looked down. He was half hard. But it wasn't the most interesting thing.

"Turn around," I demanded.

He silently complied and turned around. I pulled down his sweatpants and... dear Lord.

He had this huge black butt-plug inserted in his small perky ass! "Nice..." I murmured.

I took a step back and sat on the chair. I was already hard as steel as I pulled my pants down and freed my cock.

"So, Amber. I missed our porn session so much, and I'm a bit disappointed that you are playing alone."

He was still standing with his pants down and his round ass before my ass, with this black plug inside protruding obscenely.

"I didn't do anything in these two days. I... felt like I should compose myself for some reasons, clear my head. So now I need to stretch a bit before I'll do anything."

"You really need to do that? Why can't you play with smaller dildo"

It was a bit strange to continue this talk while he was standing half naked, but I didn't care. He was turned a bit to the side, so I could see his cock was as fully hard now, as mine was.

"I can, but to be honest, I like to feel full. It gives me a stronger prostate orgasm."

"Wow, I must admit it sounds like a... convincing explanation. I totally understand where you're coming with that. Can you fuck yourself with that butt plug for me a bit? I really need to jerk off now."

His cheeks went pink but he nodded.

"Can you jerk off simultaneously? Or is it a problem of good coordination?"

He grimaced a bit. "I can try. It requires some focus, but we'll see. I mastered it to a degree about two months I split with Alex."

He started to slowly push the butt plug inside and pull it out a bit. It looked hot.

"So was it true? What Alex was spreading about you? That you like to fuck?"

"Well, I liked to fuck with him. He was big, although smaller than you, about eight inches and with a nice girth."

"Did you like to take him deep?"

"I did."

"Do you miss his fat cock?"

"I miss being fucked, but I do not miss Alex. He was a jerk."

"So fuck yourself now, Amber, for me to watch. You have a perfect ass you know? Wish Suzie had such an ass. She is almost flat there. I like a plump bubble butt, exactly like yours."

So, he continued to fuck himself with the plug, moaning quietly, eyes closed, warm, red cheeks. I watched as the massive plug was plunging down into his slightly puffed pucker. The view was mesmerizing, and it really did not take me a lot of time, and I was shooting messily over the kitchen floor, feeling pleasure jolts through my body, tingling along my spine.

"Fuck you look so hot when you fuck your glorious hole."

He also looked like he was close, so I continued my dirty talk: "You like to be stretched wide, huh? You're a bit of a cock slut, aren't you, Amber? Like them long and thick?"

"Yeeesss..." He moaned, breathing in a shaky way, and his cock was dark pink now and looked painfully hard, he was pulling on it fervently.

"Would you like to be bent and fucked hard by some big, veiny meat?"

"Yesss..." He closed his eyes and his hips jerked slightly, as he came with a ragged groan, his jizz now all over the kitchen counter.

"Nice." I murmured. "Beautiful eruption! An inostensible cock but such a big load, huh?"

He glanced at me, looking as he was trying to stop himself from laughing.

"God, your dirty talk is quite funny. But hot!"

I stood up, took kitchen paper towels and got on my knees just beside him, to clean up the floor and counter too. He was still standing there, watching me attentively, his pants down, his small cock spent and tiny in his grip. It was so close I bet he could feel my breath on his skin.

I felt I needed to comment on that. "Nice cock you have there, Amber. Beautifully shaped, you know? Very proportional. Did Alex really call it a clit?" I decided to say something nice, give him a few compliments.

He chuckled. "Nice cock? You can't be serious. It's so petite, some may really consider it an enlarged clit. I heard trans men have dicks around that size."

"Well, for me, it's just a normal, nice cock." I winked with a friendly smile.

"Thanks, Jayden, you are really sweet. But I should probably tell you that I didn't mind Alex calling it clit. It was kinda funny."

I raised my eyebrows. "Didn't you feel humiliated?"

"No, it even turned me on sometimes."

I squeezed my eyes and smirked. "Well, I will remember that." After some short pause, I added: "Of course if you want me to see you doing that again." I wasn't sure if he did, since he didn't invite me earlier.

"Do you really want me to do that in front of you?" he asked, finally pulling his pants up, but, curiously, leaving the plug inside his ass.

"I do, I really do."

He nodded, but didn't say anything more.

We ate risotto and decided to watch some movies. He was sitting beside me, and I had my arms around his shoulder, sometimes, absentmindedly stroking gently on his neck.

After the movie, he went to his room and there was silence in the apartment for a couple of minutes.

Suddenly, I heard him calling me. His voice seemed a bit shaky, so I stormed there in a hurry.

I was welcomed by a very arousing sight.

He attached the large dildo to the floor and was sitting on it, having had it already lodged deep inside his ass. He was naked, and his petite dick was rock hard.

He was looking at me, blushed, hair rumpled, lips parted. He looked so vulnerable, and a bit ashamed, as he wasn't sure if he should call me here anyway.

I felt like my heart started hammering like crazy. "Oh, cutie pie... So sweet you are..."

I dropped on the chair and quickly unfastened my pants. Without hesitation, I started to pull on my dick, and he was watching me, going slowly up and lowering himself down.

It was such a sensual, highly erotic sight. His knees on the carpet, his slender thighs working, tensing and relaxing, his mouth open, breath shaky. His rigid cock was bouncing over his pubic mound.

"Take it all, take it deep, Amber..." I mumbled, feeling so aroused by him that I was already feeling familiar tightness in my balls.

He compiled and lowered himself even more, almost sitting with his buttocks on the floor.

"You look beautiful, Amber, so perfect with this big cock so deep inside. Play with your clit now a bit, please."

His face went even more pink, as he started to jerk off. We were looking each other in the eyes, simultaneously pulling on our dicks. It was hypnotizing and very... intimate.

But it wasn't all what I wanted. I needed more.

"Will you sit on the floor Amber, can you do that for me? Take it fully..."

He bit his lips and tried to do that, and finally succeeded, his face red, breathing heavily, almost gasping as he clenched around the thick toy in him.

"So full, I feel so full..."

"Fuck, your ass is a miracle, Amber! Fucking miracle! So small but oh so hungry!"

He was visibly immersing himself in this feeling, as he started riding the dildo harder, little moans slipping out of his mouth, and I was curious, did it graze his prostate?

"Does it feel good, does it rub on your sweet spot there?"

"Yes, yes..."

He was now jerking himself off wildly and frantically gasping for air.

"Do you have a marvelous, hungry hole ready to swallow the biggest dicks in this world?"

"Yess...."

He fucked himself hard and intensely now that his buttocks were slapping on the floor and the sound itself pushed me over the edge. I closed my eyes and came with an almost bear growl, moaning and panting like an exhausted sprinter.

"Fuck, you are so fucking hot! I've never come that hard in my life, cutie pie!" I mumbled, squeezing my cock a bit, my spunk dropping on the floor.

I was so immersed in my pleasure that I didn't even notice the moment that he also came, and now he was pumping the last drops of his cum on the floor, blinking blearily.

His cute face was red and sweet, girlish lips wet and plump.

"You look so cute, Amber, so cute. If I wasn't with Suzie I would probably ask you to be my boyfriend," I chuckled.

He looked at me with a strange expression, but he didn't seem amused.

I stood up, fixed my fly and went closer to him. "Can I dislodge you from that cock?"

He looked surprised, but nodded. I grabbed him under his armpits and slowly pulled him up, freeing his hole with a bit of a popping sound.

"Wow, that was hot. Can I... put you on it again? Just one time?"

"If you... like that..."

I lowered him down on the dildo again and pushed down until his buttocks were on the floor again. I just looked at him, sitting there for a moment, our eyes locked.

But I could not indulge myself longer. I picked him up again and let him stand on his feet. "Thank you, Amber, you are wonderful to watch, pure and so natural. Please, always call me when you do this?" I said pleadingly.

"If you wish, Jayden. It would be nice to have somebody here. I was going crazy and bored doing it myself."

I embraced him and hugged tightly to my chest. "Thank you," I muttered.

Then I kissed the top of his head and went out of the room, saying goodbye.

The next week was... crazy. To say at least.

In the morning, before Amber and I went out to classes, he called me from the bathroom. Since there were two bathrooms in my apartment, I didn't usually use that one, but something was telling me, that wasn't about clogged drain pipe, or was it?

I opened the door and was welcomed again by the delicious view.

The dildo was attached to the shower tiles on the height of Amber ass. He was standing there, his ass sticking out, his hole lodged on the dildo, and he was fucking himself fervently, and warm water was streaming over his naked, gloriously small beautiful body. He was moaning, his small pink cock rock hard, jumping with every wild move his hips were making.

I really don't know - but I suspect I beat the record in fast redistributing my blood to my dick. It was simply almost instant! Crazy instant, I even felt slightly dizzy, the wave was that quick.

In a second, I got closer to the shower cubicle, pulled my sweatpants down and began to jerk myself off, just one foot from him, aiming at his dick.

"Can I cum on your dick, please?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah..."

I looked at his small body wildly impaling himself on a dildo, his buttock slapping wet titles...water everywhere, his nipples hard as a rock.

"Fuck, fuck... you like it hard, you like a hard fuck?"

"Yes, I love hard fuck..." He moaned.

"Squeeze your nipple for me, please, Amber!" I grunted.

So, he did, starting to stretch his nipple tip, rolling it, moaning and whining...

"Fuck, you are my sex god, Amber, my personal savior...!"

It didn't take me long, of course. Soon thick jets of my cum hit his dick and pubic hair.

The water took care of them quickly, but it was a nice sight as well. Amber followed me, and in ten seconds erupted, I managed to catch some of his jizz in my hand.

He looked surprised, watching me, curious what I was going to do with it. I really didn't know it myself. I fixed my gaze on the white, creamy substance, hesitating, but finally decided to go for it.

Even if touching him sexually seemed forbidden, as I had a girlfriend (yes, don't ask how I was able to wrap my head around that as I wasn't touching him, It wasn't cheating... It was like watching porn, right?), it was something that wasn't...part of him anymore. Yep.

So, I lifted my hand and... I licked it from my palm. His eyes widened.