Obsessing Over You, Beautiful!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... what are you doing?"

"Eating your load, what did you think?"

He blinked dumbfoundedly. "Really? I'm a bit... surprised."

I started to lick my hand and smiled. "It actually tastes less bitter than my own. Quite good!"

He blushed, and lowered his gaze.

"Amber, if you would grant me permission to enter your room to retrieve something from your dildo box, I may have some... sexy fun ideas for this evening. Would that be okay?"

"But we always come back together in your car..."

"You will go shopping in the mall on the corner and I will prepare something."

He smirked a bit. "I grant you the permission."

"Great!" Since I could not kiss his head, as I usually did, I caught his small hand and planted a kiss on the inner side of his palm.

He blinked even more surprise.

"I like you Amber." I suddenly confessed, squeezing his delicate finger a bit. "I really do."

He hesitated, his lips trembling a bit. "I like you too, Jayden." Then he lowered his head, with quite a weird grimace, but I had no idea what that meant.

***

As planned, that evening I sent Amber to the mall and went straight to his dildo box. I took two of the dildos, the big one and a bit smaller, but both made to be suction-cupped to the surfaces. I placed the smaller one on the refrigerator and the bigger one attached to the chair leg. I had some trouble doing that, since it was quite a thin leg, but I used some old cable from damaged ear buds to steady it on the leg. I was quite happy with the result.

I took off all my clothes and sat on the chair with a fixed dildo on the leg. I already had a semi, just by looking at this weird dildo installation.

After some consideration, I went to my bedroom and brought back two small pillows, and also one lube bottle. I put them on the kitchen floor. As I sat, I heard the doors open and close. Amber was back.

He went into the kitchen, saying: "Jayden, they didn't have that juice you want..."

He froze and went silent, looking at me and at the dildos, obscenely protruding.

"Fuck, Jayden," he muttered. He placed shopping bags on the kitchen counter and strode over. For a moment, he analyzed the arrangement of dildos, and then he cleared his throat. "Umm, so. Well. What do you wish me to do? Besides the obvious..."

"In case I didn't make it clear just by the... layout of the dildos, I want you to fuck your hole on the smaller dildo, I suppose you are not prepped enough for the bigger one. But you can definitely suck off the bigger one and maybe gag a bit on it..." I smirked. "The pillows and the lube require no explanation, I assume."

He chuckled, but bit his lips, observing the bigger dildo, that was fixed just below my dick, high on the chair leg.

"Smart... I must say" He grinned. "Close, but still safe. Still not exactly there..."

"Yep, something like that." I answered, stroking my cock almost fully hard now, just by looking at his slim frame and his plum red lips, that he just licked.

"So... are you interested? I would also love to see you prep yourself even a bit. To put your fingers in your ass... Does that sound okay to you?"

He blushed, as he usually did. "I'm in. But give me a second, I'll be right back." He smiled and went to the bathroom.

I was kinda impatient and waited, stroking slowly my dick and playing with my balls a bit. I had to wait about four minutes, before he emerged from the bathroom, fully naked, so we were matching now, at least as for the outfit.

"Finally, my balls are slowly turning blue."

"Well, I must figure out how to lessen its burden..."

"I was hoping you would."

He bit his lower lips and dropped to his knees in front of me. My heart almost stopped, but he only smiled. He sat in a position with his one hand on the floor, one knee on the pillow, and one up, tilted to the back. He leaned a bit to the back.

Now I could see his pink hole, slightly protruding between his white ass cheeks. He blushed a bit and slowly put two fingers there at once.

I held my breath. I observed with great attention as he began to slowly fuck himself with his slender fingers. His eyes were half-lidded, his gaze roaming on my body. It was almost like a physical touch. My dick reacted accordingly, becoming even more stiff as a steel rod.

"Put more fingers inside."

He did that, but not with three, but... with four, including the pinky.

"Wow, nice..."

He moaned quietly, moving his fingers quite deep inside. I was amazed by that view. Such an innocent looking boy and such dirty techniques.

He took his fingers out and positioned himself on the line with a smaller dildo sticking out of the fridge door. With deep moan, he took it in with one, slick move, impaling himself beautifully with an unsurpassed grace.

"You are like a dildo god, Amber!"

He chuckled a bit. "I'm just lonely!"

And he lowered his head, taking the second dildo between his intensely pink lips.

I moaned. It was truly a godly view. Those plump lips embracing the thick, veiny dildo.

"You look nice sucking on it, baby..." I could easily imagine these lips on my quite angry dick. And it was angry, as the chances for that were nonexistent... or so I thought then.

He started to fuck himself on the dildo and simultaneously suck on the bigger one, but I wasn't ready to let him go on that easy.

I slightly raised my ass and moved a chair an inch closer to him. So, he was now much closer to it and had to take it a bit deeper. Hmm...

I was watching him work on it, but it was still not enough. After a minute or so... I did it again. I moved a chair a bit closer... His eyes met mine. He understood the rules now.

With every minute, I moved a bit, half an inch. An inch. And he had to take it even deeper, and deeper, also took the dildo on the fridge quite deep in his perfect round ass.

"Baby you are doing so fine..."

And then... I moved it about two inches closer. He arched his back, fighting it, but fought through it. And took the dildo even deeper in his throat, but I wasn't happy.

I had to hear it. So, I moved again and this time I finally heard it.

He slightly gagged.

"Gag, baby, for a couple of seconds..."

I was panting, my hand flying over my own cock as I watched him fixedly.

He gagged even louder, trying to put it even deeper with true dedication and passion, that I admired, and it was enough to push me over the edge.

I came with a true bear growling moan, erupting in a powerful spasm over his head, my jizz landing on his back and ass, some even on his hair... Hell, yeah!

He let go of the dildo and looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"I see you liked it... spilling your load all over me?"

"Sorry, baby, you were too perfect in it, I could not stop... could you turn around and impale yourself on this dildo now? I will watch you from behind and your perfect rim stretched over the bigger big boy here. Work yourself to completion. "

He smirked and did as asked. I could observe his ass from a perfect perspective. I could see as he slowly lowered his hole on the bigger dildo. The hole seemed to clench around, sucking it in, as a hungry pink mouth. He started thrusting, grinding on the bigger dildo, quickly picking up the tempo.

"Your ass is a gold ring, Amber, precious and desirable... Only pink in color"

He grasped his dick with his free hand and started to pull on it, moaning quietly.

I watched him closely and seeing how close he already was, I said: "God, I love to eat you up, Amber..."

And in that instance he came, with an almost whining sound, his load fell on the floor. He was breathing shakily.

He was still turned back to me, and still impaled, so I asked.

"Can I move the chair back, to pull the dildo from your ass, baby?

"Sure," he answered in a raspy voice.

I slowly backed the chair and the dildo popped out from his a with a bit of a funny sound.

I sighed. "You would not believe me if I told you, you have the nicest ass and the nicest hole I have ever seen...?"

Amber slowly sat. He turned around and faced me. He looked so beautiful.

A sweet, small face with a bit swollen pouty lips, framed by silky auburn. Big hazel eyes. Delicate body frame, almost etheric, like an elf. Slender arms, pink nipples, and petite, spent cock.

I held my breath. Our eyes met. "Amber... God. Why are you so beautiful?" My voice was strangely warm, almost intimate.

He shook his head slightly. "I don't feel that way. I'm too scrawny and small."

I jumped up, didn't care that we were both naked and pulled him to my chest, holding tight, my arms wrapped around his lanky body. I kissed the top of his head, stroking his head, brushing his face with the pads of my fingers.

"But you are, baby. For me..." I whispered, kissing his temple.

Then... there was an awkward pause. I realized that I made that more than a jerk-off session. I somehow manage to make it into something... tender and affectionate.

"Okay." His voice was a little strangled. He suddenly freed himself from my embrace.

Was I wrong, or did I feel some annoyance coming from him? His lips were pursed.

"What's wrong, Amber?" I asked dumbly.

"Nothing" He shook his head again. "I believe you should say those kinds of words to Suzie, if we are done with our... dildo session."

"You are right, I'm sorry. Am I allowed to at least say, you are a cutie?"

He shrugged and went out to the shower, without saying a word.

I was left in the kitchen alone, clueless, or...not? Was I crossing the line with him? Was I behaving in a way that he could think I wanted to be in a relationship with him?

Officially, I was still with Suzie. And it was slowly starting to bother me.

Was Amber starting to feel the same?

In truth, I was so confused and torn between lust for him and a feeling of obligation for a girl I've been with for over a year. Cheating on her would be so disgusting and simply son-of-the-bitchy.

I cleaned the floor, cleaned the dildos and brought them back to his box. After that, I started to prepare dinner. Amber was still in the bathroom, quite a long time already.

I finished making a meal for us and came to the bathroom door. I knocked quietly.

"Amber, is everything okay?"

"Yes," I could hear the somewhat muffled sound of his voice.

"The dinner is ready."

"Okay, thanks. I'll be there in a minute."

I put the plate on the table, and soon he emerged from the bathroom. He was avoiding my gaze. Was I tripping, or his eyes were a bit puff?

I hesitated. Should I comment on that topic? He didn't look too eager to talk. Was he... crying there? I suddenly felt guilty. Did I destroy our friendship? We had such an easy and pleasant relationship until now. How are we going to salvage that? I had to think hard about that.

Amber ate in silence and I didn't inquire about his red eyes. After dinner, he went to his room and was there all evening, not coming to our usual activities. I soon went to sleep, feeling a bit bored and sleeping soundly through the night.

In the morning I was met with a bit of a change in Amber's mood. He wasn't that upset, nor was he too cheerful, close to his normal-but-tired self.

We went together to the car and drove to classes. We discussed our lunch plans and marched toward the lecture hall.

And all of a sudden, we both froze.

Alex, Amber's boyfriend almost materialized in front of us, with his arms crossed on the chest and pursed lips.

"And what do we have here?!" His voice was angry and tense.

I stepped one step forward. "What are you doing here, Alex? You should be happy that Amber doesn't call the police on you, motherfucker!"

Alex tilted his head to look at Amber, who lowered his head down.

"Oho! He is silent. I can see it already. He's thinking about it! The little slut love to fuck, he misses me all right. Do you want a quickie in my car, Amber?"

"You scumbag..." I was already taking a swing at Alex, but Amber caught my arm.

"Don't, Jayden! Don't risk it, his father is a lawyer. It's not worth it."

Alex narrowed his eyes, with a vile grin. I eyed him, trying to understand what Amber ever saw in this jerk. He was about 5'11'', rather slender but with some nice muscles. He had long, ink black fringe, falling over the left side of his face and almost black slanted eyes. He had partially Asian heritage, that added to his look some delightful Keanu Reeves tone, and he definitely had some bad boy vibe, that probably attracted some people to him.

But his look was much nicer than his... attitude: "Amber, come with me, pet. I will fuck you good, in my car. Do you miss my cock?"

Amber winced. "I miss the fuck. I don't miss the beating. I forgave you one too many times, and I paid for that. I could not take a fucking deep breath for a month after you cracked my rib! Come on, Jayden! Let's leave that dickhead."

And he turned around, storming toward the lecture hall.

I fixed my eyes on Alex.

"Stop bothering him!" I hissed from between my clenched teeth, and followed Amber, leaving Alex alone in the hallway.

Amber sat in the back row in the lecture hall in a kinda curled up position. He looked shaky. I sat beside him and put my arm around him.

"Amber, I'm so sorry..."

"Don't. Don't say anything, please." He pursed his lips. His face was pale and tense.

I went silent for a while. I had some weird suspicions.

The professor came in, and the lecture started, and only then I put myself together enough to say: "Amber, did you consider for a bit to go with him to his car for a quickie?"

He visibly tensed up. His eyes met mine. I already knew what he was going to say.

"Yes, I did."

I thought long and hard what to say. And I could not come up with anything.

The worst part was, that I could almost see the appeal that Alex held for Amber, as for sure, if I considered myself gay (and I still was kinda clueless what I was in this particular time), I would definitely fuck Alex, as he was really hot.

After classes, I had dinner planned with Suzie in her aunt's restaurant. I went there without really wanting to meet her.

She also did not look very much invested in our conversation. She was checking her phone constantly, and suddenly, she said: "Fuck, you need to talk with Amber."

I almost jumped up. "What? About?"

"He just wrote to me that he decided to go out with Alex tonight. They are meeting at Alex's place at 9 p.m. This boy is crazy! Alex is a psycho!"

I was hit with a wave of crazy emotions, as if somebody slapped me in the face. I checked my phone with nervousness.

It was still 7 p.m I felt like the biggest relief of my life.

I leapt to my feet. She widened her big, brown eyes. "I need to go, Suzie, I'll call you later!"

And I stormed out of the restaurant, leaving her without paying for my meal, not in a very 'gentlemanly' way, I guess. I was more like... a modern gentleman. That respects women's equal right to do anything they want, and paying for their date's meals is on that list too.

I sprinted from my car to our apartment. Being in the elevator I realized that Amber didn't know... that I knew!

I bit my lips, I should be careful, not to scare him right away. Not to jump at him, not to scold him.

I stopped right in front of the door and composed myself.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

Okay, cold head, cold head.

I opened the door in the most quiet way I could, not wanting him to notice, I slipped back into the apartment. I stepped inside silently. There was distant music playing or something like that. I took off my sneakers and tip toed along the corridor wall, to check what he was doing.

He knew I was planning to be out all evening, so he didn't expect me to come home earlier.

He was in the living room, his laptop connected to the large monitor we had there.

The gay porn was playing and Amber was there too, naked.

He obviously attached the dildo to the floor, and was fucking himself on it fervently, with hands propped against the small, low coffee table we had there. And he impaled himself on it with maddeningly fast tempo, the skin of his buttock slapping on the wooden floor. Fuck, the view was epic. I looked at his small, innocently looking body, with such a scrawny frame, his thin arms and legs, with the only round part being the plump ass, now stuffed on this massive dildo. I could observe his hole pink and hungry, making a smacking, wet sound...

Fuck I was hard in a couple of seconds, watching this hot show.

Amber lowered his head, laying his forehead on the table and started to fuck himself with even greater force and pace. The lube was dripping on the floor, and his buttock started making this sticky-sounding, splashing sound.

He was groaning and wheezing, gasping loud.

He was close. I knew it. He was going to come untouched, without grabbing his dick! Wow, was his prostate that sensitive? I heard it was not that common.

"Amber."

He shivered and jumped up, dislodging his anus from the dildo. He fell on the flow and crawled toward the towel laying nearby.

But I was quicker. I stomped on it.

"Somebody's being naughty, once I'm not home..."

He was laying on the floor, gasping still, his small pink dick obscenely sticking out, pointing in my direction, wet with pre-cum and lube.

"What... are you doing here, Jayden?"

"I missed you, Amber. Simple as that. So, I left Suzie there, didn't pay the bill, and sprinted here. To see you. I dreamed about coming here and catching you fuck yourself like crazy animal. And what a nice surprise you had for me..."

Our eyes met. He swallowed hard.

"But you fucked yourself so violently, I feel like I need to make a gentle inspection of your hole... To check if everything is okay, don't you agree, Amber?"

"Yes, you probably should. I was fucking myself really hard..."

I could see he joined the game again.

"Yes, you were. Come to my room, this is my deal. You are my patient, and I need to check your hole very attentively. But you need to go there on your fours. Not to disturb your hole, okay? It could close, and we don't want that for sure. Wanna keep it nice and open for the inspection."

He nodded and positioned himself on his hands and knees.

His ass was sticking out at me. He started to move like that, heading toward my room. I was one step ahead, closely watching his hole, as it was luring me, provoking, tempting.

"Lay on the edge of the bed, ass up, legs on the floor. Are you ready for a thorough inspection?"

"Yes, doctor."

"Spread your legs wide."

He obeyed.

"Spread your buttocks."

He put his both hands on his ass cheeks and spread it wider.

I kneeled. We were so close now.

The hole was impressive now, I could see the pink tissue inside, the rim was slightly protruding, glistening with lube, a bit puffy. "Fuck... fuck... you look perfect, I..."

I totally forgot about my doctor's act, as being faced with such a perfectly stretched pucker. It really looked very arousing.

"I didn't lie to you with even one thing, Amber. You are beautiful, you have a true glory hole, but an organic one!"

My dick was so stiff, it was crazy. I unzipped my fly and freed it, it was leaking pre-cum profusely. I squeezed the base of it slightly, fighting the urge to start pumping his big hole, gasping for air. I never had such a high arousal as I felt now. "I'm painfully hard, Amber so fucking hard... It's almost excruciating. I've never seen such a heavenly hole before, I swear."

And then he slowly turned his face to me and narrowed his eyes.

Our eyes locked.

"So fuck me, Jayden, fuck me hard. Just this once. After that, we can go back to just watching sessions..."

I growled, and looked at my throbbing dick, the glistening drop overflowed and stretched into a strand, before breaking and dropping onto the carpet beneath.

"Fuck, Amber, I still have a girlfriend!"