Obsessing Over You, Beautiful!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still held his ass cheeks spread so widely open. His ass was round and plump, I lowered myself and... it was the moment of decision.

Do or not do this? I'll become a cheater. Or was I already?

And then I thought about his ass being fucked by Alex, not me... I could not let that happen, he belonged to me. (Crazy thought, for sure!)

On an impulse, I lowered my head even more, and I licked over his rim - just couldn't fight this anymore.

I lost the battle.

His body quivered in shock, it was the first so blatantly sexual contact between us, and it was on his hole, that meant something, right?

"You taste so delicious here, baby..."

His hole clenched a bit, as I gave it an appreciative look. I started circling my tongue around and sucked on the protruding ring edges, finally even closed my mouth on it and started to suck hard, slurping, and Amber whimpered loudly, his hips helplessly thrusting into the side of the bed.

"Love to suck you here, cutie pie..." I murmured into his hole, humming with vibrating sounds there and poking it with my tongue, I pushed it as deep as I could, making swirling, wiggling moves. you rumbled into the pillow.

"Fuck, baby! Like? Understatement of the century! I love it as a life itself, for fuck's sake make me a slave of your hole, please, make me a slave for your hole..."

He was almost continuously moaning, while feeling my tongue on his stretched skin.

"Take what's yours, Jayden..."

"God baby, I wanna do you, so fucking much, wanna ride you like a wild mustang."

"You don't care I stretched it with dildo... so wide? My hole is well fucked now..."

"Well fucked? Hmm... You don't even begin to know what that means." I muttered licking his clenching, quivering hole, putting my tongue inside, sucking hard on the prolapsed edges.

"God, I'm gonna go crazy! Just this once, Jayden, fuck me really hard, fuck me to the base!"

"You don't know what you are asking, baby, I'm bigger than your dildo... 9.5 inches, remember?"

I put my two fingers on the sides of his hole and stretch it wider, looking inside, again catching the glimpses of pink tissue inside.

"Fuck me hard, Jayden, make it your private hole, your seed bag, your sperm bin...Cum in me, fill me with your cream, let me leak with it the whole day, cover me with it..."

Really?

How could I ever have a chance against his hole allied with this dirty talk? A killer duet. I was just a human, not a saint. So, I royally succumbed to this glorious hole. It simply sucked me in, as a hungry vortex.

Thinking about what a jackass I was, I raised my head up, grabbed his small hips, leaned over his slender body and... pushed myself inside this heaven in one powerful thrust, making him scream loudly.

"Fuck!!!"

I was now motionless like a statue, buried deep inside paradise. I tilted my head back and was looking at the ceiling, as I was to see a God here.

The silence was in the room. The moment was so fucking important. I cheated on Suzie. I fall for my bi-curious side.

AND I FUCKING DIDN'T CARE.

"You are... too thick, God!" He moaned, his body arching in vague protest to this invasion.

"You'll rip me open, fuck..." He was panting in short breaths.

I still wasn't moving, not wanting to hurt him, but it really took all my strength to hold myself, I could feel my sweaty temples and heard my ragged breath.

I could not answer him.

He was so fucking hot inside. Scorching hot! So fucking tight! The dildo was not enough to stretch him for my size, I was now deep for about three fourths of my length, and wanted to go even deeper, but was gentleman enough not to do it without his approval.

I looked down only to see a wonderful, mouthwatering side of his small, perky ass, his crazy-to-the-limits-stretched muscle rim over my dick's girth.

"Fuck, you should see how stretched you are now. Your hole is such a revelation, Amber, garden of Eden!"

Amber chuckled a bit, still evidently fighting the discomfort. "You really can do the dirty talk, Jayden, it's a true talent."

"It's how I really feel, cutie pie. Such a tight, sweet hole, will it let me fuck her deep, fill it with my cum up to the rim?"

He made a few shaky breaths and slowly nodded.

I backed out a bit and put a generous amount of lube on my dick, to help ease the friction even more.

"Okay, go for it..." he mumbled then, as I slowly slid inside him to my earlier position.

He was laying with half of his body on the bed, his ass was in the air and legs on the floor. I was again inside, holding his hips.

So, I started to fuck him.

Slow and deep, so fucking sweet-deep. I wanted to quicken my pace, but I also wanted him to feel good. So, I held my impatience in line and just immersed myself in the sensation of sliding in and out of his pretty hole.

I'm not certain how long it was going on like this, I was in a trance-like state, fighting with this strong urge to fuck him like an animal.

He needed quite a time to get to a point where he could relax more and take me even a bit deeper. He also finally let me quicken the pace.

It was a gigantic relief, I could get a better hold of his hips and started slamming in his passage with the tempo I really needed. Fuck, I tilted my head back, groaning, rocking him hard, lost in the sensation of his tight, hot tunnel.

"Amber, Amber, Amber..." I was murmuring, or rather growling, squeezing his slim waist.

It was still not enough. I grabbed his thighs and pulled him up, to lay him flat on his stomach on the bed. I crawled over him and just jumped on him, targeting his pretty plump ass and I fell on his hole, hammering my dick inside, making him whimper.

"I'm gonna fuck you all-night Amber, I'm gonna rock you, stretch you so fucking wide open, you will forget all about Alex..."

Amber tilted his head back, and I could see a weird smirk on his face, but I made none of it. Anyway, most of my blood was now in my dick, not in my brain.

I was crawling over him like a wild animal, fucking him so fervently that the bed was creaking with a repetitive thud as it bumped against the wall.

"Fuck, fuck, your hole is sucking the soul out of me..."

I was really going crazy over this pink paradise. "Fuck, you're gonna kill me, Amber, I swear!" My balls were so tight and tingly that I was gasping air, fighting the pre-orgasmic spasm.

But then I vaguely remembered that it would be nice to help him come also, just a gentleman thing. I was in a crazed state, seeing red, so I had to almost punch myself to calm down enough to back from his sweet hole and put him on all four.

He had to notice what I was planning to do because he grated out: "Don't touch my cock, I'm close, just stab my prostate...please..."

That info made me even more frenzied. I had zero experience in stabbing prostates whatsoever, but I tried to remember where it was anatomically located, as I saw it on diagrams of the reproductive organs. So, I tried to lean to the front a bit to put pressure on the area where I imagined it would be.

But mostly I just braced myself, holding the urge to slam even harder and bring myself to completion. I really don't know how long I fucked him moving like a machine, my body profusely sweating, every minute become more blurred, hazy. I was dazing off a bit, not sure what to do with my wanting body, but my patience (and almost inhuman effort to hold back my orgasm) was rewarded.

"Harder, now... Jayden" He moaned deep from within. I felt the sudden rush of excitement and replied: "Your wish is my command!", and I made my moves even faster, almost as if I was in a turbo mode.

The sounds I was making were terrifying, somebody in an adjacent room would probably think there was a rabid animal caged here, a bear or a boar. My grunting and groaning become labored, and ragged. And suddenly, I could feel the overwhelming shudder, as his hole clenched with great force, pulsing in consequent spasms, wave after a wave, and Amber made some high-pitched sound, tilting his head back, his moans wild and loud.

It made me flail over the edge... "Gonna....pump...you...full..." and I erupted as a human-jizz-volcano, my load so bounteous that rivulets of white cum dribbled from his pulsing opening. My hips were so tensed, and almost glued to his ass, pumping in spastic, gradually shortening moves.

I really can't recall what I was doing after that. I probably had some blacking out moments, as I found myself lying flat beside Amber, the ceiling kinda moving on itself, waving gently.

"Fuck. That was by far the best orgasm of my life. By far. Like a fucking million light years beyond other orgasms. In another galaxy."

He chuckled, and I could feel his small hand slowly sliding over my wet chest. I caught it and kissed with an open-mouthed sloppy kiss.

"I'm officially your hole-slave from this moment further. A fucking slave for it."

He giggled like a sweet girl, but I turned my face toward him with a serious look.

"I'm not joking, Amber."

There was a strange silence in the room, Amber's face was red, intensely red.

And then he said...

"I know why you came here in a hurry, Jayden."

I lifted my head. "You know...?"

"I made it happen. I wrote to Suzie that I was going to see Alex. I could not stand you being on a date with her and going to her apartment to fuck, after that..." He closed his eyes, as not wanting to see my face. "I came up with the idea that if I mentioned Alex, you would try to stop me... And I was right. So, I went to the living room and played some porn and started fucking myself on a dildo. I was hoping you'd come, and I was right..."

I went totally silent. WTF?

I could not answer or even formulate a thought because I heard the weird sound outside the room and suddenly...

Suzie's voice pierced through the ajar door.

At this moment, I remembered that I gave her the key to my place... a year ago... just in case.

"Jayden? Where are you?!"

THE END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the story, I'm not certain how it will be received, if it will be liked or hated - I'm a new author here, so give me feedback in the comments section, if you want me to continue this story, please.

In addition, please remember I'm not a native speaker, so the story may not be grammatically perfect. I have big troubles to find the editors, so if you feel that you want to help me, feel free to write me! ;)

Incredimeters - thank you for help!