Occultation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To you leaving early."

"Mm. Yes. So do I. Lazing around, in your arms, naked as Eve and thoroughly used. I like this. I like being yours like this."

I tucked my face in against hers, breathed in and out.

"Fee?" I murmured, eventually.

"Mm."

"What can I make you for breakfast?"

She sighed happily. "Nothing just yet. Just be here for a bit. Then you can make me some hangover bacon like you promised me."

Her eyes were the deepest, richest blue I could remember, and I lay there, staring at her, entranced and utterly in love.

She flushed, reached out, gently stroked my stubbly cheek. "I could drown in your eyes when you watch me like that," she whispered. "God, you warm me through and through. I can't believe I didn't do this earlier."

"Ditto," I said. "I'm such a fool."

"You're my fool."

"Always," I agreed.

"Always a fool?" she said, grinning.

"For you? Yes. Mrm. Too early for wordplay."

"You are going to have to get used to it, then."

She nuzzled in closer and kissed me gently. Then she flopped onto her back, and sighed happily.

"Right. You promised me bacon," she said.

"Heartless. I was so comfortable," I grumbled.

She grinned wolfishly at me as I staggered to my feet and stumbled around looking for something approximating pants.

I paused midway through struggling into a shirt, and stared down at my lover.

"Fee?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you for being impulsive."

Her smile was all the answer I needed.

I started to dig the makings of breakfast out of the freezer, and gave her a long, slow kiss as she joined me dressed only in my favourite navy teeshirt that she'd obviously just stolen from my cupboard.

I brewed us coffee and put her cup in front of her, then slowly settled into the start of our new routine with no awkwardness, no hesitancy, just a heartfelt joy that, at last, she was mine.

"So, Mrs Smith," I said.

"So, Mr Smith," she grinned.

"What shall we do today?"

"I thought we might have a slow breakfast. And some slow sex. And a slow shower. And then a slow drive to the beach, and a slow walk along it, with a slow lunch somewhere pretty to follow."

"Now that sounds like a good plan for the day."

"I know," she said, amused. "I came up with it. So. To work now. Feed me. Then bed me. Then clean me, then elope with me," she added, smiling up at me.

So I did.