All Comments on 'Ocean of Love'

by nekkid_handyman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Sexy tale so far. A great build up of emotions and desires. Eager to see where this goes.

tallman441tallman4413 months ago

Excellent story. The build up keeps the reader wanting more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need an editor. "Pounds" instead of "ponds." Trying to be sure of what you meant distracted me enough that I had to stop and come here to say that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rather disappointing, little in background on the adult life of the siblings thus far, par of the course with around 82% of lit stories depicting a useless, uncaring and often violent father figure....

Add some conflicting events regarding the father figure; firstly the siblings had apparently made use of the boat on their own, cruising to secluded "islands"? in their younger years to enact pirate games and so forth, then the following: ".....he had never been allowed to start the boat. Nor to steer it or anything at all. His father always maintained that he was the sole captain of the vessel."

So all in all, one can expect this one to evolve into a drawn-out stroke story??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great intro (inciting incident - touching his sister's ass while helping her into the vehicle). Then as the story continued there were some good descriptions of anatomy, I especially liked the description of the sister character in the shower, how that when she put her hand into her pussy, she had curls (It was actually a hairy pussy mound). Then she was on "autopilot" and walked down to the shower hoping / wanting to see her naked brother. This story was a pretty easy five rating. Brother and Sister, it kept me interested, and 60 to 70 percent of my rating is I just prefer hairy pussy. I like full, untrimmed, extremely hairy pussies with hairs that spills out the top and sides of panties! I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First she's 46 and then a little further down she's 47. But my 2 biggest pet peeves with the story are that she's older than her brother AND the ages, specifically. Would've been a much better story if he was older and they were half those ages.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

Loved it. Please continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"To be continued"

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

First, I want to say it was a good story and I look forward to reading part 2. Next, I agree with several of the previous comments. About the ages of these characters, I think it would have been a better story if both siblings were younger except for one often unfortunate thing. Younger female characters sometimes mean shaved pussies in sister stories. Thus, with that said, I need to say that I completely agree with the comment about her hairy curls in the shower. I too have a preference, about a 10 to 1 preference for women with thick black, brown, and / or any other color of dense forest pussy hair to display. A thick uncut timberline spilling out the top and sides of panties just like the prior commenter already said is just plain sexy to look at and works well as foreplay.

I almost always stop reading when I get to words like shaved, bald, and bare pussy in a story. I also don't rate those stories because shaved pussy is an author choice or preference. But if I did rate them, regardless of how well the story was presented, it would likely be a rating of 1 or 2. Women need to look like women, adults over 18. But, for some reason, younger often first-time authors, they seem to want the female character to look as if puberty has not happened yet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great comment about shaved pussy and looking like puberty having not yet happened. I am a hairy pussy fan like many others on this site, some of whom complain about shaved pussy stories. I like shaved pussies to eat, when they are actually shaved, and not half-way done "raked over with a dull razor" to freshen it up from last time is was shaved.

I love the person who talks, comments I should say about nasty stubble, the zits that develop in regrowing pussy hair, and how nasty a pussy, all pussies look, when the hair is growing back. Stubble and pimples form from infected hairs. I could not agree more with his or her comments especially this one. It is SICKENING to look at. This author, "congrats", seems to know better than writing about shaved foolishness. I gave this story a 5 rating too because of lets say "pussy hair," even if it was curly, instead of long, straight and a downy soft, thick bush!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't mind the age and the realism associated with that; but when I got to the part he insists he is not overcompensating for the truck, I had to quit. The first reaction is 'oh brother, yet another bigger than average dick story' when it looked like a chance for identifiable real-life middle-aged characters. And then you describing him of adding a few extra ponds. "He did have to admit, however, that time was taking it's toll and the ponds were accumulating on his torso at about a 2-3 pond per year average." I'll let the possessive its misspelled as a contraction go, but measurement by pools of water? Really? I won't star rate it - someone else may be able to get past those flaws, but I quit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You guys do know that, contrary to popular belief, shaved pussies have been around for thousands of years, right? I'm not knocking those who like a forest on a pussy. Every one has personal preferences and if you like a big bush, more power to you. But not everyone does, and it has nothing to do with 'looking like a woman'.

I'm in the medcal field and will tell you a child and a woman who shaves look nothing alike down there. And let me be clear, child molesters are scum and deserve whatever punishment they get. But to say a big bush 'looks like a woman' is simply not true.

Middle eastern/Mediterranean women have dipiliated for millenia. Either by shaving, or more commonly, by sugaring, a precursor to waxing. Many Native American women did the same. European women, mostly by standards in the Dark Age, saw that fall out of favor.

Those who want to slam those who like bald pussies, do you also like your women with hairy legs or armpits? Many actually like that. Yet I wager many of you who fuss, don't want hairy legs or pits. Why not? Is it not the same? How can you not be in favor of those who like hairy pits, and yet turn around and slam those of us who like bald pussies?

I think it's fine if you like furry beavers. I, and many others, prefer a smooth pussy. How about just say your preference is for the bush, and leave it at that? Don't try to denigrate all the stories featuring a slick snatch. Remember, many authors are females here, Silkstockingslover comes to mind. And their stories are full of bald pussies. So clearly many women themselves prefer the smooth look.

All that is to say, it's just a personal preference. We all like different things, so let's all just read what we like to read, and don't slam those who read or write something different.

ShotThroughTheHeartShotThroughTheHeart3 months ago

Let me start with that: it's not a bad story, far from it. The pacing is okay, it's a good fit for what most of us readers look for in this category. There are however not just a few points that prevents it being a good story, sadly. Most of them have been already mentioned in the previous comments, the biggest for me, as well, is the missing indicator that this is not a complete story. That's just false advertising, sorry to say, and completely avoidable.

The typos were already mentioned, though the one that takes the cake for me is this one: "She gagged when the first shit hit the back of her throat." Way to ruin the culmination of the only intimate part of the story; made me cringelaugh though.

The whole thing has a rather unpolished feel, another fine example that self-editing doesn't work for most authors. (I know, says the guy with zero posts here on Lit, but I do write elsewhere, professionally.)

To my fellow commenters: Stuff it with the pussy hair discussions. It's the author's decision. Voting depending on your personal preference on something, and NOT on the quality of writing is plain and simple dumb and disrespectful. Please either get over yourself or GTFO. Thank you kindly. Sheesh....

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Irrespective of the bald v bushy pussy debate, there are two huge holes in this story. Firstly, what responsible driver would ever drink in this situation? The boat is described as heading out into the open water and, at one point, a wave jolts Mark out of his reverie. No way would the person that is described here EVER drink and drive.

The second is truly laughable. The beer spills onto his shorts, and his first action is to dive downstairs to take a shower and find clean clothing - all while the boat is still careering over the ocean! His sister heads downstairs as well, so we've now got a powerful motor launch racing along at maybe 20 knots (or more) with NOBODY at the controls. They don't even bother to find a convenient island to stop at, or even switch off the engines and drop a sea anchor. Yikes!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernekkid_handyman@nekkid_handyman
40 something male interested in erotica, sharing fantasies and chatting with others

story TAGS