Oceanna Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, all the suckers released, making Sam gasp as her clit felt the sudden relief, but the sound must have startled Blink, as it suddenly drew away and lowered itself into the water. Sam turned, and forced a smile on her face.

"It's okay," she said softly. "Blink, good."

Blink seemed to sit for a moment, before flashing, "Affirmative." Then it slipped beneath the water and flashed, "Goodbye."

Sam felt so dirty as she connected the newest dildo to her robotic lover. Now with two arms that thrust at opposite intervals, she had the idea stuck in her head. Despite her shock at the situation with Blink, she wasn't actually upset. So after smearing some lubricant on both the dildo's, she slipped herself into position.

Activating the controls she set the motor to the lowest setting. As the first dildo pushed into her pussy she smiled and gasped. But she waited for the second. Reaching down between her legs she grasped the slippery tool and pushed it slightly lower. Rocking her hips, Sam felt the prod at her ass and hissed at the small touch. This had been something she'd wanted to try for a long time now, but she'd only decided for sure recently.

"Why not?" She asked the empty Yamato.

As the dildo pulled away, Sam increased the speed slightly. As the first dildo pushed forward, it hit slightly too high without her giving it direction. The sensation of the smooth rubber-like material gliding over her clit made Sam smile. Then as it pulled away, she took the second and allowed it to prod at her ass once again.

She repeated the pattern, rocking her hips, enjoying the sensation of the first dildo rubbing her clit for a few more minutes, while she tried to relax herself for the new sensation she wished to explore. But her frustration was mounting.

Wriggling her hips, she lifted herself, allowing the first dildo to slide into her pussy. The sudden change in stimulation made her shudder and in her lack of concentration, her second dildo slipped just a little further into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" She squirmed.

She didn't know if she should shift closer or try to get away. The sensation was so unexpected. Before she could make a decision, a second thrust pushed into her ass. Moaning in shock and pleasure, she reached for the comms unit. She tried to turn down the speed, just a little bit, but as the dildo thrust into her ass once again, her body shook. Instead of turning it down, her wrist wobbled and she turned it up.

"FUCK!"

The motor kicked into gear. At three times the speed, Sam rocked her hips as her legs spasmed. That had the effect of pulling her ass closer to the machine. Her robotic lover took no notice as it whirled along, but now the second dildo didn't have the stroke to remove itself entirely, Sam was being double-penetrated for real.

"Oh god!" She cried, as waves of heat pulsed through her core.

An orgasm more powerful than anything she had ever felt slammed through her like a runaway freight train. She was hopeless to the overwhelming onslaught of the machine between her legs. Rolling her hips, she lost herself to the haze of ecstasy. The overwhelming sensation of both dildos slamming into her holes drove all thought from her mind. The only thing that slipped through the haze, was the memory of purple eyes, and powerful tentacles.

Chapter Eight

The soft chime of Sam's comms unit snapped her awake in an instant. The relative silence of the deep meant the sudden noise reverberated through the Yamato. Pulling her wrist into view, her blood ran cold.

ET-AL SIGNAL DETECTED

"No," Sam moaned, "Nonononoooo."

Getting up, she dashed through the halls to maintenance storage. Racing inside, she started going through the shelves until she found what she needed. There were only six sensors, but they would have to do. Scrambling to the citadel, Sam placed the sensors against the wall and quickly got her survival suit on. Then, after checking her shiv, Sam bundled up the sensors and waded quickly into the water. Stepping out into the reef, she didn't waste any time looking at the beauty in the darkness. The sky above was pitch black, so the reef glowed neon in response. Kicking off, Sam made her way to the top of the Yamato. Placing five of the sensors on top of the ship, Sam clung to the sixth. Turning about in the water, she looked over the surrounding ridges.

The Yamato was stuck on a reef on the lower edge of one of these ridges, so her first placement was going to be directly above. Swimming straight up in the darkness was a terrifying thought, but she didn't want to risk turning on a light if there really was an Et-Al nearby. With a steady, deliberate pace, she made her way up the side of the canyon, before pausing at the top. Looking around, she tried her hardest to spot one of those biter things. But without Blink, she didn't have the necessary skills to spot one in the darkness and she wasn't willing to turn on a light.

Gritting her teeth, she lifted the sensor. It was a metal pole with a sharp tip. On the top was a small beacon. She knew they had been tested in all conditions, wet, dry, hot, cold and even some less habitable things like toxic and caustic. Looking for a good spot, Sam spotted a groove between two large lumps of coral and wedged the sensor into position. Tapping her comms unit to the sensor, it quickly activated and Sam turned the sensors for Et-Al, or anything larger than Blink. If something was in the area, she needed to know about it. Now she only needed to repeat the process five more times.

Many hours later, Sam was tiredly cooking a piece of meat. After all her efforts, she felt she deserved to eat something that wasn't just a dried piece of fish. It would still be a short while before she had any real vegetables to go with it however. Not that it would have mattered, she didn't trust herself with a knife at the moment. It was hard enough remaining awake to cook her breakfast. Since going out to place the sensors, she'd had three warnings. Two warnings for movement of a large something, and one more Et-Al signal. All in all, Sam was tired, hungry and very afraid. If there was a scouting party on Oceanna Blue, she was done for. There would be no escape except death. The armouries were on the bridge, which was blown into space and behind the barracks, which was the point the Yamato tore in half. So she was effectively defenceless.

The comms unit chimed, making Sam jump. Something had not only passed the sensor, but it was holding it. Moving it around. It came on so quickly, the sensor couldn't tell what it was.

"Nooo," Sam groaned.

Whatever had the sensor started moving. Sam dropped what she was doing and ran for her survival suit. Stuffing it on, she checked the sensor and it was right outside the lower door. She only had one chance at this, and that was to overload the power generator. If the Et-Al were distracted long enough, she might be able to slip away before it detonated. It would be close, but it was her only chance.

Racing for the door, a series of flashes caught her eye. Sam whirled around, before spotting Blink rise out of the water with the sensor dangling from it's tentacles.

"What are you doing!" Sam snapped. Blink seemed to recoil for a moment, but Sam's head was pounding. "Why did you touch that! PUT IT DOWN, NOW!"

Blink didn't seem to understand, so Sam stormed towards the large creature. Snatching the sensor, she roughly pried Blinks tentacles off the pole and shook her head.

"Get out of the way!" She snapped, as she switched it off.

Blink immediately complied and Sam pushed into the water once again. Kicking off into the water, she ignored Blink as it swam up beside her. It made a few pulses, that her comms unit registered as trying to ask questions. But she ignored it, wanting to replace the sensor and rest. Following back to the original sensor, it was of course the furthest sensor from the Yamato. It was up on the opposite side of the ridge, atop a small outcrop. Thankfully, the sun had begun to rise and she could see straight out to the area she'd chosen and headed that way.

Unlike before, she tried to get there as quickly as possible. Her stomach rumbled and growled from her missed meal. Her lungs and legs ache from swimming so far so quickly. Her eyes felt heavy from the lack of sleep, so when she finally arrived at the outcrop, she let out a small cheer. Bending, she found the spot, a long, tubular piece of coral, and slid it back into place. Giving it a wiggle, she tapped her comms unit to the top to reactivate it. Opening the settings, she reapplied the same parameters as the others did, before her comms unit immediately chimed.

"Oh shit."

The impact smashed into the back of her head. When her faceplate impacted the reef, she winced as cracks spiderwebbed across the clear surface. Immediately several internal warning systems went off, warning about leaks and water coming in.

But with her body augmentations, her training and the ruggedness of the survival suit, she was relatively unharmed, if a tad dazed. Kicking off the bottom she felt a metallic claw close over her foot. "Fuck you!" She screamed, kicking at the limb.

The machine turned her around, and she stared into the faceless machine. It was tall, but squat, with four legs and a pair of gripping arms, one of which held her foot. They were built to support their masters' small frames. These units could do anything from carry heavy weapons, to hauling cargo, as this one seemed to be set up for.

Something electric blue slammed into the mech. The machine stumbled wildly. It's four legs gave it excellent grip on land, but it must have a degree of buoyancy. Sam felt herself being ripping through the water, before slamming bodily into the reef once again. In an instant, she knew she was dead. The faceplate shattered in two places. Water spilled in through one, while air seemed to escape from the other. The mech yanked her back up, before violently hurling her headfirst into a large stone, that shattered what remained. Sam barely had time to close her eyes, let alone take a breath before impact. As water flooded her suit, the arm released her foot and Sam kicked off the bottom as hard as she could. She was bruised in a few places, but still moved easily as she tried to find somewhere quiet to die. Drowning was one thing, but she didn't want to drown in the arms of an Et-Al machine.

With a final wish, Sam snapped her eyes open. The seawater burned, but she held herself steady. She wanted one last look at the reef, before she would let out the rest of her air. Glancing down, something white shot up and wrapped around her face. Sam screamed without thinking as she clutched at the soft thing around her... Blink. That was the white thing that hit the mech. She hadn't realised it had followed her.

***

The awkward thing was upset. Blink didn't fully understand. It had found one of the awkward thing's weapons outside, though this one looked different, it still had the pointy end. Blink thought the awkward thing would be happy to get it back, so it was surprised when the sounds it made were of distress. Blink wasn't sure what to make of the situation. It only wanted to be a friend. But the awkward thing was still making the angry sounds when it came up and grabbed the weapon. Before Blink could release, the awkward thing shoved it's tentacles off.

"Get out of the way!" It snapped.

Blink moved aside, worried it had done something to upset the awkward thing. It pushed through the water and started swimming away. Following quickly behind it, Blink flashed an apology, before remembering the awkward thing can only see what it faced directly. Swimming up beside it, Blink tried again. Flashing an apology. But the awkward thing didn't even turn to look at it. Blink tried a few more times, trying to ask what it had done wrong. Blink wanted to understand. It didn't want to hurt its friend. But the awkward thing didn't want to talk.

Blink slipped back and slowly followed behind. Before settling on the edge of the ridge on the safe side. Blink worried as the awkward thing went up onto the top. In the daytime the awkward thing would be easily spotted. It listened to the metallic clacks from the... NOT weapon, as the awkward thing put it back where it was. Blink wished it could communicate better, if it knew to put it back, it could have done so far quicker.

"Oh shit," the awkward thing said.

A heavy vibration shot through the water. Blink burst off the side of the ridge and whirled around to see what happened. The awkward thing kicked off, trying to get away from what Blink could only describe as a monster. It looked almost like a crab, but made of the metal like the awkward thing's home. Like a crab, it snatched out a pincer, grabbing the awkward thing's leg and holding it from being able to escape.

"Fuck you!" The awkward thing screamed loudly.

Blink made a decision. Inflating itself with water, it forced it through it's siphon. Racing across the gap in mere moments, Blink opened its tentacles at the last moment and slammed into the monster. Immediately, it felt around, trying to find something to rip and tear. But when something immediate failed to show itself, Blink did the next best thing. Gripping the ground, Blink tried to pull the monster over and grind it into the ground. If it could get underneath, Blink might be able to pull off one of its legs. But as it moved, it heard a strange crack sound shoot through the water. It was odd, not something Blink had heard before, glancing around for the source, it spotted a bubble of sky.

In a panic, Blink burst into action. Reaching down, it grabbed the monster's leg. Curling around, it twisted it's body as hard as it could. It felt something inside snap and the monster whipped the awkward thing into a rock. In a rage, Blink hauled with all its might as it felt those same arms close over its tentacles. As blink separated the monster's leg, it flashed in agony as one of its tentacles was severed. Releasing the monster, Blink looked toward the awkward thing and saw it was trying to swim away. With a final angry flash at the monster, Blink squirted a punch of ink into what it hoped was the monster's face, before pushing more water through its siphon to get to the awkward thing.

To Blinks horror, the sky had all leaked out. The clear part at the front was completely broken and it could see the awkward thing open its eyes. Blink knew of only two places where it could take the awkward thing for sky. Straight up, where Blink would die from sky sickness, or back to the awkward things home. With a surge, Blink covered the awkward thing's broken shell, in case there was any more sky in there, and surged for the awkward things home.

***

Sam was floating. She wasn't sure where she was any more. She wasn't even sure if she was dead. Everything had been dark for a while now, even the lights inside the suit were gone. She could neither inhale, nor exhale from the mass pressed into her face, which made the water trapped in her lungs a painful memory. Rational thought was long gone and she couldn't fully comprehend what was happening any more. So it meant little when suddenly there was a bright core in the middle of her vision. The light at the end of the tunnel perhaps?

A firm pressure thumped into her chest and water was forced out of her lungs. As it sprayed up into the air and fell back on her face, Sam's reaction was to gasp. But with her lungs still partially full of water, that caused a coughing fit. Rolling violently, Sam vomited up the water from her lungs, before taking in a ragged deep breath, to supply yet another coughing fit. Slipping down onto her stomach, she felt water lap at the sides of her face, so she pushed herself up a little higher as the world came into focus.

The first thing she recognised was the basket filled with the yellow fruit she shared with Blink... Pushing herself upright, Sam looked around in a panic. She was drowning, there's a mech outside and Blink saved her. That was twice now it had shown altruism. Spotting it hiding in the water by the door, Sam yanked her helmet off and tossed it aside.

"Blink!" She yelled and dived into the water.

Paddling across, the big creature surged towards her. It seemed to grip her by the face as it turned her head to the air, and she realised it understood she needed to breathe. Blink carried her back to the shallow end before releasing her and Sam's immediate reaction was to hug the creature. Blink's skin was smooth, soft and despite the cool tentacles, it's middle was far warmer.

"Thank you!" She cried.

The flash of lights she got in response she recognised as a question. So she pulled back. Gently stroking the creature she smiled.

"Blink good. Blink friend. Blink good friend," she said softly.

Blink seemed to be frozen in place, before reaching out and stroking her in return. Sam sighed, feeling back for her outburst, before remembering the mech was still out there.

"It's not safe," she said quickly

"Question?" Blink replied.

Sam thought, before miming how the mech walked and moved, before repeating, "Mech, bad. Not safe."

As Blink shifted in the water, Sam spotted the small wiggle of a tentacle it held low. Freezing in horror, she teared up realising just how much she owed the creature.

"Stay there," Sam said.

Blink knew the word stay, so it remained as Sam rushed for her first aid kit. There was one just inside the door to the citadel and she retrieved it quickly. Bringing it back in, she dropped it on the ground and pulled it open. Grabbing the first gel pack on the top and a nerve blocker spray, she slipped into the water. And promptly wondered how the hell to explain this.

"Arm," Sam pointed at Blink's severed tentacle. Blink offered her a whole one instead, and Sam shook her head. "Bad arm?" she tried.

"Question?" Blink replied.

Sam frowned, "Bad arm, help friend."

Blink watched her for a moment, before slowly lifting it's injured limb. Sam moved slowly as she raised the nerve blocker spray. She gave it a quick shake to ensure the contents were mixed, before gently reaching out and taking hold of the tentacle before the wound. She lifted it up a little higher, before giving it a quick spray.

Blink flashed in shock, but Sam held firm and the large creature seemed unwilling to risk yanking its limb. She waited for it to calm, before giving it another quick spray.

"Good," Blink flashed.

Sam smiled and nodded, glad that the spray was blocking the pain. She gave it another quick spritz to make sure she covered the wound entirely, before releasing the limb. Blink raised it to its eyes and examined it, while Sam turned and tossed the spray back into the bag. Turning back to Blink, she smiled.

"Arm."

Blink flashed "Affirmative," and handed it over immediately.

Sam pulled open the gel pack. It was thick, stretchy and now out of the packet, it was starting to cure. Wrapping it around the wound, Blink just watched as she smoothed it into place. She made sure to cover the entire area. It contained nutrients, anti-bacterial agents and was airtight to prevent wounds getting infected and promoting healing times. Blink waited patiently as Sam kept mild pressure on the wound, not that Blink seemed to mind with the pain gone. But soon enough it felt firmly in place. Letting go, Blink seemed to lift it up to examine it too.

"Thank you," Sam repeated before giving Blink another hug.

This time, Blink wrapped her in its cool tentacles and the contact made her smile. It had been a long time since she had been held.

THUMP

They sprung apart as they heard the heavy impact. Sam grit her teeth and looked at her friend.

"Go home!" She yelled. "Blink, friend. Go home!"

She saw Blink nod, before taking off through the open doorway. Sam took a deep breath to calm herself as the heavy thumps from above seemed to move around. A loud bang came from above and the Yamato trembled. Turning she ignored the cascade of water that poured in through the ceiling. She didn't know where the mech had made the hole, but she wasn't giving up her home, without taking the mech with her.