Oceanna Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me help," a series of flashes appeared to her side.

Rolling in the water, Blink pushed through the mass of vines and wrapped one soft tentacle around her wrist. Sam smiled as the large squid pulled her through the water. It was a bit of a rush as he did this and it certainly cut back travel times as they shot back through to the cave. It turned out the cavern where she woke up all those years ago wasn't all that deep, it was just enclosed.

Sam wasn't sure what caused the rock to form an s-bend shape at the bottom of the ocean, but she wasn't complaining. And as Blink burst to the surface, Sam came with it, letting out a whoosh of air and taking a deep breath of her own. It was relatively dark inside, but she knew where the stairs were. Swimming over to the wall, she climbed out of the water and hit the light switch. The lights flicked on immediately and she smiled at her new home. Checking the meter she'd installed on the wall, she could see the current generators had fully charged the batteries since the day before.

The floor was made up of all the salvaged tabletops from the Yamato. A surprising number of them survived the explosion, but she hadn't been able to spend any time there. She'd only seen it once, and that was after she asked Blink to swim her there and back with the last air canister she had. Bit by bit, the squid had brought as much over as they could carry, and after asking specifically, they had worked in teams to bring larger, heavier objects as well. There was still plenty over there, she knew that. But things like the refrigerators and the stove were bolted into the Yamato's walls. Instead, Sam had made do with what she had available to her.

The mound in the middle of the cavern was the only dry point available to her. The water level couldn't come any lower or the air escaped when the seas got rough. But that wasn't a large concern. She ignored Blink as it hauled itself out of the water to join her in what was essentially her living room. The largest open space she had. She'd set out a couple of chairs in different spots so she could face in whatever direction she wished. But it always entertained her as Blink settled into the large one in the middle.

"Festival tonight," Blink flashed.

Sam nodded and headed for the bench where she kept her knives. Making them was a slow process, but over the years, she'd gotten pretty good at it. "Are you finally going to mate?" She asked. Selecting the knife she needed, Sam ran the blade along the belly of the fish before opening it to pull out the guts.

"Maybe," Blink flashed again.

Sam nodded and scooped the guts into her hand. Dropping them into a homemade mortar, she used the large pestle to grind the guts into a past. "Only maybe?" She asked.

"What do you know of mates?" Blink flashed in a question.

Sam checked the consistency of the guts and used a scraper to scoop them into a bowl made from a large shell. "I suppose, mates would be like the human equivalent of a marriage."

"Marriage?" Blink questioned.

Sam nodded as she scraped the fish guts into the long trough that contained the algae that produced the oxygen she breathed. She intentionally grew enough to overflow the tunnel with air. It happened slowly, but when bad weather rolled in during the hot season the sloshing caused by the current always pushed air out and raised the internal water level by a small amount.

"Marriage," Sam nodded, then frowned and thought about how to explain marriage to a being with no knowledge of contracts. "When two beings decide they wish to procreate, they would usually get married and form a... Union, where they publicly declared that they would not procreate with others."

"That is similar to taking a mate," Blink replied after a few moments. "At the festival. Those without mates, pursue their desire. And if it is reciprocated, they receive blessings from the village to procreate."

Sam nodded in understanding, before moving back into the kitchen. With practiced ease, she fileted the fish, before tossing the carcass at Blink. It caught it with a tentacle and transferred it into its mouth at the centre of its arms. They chatted idly while Sam cut and boiled root vegetables. It hadn't been all that difficult to build her own stove, but it wasn't as nice as the one she'd left behind. She still kept a stock of dried fish and ate everything with fruit. Without the comms unit, Sam had struggled to determine if things were safe to eat or not. But she hadn't had any violent reactions to anything that Blink had declared safe for them to eat.

When her meal was ready, Blink flashed a quick goodbye, before slipping into the water. She waved him off with a smile, before sighing into the silent cavern. The meal was good, seasoned lightly with small aquatic herbs and the few things that survived from the Yamato. Life here in the squid village was a comfortable one. She got up, she worked on some old project, or she fished for a meal or two. Sometimes one of the squid came to her for help with something and she'd had to start rationing her medical supplies.

But she was happy. She had a friend, beings that cared for her. A place in a society where she was respected and a home. With a smile and a sigh, Sam got up and carried her dishes to the water's edge. It had taken her a while, but she'd hammered out a low step so she could sit in the water. Then, by collecting the sap she'd used for various implements, she'd made some cushions and now had a couch of sorts. Slipping into the water, she felt the small alcove that she kept filled with sand. Scooping some out, she scrubbed her dishes clean, before spending a few minutes relaxing in the water. The sea was her life, and she had to admit it had its perks.

But she also had a problem. Getting up, Sam walked across to the far side, where she'd built a small set of stairs from stacked rocks and other recovered debris. It led to a second level where she had her workshop and bedroom. It had been a long, slow process for some of the equipment she'd been using. Starting with the obvious ones under the lamp for her helmet, Sam had rebuilt the battery housing. Then the dehydrator and after setting those up with some propper lighting, she'd gone into the major equipment. The plasma welder was useless to her now, without the voltage from the generator she couldn't use it. So she stripped what was left of it for parts. Mostly wires and pieces of circuit boards.

Through a system of trial and error some devices, like the control units for the light switches, a soldering iron and then the pieces used for the stove, were operational. Others, like her mechanical love toy, were not. Sitting down beside the clunky thing, she frowned and went over everything she had on it. The wiring was all new, the circuit board was rudimentary and the motor half rebuilt after she completely stripped it to clean the salt out of it to prevent corrosion. But it still refused to run. If she applied power directly to the stator, the motor moved, so she knew that wasn't the issue. But she wasn't an electrician and without the comms unit to help, there wasn't much she could do.

After fiddling with what she assumed was a variable resistor for a few hours, Sam decided to test it out. Plugging in a power socket of her own design, Sam crossed her fingers, before flicking the 'on' switch. When nothing happened, she took a deep breath. But the moment she touched the dial, it let out a loud electrical 'pop' and the motor spun into action. In an instant, the device was whistling as it went out of control.

"Shit!" She snapped, stepping back.

But black smoke began to pour out of it. Rushing around, Sam yanked the power and the motor continued whirring along under its own momentum as small flames began to peak out of the motor housing. With an angry scream, Sam grabbed the mounting board it was attached to and hurled it off the second story straight into the water below.

"FUCK!" Sam snapped.

"Are you okay?" Blink flashed.

Sam jumped, turning on the spot to see the squid creature hoisting itself up the side and onto the upper level. Sam leaned against the bench and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Blink. That might have something in it that could hurt the water, could you please retrieve it?"

"Why did you throw it in the water?" Blink asked.

"It... Broke. Got really hot like how I cook my food, but in an uncontrolled manner. Throwing it into the water was the only way to make it safe again."

Blink pondered for a moment, before slipping back over the edge. She heard the wet thump of its body on the floor below. Following down the stairs, she watched the squid slip into the water. By the time she made it to the edge, it had reappeared holding the device.

"Here," Sam reached out and took it.

Hoisting it up, Sam carried it over and dropped it under the stairs with the rest of the scrap she hadn't found a use for.

"What is it?" Blink asked, crawling out of the water.

Sam sighed, "I used it to mimic companionship."

"If you need companionship, I can spend more time with you," Blink flashed quickly.

Sam smiled, and shook her head, "A different kind of companionship."

"Do you mate with it?"

Sam blushed, remembering for the thousandth time, that just because it was alien and primitive, didn't mean it wasn't intelligent. "In a sense," Sam nodded. "There are places on my body that... Give me pleasure to touch."

"And this thing no longer pleasures you?"

"No," Sam rolled her eyes. "It's broken. I might be able to use parts of it for other things, but no. I can't make it work."

"Is the pleasure touch, mating?"

The memory of the only time Blink had touched her in the past. The feeling of all those little suckers running between her legs. It had been so long since she'd been touched intimately. Shaking her head, Sam sighed. "Yes Blink. It is something we do when we mate. It is how we procreate."

"Our procreation methods are also pleasing," Blink stated.

Sam trembled slightly and glanced down at how she was dressed. The simple loincloth made from vine leaves covered her crotch, but her chest was mostly bare these days. There was no need for support when she spent so much time in the water. But it made her suddenly feel so very vulnerable.

"Maybe you can find a mate tonight then?"

Blink seemed to pause, before deflating on the table. "I have chosen a mate. I am just unsure of their response."

Sam frowned for a moment and nodded, "How do you ask for a mate."

Blink lifted itself and opened its tentacles wide. "We open ourselves, and if the mate reciprocates, the village blesses us and we proceed to procreation."

It was only then, that Sam realised the waters in the cavern were crammed with squid. They were packed against one another, which was odd considering their reluctance for physical contact. Sam looked back at Blink.

"Are you asking me?"

"Yes," Blink flashed.

Sam thought back on the years she'd been here. The time they'd spent together. The conversations they'd had. The fight with the robot and yes, even the time Blink explored her body. She looked at Blink, standing with its arms open and remembered the feeling of its touch. Stepping closer, Sam nervously smiled.

"Blink, I don't know if we can mate."

"The village approves," Blink flashed. "Or are you referring to physicality?"

"Physicality," Sam nodded.

Blink flashed an odd pattern she hadn't seen before, and an appendage slipped out from the centre of its legs. It looked like a slightly thicker end of another tentacle. Only it was ribbed, slightly stiff and seemed to be hollow.

Sam blinked and felt something throb inside her. "Is... Is that..."

"My ovipositor," Blink flashed. "When pairs mate, we each take our ovipositor and insert it into our partner. We inject a single large egg, which hatches in a couple weeks."

Stepping closer to Blink, Sam opened her arms and pressed herself into the large squid. Opened up like this, Blink dwarfed her. But she revelled in the firm cool touch of its tentacles. The entire cavern lit up like a disco as all the other squid began flashing rapidly. It was impossible for her to understand what they were saying.

She felt Blink begin to pull her along and she allowed her mate to steer her into the seat where she usually cleaned her dishes. Blink's large body hid the others from view as its tentacles moved up and caressed her sides. She smiled at the contact and felt herself getting warmer between her legs. Blink must have confused her reactions as something unpleasant as it seemed to pull away for a moment.

"I'm okay," she smiled. "Just... Treat me like another of your kind. Just don't break my skin and I should be okay."

"Okay," Blink flashed.

Sam gasped as the thick tentacles wrapped around her limbs. Pulling them wide, she was left helplessly exposed as a pair of tentacles proceeded to pull the little she wore off. Another set of tentacles joined the first as they ran over her skin and Sam started having flashbacks to video's she'd watched back on earth. The tentacles started lightly sucking on her skin in rhythmic patterns. They felt like a series of small love bites and Sam squirmed in the firm grip of her lover. But Blink just continued. A set of arms sucking her skin in one place, turned into her being wrapped in tentacles all doing it at once.

It was as the first tentacle found its way between her legs that she gasped. They started at the inside of her thighs, in the crease of her legs. The suction radiated outward and Sam felt her labia pulled open for a split instant. She had kept herself smooth to keep herself from catching on the jagged rocks in the dark. So Blinks suckers found nothing but smooth flesh to adhere to. They shifted around and the next set of suckers landed on her labia themselves. Sam grit her teeth as they manipulated her flesh for a few moments. Each sucker pulling or pushing in a different direction and pattern.The constant motion of her labia gave her some stimulation on her clit, but Sam rocked her hips desperately for more.

Blink suddenly pulled all the suckers off and Sam arched her back. But Blink paused.

"Good," Sam smiled. "Very good. Very very good."

Blink flashed something, but she missed it as its tentacles once again took hold of her labia. She smiled as they pulled her open, before gasping as a third tentacle pressed itself between them. Those tentacles ran from her ass to her clit. Sam shuddered at the intense sensation, before groaning as the tentacle rotated in place, using her clit as the pivot point. Then, still massaging her clit, the tentacle pressed into her.

"Yes, like that," Sam whimpered softly.

She was pinned in place, with her arms and legs open. Each of her limbs was being massaged independently, while blink thrust a tentacle into her. It didn't so much as fuck her, as it did roll around inside her, feeling all the walls. Blink then manipulated the tentacle to grow and expand in odd shapes and Sam groaned, realising it was testing to make sure the egg would fit.

Another tentacle pressed into her ass, and Sam bit her lip. "You can't put an egg in that hole," she said softly.

Blink seemed to thrum, but the tentacle didn't stop its exploration. Pushing into her depths, Sam groaned. She thought anal required lube, but Blink seemed to slide in easily without resistance. The tip of the tentacle in her pussy explored every little crevice inside her. But it was when she felt it around her urethra, she got the surprise of her life. Not only could Blink's tentacles grow larger, they could also get much smaller. The sharp pinch as the slender slid into her urethra had Sam trembling.

"What are you doing?" She asked, trying to hold her voice steady.

Blink flashed something, but all she understood was something about "Not getting blocked."

It was then she felt the new intruder. Glancing down, she saw the ovipositor and she looked up at Blink. It seemed to shudder, before forcing its length inside her. Sam shuddered as the ridges through her pussy. She felt so hopeless as this giant, alien squid fucked her in the water. As it did so, the tentacle in her ass began to thrust as well. But that was nothing compared to the one inside her urethra.

It throbbed with each thrust of the ovipositor and after getting over the strange sensation, Sam could feel how close that tentacle was to the inside of her clit.

"I'm gonna cum," Sam choked.

Then she tensed and her orgasm slammed into her. As her pussy clenched tightly, Blink seemed to freeze, before removing the ovipositor. The sensation of all those ribs being pulled out, only drove her higher. The tentacle in her ass withdrew as well, the feeling of all the suction cups coming loose was like a long string of anal beads. But that was nothing compared to the tentacle in her urethra. As the sensation in her ass grew, the tentacle in her urethra began to pull away as well. Only this was the tentacle that ran over her clit. Every little suction cup slid from her urethra, up through her pussy and over her clit, where it popped off the top of the sensitive little nub.

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam screamed as she came harder than she ever thought possible.

Blink just held her steady as she thrashed until it had removed all its tentacles. But it still held her limbs, not knowing if she would harm herself.

"Are you okay?" Blink asked.

Sam smiled and nodded, "Did you lay your egg?"

"No," Blink flashed. "I worried I had harmed you when you started squeezing me."

Sam grinned, "That was an orgasm. That means you have pleased me very much. It is the ultimate pleasure you could give me."

"That was good?"

Sam smiled, "Yes Blink. That was the best."

"Squeezing of internal muscles will be good for the egg. Help stimulate growth and hatch rate."

Sam bit her lip, "Then we better try that, hadn't we?"

***

Two weeks later, Sam gasped in bliss. She was bent over the seat, with her ass in the water. Blink was behind her. She had a pair of tentacles wrapped tightly around her breasts. The suckers pulsed and nibbled her gently, while viciously twisting and sucking on her nipples. A third tentacle thrust quickly but firmly directly into her bladder. It regularly contorted and shifted in shape to increase the stimulation to the inside of her clit in ways she couldn't understand. Since the day she and Blink mated, her pussy had been sealed shut with a thick mucous membrane with a small gap for her urethra. Not in some kink thing, but as a way to hold the egg in place and protect it. Only for a couple of weeks, Sam hadn't minded in the slightest. Especially when Blink had insisted that she clench her muscles to stimulate the egg growth. Which was what Blink was doing.

The slick, splattering sound of each rib pushing into her ass, was the only thing she could hear beyond her own breathing. Blink hadn't let her out of its sight since she carried its egg. The others seemed to be aware she was pregnant and brought the couple food to sustain them for the meantime.

In order to help her massage the egg, Blink had taken it upon itself to fuck her vigorously, multiple times a day. Sam had worried about there being pain as the large creature fucked her urethra and ass in varying intervals, but whatever coated Blinks skin to make it so smooth seemed to prevent her getting sore. She had even tested it herself, masturbating one night while she couldn't sleep by fingering her urethra while bouncing on a new dildo she'd made up. There were no signs of tears or injury in any form. The thought she could be relegated to a pleasure tool just made her hotter.

As Blink slammed into her ass, she felt the world go dark for a moment as she screamed into her latest orgasm. Which also prompted a small change within her pussy.