Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we could swing it?" I asked, looking at her for any hint of her thinking it through.

She continued looking at the screen as she thought about it all. I watched her eyes dart all over the screen. I knew she was looking at every possible option and coming to a conclusion.

"Fuck it. We're not obligated at this point, babe. Let's keep clicking forward until we have to sign something and make the decision then."

She was brilliant beyond her years. I smiled up at her before turning back to the screen.

I clicked the button at the bottom of what I deemed as the disclaimer. The next screen was displayed quickly enough and summarized our selections in grand format.

We ' ve determined you want to experience the next level of affection and love with a sibling and likely their adult children. Is this the fantasy that sneaks into your thoughts? Is it the dream you think of at night while you fall asleep? Is it what brings you to that moment where your body moves from simple masturbation to full-on orgasm? You know that moment. It what makes your fingers move faster. It's when your hips begin to lift off the bed. It immediately precedes the explosion that happens within.

It was a very telling message on its own page with a button that read "Yes." There was no other option. It seemed that if I disagreed, I would have to navigate my own way back to the near beginning to reassess what we wanted. I clicked the button, of course, and waited patiently for the next step.

I was taken back by the message on the page that followed.

Thank you. We will be in touch.

Apparently, we reached the end of the automated portion of what seemed to be a process that would last longer than what I originally thought. Brandie was quick to comfort me and tell me that everything we were doing was worth the possibility of what the site suggested it could provide.

When we didn't get an e-mail immediately after clicking the last button, I laid back in my chair and considered the possibilities that were ahead. Brandie pulled my chair away from the desk and paraded around it until she was standing in front of me.

"I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes," she said just before taking off her shirt.

Her breasts swung free and I stared at them as if it were my first time seeing them. She held them up with her hands.

"You've never not enjoyed looking at these," she accurately noted.

"I've never not enjoyed looking at you," I responded happily.

A genuine smile grew on her face as she slowly slid her pants over her hips and down her long legs. At 5' 10", she was taller than most women and her legs were long and sculpted. She looked into my eyes as she pushed her pants down and off. Without missing a beat, she got on her knees in front of me and opened my legs wide.

"Take that beast out for me."

She rested her forearms on my knees as she watched me fish my cock out from my pants. It was hardening already when I released it into the open air. I began to stroke it as I watched her. She sat straight up and put a hand between her legs as she watched me rub my cock.

"What do you think this adventure could be?" she asked.

I thought about what I wanted to get from it.

"Sounds like one of our siblings and their kids will be the subject of our fantasies. Obviously, they would be older than eighteen. Who would it be, though? Will we choose? The uncertainty of this is kind of a turn on."

A smirk crossed her lips.

I knew what she wanted me to say and more blood flowed to my cock as I stroked it faster thinking of it.

"What if it was my sister, Angie? Would you like that?" I asked.

She nodded as she continued looking me dead in the eye.

"Brandie! Can you imagine?"

"I am. I'm thinking of her now as I rub my pussy."

Hearing my wife say those words knowing the meaning behind them nearly made me cum on the spot. I stood from the chair and knelt in front of my wife and kept stroking. I leaned in closer to her.

"When you're about to cum, tell me what part of your imagination brought you there," I told her.

I knew she was thinking about fucking my sister. It wasn't beyond the realm of possibility since when I met her, she was in a romantic relationship with another woman. I was privy to that information, but she restrained from offering me any other information about it until it was deemed necessary. It only became necessary when that relationship was over, and she told me she wanted to move forward with me. She was never with another woman since, except in our imaginations.

I watched her rub her pussy as her eyelids fluttered. She was close.

"What's bringing your there, Brandie? Tell me, what's bringing you over the top?"

She closed her eyes and began to whisper between ragged breaths.

"Frank... she's fingering my pussy. She's sucking my pussy as she fucks me with her fingers."

"And she's making you cum, right along with me."

In an unusual change of pace for both of us, we both came at the same time. I shot gobs of cum all over her tits while she remained on her knees in front of me. It traveled down the valley between her tits to her pussy and combined with her juices. As soon as she felt my cum tickle her labia, she put her other hand on my leg and braced herself as her orgasm rocked her body. I continued shooting until the remainder of my cum dribbled from the head of my cock onto the floor. When she was finished, she leaned forward and rested her head against my upper thigh and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my skin as she breathed heavily against me.

"When do you think they will contact us?"

Her question was unexpected, and I didn't have an answer.

"I don't know. How real is it? What do they need to do to set it up? Lots of questions with no answers, babe."

We talked for the rest of the night about all the possibilities. We ate a late dinner, wearing nothing but what we had on when we got each other off in front of the computer. We asked each other questions about what we each wanted to see for the price we would pay. We asked all the questions while avoiding the obvious question we were both asking ourselves. Did I really want to fuck my sister? Did Brandie want my sister to fuck her? These questions would remain unanswered that night.

CHAPTER TWO

The House

***

It was nearly two months later when we got the final e-mail. Our interest in the fantasy vacation had diminished over time since we hadn't heard anything. We thought maybe we were taken for personal information and would never know what it was. We thought maybe the process was the experience of going through what we had, selecting family members to fuck. We thought maybe that alone was the concept they expected to fuel people's fantasies. We also entertained the idea that maybe we missed something along the way and they, whoever they were, were waiting on us to provide additional information. The latter being unlikely since the original e-mail I received suggested that we either move quickly or the offer would be off the table forever.

We were in the living room the night when we finally got information on the next step in our adventure. Brandie was sitting next to me with her feet kicked up on the coffee table while I was browsing the internet on my laptop next to her. I had a bad habit of never closing browser windows or apps that were running in the background and one of those browser windows was the junk e-mail address website that we used.

A pop-up window appeared above the task bar in the bottom right corner of the screen.

New E-Mail from: Fantasy Vacation USA, LLC.

" Good Evening! We ' ve processed all the information and...

It only gave me the first bit of the e-mail, so I rushed to open that tab of my browser and viciously slapped her knee unable to get a word out in excitement. She paused the show she was watching and looked over and was instantly excited when she noted the originator of the e-mail.

"Fuck! I thought we would never hear back! What does it say?"

I loved when she was excited about something. I'd never been much for a woman who cursed but she showed her rough and raw side when she did and that was something I just adored about her.

I began to read the e-mail.

Good Evening! We ' ve processed all the information and are pleased to inform you that you ' ve been approved on a preliminary basis to move forward into the final steps. We apologize for how fast the next couple steps will move, but it ' s important so that you get the most from the services we offer.

Please meet us at 5 PM at the address listed below tomorrow evening. You must come with a maximum of one additional person. Anyone you bring must be a willing and active participant in the vacation if you finish all the steps. Any additional attendees will cause the process to stop and you will have to start over again from the beginning. Expect a minimum of two hours to complete this step. We apologize for the short notice and the time. We will provide dinner for you as you meet with Sarah. If you are late, we will not be able complete this step. Only approach the building when the lights are on.

We look forward to seeing you.

We both looked at each other in mild disbelief.

"Can you be there by five tomorrow?" I asked her.

It wasn't even a question about whether we wanted to go. It seemed like long before that, we made up our minds about going regardless of the price tag attached to it. I knew I could make it. I knew I wanted her to make it there. She hadn't answered me as urgently as I thought she would.

"Babe, do you still want to go?" I asked as I put my hand on her arm.

She snapped her attention back to me and smiled widely.

"Of course, I want to go still! I just got lost in the moment again. Kind of like when it was all brand new. I'll make sure I'm home in enough time for us take a single car."

I was relieved that she was still as excited as I was. We both were in a minor state of euphoria for the rest of the evening and despite the new information, we went to sleep without having sex. It seemed our minds were occupied with what the world would be like for us in the near and distant future.

The next day, Brandie arrived at nearly four in the afternoon. I investigated the time it would take to get from our house to the location provided and we would have to leave not long after four in order to endure any snags in our route as we traveled.

She came home and made her way to her closet to change clothes without exchanging pleasantries. I was already changed and silently followed her and leaned against the frame of the door to our bedroom and watched her. She was once again excited and all smiles. If we had time, I would have taken her over the foot of the bed. She was just in her panties and I could have spread her legs and fucked her as I'd done many times before as she was getting ready. Had we given into our lust filled desires, we would have been late and missed quite possibly the opportunity of a lifetime.

We were both jubilant as we left the house and went on our way. Traffic was next to nothing as we navigated the streets on our way to where we were going. We were sure we would be arriving at an office park or something, but we found ourselves driving through an affluent neighborhood whose houses sat on huge lots. We'd lived in the city for a long time, but neither of us managed to make our way out to those parts. It was another layer to the mystery that was already in progress.

We pulled up to a house on a corner lot whose neighbors were miles away it seemed. The house was nearly a mansion in its size and beauty. There was a long, wide driveway on the right side of the house that had no vehicles in it. There was also a walkway that started at the street and moved through the middle of the pristine lawn to the front door. On the street where the walkway began, there was a unique marking that was not duplicated anywhere else on that street. We decided to pull up to that spot and Brandie was the first to mention anything.

"The light isn't on."

I looked at the time and we were still a few minutes early. The sun was setting, and we took in our surroundings. Every house we could see, which was not many, looked to be in perfect shape with lawns that were intricately cared for. There were no flamboyant decorations on any of the houses and oddly, not a single other car in sight.

"We still have time. I can't believe we've never been in this neighborhood before. Not that we would have any reason to be," I noted.

Brandie chuckled lightly before pointing excitedly at the front door.

"The light's on!"

I turned and looked, noticing the large overhead chandelier in the entrance was, in fact, on.

"Well, I guess it's time to go, yeah? Let's not seem too eager," I said, pretending not to be excited.

I exited the car and walked around to let her out. It wasn't usual for me to do that, but I wanted to put on a little display of chivalry and class in case they were watching us. We walked hand in hand up the walkway without saying a word to each other. When we stepped foot on the patio in front of the entrance, the door opened and a tall, brunette woman answered the door with a smile.

"Welcome, Frank."

"Sarah, I assume?"

She nodded, "That's right. This is your wife?"

"Yes, this is Brandie," I said.

My wife smiled as she offered her hand to Sarah. There was an energetic handshake before Sarah continued.

"Thank you for being on time, we have dinner prepared for you in the main dining room. There, we will go through everything you need to know. I'm Sarah and I'll be your only point of contact for the rest of the adventure."

She extended her arm into the house as an invitation for us to come in.

We walked in together with Sarah closing the door behind us and following as we continued into the house. The main foyer and the hallway leading to the back of the house was tiled in white marble. The walls were textured and accentuated with professional décor.

She guided us into a spacious dining room where three place settings were made at the head of the table. Between the plates were dishes of food containing vegetables, chicken breast, and bread. The presentation reminded me of what you might see on "Celebrity Chef." It looked like they pulled out all the stops. I also began to realize why the price of this little adventure was so high.

We sat at the prepared settings on the side of the table with Sarah taking the end setting.

"Please help yourself to whatever you like. I'll fill you in on what we have so far."

She reached into a brief case that was sitting next to her chair and pulled out a stack of papers. She looked through each stapled stack and set them on the table. She picked the first smaller stack out of the pile and explained to us that everything in that stack was our initial information and all the correspondence that had taken place to that point. She explained that they keep everything because before anything happens, they comb through all the information one last time to make sure nothing was missed.

"We aim to make sure that you have the very best experience we can deliver. With that, let's discuss the meat of that experience," she said with a persistent smile.

Brandi and I looked at each other. We realized that we were about to discuss a private fantasy with a complete stranger.

"I saw how you looked at each other just then and we respect the fact that we're asking you to share what is likely a private part of your lives with us. I know it's easier to do it behind a computer screen than it is face to face with me. Let me assure you, though, that we've talked with people from all walks of life who have fantasies that vary from very tame to very taboo and complex. Those of us who will help you realize your fantasy have our own fantasies, too," she said with a quick wink.

She looked at both of us to gauge our reactions. My face didn't say it, but I was very curious about what she meant just then. Was she suggesting that she has fantasies like ours? When she felt like we were put at ease, she continued.

"This is the place where your vacation will be. The actors will be staying in this house and you will arrive under the guise of a scheduled family visit. You will spend six days here and your vacation starts the minute you walk in the first day. Once we are done here, I will give you a tour of the house so you are familiar with what a brother and his wife should know about his sister's house."

Brandie looked at me excitedly. A shot of electricity bolted down my spine as I realized they had chosen Angie to be the one we would role play with. At least, someone who I would hope looked like her. In the few seconds between spoken words, images of Angie flashed through my mind and I considered the concept of having sex with my sister.

She paused for a moment to let us process the information she just gave us. Everything was starting to come together. It also started to seem like they knew more about us than we may have thought. The two months it took them to finally respond was likely used doing research.

"I will need you to fill out this information sheet. We will want to take pictures of you to go along with the information sheet, so your prospective relatives will be somewhat familiar with you. You'll take the information sheet home with you tonight and mail it back to us when it's ready. We'll attach the images to your sheets and leave them here for the people who will be here before hand. When we receive your sheets, we will mail you the information about those who will be here when you arrive."

She paused again for us to catch up.

"When will this take place?" I asked.

"Once all the information has been transferred to the opposite parties, we will have you back here to close out all the loose ends."

I provided an approving nod to Brandie and she seemed okay with everything as they were.

"There is one more formality we need to get through tonight. It's a critical point that prohibits us from moving forward if it's not completed. We need a blood sample. In our business, we must take precautions for all involved. I should add that with their information sheets, we will provide pertinent medical data to you about them that we intend to get from you tonight. With that will come information regarding the processing center who did the lab work and a power of attorney so you can validate the results if you choose."

She looked at both of us. I looked at Brandie and she gave me a mild shrug and another approving nod. I liked what I was hearing. It sounded like they knew their business well and took every detail into consideration. I needed only one other question answered.

"Someone gave us a price quote but suggested it might not be completely accurate."

Sarah smiled and pulled out another stack of papers.

"So, this stack covers all the options you selected. With some of your selected options, we had unique challenges to overcome and details to plan. The quote you were given is almost certainly what's given to nearly everyone. The only time it really goes over that is when people have selected a complicated scenario for us to put together."

"That's reassuring," Brandie said, "where did we end up falling out, though?" she added with a nervous smile.

Sarah flipped through a couple pages and slide the document between us so we could both see.

"$7,281.54."

"What does that cover?" I asked.

"Think of it like an all-inclusive resort. Most of the price you'll understand when we tour the house. The rest cover costs that we assess based on your vacation preferences. As I mentioned, the more complicated it is, the more costs we end up with. There's also a margin of profit that is to be made."