Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This time, as we walk around, I would like you to point out things as I showed them to you before. Specifically, who will be sleeping in what rooms and which bathrooms everyone will be using. If you see something you don't remember or something you know is new, point it out. We did add some more things just to give it a more homelike feel."

I looked around right away but didn't see anything that I didn't see from the first visit.

We walked into the living room across the hall from the kitchen and I quickly noticed things that were not there the first time. The room did seem more homelike and less like a corporate vacation house. Nothing out of the ordinary drew my attention, though.

"From here, guide me upstairs and show me the four occupied rooms," Sarah told us.

I looked around and found the stairs and lead everyone to the sleeping areas.

"Well, this is the master where Angie will be staying," I said as I walked into the room. "There's the walk-in closet and the master bathroom is over there," I said, pointing to the other side of the room.

"Perfect. On to the other rooms," she said, walking out of the bedroom.

Brandie took the lead and brought us just outside the room we were going to be staying in.

"This is our room. The bathroom we'll use is right here," she said, looking at the door across from where our room was.

"Okay, now let's look at the final rooms," Sarah said, walking further down the hall.

"This is James' room and next to it is Hannah's. They'll use the bathroom further down the hall."

"Awesome, Frank. You guys seem to really remember the layout nicely."

We made our way out to the back porch when Sarah asked us to give her the information about the yard and pool.

"Well," Brandie said as she looked around, "obviously there's a pool here." She turned and pointed to the opposite side of the pool, "There's a mini bar over there."

I chimed in, "There's plenty of distance between here and the next house that we wouldn't need to worry someone seeing what goes on back here."

"That's what I wanted to hear. Okay, do you think you have everything down?"

"Yeah, seems pretty simple."

"Great! Now, are you able to arrange vacations on short notice?"

"How short," Brandie asked.

"We'd like you to start your vacation this time next week as we discussed during your last visit. As in, you would come in the morning so you would need to take that day off as well."

"I think we can swing that."

"Great! Do you have any more questions for me?" she asked, shifting her gaze between the two of us.

We both shook our heads.

"Well, let's head out then. Angie will be anxiously waiting your arrival next week."

We exchanged chit-chat on the way out of the house and took another look around before heading home. On the way, Brandie asked me if I was truly okay with everything that was going to happen.

"Yeah, sure. I mean, it's all role-play, right? Angie," I said as I made quote marks in the air, "is attractive and so is Hannah. I think you find James attractive, yes?"

"He'll do," she happily responded.

"We're kind of not addressing the ginormous elephant in the room, though, right?" I said, having just realized the truth of it myself.

"What's that?"

I felt dumb for not asking the question before.

"It's kind of expected that there would be more happening than just us watching, right?"

Brandie snorted in laughter, "You mean are we going to do more than watch those people fuck?"

My wife was never one to mince words.

"Yes. Are we going to be fucking them? Maybe we both assumed that, but we never talked about it."

Brandie looked straight ahead as she responded, "I just assumed it was an understood part of this vacation."

"Okay, me too. We're both okay with that, right?"

Brandie and I never had sex with other people. We never even talked about it but here we were about to jump right into what I assumed to be something akin to a whore house, except we pay a single fee and fuck for as long as we can stand it.

"I'm sorry, babe. I just assumed we were both okay with it because of the fantasy we're exploring," she offered.

"No, no, no, that's absolutely fine. I just wanted to make sure there was nothing else we needed to talk about before doing this, that's all."

"I think we're good," she responded.

"Okay then. I guess we'll be back there in about a week!"

CHAPTER THREE

Day One: The Actors

***

We pulled up to the house after spending the entire trip talking about how nervous we were. The people we were to spend the next six days with were in the house and our vacation was minutes from getting started. I put the car in park and we both just stared at the house.

I put my hand on Brandie's knee and said, "It's time to go in, babe.

"I'm so nervous!" she squealed as she bounced in her seat a couple times. "Nervous but excited too!"

"I'm eager to see what's going to happen, too," I said, still looking at the house. There wasn't a car parked in the driveway, but who knows how long they'd been there. They could have parked in the garage.

I turned the car off and we both got out. I took her by the hand, and we walked up to the front door together just as we did the first time we arrived. We looked at each other once we stopped at the front door. She smiled nervously and shrugged as she moved to ring the doorbell.

Some time went by before Brandie went to ring the bell again. Just before she pressed the button, the door opened and the woman we would call "Angie" opened the door. She lunged towards me immediately.

"Frank!" she squealed as she hugged me. "Oh, it's been too long!"

I started to react as I normally would to a stranger hugging me out of nowhere, but I stepped into the role I paid to play.

"Angie!" I said, reciprocating her embrace.

When she released me, I looked over to my wife, "You remember Brandie."

"Gosh, you've not aged at all!" Angie said as she pulled Brandie into a hug. She kissed her cheek lightly before letting her go. "It's been so long! Come in! It's been a while since we've had you over. I'm sure you'll remember your way around so no need for a tour of the place, I suppose!"

We walked in after her and noted everything was the same as our previous walk through.

"Are you two tired? Hungry? Do you need anything?" she happily asked us.

We looked at each other, then back to Angie and shook our heads.

"We're here to visit and hang out with the family. No need to do grand things on our account!" I said.

She put on a warm smile for us and invited us into the kitchen for drinks. As I walked up to the counter to get the glasses, I delved into the role a little.

"So, where's James and Hannah?"

"They are upstairs preparing your room. I invited them to come stay for the week while you were here so we could all hang out. None of us have any plans whatsoever, though! We can hang out here, swim in the pool, order in, get smashed or whatever we want!"

She was good. I wondered where the company found this woman and if she was a frequent flyer in the house. That thought led to me wondering if she got paid to simply live in this house and fuck whoever the company sent over.

"That sounds relaxing," Brandie said. "We haven't had a vacation in a long while so when we had the opportunity to come here, we jumped right on it."

That woman! There was no way the person I had already decided had to be a professional actress didn't catch the double entendre.

"I don't blame you on that. I come here every day, but still enjoy it!" Angie snapped back without skipping a beat.

I looked at Brandie and she had a shit-eating grin on her face; much like I did. We were going to have a great time.

"I'd actually like a cup of coffee, but I'll get it, do either of you want one?" I asked.

Both Brandie and Angie nodded, and Angie went to get up, "I'll get it for you, you just got here!"

"Nonsense!" I said, knowing I only offered to get drinks so I could test a theory I had.

I went to the counter and fumbled around looking for everything to make coffee, including a mug that would make for the perfect test. I heard Angie call me thick headed and that I'd always been one to not ask for help. While true, I would have been perfectly fine with her getting us drinks any other time.

When everything was finally ready, I brought the girl's their cups. I put the first cup in front of Brandie then walked around the table and set Angie's cup down in front of her, completely full, with the handle to the left. I was sure to even spill a little before taking my seat. I looked over to my wife to see if she caught my intention. I hid a knowing smile as I noticed my wife shifting her gaze between Angie's face and hands as I hoped she would.

I returned my attention toward Angie as I waited for my test to succeed. Within moments, Angie picked up the cup with both hands and took a quick sip. If there was ever any doubt about that woman's authenticity, that test would have confirmed it.

As we talked over drinks, Hannah bounded into the room. I had seen her in pictures, but to see her up close and personal, something stirred inside me. She looked at me longer than I would have expected before going to hug Brandie first. After my wife, she hugged me. Like her stare, the hug lingered a little longer than normal and I could have sworn this person who was supposed to be my niece rubbed her pelvis against mine.

"Been a long time, Hannah," I said, "Last time I saw you, you were just turning seventeen!"

"Like many things in this world, us kids tend to grow," she said sarcastically as she looked me up and down.

I was going to run out of witty comebacks at the rate these conversations were going. I smirked at her and went back to my seat. Not long after we resumed our chat, James came down. He came into the kitchen with a big grin on his face. I stood up to greet him as I would any nephew and he grasped my hand like a man's man and put his hand on my shoulder in a sign of genuine appreciation that I was there.

"Good to see you again, old man!" he said with a chuckle.

"Same, young'un!" I responded in kind.

"Aunt Brandie!" he announced loudly.

My wife stood and went to give him a hug. I watched as he wrapped his arms around her and rested one of his hands on the small of her back. It was an unusual gesture and I looked to Angie for a way forward. I saw her look at her son sternly like she was embarrassed about what he was doing. She looked at me and mouthed "I'm sorry."

I shook my head quickly and furled my brow, dismissing her concern and to let her know it was okay. Brandie was looking away from me so, I couldn't gauge her reaction to that level of contact.

He released my wife, and I went to sit when Angie motioned for James to follow her. He did and I watched as they both went around the corner out of sight. Brandie and I looked at each other with curious eyebrows raised.

Brandie and I chatted up Hannah to pass the time while I listened to what was going on outside the kitchen. I heard voices and it was garbled but I managed to pick up the gist of the conversation. The part I heard clearly shook me a little.

"If you want to fuck your sister, I can't stop you, but you will not make moves on your Aunt, do you hear me?"

I was hard pressed to hear anything else that was said, but I was enjoying what was happening. I imagine Angie didn't see what her daughter did to me.

"It's started," I thought to myself.

Soon after, James and Angie both walked in and acted like nothing happened. I leaned over and whispered to Brandie.

"Did you like his hand grazing the top of your ass?"

She nodded like I asked her if she wanted ice cream.

We spent a while in the kitchen sharing stories of our lives from years past. Angie's stories sounded very much like my sister's actual life, but with small details that were wildly different. To anyone else that knew Angie, those small details would have been overlooked, but as her brother, I knew better. Regardless, we all talked until it was nearly dinner when Angie offered an option for food.

"I can go get some Pizza if you like! We can take this party out to the pool, where we can eat, swim and get drunk if we like!"

That was more like my sister. A mother, but also one to never let go of her partying attitude.

"Sounds like a plan to us!" I said loudly, speaking for Brandie as well.

"Okay, the local place doesn't do delivery for some dumb reason or take orders over the phone so, I have to go there and wait, so it'll be about thirty minutes. Feel free to get into your suits and bring your glasses out to the bar. I have quite a few bottles out there at the mini bar so you should have no trouble finding something to your liking."

Angie went and inventoried her purse and blew a kiss my direction before heading to the front door and walked out. Brandie and I went to get our stuff from the car and headed to the room we were going to occupy for the next six days to change. I watched my wife get undressed and she put on a little show for me.

"Did you like watching your nephew practically feel me up?" she asked me as she slid her pants down her legs seductively.

"I wanted to see him grab your ass," I suggested.

"This ass?" she asked as she slapped her left ass cheek with the same arm.

"That very same one."

"What else did you want to see him do?"

I shifted my position as I continued to watch her. "You want me to tell you that I wanted to see him strip your clothes off in front of everyone?"

"That would be kind of hot," she said removing her bra.

"Maybe, but I would have loved to see him bend you over that table while everyone was sitting at it and shove his cock into your pussy."

I took a risk by saying that, but it was necessary to see how into the scenario she was.

She turned and looked at me with a wanting look in her eye.

"Would you have me suck your cock while he fucked me? Would you slide the cock that's in your pants into my mouth while your nephew fucked my pussy?"

She was walking toward me as the middle finger of her hand dipped between the outer lips of her pussy. As she stood naked before me, Brandie took her finger from her pussy and put it on my lips so I could take in her scent. When I smiled, she slowly pushed her finger into my mouth so I could put a taste to a smell.

"Delicious."

"You can taste more later, my love, but for now, I'd like to get into that amazing pool."

We got into our suites, and I headed to the bathroom to get towels, but there were none. When we walked through before the vacation, it was fully stocked.

"Three adults using multiple full bathrooms, I'm sure they used them all," I thought to myself.

I headed to the pool without the towels and jumped in while Brandie made us drinks. After taking a sip from each, she joined me in the pool.

"Where are the towels," she asked me.

I shrugged, "There weren't any in the bathroom when I went to get some."

"Well," she said, "Did you look in the laundry room?"

I didn't.

"I'll go check," I said as I swam to the edge of the pool.

I jumped out and waited a few minutes to stop dripping before I walked up to the second floor where the laundry room was. As I got near, I heard familiar sounds nearby. I walked slowly toward the laundry room where the door was half open. I was sure the sound was coming from there and as I looked in, I confirmed it. James was behind Hannah. Her bikini bottoms were pooled around her ankles and his suit was around his. His hands were on her hips, and I watched his ass flex as he pushed his cock into his sister.

"Hurry up and cum, Mom is going to be home soon!" I heard Hannah grunt as her brother fucked her.

"Let her join in, then," he responded.

Hannah continued to grunt as she spoke, "You've been wanting to fuck Mom for years. Until then, I guess I'll have to do."

It sounded like Hannah felt she was being used as a substitute for her mother. James stopped pumping his cock into her.

"You know I love you, Hannah. You're not a replacement for Mom. Mom would be a happy addition to what we have. Besides, you know you want to have her, too."

This was amazing. I needed to get Brandie. I walked down to the door that went out to the pool and I motioned for my wife to come and follow me.

She looked at me strangely and got out of the pool. When she got to the door, she asked me what was going on.

"I need to show you something!"

I took her hand and pulled her quietly upstairs. When we got there, I put her in the same position I was and let her watch my niece and nephew fuck. I watched her watch them and could tell by her squirming that she was getting turned on. I thought about the show she put on for me in our room and I took things to the next level.

I slid her bikini bottoms down just enough and released my cock from the confines of my suite. I was not the least bit surprised at how easily I slid into my wife. She was wet and ready for me. I fucked her slowly as she watched James and Hannah fuck each other.

I had a lot of thoughts about this fantasy vacation before we got here, but this was exciting. I knew then that by the time those six days were done we were both going to be raw and walking awkwardly.

I pushed my cock in and out of my wife as I struggled to watch James and Hannah fuck. All I could hear was the dialog.

"Hurry up, James! Mom will be here any minute. Hurry up and cum!"

"Can I cum in your pussy?" James asked.

"Yes, I'm still on birth control," Hannah responded.

I could hear his pace quicken by the sound of skin slapping against skin getting faster and faster. I matched his speed and knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my load into Brandie's pussy.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" James whispered.

As was I.

James and I came in our women at the same time. As soon as I emptied my sperm into my wife, I pulled her away and hid us away in our room. We put our ears to the door and heard them both walk past us.

"That was so fucking hot, having you fuck me while I watched your niece and nephew fuck."

"They're not my niece and nephew," I reminded her, stepping out of character.

"Yeah but based on everything we saw in the information sheets, I'm willing to bet my wet panties that they are actually brother and sister."

"This is fucking amazing," I whispered, thinking about everything we've witnessed so far.

"We have five and a half more days of this babe," she said, "Now let's get some towels from the laundry room now that they're gone and try not to let them know we saw them."

"Agreed."

Brandie went back to the pool, and I snatched some towels from the laundry room and joined her. James and Hannah were out there, lying on loungers acting as if nothing happened. Minutes later, Angie arrived with pizza and brought them outside. She handed me the pizzas with plates and napkins on top.

"Take these please, Frank. I want to get into my suite and join the relaxation party."

I took the pizzas from her and set them on the bar.

"Would you like a drink for when you return?" I asked Angie.

She nodded and winked at me before closing the door. I poured a strong drink for her and set it next to her lounger.

Angie finally joined us, walking out to the pool in a stunning swimsuit. She wasn't your typical blonde model posing as a mom of two kids. She had a slender figure with some extra weight around the edges. You could see some minor stretch marks around her body, but she was happy with it. I caught myself staring at her bikini clad pussy as she walked out to the patio.

Brandie jabbed me hard in the ribs as she caught me staring.

"You want her, don't you?" she said with a wink.