Ocean's Edge Book 01: The Tides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, of course," I agreed. "Did you say you were taking a blood sample tonight?"

Sarah nodded and fiddled with the remaining paperwork before pulling what looked like a certificate.

"Yes, I will be drawing two vials from each of you before we tour the house. This is my nursing license and I have a small station in the kitchen for us to use. You may have this copy and you are absolutely free to use the phone number or website found at the bottom of the certificate to validate my credentials."

I looked at Brandie, then back at Sarah, "I don't think that's necessary."

Sarah gave me a warm smile, "I would appreciate if you did. We do not want any kind of detail being overlooked and most importantly, we do not want our customers concerned about any step of this process; even if it happens after the fact. When we say it's a vacation of a lifetime, we mean we want the rest of your lives to hold happy and confident memories of this adventure."

Brandie pulled the sheet of paper to her and got out her phone. After some finger presses and swipes, she put the phone on speaker. A voice came on the line and requested the license number as it appeared on the certificate. There was a short silence before the robotic sounding voice confirmed the validity of the certificate and noted that the certificate was two months from expiring. She put her phone down on the table and gave Sarah a single approving nod. I also knew that nod to mean that she was satisfied with the information she was provided.

"Okay then. I feel better knowing you're comfortable moving forward. Since that seems to be the case, let's move to the kitchen and get that next step competed. We will walk the property after that."

She led us into the kitchen where she pulled out her blood draw kit and showed us everything that was still in the original packaging. While I appreciated their attention to every conceivable detail, it certainly made things take much longer than I anticipated. I understood why there was such a long time between our initial interest in this adventure and the final e-mail that brought us to that house.

We finished our donations and Sarah began the tour of the house.

From the kitchen, we went back to the foyer. Across from the kitchen was an entrance to the living room. It was spacious and wide open. The opposite side of the living room had a wide staircase that twisted up to the second floor. The handrail appeared to be hand carved and the spindles were cast iron. The decorations in the living room reeked of conference room décor. The pictures were generic landscapes while the rest of the items in the room were fake flowers in overbearing vases, two of which were on either side of the large fireplace in the back of the room.

There were a few unique items placed in various spots in that room. I went to ask questions about them, but Sarah was intent on showing the layout first, then discussing certain details.

"Everything in the house is open for you to use however you like, provided it's not destroyed," she said with a wink. "Let's head upstairs."

At the top of the stairs, the first bedroom on the left was pointed out to be the master bedroom.

"That room is where Angie will sleep. It's the largest of the bedrooms. It has an attached master bathroom that is very large. It also has a fireplace. Both fireplaces are gas, so you don't have to worry about adding wood if you want a fire to sit by for a while."

We left that room and had the rest of the sleeping areas in front of us.

"There's five other bedrooms up here," she said as they began walking down the open hallway. "This one," she said, opening the first door on the left, "is the other master bedroom. Unfortunately, there is no attached bathroom to this one. The largest bathroom, after the master, is directly across the hall between the openings that look down to the living room and kitchen. That is the bathroom you should expect to have privacy in."

She moved further down the hall.

"The next four bedrooms share a single bathroom. The first two bedrooms will be for Hannah and James. They will use the shared bathroom. The other two rooms are empty and won't be used for your vacation," she added as she started to head back to the stairs.

"Are they usable if there came a need to?" I asked.

Sarah turned around and looked past us to the doors, "They won't be furnished, but I suppose you could use them if you wanted to."

"Do you mind if I look inside really quick?"

"No, go right ahead!"

I wandered into each room and closed the doors when I was done. I followed Sarah and Brandie back down the stairs. As we got to the bottom, Sarah went to talk but stopped short of carrying on when she noticed a confused look on my face.

"Do you have a question, Frank?" she asked.

"It just seems the space between the doors doesn't match the size of the rooms. I didn't pay close attention, it just seemed odd."

"Well, there are closets there that might be taking up some of that space you mentioned," she said, shrugging off my confusion.

"That could be it," I said, knowing it probably wasn't. I was curious, but I didn't want to push the issue.

She walked us back into the living room where she pointed out the items that were out of place from the rest of the décor.

"This is a picture of your shared parents," she said looking at me. "This picture next to it is of Frank's two siblings; simulated, of course. It's important to know that while we try to cover every detail, we understand that piling details onto you would remove some of the fun. The rest of the pictures here aren't consequential."

She moved on and pointed out a few other items she said was important to know existed and that they were passed down over the generations.

As we stood in the living room, she pointed out how large the lot was, but that a privacy fence was still installed.

"There's a large pool, too. We've added some technology on the fencing that will detect any kind of low craft flyovers such as a drone or other small flying object that could be carrying a camera. We've also used drones at the windows of the neighboring houses to determine that they would only be able to see you if they used a fairly powerful lens. We don't think anyone is even living at the house closest to you, though."

"That's pretty thorough!" Brandie happily announced. She walked over to the window overlooking the back yard and gasped at the size of the pool. "Babe! That pool is huge!"

She turned to look quizzically at Sarah, "Who's house are we in?"

"Frank's sister's, of course!" she said with a laugh. "It's a company property. Nobody actually lives here."

"Well, that makes sense," Brandie said as she met me back at the front of the living room.

"So, do you think you'll be able to walk around like you own the place the next time you're here?" Sarah asked.

It would seem we looked as if we weren't sure.

"I have a floor plan for you to take with you to study," she said with another wink. "That is all I have for you this evening. This is my card," she said, pulling a single business card from her pocket. "Call if you have any questions. We will let you know via e-mail when your last walkthrough is. From there, your vacation will be a week to the day later."

"Oh, wow. Okay," I said, slightly surprised at how quick it would move.

"The final walk through won't be until after we receive everything we need from you and unfortunately, that includes payment. We require half of the total quoted amount from you right here on this doorstep when you come back. Will that be okay?"

Brandie looked at me and I gave her an approving gesture.

"Yes, we will have that for you. The total is in this paperwork, yeah?"

"Of course! Everything you need is all there," Sarah responded.

"I do have one question, if that's okay?" I asked.

"Of course!" she said, putting her hand on my arm to put me at ease.

I hesitated, debating whether I should ask the question. In just a few seconds time, I glanced at Brandie and thought for a third time whether I wanted to know the answer to the question I had.

"Are the three that will be here when we arrive for the vacation actually... related?"

I looked at my wife again and we both looked at Sarah.

"I would imagine you would have to judge that for yourself" she said with a big smile.

We shook hands with Sarah and walked the path to our car without saying a word. The only thing I could think of was, "What if they are?"

That night at home we studied the layout of the house and reviewed the information sheets we were supposed to fill out. Brandie filled the sheets out and followed all the instructions in the package while I got things ready for work the next day. We talked about what we knew so far and what our expectations were going forward. We ended up having an uneventful evening and went to bed early since we needed to be at work early the next morning.

After some time, we provided everything we were asked and began to get nervous that we had not received what we were told we would receive, nor had we received any e-mails. We should have learned our lesson about patience, but it was such an exciting thing for us. Not long after we sent out our information, we received the sheets about the people we would be staying with for six days. I was home first and received the mail before Brandie got home. When I realized what I had in my hands, I texted her.

"So..."

I loved teasing that woman. I was so excited. I didn't bother moving much past the front door after closing it behind me. I waited impatiently for her response.

"WHAT," was her simple response.

I could almost see her cursing me in with a perfectly timed "ass hat" insult mixed in somewhere. I felt like she had been at her ragged end since we left the vacation house and she didn't know if my message was leaning toward the negative or positive. I decided not to risk her pulling her hair out.

"I have the information about the people we will be staying with."

There was a longer pause than I expected. I stood there and stared at my phone until I figured she must have had to take care of something at work. As I began to walk away, the phone announced the arrival of a new message.

"Well, look at the time! Looks like work's over. I'll be home shortly."

I let out a hearty laugh that echoed through the house. She was so excited she couldn't even stand to be at work anymore. It seemed I found one of the rare things that made her lose her cool at a mere mention of it. It wasn't an impossible scenario so much as it was rare.

I tossed the envelope on the table and set out to make us a platter of snacks and opened a bottle of wine. I had a feeling we would be spending much of the evening browsing through the information that was sent to us. I chopped, sorted and poured until she walked through the door. I set everything down and walked out to meet her near the front door when I caught her frantically searching for the mail. When she spotted it, a smirk appeared on her face, and she made her way the table where I set the envelope down. I intercepted her.

"Would you like to eat while we read?" I asked, ensuring she couldn't move around me. It felt like she was more excited about this than anything else I'd witnessed.

"Yes! You get the food ready, and I'll start reading!"

"Babe, it's all ready. Let's read together, okay?"

She looked slightly up at me and smiled warmly.

"I'm sorry. I've just been super excited about all this since it started picking up again."

I couldn't blame her, but I became curious about the excitement and the reason behind it. I led her to the kitchen with the envelope in hand.

"Ah, here we go," I said, sitting down at the table, "I'll let you do the honors, but I have a question for you first."

"Shoot!" she said with her mouth full of food.

I always loved her dismissive energy.

"I can see your excitement. I can certainly understand most of it, but what about this drives you so hard?"

"It's the opportunity of a lifetime!" she said with a huge grin on her face. "Yes, we'll have to make some assumptions, I think, but still... I get wet just reading the stories we do. I absolutely gush when I think of participating in a live telling of a story that involves us!"

I slid the envelope over to her and let her dig in. The first page she pulled out was a medical form that had the results of three blood tests.

"Negative, negative and negative. It's dated five days ago," she noted.

"Well, that's a good start."

"Right?" she said, sounding a little relieved as she pushed those papers aside. "Look, their information sheets!"

She put them right in front of her and started with the older woman. Everything about her, including her looks, hobbies, preferences, and penmanship all reminded me of Angie. Her name, as it was listed, was also Angie.

"Do you think all this resembles your sister just to try and make it seem real?" my wife asked me, still looking over the sheet.

"I would imagine so, but I don't know how they would have gotten all that information. No way they pulled it all out of thin air with that degree of accuracy."

I looked harder and as I noticed flaws in the handwriting and little tidbits of information that didn't completely fit Angie, Brandie put her hand on my arm.

"Babe, have you ever thought of your sister that way?"

I considered myself an intelligent man most of the time. My response did not fall in line with that concept, though.

"Which way?" I asked, genuinely and stupidly confused.

"Like... as a woman. A woman you would have sex with if the opportunity presented itself."

We had been reading incest stories together for quite some time and we both developed preferences regarding that genre. We liked the same kind, with some minor differences. We both enjoyed stories depicting the onset of sexual feelings between siblings, though. That said, I could honestly say I never thought about Angie in a purely sexual light.

That is not to say that I never thought of her naked or imagined some sexual things about her, but I never focused my sexual energy on her.

"I never thought about her like that, I guess. Not more than a kid would about his sister, I suppose."

My eyes drifted away from the paper as I considered the concept of my sister and I engaging in sexual acts or even being nude in each other's presence.

"I wouldn't have a problem if she were naked in front of me."

Brandie was quick to offer another question.

"Do you think it would turn you on? Would you get hard if you saw your sister naked?"

I couldn't believe we never had this discussion. Worse even, I couldn't believe we didn't discuss this sort of thing before we dove headfirst into this adventure of ours. I wanted to give my wife an answer so, I gave her the only one that made sense to me at the time.

"I suppose if I had a few drinks, I would probably open up to it. Especially if she were just walking around nude all day. What about you? Would you have sex with your brother or sister?"

"I don't really know," she said giving continued thought to my question.

"If I had to give you an answer now, I think my brother is off the list of possibilities."

"Really?" I asked, surprised in her response, "So, Kim would be a possibility?"

"We've always been close, so if I had to choose..."

There was something about the way she responded to me that made me believe there was more to the story. I couldn't imagine there being something between Brandie and Kim, though. She had me intrigued at the idea. Kim was pretty hot and for just a moment, I could see them together in special ways. I was sure, though, that I was imagining such an event. I wanted to give her my optimistic approach to that scenario, though.

"You know, at the end of the day, a woman is going to taste like a woman whether she's related to you or not. Since this is role play, it will be easy for me to play the brother/uncle role. If it were really Angie, I think some things would have to be different. Would you have sex with Angie?"

She nodded, "I would. I love your sister and, honestly, we're not related so, it would be easier for me."

She had a point.

"True. Okay, what about the other two? What do the sheets say about them?" I asked, pointing to the other sheets that came in the envelope.

She put the two other sheets side by side and we looked them over. It seemed not as much care went into matching the role-playing niece and nephew to actual members of the family. I was perfectly fine with that since it was one thing to have sex with someone who resembles my sister. It was something else entirely to role play her kids and I wasn't terribly interested in realism where they were concerned. I chastised myself for even including them as roles in this fantasy, but it was just role playing. Brandie never brought it up as I believed we were both on the same page when it came to who we included in our fantasies.

"What do you think, babe?" my wife asked me after we read all the information.

"I like it. I think we'll have fun. What about you?"

"Same! I'm pretty excited to act out our biggest fantasies, you know?"

I nodded, thinking once more about what we were getting into.

"It's an act. We're acting," I reminded myself. "Angie's not going to really be there."

Brandie interrupted my thought train.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yeah, yeah," I told her. "I was just thinking about the question you asked me about the real Angie."

"About whether you would consider sex with her?"

I nodded.

"I didn't mean for that to turn you off from this," she said in a whisper.

"No, it's not. It's just a combination of this little vacation thing and your question really makes me wonder if I would and the more I think about it, the more I think I could."

"Could or would?" Brandie said with a sly grin.

"Let's leave it as could for now, okay?" I responded.

Brandie was always understanding of me, and we worked so well together that I never had to worry about how she felt about me or my thoughts. I always tried to give her that same courtesy.

She went to the final page in the stack. It was from Sarah, and she re-welcomed us to the vacation and asked for us to call her when we were done reviewing the papers she sent. We still had another walk through to do.

Brandie took her phone out and dialed Sarah's number. They exchanged pleasantries. And set up the date that we would return to the house for another walk through.

"Oh! That's in three days" she said, shocked at how soon it would be. She looked at me for confirmation and I gave her a thumbs up. "Yes, that would be fine. Okay! Same time and place. We will be there. Thank you, Sarah."

We continued snacking as we poured over the details of each person's information sheet. As we often do while actively engaging our kinky side, we found ourselves naked. That time, I bent her over the table and fucked her as she taunted me with fantasy acts of sister-fucking and more. I responded in kind by teasing her about how she would probably be the first of us between Angie's legs if she got the chance.

We ended up on the living room floor watching TV and sucking each other to orgasm a couple times. We were in rare form, sucking and fucking all over the room taunting each other with ideas about the vacation we were about to undertake as well as who will be in which sister's pants first.

Three days later, we found ourselves back in the house, at the same table with Sarah.

"What did you think of your new sister?" she asked abruptly.

"We enjoy the attention to detail you put into make her look as much as Angie as you did," I said, genuinely impressed still.

"Close as we can get without inviting her over, right?" Sarah said with an odd laugh. She then offered to take us on our final guided tour of the house.