Ode to Plus Size Girls

Story Info
Share my love for fat plumb girls.
750 words
5.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers

My wife is five-foot-six and weighs over 300 pounds. I wish you could see her. She's a chubby lover's dream girl. She has an "hourglass" figure, with her big fat ass and her huge tits. Her breasts are as big as footballs, with big, wide nipples that end in nubs as big as pencil erasers. Her arms and legs taper down smoothly to tiny hands and feet, and she has acres and acres of smooth, milk-white skin for me to feel. I shave her pussy regularly, and she likes to run around stark naked for me almost all the time.

I'll call her Chubbi, because that's what she is. Chubbi is the most passionate woman I've ever met. On our very first date, she was sucking my cock without a stitch of clothes on before ten o'clock. On our second date, she was ready to fuck as soon as I picked her up. Then she posed in front of my cellphone camera for nasty naked photos. She then sucked my dick while I was capturing it on video.

Chubbi is multi orgasmic, big time. She likes me to finger her off with a Swedish massager strapped to my hand. She always comes within five minutes and then has orgasm after orgasm. One of my favorite games is to have her count to a hundred while I massage her bare clit. I get off on the way my naked Chubbi squeals and moans as she comes over and over again, struggling to count out one more number. Sometimes I sit between her legs and dildo her shaved pussy out while I jack off to her squirming, jiggling naked body.

We live out in the country, and lately she's been coming outside stark naked to help me feed the horses or whatever. It turns me on like a light switch to see Chubbi jiggling around outdoors, totally bare. She likes me to spray her down with a hose as she squirms and giggles at the icy spray, big tits wobbling bare.

More than once I've just had her put her hands on the ground, spread her legs, and fucked her to a shuddering come, out in the open air with the breeze and the Sun on our bare, wet bodies. Best of all when she belly dances for me in some outrageously tiny outfit. We call it a "jack-off show." She wears one of her several string bikinis and plus size pasties on her nipples. It's unbelievable watching a big, pretty girl like my Chubbi wiggling in her teacup sized pasties and a sheer pink g-string while I jack off to her. She always finishes by stripping totally naked and showing off her bare pussy and tits while I shoot. Sometimes she catches my sperm on her bare tits, or in her open mouth. Most of the time, she wants me to jam it up her bare pussy and shoot deep inside her hole. I hold her ankles and squirt my sperm up her pussy as she struggles and comes under me.

I love dicking her doggie style. She gets up on all fours and the fat just drips down beneath her. Sometimes I have to dig between her massive thighs with my hands just to find her cunt. Fucking Chubbi from behind is an almost mystical experience. In the first place you get to grab onto those pillows of butt flesh and hold on for dear life while taking a ride down the oozing cooze canal.

Most fat women are two things. First they are as randy, horny and sexy as any little skinny scarecrow walking the beach with a thong up their ass. Second always ready to show guys that they are sexy and randy. I've never been turned down by a plumb chick .I just want to give an advice to all men that are tired of getting shot down by the model types, or tired of being disappointed when they do actually say yes, go after a fat broad. After all their holes are as tight but more fun to look for.

Fat girls are fun! All you guys that drool over these skinny bony model-types make me laugh. They're too busy watching their weight and admiring their own cheekbones to be much fun in bed plus, there's nothing to bounce against. Give me a sensuous, pleasure-loving bouncy, naked fat girl anytime. They love to fuck like they love to eat and they're just as good all it.

anwmalos
anwmalos
9 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
stewartbstewartbabout 1 year ago

Spell check ... smart enough to quit while your behind ... I've been a printer ... production mgr. for 49 yrs. No matter how you try; no matter how good you are ... one or more errors do slip thru as compared to all the good readable words that you managed to push thru that we enjoy reading. This comment isn't just for you, but all you writers. Thank you for your efforts !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did you mean to say "plump" girls? I didn't read it, if you aren't smart enough to spell check before submitting why would I waste time trying to read it?

Twenty-seven stories, 8 followers. Maybe you should quit while you're behind.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Aren't They? My GF's Aunt is Amazing!in Erotic Couplings
Snow Job Clearing snow for a neighbor is rewarded.in Mature
The Summer Job He offers to help the newcomers. Only to be asked for more.in Mature
Snowed In Stranded at school with a co-teacher on Valentine's Day.in Romance
Youthful Delivery A young highschool student falls for a single mother.in First Time
More Stories