Odyssey of a Young Guy Pt. 03

Story Info
Spring break at friend's cabin.
1.6k words
3.81
1.8k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers

SPRING BREAK

"My friends and I are going to my family cabin for spring break. Want to come along?" Sam, a guy in my class, asked.

I was surprised, to say the least. Painfully shy, I was a no-body in my senior year at Academy High. Sam and his friends were part of the cool crowd. I didn't think they even knew I existed.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'd love to go. So, what's the deal?"

"We'll drive Friday night after school, takes about three hours to the lake. Come back on Wednesday. It will be fun, we can do some fishing, swimming off the dock. Do you know how to water ski? Dad has a great ski boat."

"No, never done that but sure sounds like fun. Thanks for the invite."

I was elated to be included in their group. It was my senior year and I didn't participate in sports, didn't go to parties. I was basically invisible.

"I have a buddy who works here," Sam explained as we stopped for gas near his cabin. "He sells beer and booze but charges me double. We'll settle up after the trip."

His cabin was bigger than I expected, two bedrooms, one open area, and one bathroom.

"Dad and Granddad built it thirty years ago. I like coming here whenever I can. Great for parties. You and I will have this bedroom, Jim and Bob get the smaller one."

Jim brought his Playstation and we played Fortnite. We drank beer and shooters. Sam popped in a porn DVD, a girl and two guys. They had huge cocks and it was amazing that this little girl could take everything. Fortunately for me, Fred's friends were not that big.

Sam started a second DVD but by then I was quite drunk and stumbled into the bedroom. I woke up in the middle of the night, disoriented and feeling awful. I pissed and flopped back in the bed I shared with Sam.

"Get up, Greg. We're going to the Sunrise Café for breakfast. Come on, get your ass in gear."

I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, still wobbly. A quick shower and I was feeling slightly better.

"You don't look so good."

"Yeah, I must have really gotten wasted last night. Last that I remember was watching that porn video and stumbling into bed. I ache all over. I'm not used to drinking."

"You'll feel better with some breakfast. Let's go."

"Those videos really made me horny," Jim said as we waited for food.

"Me too, especially the second one. Which one did you like, Greg?"

"I remember the one with two guys and a girl. One guy was black with a monster cock."

"I thought he was going to split that little girl in two," Bob commented. "How about the second video?"

"I don't remember it, guess that's when I crashed."

"Yeah. You said you were feeling woozy and went to bed," Sam explained. "The second DVD was three guys fucking each other. Made me really horny watching those guys go at it. I checked on you and you were totally zonked out.

"I hope you don't get too mad at me. I pulled down your shorts and stuck my cock into your sexy ass."

"What? You fucked me? And I let you?"

"You didn't know, never woke up. The other guys heard me fucking you and joined in after I finished. I am surprised your butt doesn't hurt."

"I thought you guys were my friends. You raped me!"

"Yeah, I guess we did. You want to see some pictures?"

They were very graphic, closeups of cocks at my ass and in my ass. Cum dribbled out of my stretch hole. "Please don't share them with anyone," I pleaded.

"We won't since we are now buddies. Aren't we?"

While we ate I mulled over what they did to me. I wasn't upset about getting fucked but disappointed that my "friends" would take advantage like that. And now I was expected to play along.

"Come on, Greg, no harm done. We got our rocks off and it apparently didn't cause you any big discomfort. It's not like you could get pregnant or anything. Besides, it's a great day and we can show you around. Let's order some sandwiches to go for lunch. Later it should be warm enough to swim. You did bring your suit?"

I nodded.

Sam's family cabin had a nice dock with an adjacent boat ramp. The water was cool but the sun was warm.

"You need a new suit, Greg." I looked down and blushed, it had been two years and I had filled out. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"Well, it's just us guys so it doesn't matter although you definitely are showing off."

Back at the cabin I pulled down my suit to change into jeans.

"Damn, Greg, that's a great package you have. You were on your stomach last night so I didn't get a look. Nice ass and big cock, who would have guessed?"

Jim and Bob walked into the bedroom, nude and with erect cocks. "We are going to do some messing around. Want to watch?"

They laid on the bed and Sam took Jim's cock in his mouth while Bob did Sam. Watching guys my age having sex was more erotic than Fred's friends twice my age.

"You ready, Jim?" Sam asked as he turned on his stomach and spread his legs. "Give Greg a good show."

Jim positioned his cock at Sam's anus, his cock easily disappearing into his friend.

"This is what we did to you last night," Sam explained. "Too bad you didn't get to enjoy the experience. Maybe later?"

Jim pounded Sam for several minutes before pumping into him. Bob immediately took his place, shoving his cock into his dilated anus. Some minutes later he also unloaded and immediately rolled onto his stomach, waiting for Sam's cock.

"We try different combinations," Sam explained later. "Sometimes we suck cock, other times fuck, and if we have time we do both. I'm usually ready again in half an hour, sometimes quicker if really horny. Jim and Bob are about the same. What do you think?"

"I don't know what to think. I guess I never thought you guys were gay. I mean, Janet is your girlfriend, isn't she?"

"Yeah, I like girls. Actually, I guess you could say I like sex of all sorts. Janet is a fox and we fuck as much as we can. I also fuck another girl who's crazy for my cock. If no pussy is around, fucking Jim or Bob is better than using my hand. And having their cocks in my ass makes me really horny."

"And you invited me this weekend because you wanted to fuck me?"

"Yeah. You are a cute guy, Greg. Tight ass like a teenage girl's. And you don't seem to show an interest in any of the girls in class. We figured - well, you know - that you might be interested."

"You intentionally got me drunk?"

"We didn't plan on you passing out but we were too horny and didn't care. It's all really fun and doesn't hurt anyone. And don't worry, what happens here is totally private."

I hoped so. Jim reached over to me and took my hard cock in his hand. "Damn, Greg, this is the biggest cock I've ever seen. Almost too big to suck but I'm going to give it a try."

A few minutes later I exploded into his mouth. Fred sucked better but I wasn't about to tell these guys.

"Now lay down on the bed so I can fuck you."

Jim rubbed some lotion on my anus and inserted a finger, then two. "You will be fine, just try to relax," as he lined up his cock. Moments later he was inside.

"You doing ok?"

"Yeah, feels weird. Don't hurt me," I played along. He reached under and fondled my hard cock as he thrust in and out. I felt him squirt into me and I exploded in his hand. Moments later Bob shoved into me, then Sam.

"I got some good video last night. Here, take a look," as he handed me his phone. I watched as Jim's cock stretched out my anus, all six inches disappearing inside me. When he pulled out a small amount of cum dribbled out before it winked close. Bob's cock was slightly bigger but still felt good. Sam was the biggest of the three and I was glad he went last.

"Great video, don't you think? I like the very end where your ass is stretch open and cum is leaking," Bob said. "I'm surprised you were able to take us so easily, given that it was your first time."

To celebrate our graduation I was invited again to Sam's cabin. Jim had some new porn videos. One was of two couples doing every possible combination. The best was an orgy in a college dorm room.

"This is my favorite. The girls look like real students and the guys have ordinary cocks, none of those super-sized ones in professional videos. Like yours."

"Yeah, that cock of yours is way too big for us. And I don't know any guys that would take you on. But there are girls who would give it a try if that sort of thing interests you."

"You mean would I like to fuck a girl? Yeah."

"Who do you have in mind, Sam?" Bob asked.

"Mary Beth Olson."

"Oh, yeah. She would be perfect and she's a size queen."

NerdySex
NerdySex
806 Followers