Odyssey of a Young Guy Pt. 02

Story Info
I prostitute myself to my boss' friends.
868 words
4.37
5.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

SATURDAY

"This is my friend Frank."

"Jeff said you like to suck cock and be ass-fucked. That's what you and I are going to do."

I nodded.

"As you'll see in a minute Greg has a really big cock, way too big for me to handle, so I give him blowjobs. OK, Greg, show him."

I was embarrassed to get naked in front of a guy I just met but removed my clothes and stood before them. "Damn, Jeff, he's as pretty and smooth as any girl I've ever fucked, and no pubic hair either!"

"I thought the overall effect would be even better so we shaved it off. Turn around, Greg, bend over and show my friend where I put my cock. Tightest virgin ass like a teenage girl, I have to tell you. Play with your cock and show him what you got."

A minute later I was rock hard. Jeff's friend reached out and squeezed.

"You weren't kidding about this monster."

"Yeah, now you know why I won't let him fuck me and he's even challenging to suck. If you are ready, take him into the back room and have some fun."

Frank sat on the bed and I stood before him.

"Turn around and let me get a good look at you. How old are you?"

"Eighteen, birthday a month ago."

"You sure don't look eighteen, you remind me of a sexy teenage girl. I love fucking young ass. I have two daughters and I swear your backside is as good looking as theirs.

"Suck me for a couple of minutes and get me hard and then we fuck."

I knelt down and swirled my tongue around the head and then took it into my mouth. I bobbled my head, taking his cock deeper and deeper until it was touching the back of my throat. I had finally been able to take Jeff all the way and wanted to show off to his friend. The last two inches entered my throat. Resisting an urge to gag, I held it in position for a couple of seconds, then backed off. My eyes watered as I took him deep again.

"Damn, kid, you are good. Most guys can't take me all the way. Now I want your ass."

I turned on my stomach and spread my legs. The coldness of his lotion-coated cock against my anus made me shiver. Suddenly he rammed into me.

remoI winced in pain as my ass was forcibly stretched. Fortunately, Jeff fucked me earlier that afternoon so my ass was still somewhat dilated. He used me, slamming into me much more aggressively than Fred.

"You're as snug as the slutty teenage girl I fuck. Me and my friends will get you stretch out, don't worry."

Jeff fucked me again after his friend left, my third time that afternoon.

"Stretched you out a little, didn't he? I should have forewarned you Frank plays rough. He likes his pussy and ass young and tight. He's even wanted to bring a girl he fucks. Said she's a slut for cock. We didn't take him up on his offer.

"Want me to set up something for this weekend? Depending upon who's available, might be as many as three or four guys, Frank included if that's OK."

"I guess. Did he leave some money?"

"$100. I suggested $50 but he said you had a great ass. He can afford it."

I continued working (and getting fucked by Fred) the rest of the week. A month ago I was a virgin, no experience at anything. Now I had sucked and been fucked by two guys and gotten blowjobs.

Frank and two other guys showed up on Saturday. One guy was white haired, fifties I guessed. The other one was much younger, maybe mid-thirties. I hope their cocks were not any bigger than Franks'.

I sucked his cock and then he shoved his big cock into me from behind. It hurt but not quite as bad as the first time. As soon as he finished the white-haired guy fucked me with a normal-sized cock. The younger guy had a very athletic body but the smallest cock. It was the perfect size for sucking and I had no problem taking it all.

"Damn, you are good! You could teach my wife how it's done." He was now gently face-fucking me, using my mouth and throat as a pussy. "Get ready, I'm going to shoot."

A big burst of cum entered my throat. I backed away to keep from gagging, the next several spurts filling my mouth.

"I want to do more later, that ok?"

I nodded as Jeff approached with his stiff cock ready for my ass. After he finished the younger guy pushed into my now well-stretched ass.

I was fucked four times and sucked three cocks. I preferred fucking since all I had to do was lay on the bed, ass in the air. I was just an accommodating receptacle for their cocks and cum. If it hadn't been for the extra money I would have preferred just doing my boss.

My parttime job and Saturdays with Fred's friends continued through the rest of the school year.

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers