Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laena just chuckled and nodded in agreement. "If Lewis gives me the chance, maybe I can take some anyway, and we can look at them later."

"Okay, I really have to get going now! I'll see you later, babe. Don't have too much fun," I winked, before giving her one last peck on the lips.

Hearing me say that, Laena's face flushed with embarrassment. I giggled and ran out of our apartment.

-

After seeing Hannah off, I went back into the bedroom. Walking over to our bed, I fell over and planted my face into the mattress. All I could see was the darkness of the void. At first I was pretty confident about seeing Lewis. But after sleeping on it, the weight of what I was planning on doing had crashed down on me.

It wasn't that I didn't want to give Lewis his reward, it was the fact that I had little to no experience with men. The last time I was with a guy was a long time ago. Yeah, I had talked about all that dirty stuff with Lewis on the phone. But that was still just talk. Doing the real thing was very different from texting. What if I sucked? But I'd had plenty of practice on our dildo. I was sure I would do fine. The only question was whether I was going to do it better than Hannah. Having had more experience with men than me, she had the edge.

But I had made a commitment, and I didn't want to back out now. Especially after that stunt Hannah had pulled on me. She had delivered a real sucker punch. She knew exactly what she was doing, and it infuriated me. "AAUUGGHH!" I screamed into the bed. I needed to get myself together.

After lying there limply for a few minutes, I composed myself, pushed my body up from the bed, and stood up. Going into the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror above the sink. Running my hands through my hair, I wondered if Lewis would like it short. Everything had happened so fast yesterday, I wasn't sure whether he just hadn't noticed, or whether he hadn't found the right moment to mention it. I had this strange longing for his approval.

Sighing, I placed my hands on the edge of the sink and leaned forward. I gave myself a look of determination, and began the process of psyching myself up. This was a little ritual I performed if I was nervous about doing something. "You can do this, Laena! You can do it!" I confidently told myself. I repeated this several times until I felt mentally and physically ready.

I felt reinvigorated; I was really getting into the mood. My nervousness was subsiding, overruled by my increasing excitement and arousal. Thinking about all the dirty things I was planning to do with Lewis eroded my self-doubt. I was ready. Ready to give him his reward.

Picking up my phone, I sent him a quick text telling him I would be over in a few, sealing my fate. Lewis had never specified when exactly he wanted me to come over. But I didn't want to wait around. If he wanted his dick sucked by his hot neighbor, he had better be ready at a moment's notice. Waiting would only invite the return of my anxiety.. I needed to go while I was in the mood. Not waiting for a response, I put my phone down and got ready. I had a whole menu of things I needed to work through to prepare myself for this little date. Shower, brush my teeth, apply my make-up, and put on a pretty outfit.

While I was taking my shower, I made sure the water was hot and steamy enough to stoke the flames of my arousal. As I thought about all the naughty things I had sexted about with Lewis, I felt my pussy throb. I really wanted to touch myself. But I held off. I would need all this sexual energy for when I saw Lewis, so I reluctantly held off. Getting out of the shower, I toweled off and began to freshen up. Luckily for me, I was naturally very pretty, so I'd never really needed a ton of make-up. Just enough to accentuate my already good looks. I also made sure to dab on some of that perfume that I knew Lewis loved. If he was going to give me the Hannah-treatment, I wanted to smell good for the occasion.

I was pretty observant. I knew Lewis loved the aroma of my perfume because of the way he lingered near me. When we hugged, he would inhale extra deeply, taking in as much of my scent as he could before we broke apart. He did the same with Hannah. He would take in as much of her scent as he could. We had this man literally panting for us!

I headed to the closet to pick out something to wear. I was looking for something sexy, but something that was comfortable at the same time. Finding something nice, I grabbed it and laid it on the bed. Then I debated what kind of underwear I should wear for Lewis. After thinking about it, I decided that I wanted to surprise him. I got out a black thong and slipped it on. Usually I would wear thongs just for Hannah, but I thought this would be a special enough occasion. I checked myself out in the mirror. "Damn girl," I thought, "no way he won't want a taste of this."

I decided not to wear a bra because I wanted to feel extra sexy and, plus, it would be more comfortable. It wasn't like I was going out or anything. I was just going to be next door. And I had two other reasons. Easy access and, hey, that bra would likely be coming off anyway.

I had chosen a navy blue v-neck strap mini dress. Putting it on, I checked myself out in the closet mirror. The dress conformed perfectly to my body, accentuating all the curves of my sexy form. I stretched out the fabric with my fingers, admiring its softness and indulging in another feel of my shapely curves. The skirt was tastefully short, just reaching my mid-thigh. It was very alluring, but not overly risqué. I felt lush and desirable. "So this is what Hannah feels like when she wears clothes like this," I thought.

I didn't wear dresses all that often: I felt like it wasn't really my style. Hell, I couldn't even remember how I had acquired this one. So it was undeniably odd seeing myself in something like this. My legs felt so free, so exposed. I wasn't sure how I felt. I was a little embarrassed since I felt kinda naked. But at the same time I felt sexy and luscious. I spun around a few times to get a better look at myself. The dress really showed off my nicely shaped ass, stretching the material just right. I looked really good. "Huh, maybe I should wear dresses more often," I concluded.

Walking away from the mirror, I checked my phone to see if Lewis had texted me back. Strangely, he still hadn't replied. He had said that he was free all day today. So why hadn't he texted me back? I began to worry about all the possible scenarios that might explain why he hadn't replied. "Is his phone dead? No, that couldn't be it, he was at home, he should have a charger on him," I thought. Could he just be playing some sort of game with me? I had told him to wait for me wearing no more than his underwear. Was he already waiting for me, with no place to put his phone? I bit my lip to the idea of him following my orders so exactly. Good boy! My body swelled with excitement. I couldn't wait any longer, I needed to see him now!

"All right, Lewis, I'll play your game," I concluded. I headed hastily from our bedroom toward the front door, but then made a quick detour for a sip of water. Holding the glass of water, I saw that my hand was trembling. I thought I had overcome my earlier set of nerves, but my body was definitely sending a different signal. I set the cup in the sink before I dropped it. Remembering to update Hannah, I sent her a quick text to let her know that I was leaving. Putting my phone away, I went over to the front door and slipped on some black Nike slides, before exiting the apartment.

Closing the door behind me, I went to Lewis's door and eagerly knocked on it. I was so excited and aroused. I was going to give him such a good reward! Lewis was going to get hooked on my warm, wet, welcoming mouth. I was certainly motivated by my bet with Hannah. Like hell was I going to do her laundry for an entire week. I was going to make her pay for all that teasing.

Hearing faint footsteps approaching the door, my heart started to race with anticipation. I didn't want to waste any more time. The second Lewis opened the door, I wanted to pounce on him. As the door opened, I advanced into the gap. But I immediately stopped. The person opening the door wasn't Lewis.

Standing before me was a woman. She had long dark chocolate hair, black eyes, and a very elegant look about her. She was a little taller than me, so I had to tilt my emerald eyes up to meet her dark, womanly orbs.

"How can I help you?" the woman asked. My heart dropped. Who the hell was she? Was she the reason why Lewis hadn't texted me back? Because he was with her?! I was suddenly fuming with jealousy and anger.

"Oh, uh, is Lewis home?" I replied, smiling uneasily and clenching my fists hard to mask my growing anger and jealousy. Why was I feeling like this? It's not like Lewis was my boyfriend or anything. He was a grown adult. He could do whatever he wanted. But I was possessed by a strange feeling of entitlement: he belonged to me and Hannah.

"Yes, he is. He's in the bathroom right now. Would you like to come in?" she answered courteously. I barely knew her, but I was already feeling this tinge of disdain for her. It was uncalled for, I know, but I needed to know who she was and what she wanted from Lewis. My Lewis. Our Lewis!

"Yeah, sure," I nodded. She ushered me into the apartment. Walking in, I saw that Lewis's apartment was exactly as Hannah had described to me. "Not bad," I thought.

"Oh, please have a seat! Lewis should be coming back out in just a sec," she offered. I simply nodded and sat down on his couch. Scanning my surroundings, I realized that this is where Hannah and Lewis had shared their first kiss. My heart raced at the knowledge of the lewd things that had happened between my neighbor and my girlfriend on this very piece of furniture.

My train of thought was broken as someone spoke. "So what's your name?" the woman asked. I turned to look at her again with a slight glare in my eyes.

"Laena," I replied, with a tinge of venom. She simply smiled and nodded, as if unfazed by my reply.

"That's a pretty name," she complimented me. "My name is Amelia. Nice to meet you!" she happily smiled.

"Who the hell is she?!" I thought. All happy to meet me. Her upbeat nature was rubbing me the wrong way. Was she mocking me? Who was she?! My mind raced in circles trying to work out what her relationship with Lewis was.

I wanted to just ask her what she was to Lewis right then and there. But before I could, she beat me to it. "So, how do you know Lewis?"

Her beating me to my question irked me a bit. But wanting to keep up some outward semblance of politeness, I answered, "Oh, we're just neighbors."

"Just blowjob neighbors," my thoughts simmered. She nodded and continued, "And what brings you around here?" My body twitched with anger. I was supposed to be interrogating her, not the other way around!

"Lewis and I planned to hang out today..." I answered back, trailing off. She smiled in an evil way. Her smile looked very similar to the kind that Hannah and I might convey. Her reaction caught me a little off guard. "Why did she smile like that?!" I asked myself.

Before she could say anything further, our attention was diverted as someone else walked into the living room. My eyes widened: it was Lewis!

Seeing me, Lewis looked visibly surprised that I was in his apartment. "Oh, hey, Laena," he replied nervously. Although I was happy to see him, I hadn't forgotten this other woman's presence and my wide-eyed, excited look turned into a wicked glare.

In response to my piercing glare, Lewis said, "I'm guessing you introduced yourselves to each other?" he laughed uneasily.

"We have, " I replied sternly.

"Well, I'm glad you've met my older sister," he added, as if he knew that I was missing an important piece of the puzzle.

The word sister echoed through my head. My glare went away and my mouth dropped. All my anger and jealousy dissipated and embarrassment came roaring in. My ears got hot and my face turned beet red. My eyes alternated between Lewis and his sister, Amelia. I was starting to see the resemblance. Guilt settled in for my wicked behavior towards her.

"O- oh, I uh. Wha-," my embarrassment choked me and I couldn't seem to get a word out. As I looked back at Lewis's sister, she just chuckled, embarrassing me even more.

Taking advantage of my inability to speak, Amelia turned to Lewis and said, "How come you haven't told me about your lady friend here?" Lewis looked nervous, as if he was unsure how to describe our complicated relationship.

Sensing his uptightness, Amelia moved closer to Lewis and gave him a little nudge in the shoulder. "Is she your girlfriend?" she teased. Hearing her ask that short-circuited my brain. I wanted to scream into a pillow.

"Uh, well it's kinda complicated," Lewis replied, hesitant to reveal too much about our illicit relationship. "We're seeing each other, I guess."

His revelation made my heart pound out of my chest. "What are you saying, dummy?!" I screamed to myself. At the same time, what he was implying was undeniably exciting. He wasn't lying, at least; given the way we had been talking and sexting with each other, I guess we were technically seeing each other. "We certainly saw a lot of each other with the photos we exchanged..."

"Awwwee, my baby brother has a girlfriend!" she exclaimed, giving him a big embrace. "I thought that after Veronica you were never gonna date again." Veronica? Who was she?

Pulling away from their hug, Lewis gave her a death stare. "I never said we were dating, Amelia."

"Okayyy Lewis, surrreee," Amelia said sarcastically, before walking over to me.

"Let me get a good look at you, sweety," she asked. With my brain fried from everything that was happening, I mindlessly followed her request.

I stood up from the couch, letting Amelia inspect me up and down with her onyx eyes. "Mhhmm," she hummed, examining all my features. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she turned me around so she could further inspect everything. "Oh, mmhmm."

Spinning me back around, she said, "You're perfect for Lewis." I was very flattered by her compliment. But with everything happening so fast, I didn't know what to think. I already had a girlfriend. And all this talk about me dating Lewis made me feel lightheaded.

"Oh, and I love your hair by the way," she added. Although I enjoyed her compliments, I would much rather hear them from Lewis. Looking over at him, I gave him a look that asked him what he thought about my hair.

"Yeah, your hair is very nice," he was quick to add. I shot a glare at him. "I mean very lovely. That's what I meant. Very lovely," he reiterated. I smiled with satisfaction, finally hearing what I had wanted from Lewis.

"Well, as much as I would love to get to know you better, I have to get going now. I hope I can see more of you again. Please stick around, for Lewis's sake," Amelia said, letting go of my shoulders. Lewis rolled his eyes and chuckled.

I was relieved that she was going to leave. Now I could have some personal time with Lewis.

She walked over to Lewis and gave him another hug and went to the front door. "Now you two don't have too much fun," she winked, wanting to get one more kick in before leaving. Lewis and I visibly tensed up in reaction to her little tease. Well, she wasn't wrong in implying that fun was in our plans.

"Can you leave now??" Lewis said, sounding aggravated. Amelia giggled and exited the apartment with a small wave.

Seeing the door close behind her, I fell onto the couch and let out a huge sigh of relief. "You didn't tell me you had a sister, Lewis." I uttered. "And why didn't you reply to my text."

Sitting down next to me, Lewis replied, "Sorry, I didn't have my phone on me. Amelia came over on such short notice. I didn't have time to tell you." He laid his head back and looked up at the ceiling.

An awkward silence ensued. My hard-won mood had been totally quenched by this random occurrence. My anxiety returned. I had come to my neighbor's apartment with the intention of sucking his cock. It was hard enough to believe that's what I was doing. But I figured that the best way to rid myself of all my anxiety was to get hot and aroused.

Returning my attention to Lewis, I asked, "How do I look?" I turned so he could get a better look at my luscious body.

His eyes took me in, walking up and down my mesmerizing shape. He didn't need to say a word for me to know that he was liking what he saw. Crawling over to him, I whispered, "You know, I'm not wearing a bra right now. I know how badly you've been wanting to touch them. I see how you always sneak glances at them. Are you ready to finally feel my tits?"

Lewis's eyes widened in excitement, "Yeah, I wanna feel them." Grabbing his hand, I guided it onto one of my boobs.

I moaned softly, feeling his big strong hand perfectly cup my supple yet perky boob. As he groped me, my green eyes locked with his dark orbs. Every time he squeezed me, I would let out a moan. Our faces drew closer to each other as he groped me. We soon found ourselves mere centimeters apart. Each of our faces was brushed by the other's hot breath. This was it. I was about to kiss someone who was not my lover. And that someone was a guy: it had been god knows how long since I'd kissed a man. But I was comfortable with it since it was with someone I trusted.

Then, our lips connected for the first time. I had done it, I had kissed another person who was not Hannah. It felt so wrong, so taboo. But I grew to love that naughty sense of wrongness, it only made things hotter and more arousing. It was a bit awkward at first, but the longer we kissed, the more comfortable we got with each other. Things were quickly turning more intense. Lewis's bigger lips enveloped mine. The sounds of our lips suctioning and smacking against each other echoed throughout the living room.

Then he surprised me by pressing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned, feeling his large imposing tongue enter my orifice. Our tongues battled as we traded our fluids with each other. I savored his taste of fresh mint. I tried to assert my dominance over him but, god, he was strong. I was usually the more dominant one, so being challenged by this make out session was lighting my competitive fires. Placing my hands on each side of his head, I attempted to push my tongue deeper into his mouth. But he wouldn't budge. I tried and I tried, but his tongue was immovable. "So this is what Hannah was talking about," I thought, as I struggled to gain control.

I squealed in his mouth, as I felt his big hands grab onto the sides of my head. His tongue broke through my defenses. It was as if he had been holding back that entire time. Had he been sandbagging me? The battle for dominance was now over. I had given up fighting him and was just letting him play with my tongue. As competitive as I was, I felt somewhat humiliated at my loss. But at the same time, I enjoyed letting him take control. It was very different, but then everything I was doing was different. I was getting a taste of what Hannah felt all the time. Being more submissive.

But not wanting to give up that easily, I traced my hand over his crotch and grabbed onto his junk. This ploy worked, his tongue let up and I took the opportunity to take back some control. He groaned, feeling my hand enveloping his cock over his shorts. Holding him like that, it was only then I realized what I was doing. I was holding my neighbor's cock in my hand! Feeling him swell in my grip was moistening my tight little lesbian pussy.

Momentarily overcome by my own boldness, it was now my turn to lose focus; this gave Lewis the chance to regain his composure and he easily reasserted control over me. "Dammit!" I thought, feeling his strong tongue again claiming ownership of mine.

123456...8