Of Being and Becoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to ask him twice. He bounced off the car seat and onto his knees as she lay back and spread her legs, eagerly anticipating feeling what he could do. All the lessons that Lucy had taught him and everything he had learned in his tutorials now came to the fore. "Listen to her body," reverberated through his head as he curled her dress up to reveal her cute, little, smooth pussy. Movements in her hips betrayed her eagerness as he spread her legs further and nibbled his way up her inner thigh. Carefully, he extended his gentle, agile tongue and licked her hot, damp slot.

She inhaled sharply and moaned quietly as his tongue made contact with her. Her exploring hands found the back of his head as she settled in to enjoy the delights held within his mouth. He tasted her sweet nectar again and again as his own desire began to well up within him. Her juices were as ambrosia on his tongue as he tuned in to her communications. Before long, his attentions had her breaths coming in huffs as her high-pitched squeals filled the back of the cab. Moments later, she felt contractions beginning deep inside and a quiver in her thighs signalling the beginning of her orgasm. Her hands clapped hard to the back of his head as she loudly moaned, "I cum! I cum! Oh, Mark Densmore! I cum! I cum!" He licked her slot and sucked her clit until she fell over backwards on the couch, gasping for breath.

He crawled out from between her legs looking like a king-sized glazed doughnut as he pulled her dress back into place. He sat beside her, took her head in his hands and passionately kissed his lover with her delicious flavour still on his breath.

She sat back while her breathing and heartrate returned to normal. "Is amazing," she said breathlessly. "Is marvellous! You are first man for to make cum like that, Mark Densmore," she breathed as she pulled his face to hers and kissed him deeply again.

The limo rolled to a stop in front of the hotel where the Duchess was staying, and Mikhail opened the door for them. He and the Duchess exchanged a few words before she kissed him lightly on the cheek and he re-entered the driving compartment of the limo. He drove off as she took him by the arm to lead him into the hotel.

"Ah, good evening, Duchess Orlova!" he beamed with genuine affection. "I trust you had a wonderful evening?" he asked inn his Middle English accent.

"Is very wonderful!" she beamed. "Albert, would like for to be introducing Mark Densmore," she smiled. "Mark Densmore, is Albert, our concierge."

"Densmore, Densmore," he repeated, rolling the word around in his mouth. "Is that like as in John Densmore of The Doors?" he asked pleasantly.

"Why does everybody seem to know that all of a sudden?" thought Mark. "Yes," he admitted. "It's spelled the same, but there's no relation."

"Ah," smiled Albert as he handed Ana the key to her suite. "Enjoy your evening," he smiled after the couple as they began to walk arm in arm toward the elevators.

Once inside the elevator car and they found themselves alone, she looked up into his eyes and begged him to kiss her with her glance. He responded by leaning down and brushing her blushing lips with his own. On contact, his tongue slipped between her sweet flesh, tasting of her internal delights. Their passions intertwined and fed each other as the elevator ascended directly to the penthouse suite. They spilled out into the entryway of the suite, still passionately lip locked as she fumbled for the light switch.

The room was flooded with light as they surfaced for air, regarding each other with eyes alight with passion. He shed his jacket to the floor as she undid his bow tie and released his collar. Kissing him gently, she undid his cummerbund and let it fall away. She nibbled his neck as she undid the shiny black buttons down the front of his shirt allowing it to fall open. "Is beautiful specimen of man, Mark Densmore!" she marveled as she ran her delicate hands followed by her lips over his sculpted torso as he shrugged out of his shirt.

With his shirt joining his coat on the floor, he took this opportunity to unzip her gown. Smoothly, his practiced fingers undid the clasp and ran the zipper down to it's stop a the bottom. She shrugged the garment from her shoulders and allowed it to fall away revealing the unique blue satin bra set with rhinestones that held in her monstrous titties. She watched his eyes and the corners of his mouth go slack and smiled. "You like, yes, Mark Densmore?" she asked as she modeled for him.

"Oh yes, Ana. I like very much!" he breathed as he admired her exquisite body. He locked his lips with hers and brought his hands up under her incredible breasts as she slipped the catch of his pants, longing to encounter the monster that resided below his zipper once again. Slipping the cloth over his hips, she allowed them to drop to the floor before grasping his quickly stiffening prong through the thong he was wearing. He jumped with excitement as she touched him.

She kissed her way down his body, savouring each inch as she descended. When she reached his waist, she dropped to her knees and deftly slipped his undergarment over his hips and dropped it to his feet. She was now face to face with Mark's raging hard on. Her mouth began to water as she ran her delicate fingers over his phallus, remembering the taste and texture from their previous tryst and she was now oh, so thirsty for more. She hungrily plunged the head of his prong into the back of her throat and began bobbing up and down, lubricating his shaft with her own saliva.

He threw back his head, closed his eyes and moaned as she began to swallow his cock. "This girl could suck a golf ball through forty feet of garden hose!" he thought excitedly as he placed his hands on her shoulders. She wrapped her hand around his swollen shaft and rode up and down in time with her mouth as she earlier in the garden.

He undulated hips slowly and in time with her motions, slowly building up a smouldering heat that threatening to burst into flames. As the tip of his cock brushed the back of his throat, bursts of light bloomed behind his closed eyelids. Indeed, this woman had a gift.

She slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth and lolled the head around her lips, looking up to gauge his response. Smiling as she grasped his prong and gently jerked it up and down, she began to speak. "There is somethink I want for you to be doink with me," she stated while looking up at him through smiling, lust lidded eyes.

"Name it, Ana. I'm yours," Mark admitted dreamily as he gazed back into the lust and passion now smoldering in her eyes.

"I am so veddy glad for to be hearink this from you, Mark Densmore!" she beamed as she rose to her feet and led him over to the expansive couch still holding on to his prong. "Make for lie down you back at here," she suggested with a lascivious grin as she gestured to the couch. He followed her directions and she proceeded to put a knee on either side of his head. She then settled her luscious pussy onto his waiting mouth.

His immediate reaction was to extend his tongue into her tangy twat, tasting of her ambrosia once again. With a contented sigh, she leaned over his body, grasped his wonderfully thick shaft and slipped his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Bobbing her head up and down, his cock stifled her moans as Mark tasted the fruits of her valley and flickered his tongue over her perfect pearl of a clitty.

Suddenly, she hustled back and rubbed her wet pussy lips all over his face. "Is cummink, Mark Densmore! Oh, yes! Is cummink again!" she wailed as contractions deep in her pussy signaled that her orgasm had been triggered. A self-satisfied smile crept over his face as he continued to tantalize her fine, quivering cunt.

When her orgasm had subsided, she climbed off him and leaned over the back of the couch, looking back at him with blazing 'cum fuck me' look in her eyes and swinging her perfect, teardrop shaped ass from side to side, inviting and enticing him.

Mark understood exactly what she wanted intuitively. He rose up on his knees and sidled up behind her. Placing his lips on her neck and his hands on her hips, he made his final approach. Her pussy was wet and ready to go, enamoured with the affections he had already shown her. Pressing gently with his chest, he bent her over forward and fed her hungry beaver some grade A hard wood. She stretched her arms backwards until her fingertips touched him. With her gentle touches and the look in her eyes, she silently implored him to grasp them and pull gently.

He took hold of her arms and held them behind her, naturally arching her back and allowing him to reach to his deepest. "Oh yes, Mark Densmore! For to be fuckink me HARD!" she squealed as she felt the tip of his prong touching bottom deep inside her. He pounded in and out of her quivering cunt as she lost all control over her breathing. Air huffed in and out of her lungs as her moans and squeals filled the room.

He watched the shockwaves from the force of each thrust bounce around her beautiful body, marveling at her glorious muscle tone and the way each wave broke and rebounded. Her milky white skin covering her firm body set his own passion to boil deep within him.

At this moment, she began to wail and moan, literally shaking with the force of her orgasm. "Moy Bog!" she exclaimed as she babbled excitedly in high pitched tones as she shuddered and shook while pressing backward onto his eager prong. His body was aching to cum, but he held the urge at bay and pleasured the lovely Anastasia.

As her orgasm peaked then ebbed and her breathing had become more regular, she had an idea. "Leave us for to be goink to the bed now, yes?" she asked in a questioning tone as her orgasm settled. He kissed her lightly on her glorious lips. "Of course, Ana," he whispered. "Whatever you want," as he reluctantly uncoupled from her.

The couple stood up and she took him by the hand, crossing the space to the huge bedroom. She pushed the door open and soft mood lighting came up in the room revealing a well-appointed chamber featuring a California King bed. "Please for to be lyink on your back, Mark Densmore?" she asked. He immediately complied with her request.

She climbed on top of him and reinserted his magnificent member into her wet and wanting pussy. As she bounced in time with his thrusts, she leered down at him through her sultry eyes, moaning and groaning as her hear raced and her pulse pounded in her ears. She had never been fucked so hard or so thoroughly in her life and luxuriated in the heavy, hot feeling and the electricity now reverberating around her body.

They turned over, ensnarled in their embrace. She lifted her legs as he slid his arms behind them, turning her into a small package and reinserting his throbbing prong back into her sweet, steamy love hole. A sudden look of desperation appeared in her eyes. She no longer wanted Mark to merely fuck her. She wanted him to take her, the way she sensed he could. She grasped his head and drew it to her face, planting her lips on his as he began to gyrate his hips, propelling his prong in and out of her sweet, soaking wet pussy.

Within minutes, he had reignited her orgasm. He listened to the sounds of her gasping for air before she squealed with delight. Perspiration began to gather on his brow as he bore down and concentrated on task. Harder and harder his hammered in and out of her thoroughly stretched pussy. A sheen developed over his whole body as he exerted himself to greater heights. He growled and groaned as he plunged onward.

As she felt his cock flex inside her, she realized that his reserves of self control were fast ebbing away. "For to be cummink deep into my pussy, Mark Densmore! Please?" she begged forcefully in a hoarse whisper.

He needed no more invitation. He groaned loudly and forcefully rammed his cock inside her as deeply as he could. His touching bottom inside her set off her orgasm again. This was the third time this evening that she had had an orgasm powerful enough to produce aftershocks.

His hot cream squirting inside her made her howl like a scalded cat as she felt each individual pulse injecting thick, hot cum deep in her and luxuriate in it. He kissed her deeply as they came together, experiencing the bliss that only new lovers can know.

Their bodies drained, he tumbled off her and she cuddled up in his shoulder. She sat up and fixed him with her sapphire eyes. "Is said is place on mans body is perfection for woman's head. Is right here, at shoulder," she stated as she cuddled down and showed him. Indeed, she fit perfectly while the two shared a glorious afterglow.

The two fell asleep cuddled in each other's arms, wrapped in the euphoria they felt. She had never known a man like her new friend, Mark Densmore. He was charming and dashing, a great kisser and fantastic dancer, but there was still something more. There was something intangible, a bit of je ne sais quoi that separated him from the others. At that moment, she didn't care. She was warm and secure in his arms and that's all that mattered to her.

They woke simultaneously in the morning, still cuddled together in the same position they fell asleep in. "Good mornink, Mark Densmore," she smiled up at him. "Sleep well you did, yes?" she finished as she slow blinked him with her gorgeous blue eyes.

"Good morning, Ana." He replied softly as he bent to kiss her warm, soft lips. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life," he smiled. "Yes, I slept exceptionally well in your arms. How did you sleep?"

"Was dreamink good dreams," the Duchess stretched as she smiled. "My sleep with you was best ever." She smiled as she stirred and brushed against his already solid man meat. "Ooh!" she squeaked. "You are, how you say, 'good for going'?"

He chuckled at her attempt. "Close enough," he muttered under his breath before saying, "Oh, yes! Good for going!" through his smile. He shifted the two of them until she lay on her back with him between her legs. He gazed down on her beautiful smile and felt the urge to kiss her once again. "Ana, you are positively the most beautiful woman I have ever seen," he confessed as he lowered his lips back down to hers.

"Thank you so much, Mark Densmore," she whispered as his lips touched down on hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You are absolutely beautiful man," she continued as they came up for air.

She then threw the covers off and grabbed his wood stiff rod. "Need shower to be startink day," she stated. "You comink?" she asked as she tugged on his prong playfully. He grinned as he rose from the bed and followed as she led the way into her bathroom.

They walked into the large shower enclosure, and she reached for the taps to turn the multi-directional shower on. After twisting for a moment to no avail, she looked up at him. "Taps here always so stiff!" she lamented. "You do?" she questioned, never taking her delicate hand from his still stiff prong.

He looked down into her sapphire eyes flashing in front of him. "Of course," he smiled as he grasped the hands. She was right, the tap was very stiff. He exerted and water was soon flowing from the three showerheads.

"Wash me?" she asked playfully, extending to him the loofa sponge. He smiled, took the sponge from her palm and proceeded to soap her gorgeous body, marveling at the perfect curves displayed by the Duchess. As she rinsed, she fixed him with her gaze. "Is something I want you for to do for me," she stated.

"Anything, Ana, you know that. Just name it," he smiled.

She produced a can of shaving cream in one hand and a razor in the other. "Shave me?" she asked sweetly.

He smiled broadly as he took the implements. Ana relaxed her grip on his prong and he sank to his knees to begin his task. Staring into her cunt right on front of him and inches away while lathering and shaving her was making him hotter by the second, but he did not waver. He carefully and efficiently went about his task while managing to contain his raging libido. When he had finished, he directed her to rinse before saying, "You know, I always like to inspect my work when I'm finished," he mused with a wry smile.

"Inspect work?" she asked a little bewildered.

He smiled as he put his hands on her hips and backed her into a wall. "With a most sensitive instrument," he said sultrily as he approached her sweet pussy, "my tongue," he finished as he touched down in her luscious slot once again.

"Ooh," she squealed with excitement as she spread her knees to permit him access. "To be inspectink away!" she permitted as she curled her fingers into his hair to better direct him.

He slowly probed and explored for any hair that he might have missed, just as he had been taught. Finding her completely smooth, he plunged his tongue into her hot, moist slot, sweeping through it up to her delicate and sensitive little clitty. Information that he had gathered last night now hearkened back to him well as he expertly orally serviced her vulva.

Within a few minutes, her legs were quivering, and her moans were becoming ever shriller on her shortening breaths. Her fingers were twining and untwining from his hair ever faster in time with her quickening pulse. Her eyes were closed, locked in the ecstasy that he was bringing to her. Fireworks burst inside her lidded eyes and her fingers clenched into her hair as the familiar contractions began anew and she began to squeal loudly and cum all over his face.

When she began to settle, she slipped her hands under his jawline and lifted, encouraging him to follow them as she brought up to a standing position. With her eyes shining, she kissed him deeply and passionately, tasting her own pussy on his breath. "You are amazink, Mark Densmore," she said breathlessly. "Truly marvellous," she finished as she reacted to another spasm wracking her body.

A smile lit his lips and eyes. "Thank you, my lady. For you," he said as he placed his hands on her hips and began to turn her around. As she turned, he nibbled on her neck and whispered, "That's just the appetizer," to her delighted giggle. "The main course has yet to cum," he said with a lascivious grin as he gripped her still quivering hips. Bending her slightly at the waist to arch her back. He parted her knees with his own and positioned his iron stiff rod at the opening of her steamy love hole. Slowly, he shifted forward, driving his cock inexorably into her soft, wet pussy. The air rushed in and out of her lungs as though driven by a piston as he continued. He had absorbed his lessons well and now displayed his prowess.

The attention he had paid to her rendered her twat soft and open, so his prong slid easily into her all the way up to the hilt. He felt the tip brush bottom and listened to her moan while wearing a very self-satisfied smile. He had quickly become deeply enamoured with the sounds she made as the pair made love.

He began to slowly retreat from her hot hole while she groaned, beginning to lose herself in the hot sensations brought by his expert attentions once again. Extending his arms, he grasped her wrists and put her hands on the wall she was leaning against and gently kissed and nibbled her neck while plunging in and out of her with increasing tempo and ferocity. He dropped his hands to clutch her hips as he maintained his assault. Faster and faster he drove in and out as the warm water cascaded around the pair. She began to moan and wail as another orgasm began to wrack her body. The vibrations from her contractions set him on course to release his seed deep inside her. Growling as his last reserves of stamina evaporated into the steamy air, his cock began to swell.

"Oh yes, Mark Densmore! For to be comink in me again! Please!" she begged. Not being one to disappoint a lady, he thrust in hard for the last time and shuddered as began to pour his white, hot cum deep inside her. The heat of his spooge set her off again and she howled as a most powerful orgasm struck her like a tidal wave.