Of Being and Becoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two stood locked in ecstasy with one another as their mutual orgasms subsided. He slipped his softening prong out of her pulsating pussy, and she turned to plant her supple lips against his mouth once again in passionate embrace. "You are extraordinary man, Mark Densmore," came her whispered confession. "Unlike anyone I ever know."

She turned and took the loofa from the shelf. "Is my turn," she mentioned looking up into his passion filled eyes. She carefully went over every inch of his gorgeous body, cleansing him and readying him for the day.

He rinsed and she turned the water off. They stepped out and toweled each other dry, kissing and loving one another as they did. "I have for to be preparink for function this afternoon," she stated as he got dressed and she threw a silk robe around her naked form., "I for too be sendink you home with Mikhail this morning. Is good, yes?"

"That would be wonderful!" he smiled as he finished with his clothes. Taking her delicate hands, he said, "Thank you so much for the lovely evening, Ana. "You are a charming and radiant woman whom I'm proud to call my lover."

Her trans hypnotic smile burst onto her face as she threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "And, for to be thanking you, Mark Densmore," she smiled through the clouds in her eyes. "Most memorable night I remember," she whispered as she kissed him again. "Want have more soon," she said as a devil surfaced briefly then disappeared in her smile. "Now, Mikhail wait for you in front. Be safe, Mark Densmore," she gushed as she opened the door for him.

"Until next time, Ana," he smiled as he kissed the back of her hand then turned to walk to the elevator.

Once underway in the limousine, he heard Mikhail's deep voice. "She really like you, you know, yes," he said while examining Mark in the mirror. "She not bring many boys back. Last one sent off in cab after dinner," he laughed. "Make you special, Mark Densmore," he finished.

Mark chuckled along with Mikhail's tale. "Thank you for driving me home, Mikhail," he said sincerely.

"Is job," replied Mikhail, "but, is gracious. You good man, Mark Densmore," he said affirmatively as they rolled to a stop in front of Lucy's apartment building.

"Thank you, Mikhail!" smiled Mark as he extended his hand. "I have a newfound admiration for the Oldavian work ethic! Hope to see you and the Duchess soon!"

As Mark stepped into the empty elevator, he took out his phone to check his bank balance. His eyebrows flew up as his eyes flapped open. The account total was three times what it should have been for the entire job! He knew he would have to speak with Lucy about this immediately. He didn't want money to come between them.

He let himself in with the key she had given him. Inside, he found her waiting for him on a comfortable settee in the living room. "Hi, Tiger!" she grinned lasciviously. "How'd it go?" she enquired.

"We had a lot of fun. She is an incredible woman with all she does," he responded, "but, I think I have been overpaid," he said solemnly. "I checked the balance, and there is a lot more than there should be. Three times more."

Lucy laughed. "She tipped you, Dear! The amount is correct," she responded looking at her accounts. "You're not in any trouble."

Mark was a bit stunned. "She tipped me twice what the job was worth?"

"Satisfied customer, I'd say," smiled Lucy. "You made a new friend!"

Mark stood for a moment absorbing this news. "I'm going to get changed," he stated as he disappeared into the bedroom to shed his formal attire. He re-emerged in track pants, T shirt combo and went to sit with her.

"I'm glad you had a good time," she smiled. "So, what did you do?" she asked as she moved beside him to listen to his tale.

He related the tale of the limo ride, dinner, and dancing, but that wasn't the part she wanted to hear about. This lady had been horny as hell all night long thinking about what he might be doing. Her hand slipped down between her legs as he shared some of the details of his night out. This did not escape his notice and a powerful desire to taste her enveloped him. He dropped to his knees in front of her and parted her wild and willing knees. He slid his head under the fabric of her dress where his fingers discovered the lacework panties waiting. With the taste of the Duchess being fresh in mind, he noted the subtle difference in nuance between the two women as his tongue delved inside Lucy's slot to taste her.

Lucy marveled at how skilled he had become with his tongue and how responsive he now was. He had become an expert. Moments later, her wails and moans declared that her next orgasm had arrived. "God, you have gotten good," she breathed.

One evening a few weeks later, she turned to him and asked, "Have you ever been with another man?"

He considered for a moment before answering. "My parents are Evangelical zealots. They preached that homosexuality was the work of the devil, and I had that hammered into me for as long as I remember," he responded. "The thought crossed my mind once or twice, but I never really considered it an option."

She chuckled as she considered his response. "You never fail to make me smile," she said, wearing a huge grin. "I'll have one of my boys come over to give you your pointers, if you would like. It would expand your skillset," she giggled.

"Yes, all right," he responded shyly.

A few days later, Raoul, a good looking, young man, arrived at the apartment for the first of many visits. "Lucy!" he beamed in a light French accent. How fantastique to see you again!" He took her hands and kissed her lightly on both cheeks. "And who is this?" he asked turning to Mark and removing his hat and jacket for Lucy to hang.

"Raoul Girard, I'd like you to meet Mark Densmore," she smiled. "Mark, this is Raoul."

Mark extended his hand to his new friend. "Pleased to meet you," he said in a soft voice.

"And you too, Mark!" he smiled. "Densmore, Densmore," repeated Raoul as he grasped Marks hand firmly. "Is that like John Densmore of the Doors?" he asked.

Mark was becoming used to this question by now and took it in stride. "He's not a relation, but it's spelled the same way." He was no longer fazed by it and was now repeating pat phrases. There was something about this man that he found vaguely exciting, but what it was remained elusive to him, for the time being at least.

Raoul pulled him in and gave him a soft kiss on both cheeks as well before taking him by the hand and following Lucy into the living room. She sat in a chair as the two men planted themselves on the couch. "The best way to learn anything is by doing," he said softly before encircling Mark in his arms and brushing his blushing lips with his own. Mark was somewhat surprised by the other man's rapid advance, but still managed to relax into Raoul's arms. He glanced over at Lucy to see her watching her two men with acute interest.

"We are wearing too many clothes, my friend," whispered Raoul as he slipped his hands to the buttons on Mark's shirt. Upon undoing the last clasp and helping Mark's shirt to fall open, Raoul shook his head slowly and gave a low whistle. "You certainly are a fine-looking man, Mark," he said as he looked on with glowing eyes. He leaned forward and began to lick and kiss Mark's chest down to his stomach. Raoul's nimble fingers found the closure of his new student's pants and undid it in a snap of his fingers, much to Mark's a amazement.

"How did you do that?" asked Mark as Raoul fed his hand into his waistband.

"Let's worry about that later, shall we?" Raoul whispered. "Let's just concentrate on getting to know each other and having some fun this afternoon, okay?" as he kissed Marks neck softly. Mark decided his new friend was right and again, relaxed into the activity.

Raoul began to shift the waistband of his newfound friend's pants, attempting to draw them down his legs. Mark shifted and released pressure, allowing his new mate to strip his pants down to his thighs, revealing the emerald-coloured thong Mark was wearing. "Well," said Raoul looking down at Marks crotch with glinting eyes, "that looks impressive!" he smiled.

Mark smiled back as Raoul began to run his hand up and down on the fabric that barely covered his quickly hardening shaft. "Very impressive indeed," he muttered. Suddenly, the head of Marks magnificent member burst through the waistband of the underwear and sat quivering under Raoul's attentions.

Raoul shifted down off the couch and to his knees, shouldering his way between Mark's legs. Sliding his fingers beneath the waistband of the thong, he tugged. Mark got the idea and smiled as he shifted to allow his boyfriend to removed them. Discarding the clothing to the floor, he looked back up at Mark's monster and nearly drooled. Mark had a perfectly formed, nine-inch cut cock with ice cream head and delicious shaft. Looking up at Mark with smouldering eyes, he slipped his lips over the perfect head of Mark's prong.

Raoul played with the tip and head of Mark's cock between his lips, listening to his new student settle in for the pleasure to come. He felt Marks hands touch his shoulders and then settle on his hair and Raoul smiled, slipping Marks prong into his hot wet mouth. Raoul bounced up and down allowing Marks prong to gently brush against the back of his throat.

He then pulled off, stood up and prepared to drop his pants to the floor as Mark sat up. Raoul looked down and smiled as he slowly unzipped his fly in front of his friends face while watching every nuance and expression. He paid particular attention as he shifted his hips and began dropping the fabric that covered his legs.

Mark watched every nuance as Raoul went through his disrobing routine. In the background, he could see Lucy sitting in the plush chair leaning forward with her head in her hands watching in rapt interest. To know that she was watching what they were doing with that high a level of interest excited him even more. From now on he would be performing for her... he would always be performing for her.

Raoul shuffled forward, placing his hand on Mark's hair and guiding him forward. Mark placed his hands on Raoul's hips and dipped his face toward his friend's crotch. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Lucy leave her seat and slowly approach the performing pair with smoldering eyes. She wanted a better-than-front-row-seat to what was about to happen.

"First, wrap your hand around the bass of my cock," advised Raoul gently. "Jerk him a little, play with him. Get acquainted" he smiled. Mark followed his tutor's advice. He gripped Raoul's steely member lightly and began to run his hand up and down the gorgeous monolith between Raoul's legs. A thrill ran through his body as he continued. He knew now that he really did want Raoul's cock in his mouth. Part of it was teenage rebellion against his parent's strict ways, but there was a healthy dose of sexual tension as well.

"Eager, are you?" smiled Raoul. "That's good. Slip your lips over the tip and have a taste," he grinned as he looked down on his willing student. That's it," he intoned, "just like that."

"Ooh, now that is hot!" Lucy purred as she laid her flashing eyes on the spectacle before her. Unconsciously, she placed her hands on either side of Mark's head as Raoul fed his prong into his mouth. "That's it. Baby!" she beamed as she pushed his head back and forth. "Now, try to swallow it," she whispered. "relax your throat and just let it happen," she purred. He could tell by the excitement in her voice that she was really getting off on what she was watching.

Following her instructions, Mark, in his excitement, tried to relax his throat as Raoul pressed his prong inward through his hot, wet mouth and brushed the back of his partners waiting and willing throat. Mark began to gag as Raoul's prong brushed the back of his throat, causing Raoul to rapidly retreat.

"Whoa! Slow down there, Tiger!" advised Lucy as Mark sputtered. "You need to learn to stifle your gag reflex while you are relaxed. Not all men are as patient or as practiced as Raoul. When he is fucking your mouth, wet the head of his cock down with your saliva before he gets to your throat, okay? That will give you some lubrication. Try it again, slower this time" she encouraged with a smile.

"Okay," nodded Mark as he accepted Raoul's juicy cock back into his mouth and, following Lucy's advice, he soaked down the head of Raoul's wonderful cock. He felt he was better prepared this time as he went down on his friend. Raoul again brushed the back of Marks throat with the tip of his prong. Mark gagged, but not as hard as last time. Raoul beat another hasty retreat. Training someone to give good head takes time.

"I think you're still going at it too fast, Mark. Slow down and enjoy the experience, Honey," instructed Lucy. "I think it'll go better for you," she finished as she turned his face back toward Raoul's crotch and plugged his cock back into Mark's hot mouth. After a few moments, he again brushed the back of Mark's throat again. Mark gagged slightly but insisted on swallowing still more of Raoul's marvellous manhood.

Raoul groaned loudly as he shifted his hips, pressing on Marks head and issuing unspoken directions. Mark found crossovers from his earlier training and put the knowledge to good use. He was proud that he could make at least his partner moan in pleasure.

"That is just sofa king hot, Mark," Lucy whispered into his ear as she watched her latest protégé learn to give a good blow job. As she watched the action in front of her, she was getting more and more turned on with each passing second. She became so aroused that she had to slip two fingers beneath her waistband and into her soaking wet pussy to frig her quickly engorging clitty. Before long she was moaning and groaning in the throes of her own orgasm.

"Don't cum just yet, Raoul," she finally commanded, "Leave us retire to the boudoir. There's something you can teach him in there as well!" Raoul uncoupled from Mark's mouth and helped his friend to his unsteady feet before taking his hand and following Lucy into the master bedroom.

Mark had found that experience utterly intoxicating and now did not understand his parent's resistance to it. He wrote it off to just another crazy belief on their part. His head was light and swimming slightly as he followed the other mans lead.

Lucy was lying on one edge of the bed with a fingernail in her mouth and a smoldering look in her eyes. "Lie down on your back here, Mark," she suggested as she patted a spot about halfway down the bed. "He's a virgin, Raoul." She mentioned. "Be gentle."

Mark complied and Raoul climbed onto the bed and positioned his waving prong above Mark's face and brushed his lips with the tip. Mark was now eager and opened wide for his partner. Slowly, Raoul lowered his hips, dipping the head of his cock into his new friends waiting mouth. He felt Mark's well-trained tongue swirling around his head and lapping at his shaft, ever wanting more.

"Oh yeah. That's it, Honey. You're getting it, you're getting it. Do you like it?" Lucy cooed with delight as she watched her boys in action with each other. She stripped off her panties and wiggled her pussy underneath Raoul's salivating mouth. Pressing his head toward her crotch was unnecessary, but she enjoyed the extra pressure on her pussy. Raoul immediately put his expert mouth and tongue to work on her, determined to make her cum.

Mark didn't gag at all this time as his lover brushed the back of his throat. Raoul smiled as he felt the head of his cock sliding into the boy's perfectly angled throat. Gently, he eased in and out, a little deeper with each thrust. Mark uttered low moans when he was allowed as he enjoyed the intense throat fucking that he was now receiving.

"God, that looks GREAT!" squealed Lucy as Raoul continued to work on her pie and intertwine his body with Mark's. Lucy was really getting off on the whole scene and was not shy about announcing it. "Oh, go you horny boys, go!" she purred as she rocked her pussy over Raoul's ever willing mouth.

Raoul reached down and took a fistful of Mark's hair in each hand. His body was stiffening and his cock hardening to full extension. Mark sensed his partner was in countdown to cumming. Although he had never thought about it, the idea of another man cumming into his mouth began to excite him no end.

Raoul's hands began to get a little frantic as the inevitable approached. Shockwaves ran down his body as he pumped in and out of the boy's sweet throat. "I'm... gonna... cum!" he huffed along with his jagged breathing. The admission electrified Mark as he eagerly thrust up and down in counter-time to Raoul. He now really wanted to taste Raoul's semen and feel it running and dripping down his throat.

Raoul jerked his prong out of Marks throat and into his mouth as the first blast of cum shot forth from the tip of his cock. The warm fluid flooded Mark's mouth as he tried desperately to swallow all of the salty. Raoul moaned loudly as he let go of his second shot.

Not being able to swallow any more, cum flooded out the corners of Marks mouth and ran down his chin. Mark didn't let go and proceeded to suck every drop out of Raoul's marvellous tool, much to Lucy's delight. Raoul rolled off his lover when his nuts were drained.

"I think that's about enough for today," Lucy breathed as she too cooled after cumming under the talents of Raoul's tongue. Raoul got up and went to the living room where his wardrobe lay waiting for him on the floor where he had left it. "Okay, I'll talk to you later," he called as they heard the front door open and close.

Lucy glanced down at Marks cum covered chin and smiled. She crawled down from her perch and gave him a loving lick. "Didja like that, Lover?" she asked coyly as she stared down at his fully engorged prick. He nodded a little spastically. "I'll take that as a yes, then," she smiled as she continued to clean his face and chest.

A few days later, Raoul returned. Mark answered his crisp knock at the door. "Hi!" Mark beamed as he laid eyes on his new friend again. "C'mon in!" he said swinging the door wide and admitting him.

"Hello, Mark!" enthused Raoul, half hard from the knowledge that he would have another encounter today. He took Mark's cheeks in his hands and pressed his lips against the supple flesh of the boy. Mark reacted instantly to Raoul's bold advance, slipping his tongue between his tutor's lips and tasting his delightful flavour once again.

Excitedly, Mark began to peel Raoul's clothing off as he coaxed him toward the couch in the expansive living room. The pair continued passionately kissing one another as their clothes fell to the floor. As they reached the couch, Mark sat down and eagerly hooked his fingers into the waistband of Raoul's underwear, jerked them down his legs and came face to face with Raoul's luscious tool. Mark had been thinking and dreaming of this moment ever since their last encounter. He thoroughly enjoyed his lessons with Raoul.

Mark took Raoul's tool in his hand and lightly kissed the head. "Welcome back," he groaned as he slid his lips over the head of his delicious cock once again. Raoul clasped his hands around the back of Mark's head to encourage him. "Hello again, my boy," he purred in his soft, deep, bassy voice. "You do give the most delicious head," he said as he pumped his quickly hardening cock in and out of Mark's wet and willing mouth.

"Let's take him into the bedroom for the next bit," bubbled Lucy. Again, Raoul withdrew his magnificent manhood from the boy's throat and followed Lucy into the bedroom once again.

"Get up on the bed on your hands and knees," Lucy whispered to him. Raoul took station behind him. As he began to apply lube to his sweet, little ass, Mark closed his eyes tightly. "Relax, Baby," advised Lucy softly. "That's the whole secret." She stripped off her panties and placed her pussy under his nose. "Perhaps you would like something more familiar for your first time?" she cooed. Instantly, his tongue snaked out of his mouth and between her soaking wet pussy lips. "Ooh, you've become so good at that!" she squealed with delight.