Of Being and Becoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raoul now placed his hands on Mark's hips and shuffled up to the boy's cute ass. "Just relax and breathe, Mark. The more relaxed you are, the better," he advised as he began to slowly feed his prong into Marks pulsating asshole. Such a gentle and practiced approach had Raoul that Mark felt only pleasure as he was entered. A soft popping sensation from deep inside informed him he had breached the boy.

Mark moaned softly as Raoul began to ease his cock in and out or his tight, little ass. The thought it really felt fantastic as his thoughts dissolved and his libido fully took over. He hadn't been entirely sure before it happened, but after Raoul began fucking him, he was sure that he'd do this again!

"How's it feel, Baby?" purred Lucy in dulcet tones as she rocked her hips, rubbing her pussy along Marks agile tongue while watching Raoul stretch and open up her boy toy to new possibilities.

Mark merely groaned his pleasure. He was much too polite to talk with his mouth full and he was feeling the delights of the prostate massage being administered by Raoul. He was enthralled with the way Raoul held his hips and was now diving in and out of him. Mark was captivated by the way that the shockwaves reverberated around his body. Right then and there, the shackles of his parents overzealous teaching cracked a little more, and he discovered his bisexuality.

"Turn him over, Raoul," Lucy uttered breathlessly. "Let's see how he adapts to missionary for a while." Raoul smiled as he withdrew from Mark's fine ass and watched the boy move as he turned over on the bed. Lucy took one leg in hand as Raoul took the other and slid between Mark's legs and, with a single stroke, pushed all the way inside him with a delicious squelch.

Lucy shuffled to Marks head and dropped a knee over, exposing her wonderful pussy to his tongue again. She took hold of Marks legs and bent him at the perfect angle for Raoul's prong to properly pound Mark's firm ass.

Lucy squealed with delight as she rode Mark's glistening face. She held his legs up while she watched him get fucked by Raoul from a ringside seat. This was one of her secret fetishes. She dearly loved watching one of her boys fuck another. She was so glad that she had been able to talk Mark into this, mind you, it didn't take much to talking to convince an eighteen-year-old boy to do something sexual.

I want some cock," she murmured seductively as she delicately slid off Mark's face. Raoul slid his cock reluctantly out of his lover's sweet ass, prepared to follow the will of his madame.

"Lie down on your back, Raoul," said a wickedly grinning Lucy as she patted the mattress beside her. "I want to teach our new student a new trick." Raoul obeyed and she crawled on top of him, inserting his prong into her sloppy wet pussy and began to ride him in a beautiful reverse cowboy. "Now, I want you to come and lick my pussy like I know you can, Mark," she beamed as she rode Raoul's wonderful tool.

Mark smiled at the idea and crawled up between Raoul's spread legs toward her soaking wet and very full twat. Raoul's hands slid to her hips as he pumped in and out of her right on front of Mark's eyes. Arriving at destination, mark extended his tongue and lapped at her silky slot. She moaned loudly as he touched down. Moving upward, he locked his lips around her ruby red and swollen clit then licked and sucked. Her sounds got louder and longer the two men worked on her.

"Ooh, I love this position," she squealed as she slipped her hand around Marl's bobbing head. "Looks so hot and feels so incredible," she moaned as she pushed Mark's flickering tongue over the base of Raoul's rock like cock. Mark got the idea immediately and began to take long strokes up Raoul's cock and continuing up her slot and back to pay special attention her fully engorged clitty. She moaned and squealed as she began to cum.

After the major contractions had subsided, Lucy rolled off Raoul to enjoy the aftershocks of her glorious orgasm. "Your turn," she smiled slyly at Mark through her still uneven breathing.

Mark smiled as he threw a leg over Raoul's waist. Raoul put his hands on the ass of the boy as he guided his prong back into the boys lubed and relaxed hole. Mark closed his eyes, relaxed and began to enjoy the sensations now coursing through his system. Raoul began to undulate his hips, driving his cock in and out of the boy's now sloppy ass like a piston. Mark rocked back and forth to drive that monstrous prong to ultimate depth inside him.

Mark glanced over at Lucy to gauge her reaction. She lay beside them with glazed eyes and two fingers rigorously rubbing her re-engorged clitty as she enjoyed the scene unfolding before her. "She has got to be the horniest woman I have ever met," thought Mark as he smiled at the sight and continued bouncing up and down.

She smiled as her next move came to her. She stood up in front of Mark's face, took his head in her hands and guided his wonderous mouth to her waiting pussy. Mark smiled as he engaged with her pretty, pink pussy once again.

"Should I cum in his ass?" Mark heard Raoul asking through the fog that had enveloped him. "Give him his first taste of what a cream pie is?"

'Oh, yes!" squealed Lucy with delight. This was the main event and exactly what she'd hoped to see. She looked down at the coupling of the men with pure delight in her eyes as she watched Raoul's huge cock begin to pump and splash his hot cum throughout her lovers open and gaping asshole. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she began to spontaneously cum. Mark was overwhelmed with a sweet, wet pussy held to his face and a wonderful prong massaging his prostate. He found the feeling to be incredible and moaned in pleasure as the other two worked him over, loving every minute of his new experience.

Raoul grunted as the last drops of cum exited his magnificent prong and entered Mark. "You took that like a pro," he mentioned with a wicked grin. "You deserve something special," he finished as he worked to turn Mark over on to his back. Lucy watched for a moment before she figured out what her boys were doing. She moved aside to allow them to complete their maneuver, looking on with glowing eyes.

With Mark lying supine on the bed, Raoul tucked his hands between his friend's legs and opened them then began to crawl between them, much to Lucy's unbridled delight. Seeing her opportunity, she gently lowered her still dripping wet twat over Mark's willing and waiting lips while Raoul laid his accomplished mouth on his friend's dick. "You have a truly extraordinary prong, Mark," he mentioned softly as he slipped his lips over the tip.

Lucy looked down from her vantagepoint on Mark's face. She pulled his legs up and held them while she gazed down on the action before her. "Cum for him, Baby! Cum in his mouth and down his throat! Let him milk it right out of you!" she squealed. "Oh, that is just so fucking hot!" she screamed as Mark's now practiced and polished tongue titillated her sloppy twat, sending bolts of lightning streaking to the far reaches of her body and causing her to squeal and moan in ecstasy.

Beneath her with his tongue in her cunt, Mark felt Lucy rocking his legs back and forth in time with Raoul's bobbing head and jerking hand. Mark had never had a blowjob quite like this in his life and reveled in it. The excitement brough on by sheer contact with Raoul's lips coupled with the breaking of the taboo his parents had installed was exhilarating.

The signs of his waning control first appeared as his body began to stiffen and he realized that his own orgasm was imminent. "You gonna cum, Baby?" asked Lucy seductively.

"Yes," hissed Mark as best as he could with her pussy grinding against her lips. Raoul smiled and redoubled his efforts, knowing that the boy would fountain into his mouth and down his throat. The found the idea thoroughly erotic.

Finally, Mark groaned deeply as his body stiffened and his cock swelled to its greatest girth sent his first shot of white, hot cum into Raoul's wet and wanting mouth. Mark's body shook uncontrollably as he let go of several strong, thick blasts into Raoul's mouth. He moaned over and over as his lover drained his balls of their heavy load.

"Oh, you are so sweet!" grinned Raoul as he came up licking his lips and swallowing the last drops. Lucy rolled off her perch and lay beside Mark as his heart and pulse rates returned to normal. "How was that?" she enquired, sporting a salacious look.

Mark glanced over with glazed eyes and an even heavier glazed face. The huge smile on his face told her all she needed to know, but she wanted to hear it from him.

"Wow, I didn't know one man could do that to another," replied Mark dreamily. "that was fantastic!" He thought for a moment before asking his next question. "What does that mean?"

"It means you're bi, Baby!" she chuckled. "You like to have sex with men as well as women, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Ever hear the old expression, 'Bi is beautiful'? It's just a part of who you are," she finished as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.

Sex became like a drug to him. He didn't feel right unless he had sex at least once a day. He came to enjoy every aspect of the sport and was always an active and enthusiastic participant. Lucy smiled at the beast she had managed to bring out of the timid boy she had met.

A few weeks later, Mark arrived home with his racquetball partner, Ted, whom Lucy had introduced him to, in tow. When he opened the door, there was his lovely Lucy sitting on the couch with a stunning blond woman. "Hel-lo!" said the woman while eyeing Mark lasciviously. "Hi Ted," she said as she smiled her ultra-bright smile.

"Hi!" greeted Mark cordially as he smiled back at the woman, unsure of what to make of the scene.

"Oh, Mark! You're home! Hi Ted! Good to see you!" Lucy smiled. Mark couldn't help but smile at the sight of his Lucy.

"Hi Lucy. Hey Joy," greeted Ted in his soft Southern drawl as he put his bag down. "How are y'all doing?" Apparently, Ted was already acquainted with the blond woman.

The men sat down on the other half of the sectional in Lucy's living room. "Mark, this is Joy. Joy, meet our newest member, Mark," she smiled.

Joy stood up and sexily walked over to in front of Mark, bent and kissed him deeply, slithering her tongue between his lips to touch his teeth. "Very pleased to meet you!" she whispered in a soft, sultry voice that sent an electric shiver down his spine.

He still wore the vestiges of his innocence and was somewhat stunned by the boldness of this woman. "Uh, pleased to meet you as well," stammered a wide-eyed Mark as Lucy's laughter echoed in his ears.

"Oh, Mark," giggled Lucy, "You can be so cute sometimes!" she smiled. Over the time they had spent together, she had come to dearly love this boy she had found.

"He's cute all the time," uttered Joy as she remained in front of him and fixed him with her sizzling blue-eyed gaze. She smiled as she stood up and turned to stroll over to regain her seat beside Lucy again.

"Anyone want to check out a new game?" A wave of jubilant affirmation rolled around the room as she fetched the box from its hiding place. After playing other games with Lucy, they all knew how this game would end, and they were all looking forward to it with salacious joy. She put it down on the coffee table and drew off the lid. Inside was a collection of die cast plastic pigs.

Mark reached for the instruction pamphlet and began to read while the others examined the figures. "How does the play go, Mark?" asked Joy.

"Well," began Mark, "from what I can understand, these are more guidelines than actual rules. The first thing it says is we all choose a number from two to five, since there are four of us, and that becomes your 'recipient number'. In this case, one is pass, six and your number are free choice. You roll the die to determine who your recipient is, then, you put all the 'pigs' into your hand and roll them on the table like dice. The rest of the pamphlet is dedicated to what to do after they land," he finished.

"Ooh, now that sounds like fun!" squealed Lucy. "Now, you boys get ready out here. Joy, come with me!" she grinned as she took Joys hand and headed for her bedroom.

The men undressed in the living room as instructed. Ted noted that Mark was wearing a jock strap that accentuated his manhood under his clothes. "Leave that on," murmured Ted approvingly. He had seen the lad naked when they had showered after their racquetball game and had secretly marvelled then.

The women returned from Lucy's boudoir, now clad only in sheer and sexy lingerie. Lucy was wearing an all-black garter belt with red accents, black, crotchless panties, and matching bra while Joy had on a sheer, baby blue teddy. Looking carefully, Mark could discern that Joy was a true blond. The revelation made his cock jump in his jockstrap.

"Everyone is ready, I see," Lucy tittered as she regained her seat. "Let's sit down and start as she opened a drawer in the table, drew out a blunt and lit it. They started the play with Lucy rolling the bones as the splife began to make its way around the table.

Her recipient turned out to be Joy. The ladies smiled at one another as Lucy picked up the plastic pieces in both of her hands and tossed them on the table. The pigs landed with one on it's back and another with its snout in the first one's crotch.

"What does that mean, Mark?" asked Joy.

Mark looked through the diagrams in the pamphlet until he found the closest approximation. Oral sex," replied Mark. "She eats your pussy." He looked up into her face with genuine concern in his eyes. "Are you okay with that?"

Joy smiled. "With her?" she responded with a licentious smile while looking Lucy dead in the eyes. "Oh yes," she responded as she lay back and reclined with her head on the arm rest, spread her legs and pulled her baby doll up to reveal her perfect trimmed blond thatch of pussy hair. She smiled as Lucy pulled her legs up onto the couch and positioned herself between Joy's legs, prepared to show her girl a labia lapping good time. It could be said that Lucy was rather expert in this arena.

Lucy smiled as she kissed and nibbled her way up her partner's smooth, soft inner thigh, much to Joy's delight and the intense interest of the two men sitting by. Lucy smiled as she dipped her tongue to her friend's tangy slot and drew upwards to her little pearl of a clit.

Ted glanced over to find Mark on the edge of his seat at rapt attention with his hand on his hardon creating odd folds in the fabric of his jockstrap. "Oh, now that is hot!" Ted thought as he felt the electricity now flowing through his body amp up. He had wanted to fuck this young man ever since the two met some weeks before. Now, it looked like he would get his chance!

Joy lay moaning and writhing under Lucy's oral assault, filling the room with the sounds and smells of sex. Her friend's tongue and techniques were driving her toward orgasm with the power of a raging river. She allowed herself to be swept along in the current and enjoyed every second of Lucy's vociferous tongue lashing.

It burst upon her with the force of a tidal wave. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" squealed Joy in pure delight as her orgasmic contraction began. Her hands flew to the back of Lucy's head and gripped hard as another wave washed over her. "Yes! Yes!" she wailed. "Right there! Right there!"

Mark almost came right then and there. He had imagined the act was possible in the past, but hadn't put much thought into it, life being such that it was. "Holy fuck! Now, that is hot in the extreme!" he thought. Seeing his Lucy going down on gorgeous Joy was apparently a secret fantasy that not even he knew he had harboured. He got harder and harder watching and listening to the scene taking place right before his eyes.

Ted could take no more and reached over to grasp Marks rock hard stalk gently but firmly while watching the young man to gauge his reaction. Mark was startled and flinched slightly but managed to turn his face toward Ted and cracked an invitational smile. "Like that, do you?" he grinned as he watched Teds mouth began to water.

A grin automatically popped onto Teds face as he manipulated Marks magnificent manhood. "That is an incredible piece of flesh you have there," he uttered, never peeling his eyes from it as it winked at him from under the fabric of Mark's jock strap.

"Would you like to suck it?" asked Mark in a husky voice a few minutes later. Ted wasted no time looking for a second invitation. He pulled Mark's manhood out from the cover and dropped his hot, wet mouth on it. He had been waiting to do this ever since the first time he had laid eyes on this boy some weeks before.

The sounds emanating from the women reached a climax as Lucy's finely tuned tongue made Joy gloriously cum. Joy's dainty hands raced frantically between Lucy's head and her own magnificent breasts as the contractions took over her body once again. Lucy sat up and watched Joy's spasm wracked form enjoy her orgasm as a supremely self-satisfied smile enveloped her face. She loved to make all her people cum hard like that.

Mark's moan of pleasure from across the room caught her attention. Glancing over, she saw Marks had his head thrown back over the rest of the couch with his eyes closed. Traveling her eyes down, she saw the reason. Ted's head was expertly bobbing up and down on Mark's steely prong, keeping time with the stroking of his hand. She smiled at the sight. Turning to a recovering Joy, she mentioned, "Looks like the boys didn't even wait for the game!" and both shared a giggle as they watched the action heating up in front of them.

After a few minutes of watching, Lucy was sizzling hot once more. She took Joy by the hand and led her over to Ted's crotch where she bade her to blow him with a head motion. Joy sank to her knees and smiled up her friend at as she took Ted's cock in her hand and popped just the head into her steaming mouth.

Ted's eyes flew open at the sensation, but his lips never left Mark's dick and he settled back to enjoy. Lucy climbed up on the couch and stood over Mark's face. She bent and put her hand behind his head and lifted it to her hot, moist pussy. Mark grinned up at her deliriously as he began to apply his tongue to its hot task. She shivered as his tongue slithered between her luscious pussy lips and into her hot, wet slot.

He relinquished his lip lock on Marks rock-hard cock, sat up and looked down on Joy's beautiful, blond, and bobbing head. He moaned as she applied her expertise. She lifted her lips from his prong while continuing to jerk him in her dainty hand. She looked up at him with a sweet smile before releasing him and moving over to Mark's delicious dong and proceeded to stuff his man meat into her warm, waiting mouth.

Ted wasted no time slipping down from the couch and easing between Joy's slender legs. He put pressure on the inside of her knees with his and shuffled forward. Hands free, the tip of his heat seeking moisture missile found her hot and open snatch. Her breathing became ragged as he continued his steady, even pressure. He ploughed right in to her soft and meaty love hole as she began to softly buck against him and moan softly. He touched bottom deep inside her and began to retreat. When he hit the top of his stroke he plunged back into her tight, little twat as the air in her lungs escaped in a hiss around Mark's prong.

Lucy straightened her legs and stepped off her boyfriend's face after she came and watched, smiling, as the rest of the group uncoiled from one another. "So hot making out with this group," she smiled in a sultry voice as she breathed heavy, fanned herself, and looked over her friends.

Ted now saw his opportunity. He had been wanting to fuck Mark's cute ass ever since he had laid eyes on the boy. He strolled over behind him, placed his hands on the young man's hips and began to guide him to the arm at the end of the couch. The idea was not lost on Mark, and he cooperated fully. He had come to so enjoy being penetrated by another man. He had caught 'fuck fever' the very first time he had tried it.