Of Being and Becoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the pair arrived at destination, Ted put his broad hand on Mark's upper back and bent him over the end of the couch before spreading Mark's ass cheeks and grinding his still rock-hard cock against the boy's now twitching asshole.

Joy saw her opportunity. "You've told me all about the wonders of Mark's mouth. Now I want to find out firsthand," she giggled to Lucy as she eased her crotch beneath Mark's ever hungry mouth.

Lucy looked down at the slightly unfocused look on Joy's face as her boyfriend began to apply his talented tongue to her cunt. Strolling over to Joy's face, she swung a leg over and settled her juicy pussy onto Joy's face and lips. She dearly loved the way she had taught Joy to tantalize her tangy twat as she felt her pussy invaded by the younger woman's tongue.

"You have got the sweetest ass," remarked Ted breathlessly as he looked down on Mark. "Soft, hot and so much fun to fuck," he finished as he eased his prong inside a little more until he felt the soft pop deep inside the boy that indicated that he had penetrated him. A little more, gentle pressure saw his hips slide home and caress the boy's ass cheeks while filling his ass to the hilt with his meaty prong. "There," breathed Ted. "You like that?"

"Yeah," huffed Mark as he continued to enjoy Joy's sweet little cunt. "Fuck, yeah!" Ted then placed his hands on Mark's hips and began to use his hot little ass as his own, personal cunt. Mark moaned and moments later, Joy's orgasm erupted onto the scene. With her cries of delight muffled by Lucy's juicy pussy, Joy proceeded to cum all over Mark's face.

Lucy grinned as she looked over her friends. Joy's body was still wracked with spasms from the tremendous orgasm that Mark's marvellous mouth had given her. Meanwhile, he was bent over the arm of the couch with Ted's hands on his hips, enjoying one of Ted's prodigious probings that was sending shockwaves reverberating around his body. The sight of her boyfriend taking a hard fucking triggered yet another small orgasm deep inside her and she moaned almost involuntarily.

Lucy stirred and began to disentangle herself from Joy's wonderful mouth as Ted withdrew from a whimpering Mark who wheeled around and kissed him deeply, much to the delight and applause of the two women. "Thank you!" Mark whispered as the pair came up for air. "That was fantastic!"

"You can always call me if you ever are in need of a hard fucking," Ted answered with a grin. "I'll always be glad to help."

"Mmm, count on it!" smiled Mark. He was gradually becoming more and more comfortable with being bi. Lucy and her boys were steadily deprogramming him.

He then took Joy by the hand and led her to the back of the couch where he encouraged her to bend over it. Smiling with delight, she obliged and bent over the cushion at the waist. There was a gleam in Lucy's eye as she maneuvered her shoulders to the seat cushions and her pussy back into Joy's face. Ted saw his opportunity and approached Lucy's face, finally plugging his huge hard on deep in her throat.

Joy was so wet from the attentions of Mark's mouth and tongue that he had to do not much more than press to enter her in one shot. Steady pressure from Mark's hips propelled his torpedo deep inside her. She stopped what she was doing and moaned loudly as he touched bottom. Lucy's hand came up in a flash to grasp the back of her head and push her sweet mouth back into her soft twat. Apparently, she had been interrupted at an inopportune time and wasn't to be denied a second time. Joy obediently put her lips and tongue back to work.

Ted clutched both sides of Lucy's face as he pumped in and out of her wonderful mouth while she moaned as she could. She loved sex, this vixen did. Any kind of sex. She always had and knew she always would.

Joy and Lucy came at the same time as the air was rent with the sounds of the cumming women. Ted withdrew his cock from Lucy's mouth and tapped it on her lips as she squealed and moaned her appreciation from the affections of both he and Joy. After she had finished enjoying herself, she began to unsteadily stand up signaling the rest of her friends of the imminent change in position.

Ted bade Lucy to get on her hands and knees on the seat of the couch. A smiling Lucy complied, and he hopped up on his knees behind her, preparing to impale her on his impressive prong. Mark saw his opportunity and slid beneath his girlfriend to lick her pretty, pink pearl of a clitty and watch his friend incredible cock ram in and out of his girlfriend. Joy lay down between Mark's legs and prepared to share his cock with Lucy's luscious lips. Joy wrapped her lips around both of Mark's balls while Lucy slid her mouth over the tip of his prong to savour his thick dickhead. Mark groaned deeply as he licked and sucked Lucy's swollen, sensitive clitty while watching his friends prong pound into her sweet, soaking wet little pussy from his ultimate vantage point.

Lucy's breathing began to quicken in time as Ted's pounding began to intensify. Mark's well-trained tongue on her sweet clitty was driving her on to new heights as she relinquished Mark's prong to her girlfriend. Joy wasted no time in swallowing Mark's cock whole and began to bob her head up and down as she savoured the flavour of prime sausage.

Suddenly Joy sat up and took Mark by the legs as Lucy's delirious screams announced that she was about to cum again for the umpteenth time. "She does so love that!" thought Joy as she gazed upon the pile of bodies in front of her. She tugged at Mark's legs until she had his attention and bade him to crawl out from under Lucy. Being a quick study, he got the idea and wiggled himself free of his girlfriend. Joy smiled as she collapsed to her hands and knees facing Lucy on the couch. She smiled wider as she kissed Lucy again before turning her head and inviting Mark to enjoy her tight, little love hole. He jumped on the couch behind her and planted his prong deep within her in a single thrust. She unlocked lips with Lucy long enough to gasp under Mark's assault before her lips found her girlfriends once again.

The two men watched their respective women as they pounded in and out. That old, familiar feeling was coming over them, and each realized that orgasm was imminent. Plunging in and out faster and faster caused the breathing of the women to become ragged and raw, drawn between moans and groans of bliss.

Ted's body began to stiffen in final approach a fraction of a second before Mark did. Their fingers clenched on the soft asses of their mates as they both hammered home the final few thrusts that would lead them to orgasm. The two men finally, and almost simultaneously, came inside their respective partners before flopping down on their backs to enjoy the afterglow.

Flushed and overheated from the activity, the group got up slowly and a little unsteadily from their mutual coitus session. Joy and Ted put their clothes back on as Lucy and Mark threw on bathrobes as they bid their friends adieu. "We have got to do this again," tittered Joy as she linked arms with Ted and headed out the door. "Until next time!" The four of them knew then that there would definitely be a next time.