Of Tentacles and Eggs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

I stayed where I was for a long while, considering the implications of what I had just seen and heard. As shocking and horrifying as all this was, it all seemed to confirm my plan. If I managed to convince them that I suspected nothing, I'd hopefully be fine until I got back to the mainland. Then... well... then I'd make a run for it, I guess, at least until I could get help and figure out how to turn them back to normal. I had absolutely no idea where to even start with that whopper of a problem, but I figured I'd cross that bridge when and if I got to it. Taking a deep breath, I left my hiding place and re-entered the house.

I found Dad in the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge. "Dad!?" I exclaimed, doing my best to sound shocked and delighted, rather than the way I really felt -- shocked and terrified. "Where on earth have you been!?"

Dad turned to look at me and smiled. He had changed, ditching his bathing shorts for green Bermuda shorts and a white, rather bulky sleeveless T emblazoned with the words "Varsity Wrestling," which belonged to Logan. The combination helped hide the inhumanly large bulge in his shorts, but if you knew to look, it was still perfectly visible. The shorts and sleeveless shirt also left his lower legs, arms and shoulders fully exposed, all of it rippling with much larger, better defined muscle than Dad had ever had. It was his face, though, that held my attention most of all and sent a chill down my spine. Dad had always been a pretty genial man. I knew that in his youth, he had been the quintessential good-looking but always friendly and amiable boy-next-door, and that had carried over into adulthood. People who had known him in his youth often said that he hadn't changed one bit, and always meant that as a complement. Now his eyes had an unsettling gleam to them, and his smile was slightly off. The combination was more than a little creepy. It somehow said predator, predator who would only be too happy to eat what he was looking at, and he was now looking squarely at me.

"Hey Timmy! There you are!" he exclaimed in a tone that sounded neither particularly surprised nor friendly. "Sorry about disappearing like that. We got lost when we went out scuba-diving and ended up on another island a little ways over. We lost our boat and it took us a while to find another one and get back. Sorry if we worried you."

Really!? That was his story!? Was I really supposed to believe that!? I did my best to look relieved. "Oh, I was worried, really worried. I was sure something had happened to you. I tried calling for help but the phone and internet crashed. I spent all my time on the shore hoping to flag down a passing boat somehow and... well, nevermind. I'm just glad you're ok. Sean and Logan? They're ok too?"

"Yeah, yeah there're just fine. In fact, they're out on the patio. Why don't you go out there and have a seat. Take a load off while I make us dinner." He was holding some canned fruit. I wondered what kind of dinner he was going to make with that.

"Um, sure, yeah, ok. Do you want any help with dinner?"

"No, no," Dad said. "It's fine. It's the least I can do after worrying you so much."

He could hardly have looked and sounded less sincere if he had tried, but I smiled and nodded. "Really glad you're ok, Dad," I reiterated.

He nodded and grinned, a toothy, predatory grin. "Me too, son. Glad to be back, very, very glad."

Hoping that my discomfort hadn't shown, I hurried outside, where I found Sean and Logan lounging on the back patio. Both were still clad in only their bathing shorts, making their new, markedly enhanced physiques all the more obvious, including the washboard abs they were suddenly sporting now that they had spawned.

"Hey bro! There you are!" Sean exclaimed. "Where were you!... like.... all this time?"

Where was I all this time? What a ridiculous question. "Where was I? I was right here, where I was supposed to be. Where were you!?" I wondered what story they would give me, whether it would be the same as Dad's, but I didn't want to give them any reason to doubt me. "No, nevermind -- Dad already explained," I pre-empted. "I'm just glad you're ok."

Sean and Logan exchanged a look I couldn't read. "Yeah, uh, well," Logan sputtered, "so are we -- glad we're ok, I mean. And glad you are too." Their expressions were as alien as Dad's. Their eyes looked a little glazed over, their smiles were a little too broad, and their speech a little too slow and too... well, stupid. Neither Sean nor Logan had ever been geniuses, but neither had ever sounded like an outright idiot. I wondered whether the squid creatures had given them back all the IQ they had lost. The combination of their eyes, goofy smiles, and slowed, slightly moronic way of speaking made me suspect not.

"Uhh...., so, like, where is Dad?" Sean asked. "In the kitchen, getting dinner ready." They exchanged another peculiar look. What was this one for?

"Uh, we should help him," Logan said.

"Yeah, we should give him a hand," Sean echoed, as they both rose and headed inside. They looked in a hurry. I was about to tell them that Dad had declined help and said he'd be fine, but I thought the better of it and let them go. They had begun to creep me out. Belatedly, I wondered how exactly they were going to help him. Instinct told me to follow and find out, but I was afraid they wanted to spawn again before dinner. The very thought of witnessing anything like that yet again made me queasy. I was also worried about being found out. So I stayed put on the patio.

That turned out to be the wrong decision, though it didn't initially sound that way. A few minutes later, I had my worst suspicions confirmed when I heard a gasp and grunt from the direction of the house. The sounds were a little muffled, like someone had tried to keep it down, but I had heard clearly. They really were doing it again. So revolting! How on earth was I going to get them back to normal? I didn't have long to ponder the question.

"Ok, here we go!" Dad walked onto the patio with Sean and Logan in tow. I swear they looked even higher than they had a moment ago, like they had just taken a hit of something really strong. I wondered whether that was what spawning did to them, when I noticed their stomachs. Those washboard abs from just a moment ago were gone. They looked once again like they had put on some weight, their bellies slightly distended. When they had spawned in the bathroom earlier, their stomachs had returned to normal. Had they not done it again after all? Had I imagined those sounds coming from the kitchen?

Dad was carrying a tray with four large drinks. They looked like the ice cream shakes he always made in summer, the ones Sean, Logan and I were always so fond of. "Shakes?" I asked. "Before dinner?"

Dad looked at the shakes and then back at me, that same eerie gleam in his eyes. He gave another predatory smile. "Yeah," he said, "dinner's cooking but it'll be a while. I thought we could use something to tie us over."

Dinner's cooking? Yeah, right, I thought. There was no way he had the time to put dinner on and make those shakes, but I said nothing. He handed me a shake, handed one to Sean and Logan, and then sat down in a chair directly across from me with his own in hand. "Cheers!" he said, raising his shake. "Cheers!" we all echoed and took a sip. I had to admit: it tasted great! From the way they were smiling, Sean and Logan seemed to think so too. Then again, that could just have been their new, lower IQs, or what ever they had just done in the kitchen, making all the world something to smile at. It was hard to say.

Once again, it was Dad who was making me most uncomfortable. And it wasn't just that creepy smile and look in his eye either; there was something else, and it took me a moment to figure out what. Finally, I put my finger on it. His posture. He had always carried himself straight and been after us to do the same. If I had a quarter for every time he had told me to stop slouching.... Now, he was the one slouching, sinking back into his chair looking unnervingly relaxed. Worse still, he sat with his legs far apart. As I said, he was sitting right across from me, no more than a couple of feet away. So I had a perfect view of his bulging crotch. It was almost as though he wanted me to notice it, to look at it, to admire it. I did my best to look just about anywhere else.

"So," I said at last after an uncomfortable silence, "I guess we should make the most of our last afternoon and evening here."

"Absolutely," Dad said, taking a long sip of his shake. Sean and Logan followed suit. "What would you like to do?"

I took a long sip of my own mostly because I had let the silence get to me and spoken without thinking. I didn't really have an answer. "Um.... I dunno," I finally said lamely. "Maybe a bit more volleyball, a bit more sun-tanning...?"

"Sure, sure, sounds good," Dad said in a tone that suggested that he might have other ideas. Sean and Logan just nodded enthusiastically, looking as brain-dead as ever. The silence got uncomfortable again and we all took another sip. That's when I began to feel it -- a strange but very warm and pleasant feeling spreading through me. Slowly, I felt my anxiety begin to melt away. I initially chalked it up to the shake, telling myself that it just reminded me of the good old days, of the days before this nightmare had begun. But after a while, when I realized that even thoughts of my current predicament barely stirred up any anxiety at all, and that that strange warmth was intensifying with every sip I took, it slowly began to dawn on me that it really was the shake, but definitely not for the reasons I had initially thought.

By then, however, it was far too late. I started drinking faster and faster, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop myself. Dad's creepy smile broadened, as he watched me like a wolf, a wolf who knows that he has cornered his prey with no hope of escape. His expression chilled me to the bone; or, rather, it should have. It chilled some part of me, some part of my conscious mind that remained relatively lucid, but that part had no control over my body, which remained blissfully relaxed.

"Timmy," Dad said at last, "get up and do some jumping jacks for me."

That still lucid part of my conscious mind wanted to ask why on earth..., but I couldn't even get the words out. What came out instead was "Yes, Dad," as I put down my shake, got up and did as told.

Dad's predatory smile broadened. "Good, good, now take all your clothes off and do some more." Part of me froze in horror, and I tried to resist the order. I tried so hard, the effort probably showed on my face, but I was suddenly passed caring about giving myself away. My efforts were in vain, though. I felt compelled to obey Dad's order. Dad, Sean and Logan watched me with obvious glee, as I stripped to the buff, and started doing more jumping jacks, my cock and balls flailing with every jump.

Dad gave a cruel, satisfied chuckle, sounding nothing like the Dad I used to know. "Good," he said, after a few moments of clearly relishing the sight of me naked, helplessly jumping up and down, "now do some cartwheels for me." Again, I obeyed. I was powerless to stop. What on earth had they done to me!?

"Very good, Timmy," he said, grinning like a goon, as I completed my third cartwheel. "Now sit back down and tell me where you really think we've been the last five days."

I wanted to repeat the lie I had told Dad in the kitchen. I fought and struggled desperately to form the words, but to no avail. Once again, I felt quite literally compelled to obey, and what came out instead was the truth, the whole nine yards. I told them everything from witnessing their abduction, to following them into the squid creatures' cave, to watching them being transformed, to watching them "produce" in the bathroom. Their eyes initially widened, but Dad's expression of surprise was short lived. That predatory grin quickly returned, and the gleam in his eyes was nothing short of triumphant.

When I had finished, they all stared at me for an uncomfortably long while. Sean and Logan still looked surprised, but Dad looked utterly delighted, like a predator savoring the moment before his first bite. "Timmy, Timmy, Timmy," he tutted in mock disapproval, as he handed his shake to Logan, pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to one side in a gesture that seemed to say 'well, I won't be needing this anymore!' "What a busy boy you've been!" With one violent motion, he then ripped his shorts open at the crotch. His fat tentacle cock immediately snaked its way out and started to undulate excitedly. The head was already leaking pre. "Come to papa, son," he said.

My mind started screaming. But "yes, Dad" was all I could say. Without so much as a stitch of hesitation, my body obeyed, as if it was no longer mine. I slid off my chair and onto my knees, and then crawled over to him on all fours, like a dog toward its master. I opened my mouth wide and watched helplessly, as his tentacle cock, already well lubricated with his own semen, entered my mouth and began pushing its way down my throat. I recall shivering with pleasure, and being puzzled at the pleasant sensation coursing through my body at the taste of him.

Maybe I went into shock, or maybe the full effects of the shake finally took hold, because what happened next is a little fuzzy. As Dad started to fuck my mouth with his tentacle cock, sending more shivers of pleasure shooting through me from head to toe, I remember him laughing and mock-chiding me about not paying attention to what I had seen in the cave, to how obedient his sperm had made Sean and Logan.

I remember his tentacle cock pulling out of my mouth and hovering in front of my face for a moment before discharging a thick stream of yellow piss into my still gaping mouth. Dad laughed again, as my mouth filled to the brim and his piss began running out the sides and down over my chin, quickly soaking my naked body and sending more shivers of pleasure spiking through me. I heard Sean and Logan laughing too, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see that they had stripped and started masturbating, fingers in their swollen pussies.

After Dad finished pissing into my mouth, I remember him ordering me to swallow, the stab of surprise, thrill and horror at finding that his piss somehow tasted sublime, and the struggle to suppress a sudden terrible desire for more.

I remember him ordering me to stand, and obeying helplessly. I remember standing there between the three of them in nothing but my sandals, Dad's piss still running down my body, with a raging erection despite myself. I remember them laughing at me, batting at my hard-on like at some party balloon, as arousal stronger than anything I had ever felt before shot through me again from head to toe. I don't know how long I stood there between them, powerless to so much as move, before Dad ordered me onto the patio table, on my back with my legs up.

I remember Logan, I think, straddling me before sitting his pussy on my face, and I remember being unable to stop myself from pushing my tongue as far up into him as it could go, the scent and taste of him making my head swim. I remember feeling a mouth, probably Sean's, close around my cock, by now almost painfully hard, and start sucking. And I remember something soft but strong and strangely numbing -- Dad's tongue -- push its way into my asshole.

I remember the sensation of being penetrated for the first time by the fat head of Dad's tentacle cock, the shock at realizing how incredibly good it felt, and the struggle to remind myself that everything I was feeling was probably, no definitely, had to be a result of having drunk that shake.

I remember that exquisite pleasure as Dad pushed deeper and deeper in and began to piston, and, finally, I remember Dad's grunting and groaning and the spasm of his cock as it began to ripple and discharge hot jet after hot jet of sperm into my insides. As the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced wracked my body, everything went dark.

12