Of Women, Men and Size

Story Info
Essay regarding size preferences.
1.2k words
3.37
2.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers

In my opinion, penis size is one of the most discussed topics in man/woman sexual relations. I will expound on my theories and observations.

Regarding the emphasis men place on size, there are several motives. One of those is the typical masculine opinion that usually, more is better. Bigger engine, bigger house, bigger paycheck, bigger boobs, etc. We're just generally going to default to a bigger is better mentality. Every thing that men tend to take to an extreme tends to be measured. The measuring of performance averages in sports extend to the most arcane statistics. Men measure everything.

Secondly, it's an easy out when a woman ditches the relationship. He might say, "her new guy has a big dick," as a way to deny to himself shortcomings in other areas. It's deflection or denialism. When one tends to measure everything, the things that can't be measured tend to be ignored while what can be measured are amplified. A woman might not communicate exactly why she's dissatisfied with a guy, so he will look for something he can understand, something measurable. Even at the risk of ignoring something else; at times even ignoring something else measurable, such as wealth or projected income. Hypergamy is real. But a man knows that dick size is something he can't control and will prefer to blame that versus blaming his lack of ability to climb the status ladder, or his lack of motivation to do so.

Third, is that women themselves sometimes, but not always, indicate larger is better. And they're inconsistent. The same woman may say something to the effect that she prefers big but later say it doesn't matter. Naturally the guy is going to suspect that she is attempting to spare his, or some other guy's feelings. And that her preference really is big. And of course, once a doubt is created, it's nearly impossible to dispel it.

As for my own observations, when watching professional adult video, the actresses tend to overact when their partner in a scene is only slightly above average. While when they're with a genuinely large guy, they clearly aren't pretending to be affected by the action. In amateur video, the effect is even more pronounced, with certain content producers of so-called Hotwife videos being exclusively big dick. And I do mean big. And the women in these aren't in it for the money. They absolutely prefer big cock and their reactions clearly illustrate it. Even in the "vintage" home video published on some sites, video that is clearly old home video, the couples that invite another man into their bedroom seek, almost exclusively, well hung men. No doubt the husband is partially responsible for this selection, but the women are obviously enthusiastic about their partner's size.

As for women, the responses to the question are all over the place. Some say it matters. Others say it doesn't. Some say for a one-night stand it is preferable while for a long-term relationship it's not important. Nearly all say that too small is a deal-breaker. Add to that the fact that women seem incapable of accurately estimating the size of those they have experienced and their answers become even less intelligible. I've seen videos where women are asked to hold their hands six inches apart and, generally, they have no clue. Most guys would be reasonably accurate given such a question.

My theory about their preferences is like this; I think that most women who have experienced big, prefer it. When I see video reels of women saying that it's "the motion," or that they've had big guys who don't know how to use it, I tend to discount such sentiments. After all, why should guys with less be given the benefit of the doubt that they possess an innate ability to please simply because they do indeed have less? It doesn't follow. Or that guys who are big tend to be oafish or selfish lovers just because they're big.

Again, it doesn't follow. If men with a large dick are selfish lovers, an attitude that is often ascribed to such men, it must be a learned behaviour. And they've learned it by having had the experience with women that their size is a significant advantage during intercourse that the women find it desireable. And how would they know their size was the difference unless the women themselves expressed an acknowledgement that such was the case? If their size was universally ill received, they wouldn't behave in a way that indicated superiority.

And who will deny the admittedly anecdotal evidence regarding well hung men who are often offered no-strings sex? More than likely these anti-size assertions arise from the fact that young men, both large and small, tend to be impatient when it comes to sex, being less interested in foreplay. The result being that women are more likely to experience pain during sex with the larger sized men due to a lack of sufficient arousal. Thus, they learn a disinclination for a larger size. While sex with average sized men is less likely to produce a pronouncedly negative physical sensation.

Obviously, there are exceptions, but, when they say that for long-term relationships it's not a big factor, I believe that the reason is that often, in a LTR, a woman often feels obligated to provide sex when they're not particularly motivated or interested. In such an instance a large penis makes the act less able to be taken routinely. In other words, they feel that it can't be done without them exerting more energy and effort than they feel like investing. They simply know they're going to respond because they can't not respond and yet they're not in the mood to respond. A small penis can go about its business with very little effort on their part. They will give in to their significant other, let him get his jollies and then turn Netflix back on. A big one is work, work that, when they're motivated, is worth it. And when they're not, isn't.

Personally, I'm a very short male (under 5'6") who, fortunately, has an average size dick. I'm a little over 6" long and about 5" around. In my life I've experimented with penis extension sleeves with two women. Neither of whom every expressed any disappointment with my size. With one woman, I used a sleeve over ten inches and nearly eight inches around. And she absolutely loved it, when she was in the mood for it. Though only 5'2" tall, she had zero difficulty taking all of it, with great enthusiasm. She would experiment with different positions to be sure that she received the entire sleeve. And her orgasms were intense and plentiful. Frequently, when we were about to have sex and I didn't make any preparations for using the sleeve, she would say, "I thought you were going to use the big one tonight." She wouldn't ask for it outright, but when she wanted it, she wanted it. And the sex was phenomenal.

Another woman with whom I have used a sleeve was well under five foot tall. With her, I used a sleeve of around 8" long and 7" around. When I bottomed out, there sometimes remained about a half inch from balls deep. Her pussy would lather and she would talk dirty, which was otherwise absolutely out of character for her. Once, while wearing the extension and with her still on top of me, and her under the lingering effects of a particularly powerful orgasm, I said, "what's better Honey, the big or the little?"

Without hesitation she said, "the big."

Both women loved the size. Neither wanted it every time, or even close to every time.

ovenguy
ovenguy
28 Followers