All Comments on 'Of Women, Men and Size'

by ovenguy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 month ago

Well I can say from personal experience that whilst size does matter, there can be too much of a good thing, many women won't want "monster cock", but they would like "big cock". Every woman I've ever spoken to about the subject that says it doesn't matter, when pushed will admit that they've never experienced it or they waffle on about how huge I am. Which kind of proves your point that they have no idea about measurements.

I never knew I was way above average in size, it never occured to me till I was about 35 and a woman I was with commented about it. Why didn't I know? Because the only comparison I had was porn and it never occured to be that nearly every guy that is in porn is "above average" at a minimum and mostly significantly above average, even when it's not labelled "big cock".

So from my observations and reading it would appear that there is a "goldilocks" zone when it comes to size for most women that seems to be in the range of circa 7-9 inches, a bit less doesn't seem to be an issue for many women, same as a bit more might not be, but much more, is possibly even worse than much less, unless of course she's a total size whore.

Simply put, yes "quality" is the most important factor, but if you can have quality and quantity, what woman doesn't want that...

ovenguyovenguyabout 1 month agoAuthor

As an interesting side note, read about a guy named Rubirosa. Legend has it that in, I believe it is Paris, Fr., the largest pepper grinders are referred to as "rubirosas" as a reference to his enormous size. How did it work for him? He married two of the wealthiest heiresses in the western world, Dorris Duke and Barbara Hutton. He was also known to have had affairs with, among others, Veronica Lake, Marylin Monroe, Joan Crawford, Kim Novak, Ava Gardner and Rita Hayworth. I think it could be accurately said that his reputation preceded him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If you want to know the truth about "size" you need to read what women and/or verifiable experts write about it.

First, as it pertains to fertility, large testicles are far more important than a large cock. Secondly, size does matter. But, given a choice, women generally prefer a penis with a large girth rather than length. It creates better friction which generally increases the chances for orgasm.

Recreationally, yes most women would say they would like to try a large penis. However, about 1 in 3 women say that sex with a large penis is painful. Is it possible that their fascination with a large cock is no different than a man who gets excited every time he sees a woman with large breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Adult videos, even so called "amateur" ones pander to mostly male fantasy regarding sex. So, to draw any meaningful conclusions from watching porn is, well, suspect to say the least.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

My second wife was of the opinion, that like black cock, a large cock was like a decadent dessert, that should be enjoyed upon occasion, but definitely not for everyday consumption. She, and several of her friends (I was privy to the conversations) felt that an average size cock was far more suitable for everyday use because of frequency (no soreness), and more suitable for use in all three holes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userovenguy@ovenguy
As comments regarding my stories reveal, I'm not a writer. I simply put down what I want to, what I've thought about. If you think that reading my stuff is a waste of time, then for you, it is.