Off Campus 00 - Character Outlines

Story Info
Synopsis and Character Outlines for the "Off Campus" Series.
2.6k words
3.64
3k
5
1

Part 23 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

Off Campus -- Synopsis & Character Outlines

=====

Off Campus is a multi-section, multi-chapter work developed around a group of friends and swingers turned lovers, whose love and devotion to each other leads to formation of "a harem". This is a "modern harem", where the relationships are loving, equal, and mutual, with no sense of "ownership" or "possession". The leader of sorts is the protagonist, who mysteriously draws beautiful women and in a couple of cases their consorts into a situation where most are living together in multi-unit housing, in separate but freely-shared quarters.

The overriding theme is mutual joy, comfort, and unabashed sexual pleasure.

=====

Steven Albertson

Steve is the principal character in the stories, which are from his point of view. He is attractive in a comforting way, in his mid-50s with a full head of graying hair, and his average build has a slight middle-age Midwestern paunch which thankfully isn't out of control... yet. He has been married to Cyan for nearly 30 years, who he adores and can't imagine life without her, not even for a second. He has a fast wit and goofy sense of humor, and is known for his wacky word play that tends to draw more groans than laughs.

He is retired and loving it, having a knack for investing a modest inheritance so that he and Cyan have a comfortable life.

Steve is a fascinating mix of a little roguish, a little randy, and has a lot of genuine care and concern for the people who share his life. Combined with his wit and humor he meets if not exceeds all government standards for "ideal lover". No doubt whatsoever that he is a ladies' man, not exactly discouraged by the fact that the women around him don't have to even scrape the surface to fall in love with him.

Relationships

Steven deeply loves 'his ladies', every one of them. He just can't help it. He is drawn to pretty women with a bias towards cute and adorable, but they have to be extra-intelligent -- picture IQs over 150. Geniuses, in other words, reflecting his own measured IQ near 200. This creates an adventurous and loving environment of constant wit-matching in an us-versus-the-world setting.

Steve is also very protective. If any of his loves are in distress or there are threats to his covey, he springs into action with whatever it takes to shield them from harm, either physical or emotional. He is a supportive and skilled counselor.

=====

Cyan Leslie

Cyan is Steve's wife, who adores him just as much as he adores her. They are inseparable, in other words. A couple of years older than Steve, Cyan totally belies her maturity with a body and overall appearance twenty-somethings would die to have. She is the archetypical Scandinavian blonde: somewhat tall, sleek with mind-blowing hourglass curves but modest breasts, a welcoming face, and beautiful platinum hair down to her butt she wears loose, or in a ponytail. Heads turn wherever she goes.

Cyan is a very sexual being. However, it's definitely not in the raunchy always-horny sense, it's much, much more of a joie de vivre, a giving playfulness that is hopelessly contagious. Cyan is the perfect foil for Steve.

She experienced many intimate partners in her day, some who are in the national news from time to time, fortunately not because of their affairs with Cyan. She shared a swinger life with her first husband, so was attuned to "the lifestyle" well before meeting Steve. No doubt she enjoys her men, and she really enjoys sharing her conquests with her current husband, both in person and vicariously -- even if only to tweak him. Her most driven fetish is taking uncircumcised penises, but she and Steve share a lust for showing off her gorgeous naked body in sometimes problematic if not dangerous exhibitionist exploits.

Best of all, Cyan laughs at Steve's corny jokes and puns.

Relationships

Cyan loves Steven first and foremost. There are infrequent twinges of jealousy as Steve's harem expands, but she is nonetheless secure in her relationship with him. She appreciates the skills and attention of other men especially in the context of the harem, having taken a liking to Thad North's endowment and endurance. When she's not with Thad, she likes to spend intimate moments with Phil Roberts on account of his "natural" penis.

Cyan has also come to enjoy and is adept at girl-on-girl, at first with Phil's wife Jen, but expanding into appreciation of the other ladies comprising the harem.

=====

Phil and Jennifer Roberts

Phil and Jen -- don't call her 'Jenny'! -- are a slightly younger couple Steve and Cyan met at a swinger club a few years ago; they're both in their early 40s. There was mind-blowing, incredible chemistry between the two couples on their very first meeting, and it has been a romp ever since.

Phil is a nice guy, medium build, sort of "Midwestern average" in looks and temperament, but so far managing to hold off the weight gains that come with middle age. His bonus feature, especially for Cyan, is he is a very rare specimen of a male in this region in that he is uncircumcised.

Jen is youthfully "cute" with a mischievous grin, medium-length brown hair, a "tight" figure with pert breasts and a slight bit of a tummy having had two children in their earliest years together. She and Phil married young, so the kids are on their own now. Accordingly, Jen is the most "mom" of the group, quick to call Steve on the carpet for his missteps.

Relationships

Jen on the surface seems reserved, but is often very quick to drag those around her into sexual "trouble", doing outrageous things that leave everyone shaking their heads wondering if what just happened really happened. She is also fond of Thad North, taking him whenever she can pry him away from Cyan.

Phil is slightly hapless in the shadow of Steve's acumen with the ladies, but is more than happy to play his role of "vice-lover" in the context of the harem. He is a great guy, a true friend, and gets his digs into Steve when called for.

=====

Ally (Allison) Abercrombie

Ally is the adorably cute free spirit we first met at the hotel bar, in her job as bartender in the attached cocktail lounge. She has an innocent look, with medium brown hair in loose curls to her shoulders, a slender shape with subtle curves, small breasts and lightly sculpted long legs. In a different setting she could be a model. In her early thirties, her body is somewhat toned given her youth and a light workout routine at a local gym.

Ally's father inherited the vintage hotel of his surname, and his and Ally's hobby is keeping some of the accommodations period-accurate. Ally is super-smart, cheerful and playful, and we've portrayed her as a sexually-charged libertine... when she's allowed the chance. She loves to get naked whenever possible; it's just the way she is.

Relationships

Ally fell in love with Steven on their first meeting, her supercharged intelligence definitely seeing a mirror in him, finally somebody touching her life she could match wit-for-wit. Ally teases Steven without mercy. She did have Darren as her non-exclusive boyfriend since the time Cyan and Steve first met her, but that was purely physical, a placeholder until lives changed.

Ally cleaved to Steve very early in their intimate friendship, declaring her desire to marry him were that possible. Steve feels the same, and if something were to happen to Cyan, he would take Ally as his wife and soul mate immediately, seeking her counsel, security and comfort in his mourning the loss of Cyan.

=====

Darren Walters

Introduced into the story line as "Tex". He is a tall and handsome "silver fox" that picked-up Cyan and Jen at the bar as Phil and Steve were trying to stage a pickup scene for their role-play. Darren was designated "Tex" due to a slight drawl and a propensity for wearing cowboy boots and jeans. He is pushing 60, and was drawn into the scene because of Cyan's existing and Ally's newly discovered fascination with uncut men.

Darren's tryst with the wives was the spark that started the fire. However, he exited somewhat early into the story as he moved away after his company closed the large manufacturing plant he managed.

Relationships

It was fairly evident from even the first encounter that Darren was a bit of a jerk, treating his bed partners roughly, and women in general as objects in service of his above-average endowment. In the intervening months before the "core" couples relocated to be with Ally, Darren was included in their swinger parties as a featured attraction, but that wore out quickly with his poor treatment of the ladies.

=====

Jessica Olson

She's okay with being called just "Jess". She is a workmate to Ally, maybe even technically an employee due to Ally's role as bar manager and her father's ownership of the hotel. Jess is a tiny little thing, possibly not even five feet tall, thin if not wispy, and has longish but sparse dishwater blonde hair. She tends toward a reserved personality on first meetings, but once she cuts loose she is a real firecracker. She likes guys but has a closeted loving relationship with Hannah.

Jessica was abused as she was growing up and in that model tended to seek abusive relationships as an adult. However, she is gaining the confidence to reshape her life under Steve's protective wing.

Relationships

Given her past, Jessica is needy and clings hard to Steven. Steven adores her for her air of childlike innocence and carefree playfulness; she brings him to tears of joy and happiness with nearly every encounter. Jess enjoys Phil's attentions, too; he is "the normal guy" in appreciation of Jess's love and affections.

Jessica also loves Hannah, and enjoys physical intimacy with the other ladies of the harem.

=====

Hannah Griffith

Hannah shares an apartment with Ally, who long ago moved out of Dad's hotel just for the relative freedom. Around 30 years old, Hannah is striking with a face halfway between cute and model-beautiful, tall but not willowy, a firm and toned shape from possibly a touch too much time at the gym. Another blonde in the mix of Ally's friends, Hannah keeps her hair on the shorter side but not too short, probably to make less work out of washing it after each of her frequent workouts.

Hannah is the most serious of the group, with a matter-of-fact, no-nonsense attitude towards life. She's a little driven.

Hannah is definitely bisexual although she tends to aggressively pursue men -- lots of men. She is loath to acknowledge the girl side beyond her hidden intimate relationship with Jessica.

Relationships

Hannah is Thad North's "girlfriend", but truth is she merely tolerates his attentions due to his manly endowments. She also "tolerates" lots of other men; frankly put, she likes to fuck. Period. Steven connected emotionally with Hannah shortly after their first meeting, seeing through her toughened persona, offering his support and security in encouraging that she pursue her love for Jessica. Though resistant at first because that's just the way she is, Hannah is realizing that Steve is the only man in her life who has ever made the emotional connection with her as a person, and means much more to her than she planned.

=====

Thad North

Thaddeus much prefers "Thad", and it's to be pronounced "Tad". On the swim team in high school and college, he has managed to stay active and not let his hard work keeping a hard body slump into the excesses of adulthood. A surfer-boy blond, his hair is slightly long.

His California surfer good looks and toned frame would alone be enough to have women dripping off of him constantly. However, he's somewhat oblivious to the attention, possibly because his over-ample endowment was an embarrassment during the times he was around the swimming pool wearing the mandated tight Speedo. It resulted in social withdrawal due to the jealous and ignorant ridicule of his teammates and the over-the-top attention from the few young ladies who knew it to be something they would eventually desire.

Relationships

There is an innocent and naïve vibe about Thad, although there are flashes of recognition of his assets with the ladies. He is "sort of" in a relationship with Hannah; they have frequent sex but there's not a lot of romance to it since Hannah keeps him around mostly for his large penis and testicles.

The mature ladies of the harem, Cyan and Jen, practically compete for Thad's sexual attentions. His combined endowments and endurance offer physical pleasures more in keeping with their years of experience in the intimate arts.

Steve has taken Thad under his wing as an apprentice, molding him into a sincere, gentle and conscientious gentleman. Whether Thad will be heir to the harem remains to be seen, as he has not yet learned the emotional skills that connect to the ladies at the spiritual level.

=====

Cheyenne Morris

Cheyenne was Ally's college roommate and is also super-smart. Her post-grad matriculation was at Harvard, where she received her law degree. She's also super-gorgeous, a tall, long-legged, long-haired blonde almost the spitting image of Cyan as she appeared twenty years ago. She is sexually adventurous and has an absolutely wicked sense of humor.

Relationships

Cheyenne is proving to be quite the challenge for Steve, matching wit for wit. She keeps him on his toes, frequently beating him to the punch on the corny jokes. Their banter even on serious issues is fun to watch.

Despite her intellectual superiority to everyone else in the harem -- maybe even Steve himself -- as they share a professional relationship she is inexplicably drawn to him, all but abandoning many years of casually picking up "lesser" men to fuck and discard. Of the ladies in the harem that may want to "own" Steve, the most likely candidate has to be Cheyenne.

=====

Amber Haverty

Amber was a prostitute, getting into the trade for survival when her abusive parents kicked her out of their house the day she turned eighteen. She plied her wares at a sex club in Steve and Cyan's hometown, a club where they were members. Steve took an interest in her on their meeting at one of his investment seminars because she was evidently quite intelligent, had a bright and welcoming personality, and was girl-next-door adorable. Steve saw her potential nearly immediately since she had the smarts and discipline to keep an arm's length away from the drugs and other vices typical of other young women in her line of work.

Now 23, she found financial success under Steve's tutelage, and with this independence has put her former life behind her. With Steve and Cyan's permission, she followed in their footsteps in their relocation to a town far away, where she is building her new life.

Relationships

Amber's relationship is primarily with Steven. She is somewhat dependent on him emotionally given her difficult early life as an adult. However, she made the deep connection with him back when she was a sex worker, so it makes perfect sense that she would cleave to him as she forms a new existence.

Amber adds to the fun of the harem with her sexual intelligence. Her experience in casual, NSA sex frequently enhances playtime, though she is quickly acquiring the appreciation of caring, intimate physical relationships within the context of the harem.

The connection between Steven and Amber is deep. She would emotionally be next after Ally in the marriage hierarchy. However, he would be more likely to wed Cheyenne or Hannah due to the age difference with Amber, caring for Amber so deeply as to not want to anchor her future to his autumn years.

=====

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers