Off Campus 03 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I'd want to? Four guys and six girls means no cock should be unoccupied at any time!"

"Alright, you!" You're awful sometimes. Sexy awful!" Ally giggles. "But you're right!" as her giggle turns into laughter.

"The whole thing is genius, Ally!" Cyan breaks in. "With everybody in and out of here over the three days, it's going to be hard to keep track of who's had who!"

"'Whom'," I scold.

"Steven!" as Ally slaps my chest. And giggles again. Cyan just shakes her head.

"Oh. That's wishful thinking with the question marks, lover," I inform. "Don't wanna go there. Sorry."

"Well you can't blame a girl for tryin'," Ally pouts. "You guys think watching girl-on-girl is so great. Have you considered that we girls might get off on watching our guys giving each other blowjobs? Huh?"

"We'll talk about that another time," I frown.

"Anyway, how do we score?" I inquire. "Every fuck counts? Oral? Orgasms get extra points? No... can't do that. Thad would be the runaway winner, although Cheyenne would give him a run for her money."

"Just fucking and oral, sweetie," Ally answers. "Cyan's right. It's mostly a way to be sure everybody has had a chance for intimate time with everybody, that nobody is left out. Adding Cheyenne and Darren changed the arithmetic we were comfortable with."

"When is Darren going to be here?" Cyan interrupts.

"Friday and Saturday," Ally informs. "Don't worry, girlfriend, you are at the top of his "must do!" list.

"Who's list?" Jen queries as she and Phil walk into the suite with their bags. "And what's with the whiteboard?"

"Darren's list," Ally teases, with a grin. "And it's a scoreboard, emphasis on score."

"Darren? I'm next, dammit!" Jen protests. "I get the scoreboard. Not a bad idea."

"Yes, you are next with Darren," Ally assures. "All the girls 'cept Jess get time with Darren. After all, he's schpeshal, just like Phil!"

Everybody cracks up.

"Hey guys?" Ally announces, "House Rule #1! Now! Right where you stand!" as she flings her dress off so fast and so hard it flies across the room and hits the wall.

"If you were going for the sofa with that, you missed," I laugh.

Ah, "the tongue" again. I love my little pixie.

Ally has a great body -- slender, modest firm breasts, flat and toned tummy, subtle curves, all the right bits in all the right places and proportions. Dynamite ass. I never tire of seeing it. Or Cyan's. Or Jen's. Or any of the other ladies'. I've been told I'm "a lucky guy" numerous times on the rare occasions other guys see or even experience Cyan. I certainly am, they just have no clue as to how lucky. Nor will they.

As we're hastily stripping off, Cheyenne struts into the room expecting... well, not expecting this. She stops in her tracks.

"Did I not get the memo?" she chortles, glancing around at naked and semi-naked bodies in undress. No shock value, of course, we were all nude in her room not but a few hours ago, in a wide variety of positions of sexual exchange.

"Sorry, girlie! Forgot to warn you about 'House Rule #1' up here. Naked! Now!" Ally demands.

"No problem!" as Cheyenne complies, reaches back, unsnaps the top of her dress, and she is instantly nude.

Well, crap. She was ready -- again. She did the same thing here she did to me last night, nothing under her dress, naked in the blink of an eye. Taking my breath away. Just like last night.

"Hey girl," I challenge. "This 'instant naked' shtick is something you apparently do often. It's too practiced. There's got to be a story."

"Oh, I dunno, Steven," Cheyenne muses, staring past me, pausing to assess whether to confess a deep secret to her new lover.

"Truth is it became convenient on dates. I was traveling a lot for work, so I'd pickup a guy or two at the hotel bar for a little tension relief. With the pressures of my job I just didn't have time for normal foreplay. It was clumsy to shed underwear and that awful bra, and especially pantyhose, when all that was going to happen was a quick fuck, a 'thank you that was fun' and then I'd shove 'em out the door."

"Well that's harsh!" Phil criticizes, bent over removing his socks.

"I agree! But it was practical, and necessary, or I would have exploded! A girl's gotta get some, too!" Cheyenne continues. "I started to buy dresses that were one hook or snap at the top and would fall off with a flick of the finger, and it became 'a style'."

"And a game," I accuse. "You were hooked on the shock and awe."

"You know me already, Steve! Gawd, Ally, he's... he's..."

Ally quips, "Uncanny, Cheyenne? Magical? Supernatural? A little tetched in the head?"

Everybody laughs. I blush.

"And that also explains the multiple orgasms last night. You learned to cum quickly. Four with me," I recall.

"And two with Thad -- he was amazing -- and three with Phil. Thank you, Phil. Nice cock," Cheyenne coos.

"Phil? You dog. You didn't tell me this at breakfast," I complain.

"Why? You were up in my and Jen's room busily fucking my wife, asshole! What I got from Cheyenne was sloppy thirds!"

"Yes, and you loved it!" I laugh.

Phil and the others laugh, too, used to our little comedy act by now.

I chuckle in the wake of the repartee. However, "Cheyenne, I really do understand. Come here. Leave the dress there. Are you aware of 'House Rule #2'? Go ahead, Ally," as I extend my arm around Cheyenne's naked waist.

"Sure! First fuck here has to be with somebody not your spouse!"

"And there you have it," I direct. I softly and lovingly whisper, "(So let's fuck,)" as I gently lead Cheyenne to my and Cyan's bedroom.

"What he said," Cyan leers at Phil, escorting him to his and Jen's room. She spends a lot of bed time with Phil on our little outings. It's that uncircumcised penis fetish of hers. Tomorrow, however: Darren.

"Where'd we leave off last night, sister?" as Jen takes Ally's hand and finds Ally's bedroom.

Where are the others? Unfortunately, at work. Jessica is pulling a double, covering for Ally at the bar this afternoon and evening, and Thad and Hannah have their usual shifts at the barbecue place. We expect to see them late tonight. But we did get things going with a bang. It was really, really great that everybody piled into Cheyenne's room in the wee hours this morning in their surprise party crash. That was really special. I love my ladies. And guys, too!

Jen and Ally soon wander in to find my bed, with Cheyenne and I still coupled in a cuddling coitus. Ally crawls in to hold Cheyenne; they sustain a kiss to share Cheyenne's afterglow from her third orgasm, Jen cuddles me after we enjoy a lingering kiss, reaching between my legs to fondle my balls while I'm still inside Cheyenne.

I have reserved my own orgasm for, oh, I dunno. Maybe Cyan, for a change. I'll have to ask Phil if I can borrow my wife for an hour or so later this afternoon. On the other hand, I haven't had that much time with Jen on this trip, and all I need to do at this moment is uncouple from Cheyenne and roll over to have her.

I'll think about it for a few seconds.

But all things being equal, just laying here with the three of them in intimate contact is something I don't want to end; I just wish that the other girls and especially my loving Cyan could be here in our bed, too, all of us together, all of us skin-to-skin, all of us in the most personal sharing of ourselves. I love Phil and Thad and how they are with everybody, and Darren has his moments, but for the time being just me and the ladies would be Nirvana.

=====