Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just out of reach of kissing him, she whispered, her lips brushing against his, "Do you think you can cum for me? Surrounded by all of these cocks?"

He barely whispered out half of a sound.

Martina: "I think that was a yes, but I need to make sure."

Martina released her grip on him and took two steps back to give a full view of her form. She made a theatrical move to slowly untie and open her robe, letting it slide off of her body to reveal the hourglass figure beneath. She saw Alex suck in part of his lower lip in response.

Taking three, slow and deliberate steps towards the vanity table, she carefully selected two toys.

Alex's eyes were glued to her body, watching as she moved. Staring down at the curve of her waist, running down over her hips, over the roundness of her ass when she walked.

She turned back, stepping close to him again and giving him a single, gentle kiss on the lips, then moving to kneel in front of him. She held up a bright translucent dildo, its base now pressing against his abdomen.

Martina: "Here, hold onto this."

He grabbed the dildo, understanding what to do. He held it in place, pressed right along side his hardon.

Martina opened her lips and simply looked up at him, as if to say "show me what you want."

He pressed his cock and the dildo forward, letting the heads rest against Martina's outstretched tongue.

He watched as she moved her tongue, licking back and forth over the two heads, then realised how unrealistic his positioning was. He realigned the dildo as if it were crossing over from an angle from where another man would be standing.

Martina reached up with one hand to alternate from stroking one dick into her mouth, then the other. All the while making sure both remained in contact.

Alex was starting to break out of his shocked surprise, and she felt his free hand reach down and hold onto the back of her head. He started to thrust his hips forward, keeping the dildo in contact with his own hardness. Martina, focusing her hand directly on Alex's shaft, she helped to alternate between licking and sucking the two heads, and then helping him to slap his cock against her face, as he controlled the slapping of the dildo in his hand.

Alex started to grunt and moan with each change of action, he felt Martina's free hand move to his backside, and a single finger slid up and down the crack of his ass.

She teased him as she looked up into his eyes, his cock rubbing over her lips. She felt him make the effort to move the dildo to rub against her face too, constantly crossing and rubbing against is own shaft as well.

Martina: "Will you take my finger in your arse?"

Alex exhaled loudly as she pressed the tip of her finger into him. She felt a spurt of precum suddenly wetting her lips, adding to the saliva slickness of his cock and the frotting dildo.

Martina: "Will you let me get in deep to pleasure your g-spot as I suck you both off?" She said as she wiggled her finger ever so slightly, helping to loosen him up.

Alex grunted a "Yes!" completely entranced at what he saw, looking down upon her.

Withdrawing her finger, she moved her head back slightly, against the hold he had on the back of her head, and spat below her. She returned the attention of her lips to the two cocks and tried to take both heads entirely into her mouth.

Martina let out a loud moan as her mouth was full, looking up to see Alex's body stiffen as she entered his arsehole. She held him in place, between her lips and hand until he visibly relaxed and then surprised him with the sudden sound of buzzing that filled the quiet room.

She had spat down onto a slim pink vibrator before, and it was now sliding in and out of his arse, slowly.

Martina felt the mild vibrations coursing down his shaft. She stroked his cock to the same rhythm she was using, in and out of his arsehole.

Looking up, she saw his brows crease, his eyes had closed and he was focused. It was a sensation he had never had before, and clearly one he was enjoying.

She pulled back from him again and spat onto his cock and called up to him "Look at me."

His eyes opened and were fixed on her.

Martina: "Do you want to cum on me? Cum all over my face?"

She suddenly picked up the pace, gripping his shaft more firmly with her thumb and forefinger trying to stretch out far enough to help hold the head of the dildo in contact with his cock on each stroke. Her efforts inside his arsehole increased as well, with each thrust delving deeper and faster.

Alex let out an involuntary gasping groan with the change of pace.

Martina: "Cum for me. Cum with your friend, two dicks in my mouth." She greedily tried to suckle both heads.

Alex had reached the point of no return and overstimulation. Martina was just about to coax him further when he pulled her by the back of her head into his crotch. His shaft was pressed up and over her lips, his head sliding just over her forehead. She sucked at his shaft as she felt him press the dildo against his cock and her face.

As his cock started to explode, Martina shoved the vibrator deeper into his anus and then pulled down on its base, angling the pressure deep inside of him, upwards, tapping against his g-spot.

Alex: "Oh FUCK!"

Alex started to lose himself to his explosion. Martina let go of the vibrator, still firmly held inside his arse. Each explosion of cum making him contract his sphincter, keeping the humming toy in place. Her hand moved down to her pussy where she started to rub her clit furiously.

The grip of her stroking hand had loosened and she was now desperately lapping at the two cock heads before herm trying to guide them into her hungry mouth. Alex had coated the dildo with his cum and she was licking and sucking them clean.

Martina triggered an initial burst of an orgasm with her clit rubbing and started to feel frenzied. She sprung to her feet, moving to kiss Alex. She licked and sucked at his lips, and plunged her tongue into his mouth, her hands focused back towards jerking off his cock and reaching around to fuck her vibrator into his arse.

She felt there was still some slickness on the dildo that Alex had continued holding against his cock. She reached down, grabbing it from him, and brought it up to their kiss. She moved off of his lips to give the dildo a quick, strong suck, then back into their kiss. She was sharing his own cum with him through her frenzied kisses.

She repeated the act several times, moving back to the dildo held close to their faces to lick and suck, then diving back into tonguing Alex's mouth.

When she was satisfied she had cleaned the last of the cum off of the dildo she threw it across the room. She led Alex over to the bed, and with as much force as she could muster, she pushed, sending him flat on his back.

Martina quickly mounted her pussy over his face and started to grind onto his hungry mouth. She quickly let herself collapse onto his body.

Alex's hands reached up and around to grip her ass. He clearly loved having a firm grip on her big round cheeks.

As she let her body crush down onto his she reached beneath him to find the vibrator was still there, buried deep.

The humming increased as Martina turned up the setting from "two" to "ten" and started to fuck his ass with it again.

She could feel Alex moaning into her pussy as she smothered his face. The waves of her orgasm were hitting hard now, and they felt like they ran deep down to the core of her soul.

Alex had become hard again, his cock firmly tapping against her face as she lay upon him, grinding, cumming over his face.

Martina: "I need your friend here now. I need Jack's cock here. I need to suck you off together!" she moaned.

She spat on his cock, never letting up on the vibrator play in his arse.

Martina: "You promised me another cock to go with yours!"

Martina could not continue with her coaxing. She let her mouth dive down to the base of his cock, taking him into her throat. She clenched her lips hard around the base of his shaft and drew back and off of his dick.

Feeling her hot breath on his freshly sucked shaft made Alex exploded again.

She felt several spurts shoot onto her face, the third landing a generous dollop directly into her open mouth. Her body was humming with her own orgasm, the taste of this young man's cum in her mouth, and the view she had before her... the various cock toys in her line of sight sitting on her vanity table, and eyeing up to her favourite wall hanging, another framed and enlarged black & white photo of several limp yet enormous meaty dicks, mounted above the vanity mirror.

She swallowed the cum on her tongue and felt herself drift off into a haze of multiple orgasms and what seemed like a dream of endless cock fantasies.

After a time, she wasn't sure how long, she felt herself coming to her senses again, and found herself nestled in Alex's arms. She had been absentmindedly kissing and sucking at his neck.

She should have felt wet, sweaty... a mess from all of her ograsms, but she somehow felt fresh and clean.

Martina propped herself up on one shoulder and ran her hand down her body, down to her pussy to find she wasn't soaking wet.

Martina: "What happened?"

Alex: "You let yourself go... like really GO!"

She looked over his naked body to see he was clean too. No signs of cum anywhere.

After a pause, she asked, "Did you clean me?"

Alex: "Yeah, we showered together. You don't remember? Not at all?"

Martina: "No, nothing."

Alex: "You were kind of out of it, you still had mild tremors running through you even after the shower."

Martina: "I don't remember" she felt a little disconnected and vulnerable that she had lost control of her body like that, as well as time.

She looked into the eyes of this young man. He had taken care of her in the throes of what was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

She wasn't sure what led to this. Perhaps it was her extended dry spell, relying on porn to get off for the past couple of years combined, or perhaps it was the building anticipation for this new found frott obsession. What was apparent was that this new lust had infiltrated her being, to the core. THIS was all she could think about, all she wanted.

She felt a sense of admiration. She was impressed that Alex had stuck around and was so attentive, but her mind still swung back to what seemed like the only priority they both shared.

Martina: "I want that other cock in my life. I need you to bring me that other cock." she said, reaching out to hold Alex's face in both of her hands.

Alex: "You'll get it."

Martina: "Tell me your friend will be into it."

Alex: "Trust me, it will happen."

Martina: "Fuck I want the two of you so bad, and I haven't even met him yet."

She let herself slump back into his chest, running her hands down over his abdomen and then, in a flash, ran through some of their activities through her mind. Remembering her inspiration with the vibrator, she was hesitant at first to broach the subject.

Martina: "You ah... you liked it when I played with your arse didn't you!?!"

Alex: "Yeah. Yeah I did."

Martina: "You liked having your arsehole fucked?" she teased.

Alex: "I liked that YOU were playing with my arse while you sucked my cock."

Martina: "No, I'm pretty sure I remember you cumming a second time as I fucked that toy into you nice and fast."

Alex: "Fine, I liked that YOU were fucking my arse. Is that what you want to hear?"

She smiled, moved to kiss his cheek and whispered, "I would have let you explode inside my mouth if there was another cock to join you." She traced her tongue over his check over to his lips, "But yes, that is what I want to hear. I want to hear how you liked that I fucked your arse and made you cum."

Alex: "I came so hard!"

She grinned to herself and nestled back into his arms.

Martina: "Bring Jack to me, I want to meet him as soon as possible."

Alex did not respond for a moment, he just ran his hands over her torso, pulling her into his body a little tighter as they lay there.

Alex: "You know I'm not into taking it in the arse though, right?"

Martina: "No?" she teased.

Alex: "No. I mean, not taking a real dick in the arse."

She just lay there, smiling, feeling him beneath her.

Alex: "You get that right?" he tried to reaffirm.

Martina: "Right. You're not gay and you won't take a real dick. I get it." she moved to kiss him lightly on the lips, "But you will take MY dick in your arse, won't you!?!"

Alex: "I didn't say..."

Martina: "You said you liked that it was ME fucking your arse!"

Alex: "I did but..."

Martina: "And look around." She darted her tongue out to give his lips a quick, teasing lick, "I have a room full of dicks." she laughingly teased.

She didn't let him protest any further, and smothered him with another deep kiss until he let himself return to the relaxed, lazy state they were in before, soon falling asleep in each other's arms.

----------------------------

Martina stirred the next morning to find Jack standing at the foot of the bed, dressing himself.

Martina: "Where are you off to?"

Alex: "I need to go home and change, I have a class in like" he checked his watch, "20 minutes. Fuck!"

Martina got out of bed and moved to Alex. She pressed her naked body against his side and shoved her hand down his pants, feeling his soft dick neatly packed beneath his underwear.

Martina: "When I see you again... tonight," she squeezed her grip, "I had better feel your friend in my hand..." she slid her fingers back, pulling at his foreskin and exposing the sensitive head to the fabric holding him in place, "... with you!"

She smiled as she saw the conflict and frustration on his face. Alex lunged at her to give her a quick kiss.

Alex: "FUUCK! I have to go."

Reluctantly he broke away from Martina's fondling grip and made his way out of her bedroom to the front door. As he walked away she called out to him, "TONIGHT Alex. I will see you BOTH, tonight!"

--------------------------------

Later that evening, around 7 PM, Martina found herself trying to sit patiently, waiting for the coming event. She was trying, and she was failing.

She was restless.

She had managed to get out of the building to run some errands earlier during the day. Some grocery shopping and such. It had helped to take her mind off of the epic fucking that she was looking forward to, but only for a little while.

As the afternoon had crept by she had returned home to find that there was nothing left to distract her.

She had even spent a full hour trying to figure out what to wear for the occasion.

After going back and forth between being completely exposed beneath her smaller, summer night robe and a selection of revealing outfits that were relatively easy to remove in a hurry, she had settled on what seemed like a clever plan. She had chosen a classy set of black laced panties and bra, hidden beneath a tight pair of stonewashed jeans and black halter top with a plunging v neck line that clung to her curves and teased some of the lace hiding beneath. Her plan was to arouse these young men as much as possible from first sight, and inspire them to "work" towards undressing her.

Or at least that was the plan. Now, as time continue to passed by, she wondered if she was overthinking things. Her eagerness was making her anxious.

Alex had sent her a text message saying that they would swing by sometime after sunset, but the timing all depended on when Jack could wrap things up with his last study group of the day.

She was almost tempted to pour herself a generous glass of wine to relax her growing nerves and to keep her hands busy in the process, but she caught herself before even reaching for a bottle.

She had been indulging a little too much as is, and she had a feeling Jack might need a drink himself to push through any nerves or reservations that he might have coming into this affair. They would all have to share in a little ice breaking, but one thing she knew with absolute certainty; she wanted to savor every moment, every position... every kiss that the three of them would share tonight.

Martina started to pace and reached for her phone.

She sent Alex a message asking for an "ETA" update.

Several minutes passed and she was about to give up "waiting" and tried to focus on something else.

She logged into her laptop and started to look into the available writing courses that would be available in the coming semester.

As she scanned through several of the descriptions, a message notification sounded from her phone, and as she reached for her phone, a knock at the door.

She quickly unlocked her phone to read the message as she tried to walk, calmly, to her door.

ALEX [SMS]: "Almost there, just a few mins awy"

She opened the door to look up, seeing Alex and his friend, Alex glancing down at the phone in her hand."

Alex: "Fuck, see!?!" He turned to Jack, "I told you my reception was playing up. It's been dropping out like that all day."

Jack: "Dude, I told you already, you need to change networks."

Alex: "Sorry," turning back to Martina "I tried to let you know how we were going for time but my texts kept getting rejected. Over and over for the last hour."

Martina reached out and grabbed Alex by his t-shirt and pulled him in through the doorway and into her. She kissed him, hungrily and then, letting go, she moved to Jack to give him a welcoming hug and kiss on the cheek.

Martina: "So you must be Jack. Come in."

She opened the door wide and stood, half blocking the doorway, making it impossible for Jack to enter without brushing his body against hers. He had to step sideways to maneuver through the door.

Martina tried her best to make the grin on her face look like sultry and seductive smile. Her anxiousness had completely melted away and was now replaced with an overwhelmingly giddy sensation.

She followed the pair into the main room, running her eyes up and down Jack's form. He almost looked to be the exact same build as Alex. Same height, same frame, even the same dark brown hair. The only real difference was that he was a little skinnier. Where Alex had an fit, almost non-competitive athletic level of definition to his body, Jack seemed to be that extra bit leaner by comparison. She could see it from the way his clothing was a little less form fitting than Alex's, hanging a little more loosely.

Martina moved to the kitchen area with the two young men joining her, sitting at the breakfast counter that separated the main open space in the apartment.

Martina: "So, Jack... what are you drinking?"

Jack: "Oh I don't drink, not really."

Alex: "Vodka. Vodka and orange juice is what he is drinking."

Jack: "I..."

Alex threw his arm over Jack's shoulder and smiled back at Martina as he repeated, in a slow and matter-of-fact tone.

Alex: "Vodka... and orange juice. If I remember it right, that was always your go to when we were freshmen."

Jack: "Yeah, it was."

Martina acquired the appropriate bottles,

Martina: "All around?"

Alex: "Sure." he said, releasing his encouraging hold on Jack.

Martina: "So, Jack..." she chastised herself, mentally, for repeating such an awkward conversation starter as she prepared their drinks "... tell me a little about yourself."

Jack: "Ummm. Well. I don't know what Jack has told you, and I wouldn't want to be repeating anything."

Martina: "I don't mind, but if you want help, all I know is you used to room together."

Jack: "Yeah, we did."

There was a moment's silence as Jack hesitated. Martina had finished mixing and slid their respective glasses towards them.

Lifting her glass, and before taking a sip,

Martina: "I know you're a student, though not what you happen to be studying, and right now I'll be honest I don't want to hear about that. Jack also tells me you just got out of a toxic relationship with your now ex, who cucked you pretty hard."