Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martina: "Cum in me Alex, cum in me!" she started to chant.

Martina thought for a moment that she could feel Alex pulsing, exploding his hot thick load inside of her, but the truth was that she could not tell for sure. She felt like her entire body was now vibrating like she was a human electric sex toy turned to its maximum setting, and the heart of that orgasmic throb was her stretched pussy.

The look on Alex's face though was enough to confirm that he was climaxing.

Alex: "Fuckin take my cum! Fucking cock slut! My fucking cock whore!!!"

Martina was delirious. She felt like she was lost in a drunken orgasmic haze. She loved the feeling of these two cocks inside of her. She loved what it meant to have these two lovers releasing their pleasure inside of her. She somehow felt she even loved hearing that she was his cock slut, his cock whore. She wanted to know she had properly given Alex the pleasure that he craved.

No, she NEEDED to know she had pleased him, just as badly as she NEEDED him to please her desires, and feed her cravings.

Somehow she felt like she had stepped out of her body in that moment, and felt like she was watching how her lovers were starting to come down from their orgasmic highs while hers only continued to pulse on.

She felt like she was watching them from their perspective, looking down on her.

She watched in that state as their thrusts had slowed, then come to an end. Jack was the first to pull out. His now softening cock was still wet, but surrounded by a cum based froth from all of that fucking.

It was when Alex pulled out that she felt a spark inside of her. If she had been in her right state of mind she would have said it was just extreme lust, but in that moment she wanted to believe it was love. Still semi-hard, his cock head finally popped free from her pussy, along with a gush of thick white cum. It dripped from her loosened slit and down from his dick.

She watched in this disembodied state as Alex helped to reposition her quivering body, and lay her comfortably on the couch, instructing his friend to join him in bringing their cum coated dicks to her mouth.

Her real view would have been obscured by her lovers kneeling on the cushions, nothing but their midsections pressed together to help guide their softened, cum coated dicks down into her hungry mouth. But she felt like she could see their faces. The look of serenity on Jack's, and the commanding look of total satisfaction that Alex wore.

They dipped into her hungry mouth, that licked and sucked them clean.

Eventually as Martina started to return to her senses, the stronger pulsations of her orgasms subsiding, she found herself looking up at her lovers, both slapping their soft wet cocks against her mouth. Helping themselves at frotting with each other over her lips, all the while keeping their eyes directly fixed on her.

She realised her hands had subconsciously moved to her pussy. She wasn't sure what her orgasm muddled brain had thought it was doing. She was either keeping her pussy stimulated, or trying to keep their cum crammed inside of her.

She brought her soaked, sticky fingers up to rub over the soft, sensitive heads of their dicks, and then tasted them, at the same time.

She smiled up at the pair, focusing on Jack. She felt the words come out of her, as if on autopilot.

Martina: "I hope you know Jack, you're here to stay! That this is how you're dick is going to be put to use!"

She watched Alex reach out and place a firm grip around the back Jack's neck.

Alex: "Oh he knows. Because this is how we fuck from now on!"

Martina moaned at that and tried to stuff both of their cocks back into her mouth, and suckled hard.