Off-Campus Landlady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a sip from her drink and watched as Jack's jaw dropped a little, his mouth half open. She looked him over and felt that Alex's assessment had been correct. His face had a softness to it. He looked kind of sweet and innocent, but that also gave him the look of a beta male. He did not give off the kind of vibes that said he would ever take the initiative, or take control of a woman in general and fuck her hard.

Alex quietly sat back, enjoying his drink. He had a slight smirk, hiding at the edges of his lips. He was enjoying watching Martina take charge of the conversation.

Jack: "I... I was... " he stammered

Martina: "Did she make you watch as she fucked other guys?"

He nodded, eyes looking down.

Martina reached out to lift his gaze back up, leading him by two fingers beneath his chin.

Martina: "I'm not judging you. I just want to know what happened to you. Did she make you do that?"

Jack: "Yeah. But just with my roommate. My current roommate."

Martina: "Did she ever let you join in?"

Jack: "At first, yeah. But only a couple of times."

Martina: "And then?"

Jack: "And then..." he looked down again, "She made me jerk off whenever she came over to visit."

Martina: "I see... she made you do it."

Jack: "I... I kind of thought it was a turn on at first, but then it became a thing that she wanted all the time, and... I don't know. I still don't really know how things ended up the way they did."

She looked over at Alex and he only shrugged. He had already gone over some of this with Alex, but not the exact details.

She looked back at Jack, her brow furrowed and concerned.

Martina: "When was the last time you actually fucked her?"

Jack: "Umm... I think it was about a year ago."

Alex: "What the fuck man!?!" He couldn't help himself on hearing that.

Martina reached out and put her hand over Jack's, as he timidly took a deep sip of his own drink.

Alex: "A year? You lived like that for a year?"

Martina: "Alex... "

Alex: "Man, you deserved better than that! Did you even enjoy anything about being in that situation?"

Martina looked at Jack, intent on discovering the answer.

Jack: "I mean.... I think so... yeah? It was a turn on the first few times. I thought it was what made her happy. I just wanted to have a threesome so bad. I mean, she wanted it too, but it turned into something else, and then it just became the way things were."

There was a moment's silence.

Alex: "I didn't ask this the other day, but... who did she leave you for? Your roommate?"

Jack: "Yes. It was for him, yeah."

Another moment passed and Martina noticed Jack had already emptied his glass. She poured him a double vodka shot, straight.

She slid the glass back over to him but held her grip on it as she felt his hands come down for it, making contact with her. She could feel there was a slight tremor running through his fingers.

Martina: "Well how about we forget about this bitch and move on... but tell me one thing." His eyes came up to look directly into hers, "When you actually did have a threesome, all that time ago... did you like it?"

He hesitated for a moment.

Jack: "I loved it."

Martina smiled at him, looking into that sweet innocent face. She let her thumb move from the glass to rub up and over his touching fingers, and leaned in to kiss him gently on his lips.

The kiss passed and she leaned back. His eyes were still closed and she felt a warmth wash over her at how extra sweet and naive he looked in that moment. She felt the tremor of his fingers ease, and become still.

As he opened his eyes she released her hold on his glass.

Martina: "So then... you know that your best friend here has invited you over for a threesome, right?"

Jack nodded, taking a small sip from his glass, wincing at the strong burn from the straight liquor.

Martina finished off her drink and then moved around the counter to stand between them, her body pressing into their sides as she put her arms around both of their shoulders.

Alex had immediately reached out with one groping hand to her ass, alternating between squeezing and cupping her roundness. She trailed one hand up and down the side of Alex's neck while leaning over to Jack to whisper into his ear,

Martina: "And now that you're here, do you think you're up to fucking me?... with the help of your friend?"

Jack: "Yes." he whispered back, instinctively reaching a hand down to rub at his crotch.

Martina: "Are you already hard?"

She had noticed his move, and reached her arm around his waist and into his pants, pulling him hard against her body, her tits crushing against his shoulder blades. She had to push his hand aside, but found that he was already fully erect.

Martina: "Did you just get hard like that? Right now?"

Jack: "No."

Martina: "When? When did you get hard?" She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and held him in place, simply squeezing.

Jack: "When you were making our drinks."

Martina smiled, leaning her forehead against the back of Jack's neck and turning to look at Alex. She saw he was rubbing himself through his pants now as well.

Martina: "Was it my tits that turned you on? Did you like looking at my tits?

Jack: "Yes, I like them." there was a slight tremor in his voice.

Martina: "Is that all you liked? My tits?"

Jack: "No, I like everything about you."

Martina: "Everything?"

Jack: "Everything!"

Martina: "Everything you see makes you want to fuck me with this hard cock?" She gave him three short strokes, emphasising her last words.

Jack: "Yes!"

Martina pulled her hand back and released him from her body crush to spin him around in his chair, facing her and Alex. Alex had also turned, giving Martina the opportunity to push her round ass back into his lap, gently grinding against the tent pole that she felt was struggling to break free behind her.

Alex's hands had ran over her thighs and up, over her abdomen.

Martina: "Show me your cock. Pull it out for me." She instructed.

As Jack exposed his member, she felt Alex running his hands over her tits, squeezing gently. Jack couldn't help himself and, perhaps out of habit, started to jerk off.

Martina: "Mmmm... the two of you seem to have a lot in common. His cock is about the same size as yours Alex. And he's uncut, just like you."

She reached out with her leg, pushing her foot into Jack's crotch. She felt a sense of deja vu as she pressed her toes against the base of his shaft.

Martina: "Stop jerking off, I want to see you."

He did as he was told and she took a moment to simply drink in the sight.

Using her big toe, pressed against the base of his cock's head, she began sliding his foreskin back and forth, as if giving him a teasing half stroke with a single toe.

Martina: "I think you love being given instructions."

Jack didn't move, but she could see it in his eyes, a desperate need to say "Yes please!"

Martina: "And you just needed the right instructions to follow, which is good, because there is one condition for you to live by... right here, right now. One condition for our threesome to go ahead."

He looked so eager to find out. And she felt the grip from Alex's hands become more firm with each squeeze.

Martina: "The only way you're allowed to fuck me... the only way you're allowed to touch me with that cock..." She pulled back her leg, leaving him open and exposed again "... is if you're frotting up against Alex. Do you understand?"

Jack nodded.

Martina: "Do you really? Because I mean it. The only way that cock is going to enter my mouth is with your best friend right along side you."

She felt Alex stir.

Alex: "I can't fuckin take this anymore."

She felt herself rise, gripped by her arms, and pushed up and away from Alex's lap.

Alex: "Get your clothes off." He threw the command at Jack.

They both started to rip off their shirts and strip, head to toe, kicking off their shoes and ripping off socks. They moved in unison, throwing their clothes across the room

Martina watched, pulling at her halter top every so slightly, revealing her lacey bra. She wanted to rip her own clothes off, but the urge to have her men do it for her was even stronger. The urge to incite these men to "fuck her" was intoxicating.

Martina: "What do you want to do first?" She teased with a broad smile on her face, fingering the lacework over her bra.

Alex reached out and wrapped his arm around Jack's shoulder and pulled him in close to his side. He thrust his hips far enough forward so that their cocks came close, but did not quite touch.

This was Alex's fantasy too and he was teasing her in return. He knew how badly she wanted this.

Martina dropped to her knees beneath them and reached up, a dick in each hand, stroking.

She opened her mouth and let their heads tap against her tongue. She could taste that they had both already started to release their precum while she had been teasing them at the counter.

An electric thrill coursed through her entire body as she made their cocks touch on her tongue. She rubbed them against each other and tried to fit them both between her lips.

In that moment she was especially relieved that Jack had turned out to have a nice, average sized cock, just like Alex. It was like these young men were perfectly built to fuck a woman long and hard without causing serious pain. She had had large cocks before, and occasionally played with larger dildos, but there was only so much she could take before it became too much effort. Too much of a struggle.

She knew she would be able to take these two, together.

She began to alternate between sucking their heads, one in her mouth, the other pressing against her occupied lips. Her hands stroking up and down the entire length of their shafts.

All the while she kept her gaze upon them. She saw the look of intensity in Alex's face. Jack had a look of relief and excitement, but Alex was obviously starting to build up some tension.

She felt exactly what that was when he reached out and gripped the back of her head. He was becoming filled with a sexual aggression that made her already moistened pussy suddenly gush with what felt like a micro-orgasm of juices.

Alex started to grind his hips towards her face, guiding her head with the motion. She tried slapping both of their cocks together, against her face, in an effort to please Alex. His grinding helped in rubbing his dick against Jack's with each slapping movement she made with her hands.

His grip tightened on the back of her head and he suddenly held her in place.

Alex: "Open your mouth and suck us off!"

She did as she was told and tried to help guide them back to her lips. She felt Alex guiding her head now too. Their combined cock heads pressing passed her lips, stretching her mouth wide.

He kept pulling her face towards them, their cocks moving half way into her mouth. She was struggling to stay in control of her tongue, trying to slide and swirl it around their heads as best she could.

Her mouth was jammed full and she felt the foreskin on the pair move, each time Alex forcibly moved her head back and forth, keeping their cocks between her stretched lips.

Martina felt a thick stream of her saliva drip down her chin and onto her chest. She tried to swallow some of the excess drool but it only made a loud slurping sound.

Jack: "Oh fuck that's hot!"

Alex: "Double cock sucking slut!" he hissed.

She saw Alex baring his teeth. She made another loud slurp around the pair.

Alex: "FUCK Yeaah! This is how I want my cock sucked!"

She slurped again, and again, and then gave them an extra long, theatrical slurp, sucking hard at their dicks. She watched as Alex threw his head back and Jack just stared down at her, open mouthed and breathing heavily.

Alex: "This is what I want from a cock slut!"

Each time Alex called her a slut in that moment, she felt an added twinge of excitement course through her.

Martina pushed back as hard as she could against the strengthened grip behind her head. She released the two heads from her mouth and gasped for air.

As she tried to catch her breathe from all of that slurping, Alex tightened the grip on her hair and pulled her in roughly, using the surface of her face to fuck against their touching dicks.

Alex: "You fuckin love this don't you!?!"

Martina: "Yes!" she gasped.

Alex: "You fuckin NEED this!"

Instead of responding she pushed back with the force she could muster, opening her mouth wide, and then plunged forward. She managed to separate their frotting, taking Alex's shaft right down to the base. She could still feel Jack's twitching member pressed between them, over her left eye.

She started to alternate with a few deep lunges, throating one cock in turn while the other would momentarily brushed past her lips to find its place pressed against her face.

After several turns, throating them, Alex pulled her head back and held her in place.

Martina was gasping and her tongue was eagerly searching for their members.

Both Alex and Jack looked down upon her. She was still fully dressed with her sexy outfit, but her face and chest was now covered in cock sucking drool. Her halter top also had wet patches where the drool had landed and soaked through.

Alex moved to help her back up to her feet and moved in.

Alex: "Take her pants off." He called over to Jack.

She stood there, still breathing heavily, now feeling their hands moving to undress her. This was not the slow, seductive undressing that she had imagined when she had settled on this outfit.

Martina felt her tight jeans being unbuttoned, unzipped, and quickly ripped down her legs. Alex was pressing close to her, guiding her to raise her arms up as he roughly pulled her top up and off of her body.

She was left standing there in her lacy bra and panties. Alex did not leave her side, staying close and leaning in to kiss her drool covered lips. Her eyes moved to Jack and saw him gently stroking the length of his hardon as his eyes were running over her body.

Martina: "Like what you see now?" she half laughed, teasing Jack.

She felt Alex force her head back towards his for a rough kiss.

Alex gestured for Jack to step forward and join them. Wordlessly gesturing with his cock, positioning himself in a way that he could rub up against Martina's panties and leave room for Jack to join him in the same action.

As she felt Jack's hot breath against her neck, she raised her arms up and over their shoulders.

She moved from one set of lips to the other as she felt their dicks rubbing in unison over her panties, teasing her clit through the fabric.

They were both reaching behind with their free hands to fondle her ass cheeks. Alex's hands were more adventurous, slipping beneath the fabric to run a finger between her ass crack to press, teasingly, against her anus without actually entering her.

Martina: "I want you inside me." She managed to say in between hungry kisses.

Jack released the grip on his cock, resorting to using his hips to dry hump against her crotch, while his hand moved to give him his first real feel of her tits.

Martina: "I want you inside me." She said directly to Alex, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth, then pivoting, "I want you inside of me." repeating the tongue stab into Jack's mouth.

She felt their threeway embrace break as Alex took control and lifted her up. He carried her over to the couch, and laid her on her back.

Her eyes were locked onto his as he reached forward, using both hands, to peel her panties off of her. She helped by propping herself up on her elbows, lifting her hips.

Her panties off, she reached behind herself to unclip her bra but left it in place. Her full tits still held by the lacy cups.

Alex grabbed her hips and slid her a little closer to the edge of the couch, her ass half hanging over the edge and he held her legs up and open wide.

There were no more words, no more dirty talk. Everyone was suddenly focused on the mechanics at hand.

Jack seemed to move as if he knew his part instinctually. He positioned himself next to his friend, ready to go, but held back for the moment. He was to Martina's left and she watched as he reached out and grabbed her left leg, freeing one of Alex's hands.

Alex reached down now to guide his cock towards her exposed pussy. She was dripping wet, but aside from teasing her through her panties, this was the first moment of direct attention her pussy had received.

She felt Alex press against her lips, then push in. He made a few tentative thrusts, pushing the head of his cock in deeper, then pulling out completely, then entering her again, and pulling out completely.

Martina saw the head of his cock was shining wet, this time from her juices rather than her saliva. She looked to Jack and saw that he was entranced by the sight of Alex's cock as well.

Martina: "Touch his cock Jack!" His eyes looked up into hers, "Get in there nice and close so you can properly fuck me, together."

He moved in to join them. Alex's head was back inside of her pussy when she felt Jack's head pressing against her lips.

Martina: "Touch his cock Jack!" She started to chant under her breath. "Touch his cock!"

He slowly pushed forward, stretching her lips, until his head was fully inside her.

Martina let out a long, throaty moan.

She thought she had prepared for this but the feeling of excess was too much. Even though they held her still, waiting for her pussy to adjust and relax, she could feel Alex tensing his cock, struggling to keep himself from thrusting into her.

The subtle, rhythmic twitching of his dick gave her something to focus on and her moaning started to subside.

Before she could tell them she was alright, she felt Jack push further.

It was not until Jack was in as far as he could fit that Alex then started to pump into her.

At first they took turns sliding in opposing directions. Martina's eyes were darting between the view of these two cocks, pumping into her pussy, then over to the faces of her two young lovers, back to her pussy. She saw that their eyes were intently fixed on her pussy.

The more they fucked her, the more relaxed Martina became and felt herself starting to use the muscles in her pussy to try and grip herself around these two dicks.

She saw it had an effect on the pair. They started to increase their pace, with the both of them hugging her held legs into their torsos as they both licked at her raised ankles.

Martina felt her pussy start to vibrate as her orgasm began to flow. Her juices helped to lubricate the tight fit of their dicks, and she felt her lovers alter their motion. Now they were thrusting in unison, one combined double cock thrusting into her.

Her view became hazy, and she only managed to catch glimpses in between the waves of her orgasm. She saw Alex was now looking directly into her eyes. He had a focused and aggressive look on his face.

She managed to look over at Jack as their thrusting motions changed again. Alex continued to pump into her diligently, but Jack had become irregular, and she watched as his body tensed up.

Martina saw by the look on his face that he was shooting his load inside of her. She watched and saw Alex wrap his arm around Jack's shoulder, and in a haze heard him say;

Alex: "Don't you pull out! Don't you fuckin pull out!"

The thought of a load of cum already inside of her, adding to the fuck juices that were helping to lube these two cocks inside of her. Cum and pussy juices rubbing into both of these hard dicks, with more man cum eager to explode inside of her, it pushed her even further over the edge.

Martina: "Oh Fuck CUM INSIDE OF ME ALEX!!!"

Her eyes locked back onto Alex's gaze and she saw his body stiffen. Alex's grip around Jack had moved from over his shoulders to around his waist, making sure his cock stayed firmly in place. His thrusting quickened.