Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn was glad to finally get on her bicycle to ride home after the little impromptu party that they had finally died down. Everyone seemed to think that it had been a great success and the owner of the club was beaming an ear-to-ear smile at everyone. Not only was Simone not the least bit bothered about what she had done with John, she thanked her for taking care of him.

"Your grandmother let you sleep," Henry said when she found him at the dining room table the next morning reading the paper. "She figured that you were tired."

"I was exhausted," Jenn said. "I got in late. Where is Grandma?"

"She went out for a bit," Henry replied. "She'll be back soon."

"I think I'll go for a run," Jenn said. "See you in a bit," she said, kissing him on the cheek, blushing as she remembered how he had been the previous evening.

Quickly arriving at Paul's, Jenn let herself in, smiling when she heard sounds from the bedroom.

"Oh, yeah, here it comes," Paul's voice cried out as Jenn quickly undressed on her way to the bedroom, stopping at the doorway to take in the view of some woman's legs wrapped around Paul's waist, his cock filling her pussy, cum seeping from around it. "I just love the way your pussy milks my cock," he said, pulling his cock from the pussy, cum oozing from between the long, gaping pussy lips as Paul moved up her body to feed his spent cock into her mouth.

Smiling to herself, Jenn crawled up onto the bed between the woman's spread legs as she heard the sounds of Paul's cock getting sucked, leading with her tongue as she glued her mouth to the cum-filled pussy that he had just fucked and filled. She could hear the woman moaning around Paul's cock filling her mouth as she slurped at the cum cocktail filling her, enjoying sucking and lightly chewing on her long, cummy pussy lips and large, distended clit, drinking up the tangy juices that finally flowed onto her tongue after she had succeeded in sucking all of her uncle's cum from her.

As Paul dismounted the woman's face after she had sucked him clean, he turned and saw Jenn, his eyes widening as the woman pushed up onto her elbows to look down so that she could see who had been eating her freshly fucked pussy, gasping when Jenn looked up, both of them exclaiming at the same time, "Oh. My. God!"

"G-Grandma," Jenn gasped, her mouth and chin covered with her pussy juices and Paul's cum.

"Well, I wish I could say that I'm surprised, but deep down inside, I'm not," Dorothy sighed as Jenn knelt between her spread thighs in shock. "You should have said something."

"Now, you know that I'd never do that," Paul replied. "Not about you or to you about anyone else."

"And Jenn is the interesting new actress that you're working with?" Dorothy asked.

"She is," Paul agreed, smiling.

"Oh, Paul," Dorothy sighed. "Jenn, I'm sorry that you had to find out like this," she said, sitting up and facing her granddaughter cross-legged, her pussy gaping open.

"I-I-I don't even know what to say," Jenn finally managed.

"What are you feeling?" Dorothy asked.

"Confused, very confused," Jenn replied. "Y-you fuck each other?"

"Yes, for many years," Dorothy replied calmly. "Does that bother you?"

"Yes, no, I don't know," Jenn replied. "Does Grandpa know?"

"Of course, he knows," Dorothy replied with a laugh. "Clearly we need to talk, but I think it only proper that that talk include your grandfather."

"Did they know?" Jenn asked, indicating the photo of Paul and her parents on the bedside night table.

"We'll talk at the house, with your grandfather," Dorothy said, climbing out of the bed and bending over to pick up her clothes, her ass and pussy pointing directly at Jenn and Paul still on the bed. "Or do you two need some time together first?"

"No, no, that'll wait," Paul said as he climbed out of the bed.

Jenn walked home slowly, needing time to think. As shocked as she was about Paul and Dorothy, she couldn't stop thinking about herself and Paul and if there was really any difference. She felt very uncertain and nervous when she finally entered the house and found her grandparents and Paul at the kitchen table.

"So, the cat's out of the bag," Henry said as Jenn joined them.

"I-I guess so," Jenn replied, "both cats, both bags."

"Seems to be how our family is wired," Henry said, reaching over to pat her hand.

"I imagine you have some questions," Dorothy said with a smile.

"How long..." Jenn tried to ask.

"It wasn't too long after Paul's 18th birthday," Dorothy replied. "Once they became adults...the boys had grown up seeing your grandfather and I having sex. We never hid it and never hesitated to indulge ourselves; in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, including with other friends. Sex was a normal part of life to us and we made sure that they understood that, too. So, we made sure that they understood that they were welcome to join in, to indulge, with us, with our friends, with whomever they liked."

"Y-you mean my father..." Jenn asked, her eyes wide.

"I had to watch him fucking Mom for a year before I turned 18," Paul said, smiling. "I couldn't wait to do it. He would drive me nuts telling me how good it was, how good she tasted, things like that, brotherly teasing."

"And it didn't bother you, Grandpa, your own sons?" Jenn asked.

"Never gave it no mind," Henry replied, shaking his head. "They were men, adults, your grandmother is an adult. They can make up their own minds about what to do or not. I don't care who she fucks as long as I get to watch; never have, never will."

"Did my mother know?" Jenn asked, stunned by what she had just learned.

"Eventually, yes, she knew," Dorothy replied.

"And she didn't care?" Jenn asked, her heart thumping so hard in her chest, she thought it might burst out.

"When your father, my brother, James, first started dating your mother, Sara had a bit of a reputation as a wild, fun girl," Paul explained. "I was just 19, James was 20, like Sara. It was common knowledge that if you went out with Sara, at a minimum you were going to get your cock sucked."

"M-my mother!?" Jenn gasped.

"She loved sucking cock more than anything in life," Paul replied, "and she wasn't the least bit ashamed of it."

"Did she...did you..." Jenn struggled to say.

"I think it was their second date," Paul said. "James' door was open and I stepped in to ask him something. Sara was on top of him in a 69 facing the door. I could see cum leaking from the corners of her mouth as she stared at me, but she never stopped sucking and swallowing. I just stood there and watched her suck him off and her eyes never left mine. When she finished, she asked me how I liked the show."

"James wasn't freaked out or anything," Paul continued. "We'd both been fucking Mom for at least a year on my part and had seen each other doing it more times than I could count. We'd even shared a couple of girls before. James introduced us, though I knew who she was. She asked me what I thought of her blowjob and I told her that I thought that it looked like it felt pretty good. James said that it was the best blowjob that he'd ever had and Sara asked me if I wanted her to suck my cock. I could tell that James didn't mind, so I said yes."

"Sara was sucking my cock and James was fucking her doggie," Paul continued. "We traded positions a few times before I finally blew my load in her mouth. It was definitely the best blowjob I had ever had."

"M-my mother," Jenn gasped.

"Mom, get me the album, will you?" Paul asked as Jenn sat in stunned silence.

"Sara was born for sex, Jenn," Paul said softly, reaching across the table to take her hand. "She knew it and she reveled in it."

"Here you are," Dorothy said when she returned, handing a thick photo album to Paul. "We haven't looked at this since...since they died," she said sadly.

"You know this picture, right?" Paul asked, turning the album and showing the photo that she was familiar with from his bedside table, the one of her mother between Paul and her father, all of them with big smiles on their faces.

"Yes," Jenn replied. "I've never seen so much happiness in a picture."

"Well, that's just the very top of the picture," Paul said, turning a page in the album. "This is the full picture," he said, turning the album around and sliding it across the table to her.

Jenn's mouth fell open when she looked at the photo, the top part familiar, but beneath that it was a photo of her parents and Paul, all of them naked, Sara sitting on the touching legs of Paul and James, her pussy spread wide apart to reveal her dark-tinged inner lips and clit. Paul and James each had a hand on one of Sara's breasts, her hard, dark nipples caught between their thumbs and forefingers. Sara's hands were wrapped around their erect cocks.

"After that night, Sara seemed to move in," Paul continued as Jenn stared at the photo. "We shared her."

"You shared her!" Jenn gasped. "You and my father?"

"And me," Henry said, clearing his throat.

"And me," Dorothy added. "Sara turned out to be a kindred spirit. Not too long after she became a part of the family, she came home one day and found Henry and the boys all having me at the same time on the living room floor. She didn't say a thing, just undressed and joined us. After that, we were just one big family. It was like magic, so much love," Dorothy sighed. "But only for four years, then the accident."

"I wanted to die," Paul said quietly after a prolonged silence. "I had lost my brother, my best friend, and the woman I loved."

"We lost our son and a woman that we loved," Dorothy said. "It was the hardest time of my life. The only saving grace was you, who are the spitting image of your mother."

"But if you were all...fucking her, how do you know that my father is my father?" Jenn asked.

"Truth be told, we don't know who your father really is," Dorothy said. "It could be James, it could be Paul, it could be Henry. None of us knew when Sara became pregnant, but James insisted on marrying Sara and calling you his daughter. It didn't change anything, but it meant a lot to him, so we agreed."

"Then it's possible that I've been...that I've been having sex with my own father," Jenn said. "I had enough problems with him being my uncle, but I tried to tell myself it was for the play, even though I know it's not now."

"My dear, it's okay," Dorothy said after a moment of silence as Jenn just sat there, her head spinning. "Take it from a mother; there's nothing like having sex with your adult children."

"Definitely her mother's daughter," Henry said, chuckling when he saw Jenn's face flush. "Go on, let her see the album already. After your grandmother, your mother was the most purely sexual person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing and that's something that you should be very proud of. She reveled in being able to express herself sexually in whatever way she wanted with whomever she wanted. We all loved her very much."

Turning the album to the beginning with trembling hands, Jenn gasped when she saw the first picture, her mother between her father -- she still thought of James that way -- and Paul, all of them naked, their arms up in the air and wide apart, big smiles on their faces.

"She looks so happy," Jenn said, touching her mother's face in the photo.

"She was, probably the happiest person I've ever known," Dorothy said. "She brightened any room that she was in."

"Oh, my!" Jenn gasped when she turned the page and saw the three pictures there.

In each photo, her mother was on her knees with her mouth filled with a cock, cum running down her chin, her eyes looking directly into the camera's lens. The three men in the photos were her father, Paul, and Henry. The facing page had a single photo of her mother on her knees, her father and Paul on either side of her, their cocks on her extended tongue, the heads just in her mouth, cum covering her tongue and chin, her eyes looking directly into the camera's lens.

"She looks just like me," Jenn said softly as she stared at the photos, then looked up.

"You're remarkably like her in a lot of ways," Paul said.

Turning the page, Jenn inhaled sharply. On the left page were three photographs of her mother leaning back on her elbows, a big smile on her face, her feet flat on the bed that she was on, wide apart, her pussy spread wide open to reveal that it was full of cum, the cock having just done the honors dangling just above; her father, Paul, and Henry.

The page on the right showed her mother on her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder with a big smile on her face, each of the men kneeling behind her, their cocks just in her pussy which was clearly dripping cum in each of the photos.

Turning the page, Jenn found the same photos, only this time the cocks were dangling in front of her mother's ass from which cum was leaking. The facing page had her mother on her back, her legs up on the shoulders of whoever's cock was sticking into her pussy, with Dorothy sitting on her face, Sara's tongue visible stuck up between her long pussy lips.

Turning the page, Jenn found the same photos, only with Dorothy and Sara in reversed positions. The facing page showed Sara mounted on one of the men, another with his cock in her ass, and the other filling her mouth. Each of the three photos had the men in different positions as they all three had her at once.

Turning the page, the left side had three photos of Sara riding the cock of each one of the men while Dorothy sat on their face, while the right side photos reversed their positions.

"Why did you take these photos?" Jenn asked as she turned the page to find a large photo of her mother and Dorothy in a 69, the opposite page having three photos of Dorothy being had by all three of the men, just their positions changing in each photo.

"Actually, it was Sara's idea," Henry replied. "She loved the camera and it loved her."

"Perhaps that's where you get your urge to be an actress," Dorothy said.

"I-I just don't know what to think," Jenn sighed, turning the page and seeing the photo from Paul's bedside on the left, the full photo on the right. "Even though I know that you're my grandfather, you've always been my actual father to me in all of the ways that count. I've loved you like you were my father."

"And I just might be," Henry said, nodding. "We've always thought of you as a daughter and tried to raise you with that attitude. Even though you finally learned what had happened to James and Sara, you were never put in a position to think that you had anything but a normal family."

"Jenn, what's the matter?" Dorothy asked, seeing the tears running down her cheeks.

"I-I treated Paul so badly for so many years," Jenn sobbed. "I didn't know, didn't realize..."

"Hey, I understood," Paul said, getting up and moving around the table to hug her, Jenn sobbing against his belly, her arms around his waist. "We all understood."

"We just didn't know why," Dorothy said, smiling wanly at Jenn when she turned back in her seat, Paul still standing next to her, his hand resting on her shoulder. "We all decided that it would be best for Paul to move out, to give you the chance to deal with whatever it was that was bothering you without an obvious irritant in your face."

"Paul's told us what you told him, about how you feel, felt, whatever," Henry said. "We hadn't thought of that. We were so used to Paul and James both always bringing girls home. To us, it was as natural as the sky being blue that Paul has constantly had a different girl on his arm."

"We also didn't realize that you were both in the same play," Dorothy said, shaking her head. "You and I would talk about how you felt about what was required of you, and Paul mentioned that he was working with a special new talent that showed a lot of promise. We didn't know any more than that."

"Given the problem you had about Paul, I'm surprised that you stuck with the play when you realized that he was also in it," Henry said.

"I was totally freaked out," Jenn said. "I just had to tell myself that I was an actress and just keep a professional attitude."

"I couldn't believe it," Paul chuckled. "It never occurred to me that she'd stick with it, given how I knew that she felt towards me and knowing what the play was about. I was shocked when she didn't leave when Simone wanted us to do a short chemistry scene."

"I was so nervous," Jenn said.

"It was just a few lines," Paul explained. "I was supposed to kiss her. I thought that I'd test her and pulled her onto my lap. I was just amazed that she let me kiss her, started kissing me back, our tongues starting to play when Simone cut things."

"My mind just shut down," Jenn said. "I just reacted."

"That's when I knew that she might be able to do the part," Paul continued, "that and the big wet spot on my thigh from where she had been pressing her pussy down on me while we kissed."

"Oh, god, you're not serious!?" Jenn gasped.

"I kid you not," Paul replied, laughing and squeezing her shoulder. "Simone mentioned it to me, too. It made her realize that your basic horniness might just enable you to do the part. I think that she was right, that and your desire to be an actress. I can't imagine two more powerful motivators."

"When did your thinking change from might be able to definitely able?" Jenn asked.

"The first time that you sucked my cock," Paul replied, laughing.

"Me and my big mouth," Jenn muttered, her cheeks flaming.

"I warned her that I was about to cum and she stopped and looked up at me and told that that was the whole idea," Paul explained. "Then she sucked me off like her life depended upon it. She's just like Sara, loves nothing more than a mouthful of fresh cum."

"M-my mom was...like that?" Jenn asked.

"Nothing made Sara happier than having a cock going off in her mouth," Henry said. "I think that's why she and your grandmother bonded so quickly. Neither one of them has ever seen the cock that they didn't want to suck or fuck."

"And next you're going to tell us about all of the women that you wouldn't fuck or eat their pussy, I suppose?" Dorothy snorted.

"No such thing," Henry replied, chuckling.

"So that's where you get it," Jenn said, turning to look up at Paul. "Paul told me that his only criteria for having sex with a woman is that she says yes, nothing else matters, just that she's of legal age and that she says yes."

"Sounds about right to me," Henry said, nodding his head.

"I couldn't have said it any better myself," Dorothy said, smiling at the surprised look on Jenn's face. "Sara was the same. I never remember her even hesitating to say yes to any offer, whether it was from one of us or even visiting guests. Sex was truly her raison d'être."

"But I really want to be an actress," Jenn said.

"And why is that a problem?" Dorothy asked. "I had a very full and successful career and was also able to indulge my...nymphomania, for lack of a better word. As has Paul. When your grandfather wasn't being a successful businessman, he was an insatiable satyr, sticking his cock anywhere that he could."

"I didn't realize that I had changed," Henry grumbled.

"Not in the least, you irascible, horny old goat," Dorothy laughed.

"I think that I have a lot to think about," Jenn said after a bit, pushing the album towards her grandmother. "Thank you for letting me see that and telling me the truth."

"I think that your mother would want you to have it," Dorothy said quietly, pushing the album back to Jenn. "You keep it."

"Well, I can honestly say that I didn't expect to see you," Paul said the next morning when he came out of his bathroom drying his hair after taking a shower to find Jenn on her back on his bed naked, her feet up and well apart, exposing her pussy.

"We still have to rehearse, don't we?" Jenn asked.