Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We certainly should," Paul replied, crawling onto the bed and dragging his tongue up through her pussy.

"Do you think that I'll ever get to the point where I don't need to rehearse?" Jenn asked as Paul reversed himself, straddling her head and lowering his cock into her open mouth.

"I can't imagine that ever happening," Paul replied, lowering his face into her pussy.

"It's pretty crazy when I think that I could have started out in your balls," Jenn said when she finished sucking Paul off after a long sucking session during which she had cum numerous times.

"It's even crazier than you realize," Paul said, rolling onto his back, his throbbing cock sticking straight up in the air.

"I've decided that I don't care, one way or the other," Jenn said, climbing onto him and lowering herself onto his cock.

"That's nice to know," Paul said, filling his hands with her breasts, his fingers finding her hard chocolate nipples. "Sara almost never let anyone cum in her. She always wanted it in her mouth. So, when she became pregnant, we were all pretty surprised, even though it was a rare day when we all didn't each have her and mom. It seemed as though every spare moment was spent fucking, then..."

"I wish I could have known all of you back then," Jenn said, rolling her hips back and forth, feeling her pussy slide along Paul's cock, having paused as she listened to him talking.

"For me, it's a very strange feeling," Paul said, pulling on her nipples as she continued fucking him. "I almost see your mother, taste her sometimes when I'm with you."

"Is there any differences?" Jenn asked.

"Only one that I've noticed," Paul replied, smiling up at his niece as she fucked him.

"What?" Jenn asked, pausing.

"Your mother was a world-class cock sucker," Paul replied. "Like my mother, your grandmother. I've never seen either of them have any trouble taking all of any cock into their mouths, no matter how big it was. You haven't learned to take a cock into your throat yet, but I have no doubt that you will. I've felt you trying."

"I want to," Jenn said, resuming her fucking. "Just the idea of some guy using my mouth like a pussy and fucking it, it makes me wet."

"Just practice, practice, practice," Paul said. "Don't be afraid to push yourself to the point of throwing up. You'll get over it. Each time you'll be able to do a little more."

"Can't you cum?" Jenn gasped half an hour later, panting for breath as she rested on top of Paul.

"I wanted to see how long you could do it," Paul said, smiling. "I can cum whenever I like, or not."

"If you cum, will you still be able to fuck me again, in the ass?" Jenn asked.

"Even dead I'll always be able to get my cock hard for you," Paul laughed, "no matter where you want me to put it."

"But first I need some protein," Jenn said, smiling impishly as she dismounted Paul's cock and took it in her hand as she bent over. "I've been working very hard," she said before engulfing it in her mouth, moaning as she tasted herself on her uncle's cock, feeling her pussy flood with juices when cum began to spurt onto her tongue as he came.

"That's one way you and your mother are very much alike," Paul sighed as Jenn sucked him off. "She just loved a cock going off in her mouth so that she could suck it off."

"Paul," Jenn said a bit later as she knelt on the bed, her face and chest pressing into the mattress while Paul knelt behind her, pumping his cock in and out of her ass, "will you come back and live at home again?"

"What?" Paul asked hoarsely, half of his cock visible, the rest in her ass.

"You only left because of me," Jenn said, pressing back against him, sliding her ass onto his cock. "It's not necessary anymore. Just think of how much Grandma and Grandpa would like it. And I'd like it, a lot," she added as he began to fuck her ass once again.

"We'll have to see about that," Paul said, gripping her hips tightly, overcome with emotion that she couldn't see. "I'll talk to them, see what they think."

"Oh, my god!" Jenn screamed a bit later, laughing. "You're cumming in my ass!"

"It's got to be good for something, don't you think?" Paul laughed as he drained his balls deep in her ass.

"You are so terrible!" Jenn laughed, springing from the bed, cum leaking from her ass and running down her legs as she ran for the shower, followed by a laughing Paul.

"It's sort of late," Paul said when they finished cleaning up. "You want to ride with me to the show?"

"God, I lost track of time," Jenn said. "Yes, please."

Jenn floated through the next few days on a cloud, fucking Paul twice a day and then going to the show each evening and watching him with Kara. Her respect for each of them grew daily as she saw how they handled themselves. Paul's seeming ability to always be hard was simply astonishing and Kara's capacity to appear totally eager for everything was inspiring.

"Oh, you were just wonderful!" Jenn said, hugging a sweaty Kara after the final act. "You both were," she said, giving Paul a hug.

"Great show, you two," Simone said when she walked up with John. "Jenn, how do you feel your training is going with Paul?"

"I think it's going great," Jenn replied. "He's working with me twice a day."

"Do you feel ready to step in and play the role yet?" Simone asked.

"Oh, wow!" Jenn gasped. "I-I-I think so. I mean, I want to. What do you think, Paul?"

"I think that there's only one way to find out," Paul replied.

"Kara, you want a night off?" Simone asked.

"Not particularly, but I'd love to see Jenn have her stage debut, so I don't mind," Kara replied.

"Okay, then, tomorrow night, Jenn," Simone said.

Jenn was in a daze as she left, not noticing Paul in close conversation with Simone, ending with her handing him a handful of tickets. She was excited and terrified all at the same time as she realized that it was finally going to happen, that she was going to be on stage in front of an audience. Fucking her uncle, or maybe her father, she thought, laughing out loud as she walked home, turning down Paul's offer of a ride to be able to have some private time to think about things.

"Paul called and said that he had to do some shopping this morning," Dorothy informed Jenn when she sat down for breakfast.

"Oh. Okay, thanks," Jenn said, realizing that she wouldn't be rehearsing.

"Big night tonight, huh?" Henry grunted, looking at her, his eyes dropping to her hard chocolate nipples pressing against her T-shirt.

"Paul told me all about it," Dorothy said. "We're really happy for you. You must be so excited."

"I am, but I'm also really nervous," Jenn replied.

"Perfectly natural," Henry said. "I can't remember a time when Dorothy wasn't nervous right up until the curtain opened."

"It's a rare actor who isn't a bit nervous," Dorothy assured her. "You should take a nice long walk and take a nap. They'll both help you to relax."

Jenn walked two circuits of the forest trail, reading and re-reading the script before going back to the house and taking a shower, fitfully tossing and turning before finally falling asleep, surprised when she woke up and found that several hours had passed. She had slept like the dead. Jenn spent the few hours until dinner doing a lot of nothing, then picked desultorily at her dinner, barely eating.

"Everything will be just fine, you'll see," Dorothy said to her when they heard the horn of Paul's car as he came to pick her up.

"Excited?" Paul asked as they drove to the club.

"Nervous," Jenn replied.

"You'll be fine as soon as you deliver your first lines," he assured her. "You'll go on autopilot, you'll see."

"I sure hope so," Jenn sighed.

The normally calm set seemed anything but to Jenn that evening, everything seeing to be chaotic with people scrambling here and there.

"Okay, you ready?" Simone asked when she finally came up to Jenn, hugging her.

"Yes," Jenn replied, having steeled herself to be professional, to act like it was no big deal, even though she was trembling inside.

"Break a leg, then," Simone said, smiling as she walked away.

"Cum like crazy," Kara said, hugging her.

Paul placing his hand on Jenn's thigh helped, but did not completely stop her trembling as Simone introduced the play to the audience, which appeared as a dark outline because of the brightness of the stage lights in her eyes, something that she hadn't expected. It gave her a sense of privacy, being less on display, and it actually helped to relax a bit.

"Are you sure that you're ready?" Paul asked when Jenn didn't automatically begin her lines when the spotlight faded from Simone.

"Oh, Daddy," Jenn picked up, easily falling into her lines.

By the time Jenn had her mouth filled with Paul's cock, she had almost forgotten about the audience, finding herself living the part as the familiar texture and taste of Paul's cock filled her mouth. It wasn't until she was peeling her T-shirt off over her head, looking out at the silhouette of the audience that she flushed, feeling her nipples screwing into hard knots as Paul leaned over to suck and chew on them.

When she stood up to drop her skirt, Jenn wondered if anyone could see her legs trembling as she let it fall to the stage floor to stand naked to the cheering and applause and whistling from the audience. By the time Paul had lifted and spread her legs wide apart after she sat back down on the sofa, totally exposing her pussy, the noise from the audience was deafening, drowning out any lines that they recited.

Jenn began to cum immediately when she felt Paul's mouth on her pussy, feeling a surge of pride that she was actually doing it, palpably feeling the audience's support as Paul slurped on her sopping pussy. And then he was sliding his big thick cock into her and Jenn could see the shapes of people crowding the stage, hoping for a better look as Paul fucked her.

The cheering became almost overwhelming when Paul pulled his glistening cock from her pussy and pulled her up into a sitting position, his throbbing cock resting on her extended tongue, then erupting, a thick rope of cum splashing on her upper lip followed by more and more, thickly coating her tongue before she finally had to gulp, visibly swallowing his cum, then allowing him to push his cock into her mouth until she gagged on it pressing against the back of her throat.

Jenn was gasping for breath when she finally finished sucking Paul off, her hand still wrapped around his cock as she swallowed over and over again before picking up her lines. For the first time, she came when Paul was pressing his cock into her ass, as much from the sensations as from knowing that a room full of people were watching. Suddenly the idea that the audience was there excited her.

Then Jenn felt Paul's cock pulsing deep in her ass and she knew that he was cumming. The audience went wild when he finally pulled his cock from her ass, followed by a stream of cum.

"You did fantastic," Paul said, helping her to her feet when the spotlight went down on them and up on Simone. "Let's go get cleaned up and ready for the next act."

"Oh, you were just wonderful," Kara greeted her, hugging her fiercely. "I came just watching you. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, it was so exciting," Jenn replied, bursting with pride in having just completed her first professional scene on stage.

Kara went with Jenn to help her quickly get cleaned up, then she hurried to sit on the sofa next to Paul, trembling with excitement as she brought her feet up onto the edge and spread them as far apart as possible so that the audience would be able to clearly see her pussy when the lights went up.

The cheers were deafening as Simone introduced the next scene and the lucky winner of the Gift to eat Jenn's pussy and get his cock sucked, a burly, heavy-set man in his late 30s with a big beard. Jenn began to cum as soon as she felt his mouth on her pussy, unable to believe that a total stranger was eating her pussy on stage in front of an audience. Once he pulled his thick cock out and stuck it in her mouth, however, she forgot all about the audience as she focused on sucking his cock, only really noticing the audience again as she held his spurting cock so that they could see him cumming all over her extended tongue and in her mouth before she finished sucking him off.

"You're doing just great," Paul told her when the lights faded and Simone called for the second Gift winner to come forward, leaning over and surprising her by kissing her, really kissing her and reaching down to feel her wet pussy.

The second Gift winner was a young man in his mid-20s, slight built and wearing glasses. Jenn was surprised to realize how nervous he was when he knelt down to eat her pussy, obviously not very experienced. When he finally got up and stuck his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her, she was disappointed when it was all over very quickly, as he lost control and came inside of her.

Jenn sat there next to Paul, her pussy leaking cum as Simone called for a volunteer to come up and eat her cum-filled pussy. Jenn was frozen with shock when she saw her grandmother step onto the stage and into the spotlight with Simone.

"You're not exactly our typical guest," Simone said. "You look like you could be someone's grandmother. Are you sure that you want to eat her pussy? It is full of cum."

"Well, I am someone's grandmother and why shouldn't I like eating a beautiful pussy like hers, filled with cum or not?" Dorothy asked to the raucous applause of the audience.

Jenn just stared in total disbelief when her grandmother got on her knees in front of her, smiling the way she always did, then leaned forward and dragged her tongue up through her cum-filled and -leaking pussy, her eyes never breaking contact with Jenn's, the smile never leaving her face.

The audience was roaring with approval as Dorothy began to eat her pussy in earnest and Jenn felt the first of her orgasms wash over her. Hearing the audience get even louder, she saw that Paul was inching Dorothy's skirt up behind her. Dorothy reached back once to half-heartedly swat his hand away, but Paul continued, the audience's cheers becoming almost painful when he succeeded in pulling Dorothy's skirt up over her ass onto the small of her back, revealing that she wore no panties, her long pussy lips hanging down and gaping apart, glistening beads of pussy juice clinging to them.

Jenn actually gasped when she saw Paul get behind Dorothy, the audience in an absolute frenzy as he fed his cock into her pussy from behind while she continued to eat Jenn's pussy. Jenn's head was spinning from everything, time seeming to stand still, and then Paul was standing on the sofa next to her, his big glistening cock standing out in front of him.

Opening her mouth, she let him slide his cock in on her tongue, closing her lips on the shaft and hollowing her cheeks as she sucked him with her entire mouth, tasting her grandmother's pussy all over him, cum suddenly spewing into her mouth as Paul came.

Remembering the game, Jenn opened her mouth and held his cock so that the audience could see that he was cumming in her mouth, then locked her lips on him and finished sucking him off. The entire audience was on their feet cheering when she finally finished and Paul helped Dorothy to her feet, her mouth and chin glistening with Jenn's pussy juices under the spotlight.

"Grandma, how could you?" Jenn asked when the lights went down.

"If you think that I was going to miss the chance to see your debut performance, you don't know me very well," Dorothy replied. "Besides, I owed you one, wouldn't you say?" she asked, her eyes twinkling.

Dorothy left the stage to thunderous applause as Jenn and Paul arranged themselves on the sofa for the final Gift recipient. Jenn gasped, turning to look at a grinning Paul when her grandfather came up on the stage waving the winning ticket. Jenn could only stare open-mouthed when he knelt in front of her, his hands on her wide-spread inner thighs as he stared at her pussy.

"You look just like your mother," he said softly just before covering her pussy with his mouth and triggering the first of her orgasms.

Jenn was limp from cumming so much when her grandfather finally got up onto his knees and pulled his cock from his trousers, Jenn's eyes opening wide when she saw just how big a cock he had.

"Oh, god, yes," she moaned as he slowly fed his cock into her pussy, stretching her and filling her like never before, the audience cheering him on as he began to fuck her.

Jenn's pussy was tingling, wanting more when her grandfather suddenly pulled his cock from her pussy, then pulled a condom from his back pocket and put it on. The audience noise was deafening as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her starred rosebud, Jenn groaning as he pushed, the head slipping into her, followed inexorably by the rest of his cock until all 8" were totally ensconced deep in her ass.

Jeff felt like a rag doll on the end of her grandfather's cock as he fucked her ass, her whole body spasming when he reached down and began to rub her hyper-sensitive little button of a clit, tripping a cascade of orgasms that rippled through her body as he continued to fuck her. Finally, he pulled his cock from her ass and stripped off the condom, immediately burying himself in her pussy once again and pumping a few times before pulling out and pulling her up and forward, sticking his cock into her open mouth, the flavor of herself covering it as she felt it swell on her tongue, then pulse, cum shooting onto her tongue.

The audience literally howled as Jenn sucked her grandfather off, surprised by how much he came, finally gulping down the very last drop and sitting back, swallowing as she licked her lips to the thunderous applause from the audience.

"I'll see you at home," Henry said when he bent down to kiss his granddaughter (daughter?). "You're every bit as delicious as your mother and just as much fun to fuck."

Jenn was overwhelmed at the effusive compliments that she received from everyone. On the one hand, she felt great pride in having accomplished her first live role; on the other hand, she was still a bit in shock by the fact that her grandparents had both been an active part of it.

"So, how does it feel?" Paul asked when they were finally able to leave and were driving home.

"So many different feelings," Jenn replied. "I feel like I'm walking on air."

"You did really good, especially considering that it was your first time and there wasn't a real rehearsal," Paul said. "And the audience loved you, which is the most important thing."

"I was pretty shocked when Grandma...you know, and then Grandpa," Jenn said. "I never considered..."

"And how do you feel about that, the play aside?" Paul asked.

"Strange," Jenn replied. "I mean, they've always just been Grandma and Grandpa. Now...Grandpa's really got a big cock. I can't stop thinking about it. And I never knew that anyone could cum so much."

"You tell him that and you'll have a slave for life," Paul laughed, stopping the car at his parents' house.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Jenn asked nervously.

"Need some support?" Paul asked.

"Maybe," Jenn conceded. "Just for a few minutes."

Paul burst out laughing when they entered the house and he saw his mother on the sofa, his father holding her ankles up and wide apart while he fucked her.

"They didn't want to scandalize you while you were growing up, so they stopped having sex all around the house, keeping it to their bedroom," Paul explained.

"Damned inconvenient, too," Henry said, his big cock pumping in and out of Dorothy's pussy. "Not necessary anymore, I'd say."

"No, not necessary," Jenn replied, shaking her head, still stunned for some reason, in spite of everything.