Off Off Off Broadway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be too hard on Paul for rigging the tickets," Dorothy gasped as Henry continued to fuck her. "We thought it would be a good way to break the ice, as it were, in light of everything."

"You...you rigged the tickets?!" Jenn gasped, turning to look at Paul.

"It seemed like a good idea," Paul replied, smiling. "Was it?"

"Yes," Jenn replied, flushing.

"Though Paul fucking me like that, on a stage in front of everyone, was not part of the plan," Dorothy said.

"It seemed like a good idea," Paul said, laughing. "Was it?"

At that moment, Henry pulled his big, glistening cock from Dorothy's pussy and helped her to sit up, her hand wrapping around the shaft at the same time she wrapped her lips around the head, her cheeks billowing as he began to cum, filling her mouth.

"Damn, I needed that," Henry sighed when Dorothy finished sucking him off. "That was one hot show and it got me really worked up."

"Jenn wasn't enough to calm you down?" Paul asked, grinning.

"Since when has one woman ever been enough?" Henry asked, grinning back at his son. "Besides, Jenn's a lot like her mother. Having her just makes you want to have more of her."

"I couldn't agree more," Paul said. "I never got enough of Sara."

"Sara never got enough, period," Henry laughed. "I'd hate to have to pick which was the horniest, your mother or your grandmother," he said to Jenn.

"But enough about us," Dorothy said. "How did you enjoy your first show?"

"It was great," Jenn replied. "I was nervous at first, then I just went with the part."

"How'd you like fucking in front of an audience?" Henry asked.

"I didn't really think about it," Jenn replied. "When I did, it was exciting to think that people were watching me."

"How did you feel about fucking strangers from the audience?" Paul asked.

"I liked it, a lot," Jenn admitted. "It was just so wrong, though. I came like crazy."

"So, you wouldn't mind doing it again?" Paul asked.

"No," Jenn replied. "Actually, I can't wait."

"Well, if I'm any judge of things, Simone is going to be ecstatic with how things went," Paul said.

"I think that I'll take a shower and go to bed," Jenn said. "It's been quite a day."

The hot water from the shower felt fantastic as Jenn stood beneath it, her head spinning as she tried to process everything. No matter how she looked at everything, the pluses and the minuses, she realized that she had one overarching feeling about all of it: she couldn't wait to be able to do it again.

Leaving the shower with a towel wrapped around her, she heard laughing from her grandparents' bedroom just as she got to her own. Going down to their doorway, she looked in, gasping when she saw her grandmother on top of Paul, his cock buried in her pussy, while her grandfather fucked her in the ass.

Even more confused, Jenn went to her own bedroom and crawled into bed, finally falling asleep with a kaleidoscope of erotic images playing through her head.

Jenn was awakened the next morning by a hand gently shaking her shoulder. Opening her eyes, she saw Paul's cock hanging in her face. Opening her mouth, she came as he slid his cock over her tongue and into her mouth, the flavor of her grandmother's pussy all over it. Her eyes popped open and she gasped around Paul's cock filling her mouth when she saw her grandfather come into her bedroom, his big cock leading the way.

"I used to eat your mother's pussy for her first thing every morning," Henry explained as he crawled onto her bed and between her thighs.

Hesitating, then drawing her knees up towards her chest in invitation, Jenn moaned around Paul's cock in her mouth when she felt her grandfather's tongue slide into her pussy, her whole body trembling as she came.

"You've got a pussy that's made to be eaten," Henry said when he lifted his face from her pussy a couple of minutes later, his mouth and chin glistening with her juices as he licked his lips. "Your mother was the same."

"You can tell them no, you know," Dorothy said as she entered the room just as Henry moved up on the bed and began to push his big cock into Jenn's pussy. "I'm surprised that they've still got the energy after what they put me through all night," she said as she crawled onto the bed, kneeling next to Jenn's head while she sucked Paul's cock.

"I didn't hear you asking us to stop," Henry said, pumping his big cock in and out of Jenn's tight pussy.

"I seem to remember something about more, more, more," Paul laughed, pulling his cock from Jenn's mouth.

"Don't you believe a word they say," Dorothy laughed. "You like your grandfather's cock?" she asked, swinging a leg over Jenn's head to straddle it, her long-lipped pussy gaping open above her face.

"It's nice, and big," Jenn gasped. "It feels good."

"Yes, it is," Dorothy agreed, leaning over to lick the shaft of her husband's cock as it slid from Jenn's pussy.

"Oh!" Jenn gasped, her eyes widening when she saw her grandmother's pussy moving closer to her face, then saw the cum oozing from it, running down her long pussy lips.

Jenn lifted her head just enough to suck her grandmother's long pussy lips into her mouth, tasting her musky flavor once again along with the cum, the same that had been on Paul's cock, before gluing her mouth to her pussy and sliding her tongue up into her while her grandfather continued to fuck her.

"Thank you, my dear," Dorothy said, dismounting Jenn's face after several minutes. "I needed that."

"Oh, oh, oh," Jenn gasped as her grandfather really fucked her hard, slamming his cock into her.

"I'm going to cum," Henry growled, pulling his cock from her pussy and crawling up her body to stick it in Jenn's face, glistening and gooey. "You want it or should I let your grandmother have it?"

"No, no, I want it," Jenn said, opening her mouth and wrapping a hand around the shaft, extending her tongue beneath it and tasting herself on him as he slid it over her tongue and into her mouth. Just as she wrapped her lips around him, she felt his cock swell, then explode, cum spraying all over her tongue and into her mouth as he came.

At the same time as she struggled to gulp down the incredible amount of cum that was pumping into her mouth, Jenn felt Paul's cock pushing into her pussy. Henry seemed to cum forever as Jenn sucked him off, like the previous evening, more cum than she realized was possible, Paul continuing to fuck her the whole while.

"I'll go get breakfast ready," Dorothy said, smiling as she watched her son fucking her granddaughter while she sucked her grandfather off. "This is like turning back the clock," she said with a sigh as she left.

"You're a cum eater just like your mother," Henry sighed when Jenn finished sucking him off. "It's a wonder she got pregnant, the way she insisted that everyone always cum in her mouth. I think she loved cum even more than your grandmother, though don't you ever tell her I said that," he said with a laugh.

"You want another mouthful?" Paul asked, still fucking her.

"Yes," Jenn gasped, pushing up onto her elbows to watch her uncle's cock as it pummeled her pussy.

"That's one of the greatest sights in life," Henry said when Paul pulled his cock from Jenn's pussy and stuck it in her mouth, cum spraying her tonsils as he came, "a cock going off in someone's mouth. I never get tired of seeing that or being a part of it."

"It's definitely my favorite place to cum," Paul said, a hand on Jenn's head as she finished sucking him off, then sat back gasping for breath as she licked her cum-slicked lips.

"I love the feeling of a cock pulsing like that in my mouth," Jenn said. "The feeling of cum coating my mouth, the taste, it always makes me cum, too. I thought that maybe there was something wrong with me."

"Nothing at all," Henry said. "Your mother was the same, as is your grandmother."

"Well, I'm ready for some breakfast," Paul said, helping Jenn to her feet.

"This is a great way to start the day," Jenn said, laughing as she followed them naked to the kitchen where Dorothy had breakfast ready.

Jenn was startled to realize that the entire day was gone and that she and Paul needed to leave shortly for the club for the evening's performance. She had totally lost herself and given in to her innate lust, intertwined in a sexual melee with her grandparents and Paul all day long.

"How can you do it?" Jenn asked as she drove with Paul to the club. "I mean, you and Grandpa never stopped fucking us all day. How are you going to do the show?"

"It's the family curse," Paul laughed. "James was the same. We can always get it up. I sometimes think that that's why Sara fell in love with us, all of us. To this day, she is the most cock-hungry, sex-loving woman I've ever known, even more than my mother."

"It's strange seeing you fuck Grandma," Jenn said. "And it's even stranger to see Grandpa over me when he's fucking me. I mean, it's Grandpa! But he does have an amazing cock."

"So I've been told my whole life," Paul laughed.

"Oh, I like yours just fine," Jenn said, "it's just..."

"I know," Paul said, parking the car at the club.

"Here she is, our next star," Simone greeted Jenn. "I can't get over how well you did last night. I've had literally dozens of phone calls about you. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes, it was a lot of fun, really exciting," Jenn replied.

"No problems about anything?" Simone asked. "Like fucking total strangers from the audience on stage?"

"No," Jenn replied, blushing. "That was actually the most exciting part."

"I feel the same," Kara said, hugging her. "I wanted to be the one to clean up your pussy, but Simone said no. It's hot to just have some stranger come up and fuck you, isn't it? No talk, just do it, cum, leave."

"I feel so terrible, but yes. It's so wrong, it makes it even more exciting," Jenn agreed.

"Well, as a result of last night, we have a problem," Simone said, "though it's the kind of problem that everyone dreams of having. We're sold out already for tonight and the next three shows."

"Wow!" Kara gasped. "That's incredible."

"As a result, we're raising the ticket price and they've asked us to consider doing a matinee show," Simone said. "What do you think of that?"

"If the ticket price is going up, do we get a raise?" Kara asked.

"I win," John laughed. "I bet that Kara would ask that very question."

"I may be an easy fuck, but I'm also a businesswoman," Kara said with a smile.

"Yes, everyone is getting a 50% raise," Simone replied, smiling.

"Matinee sounds good to me, then," Kara said, grinning.

"Well, I thought that rather than you doing two shows a day, that each of you would do one of the shows," Simone said. "I'll let the two of you decide which shift you want. What do you think?"

"B-but I'm the understudy," Jenn said.

"No longer," Simone said. "You are now a co-headliner with Kara and Paul."

"Are you going to pay her co-headliner rates instead of understudy rates?" Kara asked.

"Of course," Simone replied, John laughing.

"Then I agree," Kara said. "How about it, co-headliner?" she asked, smiling at Jenn. "You ready for this?"

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Jenn replied, beaming a smile that threatened to split her face.

Jenn was beside herself with joy as she watched from backstage with John that evening. When he knelt down in front of her, she eagerly threw a leg over one of his shoulders and pressed her sopping pussy against his mouth, shuddering as she came on his tongue while watching Paul and Kara on-stage.

"You'll be getting plenty of that in just a few days," Simone said with a smile as she walked by while Jenn was sucking John off after getting fucked.

"Here you are," Paul said when he pulled to a stop at his parents' house to drop Jenn off.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Jenn asked.

"Do you want me to?" Paul asked.

"Yes," Jenn replied, blushing. "Besides, Grandma and Grandpa love it when you're here. I still feel so guilty for pushing you out."

"Well, I'd say that that's behind us now, wouldn't you?" Paul asked as they exited the car.

"Can you really, you know, just get hard and stay that way?" Jenn asked. "Or is that just talk?"

"I walk the talk," Paul replied. "Why?"

"I am so horny," Jenn replied, flushing. "I just feel like I want to fuck and fuck and fuck."

"I'll tell you what," Paul said, "I'll fuck you and anything else you want until you tell me to stop."

"Really?" Jenn asked as they entered the house.

"Really," Paul replied. "And I'm sure my father wouldn't mind lending his cock to the effort, either."

Jenn was on her stomach the next morning, Paul's cock in her mouth, when Henry showed up, his big cock leading the way.

"We heard the two of you all night long," Henry said, crawling onto the bed between his granddaughter's wide-spread legs, smiling when he heard her moan as he filled her pussy with his cock.

"I promised not to stop until she asked me to," Paul said, grinning at his father as he fucked Jenn from behind. "She said that she was horny."

"Well, I couldn't ask for more in a granddaughter," Henry laughed as he sluiced his cock in and out of Jenn's pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Jenn moaned around Paul's cock when her grandfather pulled his cock from her pussy and began to press it against her rosebud.

"She's got the tightest ass I've ever fucked," Henry gasped as he slowly worked his cock into Jenn's ass.

"I have a hard time getting past her mouth and pussy," Paul said, groaning as his balls exploded and cum gushed into Jenn's mouth.

"Still going at it?" Dorothy asked when she entered the room, smiling when she saw her husband's cock pumping in and out of Jenn's ass.

"So far, she's pretty insatiable," Paul panted as Jenn finished sucking him off. "Why don't you trade places with me? I'm sure that your pussy could use a good eating."

"Aren't you the clever one," Dorothy laughed as they exchanged places and she sat with her pussy right in front of Jenn's face, "stating an obvious truism that always applies."

Jenn held her grandmother by the thighs, her mouth glued to her gooey, cummy pussy, sucking and slurping on her long pussy lips before attacking her clit and being rewarded by a fresh flow of musky juices while her grandfather continued to fuck her in the ass.

"Christ on a crutch!" Henry cried out, burying cock in Jenn's ass and throwing his head back as he came. "What a fucking ass!"

"I think that I should clean up," Jenn said after Henry finished filling her ass with cum and she rolled over onto her back, her legs wide apart to reveal her red, ravaged pussy, her ass gaping open and leaking cum beneath. "That was the best night of my life."

"Definitely her mother's daughter," Henry said as he followed her, but to his own en-suite shower.

Jenn felt like her pussy was on fire as she watched the show that evening from backstage, grateful that John wanted to eat her pussy, then fuck her while they both watched. Once again, she convinced Paul to come in, the four of them spending the night again in Henry and Dorothy's bed in an incestuous, orgiastic romp.

Two days later, Jenn starred in the first matinee show, half of the audience comprised of her grandparents and their friends. The rest of the people were decidedly down-market from what she had seen at the evening shows, with no women. To her great surprise, it wasn't Paul that she was playing opposite, it was John.

In spite of her nervousness, as soon as her mouth was filled with John's cock, the rest happened on autopilot. She felt a particular thrill each time she was Gifted to an audience member, loving being pleasured by anonymous people in front of an audience.

"Oh, you were great!" Kara greeted Jenn with a big hug when the show finished, having insisted on being there for her first performance as a headliner. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes!" Jenn replied, laughing. "It was great."

The next couple of weeks were the best of Jenn's life, doing the matinee show each day, watching Kara do her show in the evening, then going home to spend the night with her grandparents and Paul.

"Kara!" Jenn said, surprised to see her at the end of her performance. "Did you see the show?"

"Of course," Kara laughed. "I love watching you fucking random strangers. It's great, isn't it?"

"I never thought I'd say so, but yes, it is," Jenn replied. "I love it, the freedom."

"You still want to be in legitimate theater or film?" Kara asked. "Would you quit the show if you got an offer?"

"No," Jenn replied after a moment. "Definitely not."

"We need to talk," Kara said, smiling. "I've got an idea."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this edition of PornTV's Movers & Shakers," Rock Hardon said into the cameras, a big smile on his face. "We are extremely pleased to have with us this evening two of the three geniuses who have given the world The Gift, Jenn and Kara."

"Good evening, Ladies, and thank you for joining us," Rock said, the camera panning back to show Jenn and Kara sitting side by side in large comfortable seats next to Rock.

"It's our pleasure," Kara said, smiling.

"For the sake of our audience that might not know, The Gift is viewed on PornTV and various licensed affiliates in 40 different countries by more than 5 million people each day. There are also more than 250 adult theaters and clubs around the world that put on live performances once or twice a day. This is the most popular and lucrative adult entertainment franchise in history and these two women have been a part of it from the beginning," Rock explained. "Do you ever think of those numbers?" he asked, smiling at the two women.

"I do, every day, every hour," Kara laughed. "But that's the part of the business that I'm primarily responsible for."

"I really don't think about it until I get my bank statement every month," Jenn said.

"How does that make you feel, seeing your bank statement every month?" Rock asked.

"Horny as hell," Kara replied, laughing.

"Incredulous," Jenn laughed. "I never dreamed of so much success or that there could be so many zeros."

"And to what do you attribute that success?" Rock asked.

"Kara," Jenn replied immediately. "It was all her idea. She made it happen. Simone is a brilliant talent spotter, nurturer, and teacher."

"What about you?" Rock asked.

"Jenn is the sexiest, hottest fuck on the planet," Kara replied, smiling.

"Even more than you?" Rock asked.

"Yes, but just barely," Kara laughed.

"How did it come about, you two meeting and then creating the adult entertainment behemoth that we have today?" Rock asked.

"Well, I'd been in adult entertainment for five years before I met Jenn," Kara replied.

"What drew you to adult entertainment?" Rock asked.

"I loved cock," Kara replied matter-of-factly. "Any and all cock. When I discovered that fact in my senior year of high school, I knew that I wanted my life to be all about sex. I had considered being a high-end escort, but I quickly learned that adult entertainment was the perfect place for me."

"How about you, Jenn?" Rock asked.

"Well, I was just out of high school and wanted to be an actress more than anything in the world," Jenn replied. "But I was young with no experience aside from school plays. I had applied to audition at least 50 times before Simone agreed to let me try. I had no idea what the play was about. It took me a week or so to decide to try it, but as the understudy to Kara."

"What made you hesitate?" Rock asked.

"I had never thought about adult entertainment," Jenn replied. "I had never had sex in front of anyone except the guy I was with. It was a real struggle for me to decide what I wanted more, an acting career or my modesty."

"What influenced your decision?" Rock asked.

"My grandmother," Jenn replied with a smile. "She's gone now. She and my grandfather died eight years ago, just as we were starting to be successful. She was my greatest life inspiration."