All Comments on 'Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 01'

by lovetoreadXXX16

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

excellent

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

This is why this site exists. Great storytelling with incredible details and hot sex. Favorited instantly.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 2 years ago

The song is “Baba O’Riley”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some grammatical errors (site vs sight), but overall a well told story. Looking forward to part 2!

HragsHragsalmost 2 years ago

Love your story, more chapters, please!!!

TennisGalTennisGalalmost 2 years ago

This is an absolutely beautiful start to a wonderful story. I hope you get out the next chapter real soon. The only critique I have is some minor grammar issues and the wrong use of the word site. It should be sight. Overall, the buildup is well done and the sex is truly erotic and beautiful. Well done and well written. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story a little long but great just the same

edewsgibedewsgibalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. I have been off-roading for years and your story rings true. "Dave" reminds me of a guy I saw in Moab in April, who attempted Hells Gate in a rented Jeep... in high range and no lockers (because he didn't know what they were). He got himself sideways and was on the brink of rolling down before we stopped him and winched him up the hill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the slow burn in this story. Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story but I'm confused. Angela starts out being very modest around anyone but Jack to the point of covering up when anyone came around. Next thing you know she's not only flashing her tits for 50+ guys but she also is showing them her pussy. Just seemed like Angela was two totally different people. Just weird to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tell me the guy drives a JK without telling me he drives a JK!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Awesome and Entertaining 5 Stars

That was an excellent story and great storytelling. Ready for more. Enjoy all your stories as each is great in their own unique ways. All So fun and so different. This story rocked. Lol. Thanks for your time and efforts to write and publish this. I liked the five page length. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ready for more adventures

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeee Fuckin Haaaw! That "Rocked", pun intended!!!Great story line "Well Developed" Characters. Pun intended!!!! All I can say is MORE!!! Makes me want to gas up my 4 x 4, Grab some Dos Equis/Patron/Herbaceous substances and Hit the Hills. Reminds me of weekends in Colorado, many Moons ago, 4 x 4 group of friends (3 rigs) and my white water raft. The higher we climbed the less clothes were worn by the wives! Kind of a dare/competition!!! The scenery was terrific!! Oh, and the mountains were nice too! Only to be bested by the ALL naked rafting!! Lets just say a great times were had by ALL!! We became a very tight group after a few of those adventures, basically every summer weekend. We became very selective about letting outsiders tag along on subsequent trips, the "selection commitee" had quite a number of requirements. It all lasted about three years of wheelin, fishin, huntin, raftin and snow skiin in the winter along with the "extra curricular activities". Then as "They" do, people moved away, kids came, responsibilities grew and it was over!! Sad to see it go but glad to have lived it at all!! As George Harrison so perfectly said "All things must pass". Great Story, Keep em Cummin!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, it was a bit of a whipsaw in her attitude from being reserved with her body to full on exhibition, and with no alcohol on board. I enjoyed the story. P.S., it's sight not site. The view they are looking at is not on the web.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous