Off-Roading thrills for Jack Pt. 02

Story Info
Jack and Angela have fun in open country.
18.6k words
4.69
8.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They woke up the next day and got on the trail late as they fucked like rabbits until almost noon. Angela's pussy was sore, but in a good way she thought.

It had been a long time since she had that much sex and Jack's thick, orgasm producing, dick had stretched her far more than any other partner in her memory.

They spent the next week following the trail, taking side routes to spectacular sites and fucking on ridge tops, the side of Jack's 4Runner or anywhere convenient.

Angela became more and more enamored with Jack. His character, charm and warmth combined with his sexual dominance put a spell on her. As the week progressed, she started to feel worried though.

She knew she had to fill Jack in on her checkered past. She felt guilty about not saying anything sooner, but she was having the best time with him. She was afraid of ruining it.

Jack noticed the change in her, but it was not enough for him to ask about it yet.

Finally, she decided to let him know the next day.

They found a great location not far from the rest of the group. They had to be quiet so the whole camp would not know about their continued sex marathon.

Angela fucked the shit out of him that night with a ferocity that surprised Jack.

She wanted the night to be memorable as it might be her last night with Jack after she came clean with him about her past the next morning.

Jack felt her warm body against him as he slowly opened his eyes sensing the feeling of soft lips around his rock-hard cock. He woke up with a start, feeling his cock, but he was alone in the bed.

"Wow what a dream!" Jack said as he looked out the tent flaps to the pristine lake, thinking back to the last week with her. It was the most amazing sex he had ever had. Not only did he cum harder and longer than ever, but he had never given such pleasure to a woman before. Thinking back to her multiple orgasms, he wondered how the fuck he was so lucky. He smiled to himself, stretched, and got up.

He walked out to the lake and took in the cool morning air. The lake was calm, like a mirror, reflecting the orange sunrise.

"Can't get any better than this!" He thought.

He turned around when he heard footsteps and saw Angela coming up to him with a steaming cup of coffee. She was wearing a collared loose-fitting shirt and cargo shorts and still looked good to Jack, but tired, which was curious to him. He only smiled and said, "thank you and good morning. How are you doing?"

"I am fine, but a little tired. I have been up most of the night," she said handing him the coffee and taking a seat in one of the two camping chairs.

Now Jack knew something was wrong. He got up feeling like the top of the world, but now his face was full of concern, and it showed.

Noticing Jack's look of concern, she tapped the other chair signaling Jack to sit down and said, "I'm sorry Jack. Last night was wonderful, so wonderful that I could not sleep long, even after the workout you gave me!" She said in a teasing voice.

"I hope you are ok Angela. I can't remember a better evening with anyone," Jack said.

"That is so sweet Jack! Thank you. The past week has been a real eye-opener for me in so many ways. I was up all night considering how I feel and what you mean to me. I was going to drop it and not overthink it too much. I finally decided to lay it all out for you and not be afraid anymore. No more running away for me Jack," she said with a small tear running down her cheek.

"I don't understand Angela, I care for you. It's scary how much in such a short amount of time..." Jack tried to continue but she cut him off.

"Shh baby, please let me explain. I need to come clean about myself. Completely clean. I have never told anyone what I am about to tell you, not my family or my many therapists over the years. When I am done, and you still want to continue with whatever this is or could be then it will be a blessing. If not then I wouldn't blame you at all," she said looking up into his eyes with a mix of fear and guilt.

"Well, if you feel you must then I will listen of course. I am glad you trust me," Jack said, now a little uncertain about the confession he was about to hear.

"I completely understand Jack. We just met and if I were you, I would be hesitant," she said taking a couple sips of coffee before continuing.

"My story is largely sad Jack. I grew up in a dysfunctional family. My dad left when I was 10 years old. I was left with my crazy mom who abused me both emotionally and physically. I finally took off when I was 16. I ran away to the big city and got caught up in drugs to escape reality. My mom tried to help me, but I knew better than to let her back into my life.

I accepted the small amount of money she would mail to me, but that support soon vanished. After a few years on my own, doing drugs and paying for it with my body, I was very close to suicide Jack.

Then, a man came into my life. He was much older than me, but he cared for me and never asked for anything in return. He got me off drugs, and back into school. He remained a calming, loving influence over many years. He knew I needed a strong hand. He loved me but also knew when to lay into me.

He controlled me until I could control myself. I won't lie, Jack, he bent me over his knee more than a few times. It hurt but also centered me because I knew his punishments came from a place of love, not hate. In some ways I still miss it. Anyways..." She said hesitating with an embarrassed look before continuing.

Jack's cock stirred at the confession. He hoped his growing bulge would not be noticed.

"I graduated college with honors and to this day have a well-paying job all thanks to him. I owe him my life, Jack. We became lovers. I still remember the night when I gave myself to him.

He was hesitant for obvious reasons. I took his hand, press them into my breasts, and said, 'Put your hands on me. I want to give myself to you completely," she said.

Looking at Jack's stunned expression, she continued, "yes Jack, sound familiar? I said the exact same thing to you our first night together. It felt so right in the moment."

"I don't know what to say Angela, but I am so happy you did. Please continue," Jack said trying to wrap his brain around all the implications.

She smiled brightly and continued.

"I would have stayed with him forever, but he wanted me to have a normal life with a husband my age. Kids and all, Jack. I resisted until I found out why. He was diagnosed with a terminal illness.

"I am so sorry baby," Jack soothed.

"On his death bed, he made me promise to find a nice young man and be loved for who and what I am.

I promised him I would. Since then, Jack, I have been on a roller coaster of bad relationships. I blamed myself, and I never knew what the hell was wrong with me. I know now Jack. I had an epiphany last night as I lay awake looking at the fabulous man next to me.

I spent years trying to live up to his final wishes, but I now realize that I don't need what he wanted for me. I need a strong real man, Jack. All those self-absorbed, young guys I dated only drove me to be a real bitch. It's not all their fault Jack. I now realize that. Yes, Dave was a jerk, but I drove him to it. I was not nice to him because there was no way he could ever live up to what I had with my lover and savior.

I look at you and know that if you give me a chance, I can be loyal and loving. Without knowing it, you already handle me better than all the rest in only a week since we met," she said pausing to sip her coffee and looking up at Jack to gauge his reaction so far.

"I don't know why you are so hesitant to reveal this to me. It seems like a great guy took you in and saw how great you could be. He helped you and only wished you well," Jack said.

"I thought so also Jack, but I have not finished yet. The man who saved me, Jack, and was my loving partner, was my dad," she paused to look up at Jack.

Jack looked very surprised but said nothing as he tried to maintain an even expression.

"You are the only person who knows my secret. If you want me to go I will. I am so sorry, but I had to tell you. I care for you more than anyone since by dad died," she said as she started to weep.

"Hey...hey now... shh... it's ok I am not upset. You had a fucked-up life. It seems to me that he came back to save his little girl. Yes, it's not a normal relationship but you can't deny that without him you would not be with me now," Jack said as he came over, bent down and hugged her.

"But...but I fucked my dad, Jack. I loved him though. I just want to feel free and loved but the guilt is killing me, and I take it out on the world. That is until I realized that I was looking in the wrong place, Jack. Did you realize this last week was the first time I had an orgasm from intercourse since I was with him!" She sobbed into his shoulder.

Jack could not believe it. All the pain she has had in her life plus all the guilt, but she managed to get off drugs and hold a steady job only to have her personal life in shambles after he died.

"I am so sorry but listen to me Angela," he said as he tilted her head up so she was looking him in the eyes, "I don't give a shit that he was your dad. I am grateful that he came back and saved you. I can't predict the future, but I can say this. You are an amazing woman who has been through the crapper and came out ok. If I can be as good of a man as your dad, then I accept the challenge," Jack said.

"So...so you don't think I am gross or evil for my incest?" She cried.

"Do you think I would still be holding you if I thought that? Now I want you to buck up, stop crying and kiss me god damn it!" Jack said as he bent down and laid a wet soft kiss on her trembling lips.

Angela kissed Jack with more passion than she had ever kissed anyone. She swooned as he held her cradled in his big strong arms, holding her tight. She loved the feeling of his massive body encompassing her petite frame. She felt protected and safe.

She pulled back after a long, luscious kiss.

"Yes sir!" She said smiling, wiping tears from her cheek.

"That is my good girl. Any more trouble and you will get it from me for sure," Jack said taking on a parental tone. He thought that this is what she needed right now.

"You sound like my dad!" She teased smiling up at him.

"I'm glad to see you smiling," Jack said.

"I'm happy Jack. Happier than I have been in a long while and not just because you rearranged my guts with your huge cock last night," she teased.

Jack was relieved that she was ok and that she believed him. He was sincere but still had lingering doubts about her mental state. Whatever the future may hold he was going to enjoy the time with her for as long as he could.

"That is your fault missy. You are an amazing lover with a golden pussy!" Jack teased back.

"Only for you Jack. Only for you!" She said as she got up from her chair and moved it closer to the lake, facing the incredible view.

"Jack, please have a seat over here and wait for me. I will be back in a bit. I won't be long," she said with a bright smile.

Jack, still reeling from her confession, got up and moved to the chair facing the clear blue water. He sat down taking a few sips of coffee. His cock was still semi-hard thinking about what she said. He felt guilty for being turned on, but he could not help the images forming in his mind.

She finally came back with a towel in one hand. Jack noticed that she had put her hair up in a ponytail. She looked cute as ever to Jack. She put her fingers to her lips signaling to Jack to let her speak when she saw the questioning look in his eyes. She stood facing him. She spread the towel on the sand at the foot of his chair and then looked up at him.

"Sorry about the delay. I had to make sure no one was close by, so I checked all around the camp area," she said as she stood up, then continued, "you will find out why soon enough Jack."

She slowly started to remove her collar shirt while she explained.

"I want to give you two things this morning. One I know you will like and the other, based on what I know about you so far, you will like also," she said as she stripped off the rest of her clothes, standing there naked looking down at him.

Jack looked up at Angela. Her large, erect nipple-topped breasts were silhouetted against the sun at her back. Her golden-haired pussy, eye level with Jack, showed the first signs of excitement and looked spectacular. Jack sat back speechless not knowing where this was going. His cock was now straining against his shorts, and it showed.

She smiled and moved to the side of Jack. Then, with cat-like reflexes, she bent over and laid herself face down over his lap and scooted up, so her hands touched the ground on the other side and her ass was centered on Jack's lap.

"Please spank me, Jack. I have wanted this ever since our first night together," she said as she moved her arms behind her back with her wrists together. She opened her hand revealing a small Velcro strap.

Jack, looking down at her perfect ass sticking up, felt his cock harden fully. He placed his hand on her smooth thighs and the other on the small of her back rubbing her silky-smooth skin.

"Are you sure? I can't say I am not excited, but you really want this?" Jack said looking down at her breasts hanging just past his thighs.

"Yes, Jack! You don't know how much I need you to do this, now please, tie my wrists first," she said as she offered up the Velcro tie held in her hand.

He took the strap and wrapped it around her wrists and secured the Velcro.

"Tighter Jack...much tighter," she asked moving her wrist around showing that she could easily get out of the restraint.

"Ok, but tell me if it's too much," he said as he held her wrists closed with one hand and tightly secured the strap. It bit into her wrists. He was about to loosen it when he saw the effect, but she stopped him.

"That's perfect Jack! I need this. Now teach your little girl a lesson!" She said, wiggling her ass.

"Ok, but only because you are asking. Tell me if it's too much," Jack said. He reached down to adjust his cock, then pulled her closer to his body. He pushed his left hand down on her back to hold her steady and began to spank her. His open hand connected with her perfect ass, hitting one cheek and then the other in quick succession. He did not spank her hard but gave her many light swats, reddening her ass quite nicely.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

She bucked her hips and cried lightly as the pain mounted. Jack held her in place as he spanked her ass and thighs, reddening the whole area.

"I am sorry for causing you any trouble Jack!" she moaned.

Hearing this, Jack stopped spanking her.

"Hold on there, missy. Why are you apologizing? I thought you just enjoyed this," Jack said as he rubbed her ass feeling the heat from the spanking.

"It's hard to explain, but please continue and make me pay for my bad behavior. The beer I drank, exposing myself and running the 4runner into those rocks. Just do it, Jack, please!" She begged.

"Ok but you must fill me in later," Jack said as he repositioned her on his lap, moving her ass up.

He began again this time a bit harder, smacking her tight butt cheeks in turn.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

"That's for drinking all my beer in one night without asking," Jack said as he hit her extra hard getting into the punishment aspect. He was wildly turned on now. He had to pace himself or he would end up hurting her.

"I'm so sorry, I promise to be good!" She cried as the blows continued to rain down.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

"And that's for acting like a slut, showing your tits and pussy to a bunch of guys!" Jack jeered as he moved to strike her upper thighs.

She yelped and spread her legs after feeling the blows.

"I did it for you. I thought you would like it! I promise to obey you and be a good girl!" She said half moaning and half crying.

Jack saw her legs spread. He gave her a few more smacks then reached down and cupped her pussy mound. His hand came back up soaked. He decided to not call her out for being soaked from the spanking. She held her legs apart though as he moved to smack her inner thighs between her legs.

Smack!

Smack!

Smack!

She cried out and squirmed mightily, but Jack held her down.

"And that's for running my 4Runner over rocks. The next time I will not be so nice!" Jack cried trying to sound serious, but he knew these accusations were absurd.

"What can I do to make it up to you baby! Please let me suck your cock...please daddy!" She cried.

Jack was taken aback from being called daddy, but he suddenly realized how she saw him. She needed a stern hand and now he was the one who would be there for her. That meant Jack would have to handle her how she needed to be handled.

"You certainly will suck my cock. It's the least you can do for being such a slut!" Jack said giving her a final round of smacks on her bright red ass and thighs. Before he finished, he gave her pussy the final smack against her clit. She tensed and let out a cry before laying back down limp and sobbing.

She moved off his lap and knelt before him. She looked up at him with puffy red eyes.

"Thank you, Jack, I will be a good girl. I promise. I so needed that. I feel so much better now!" She said smiling, as she almost fell to the side as her hands were still tied.

Jack moved to catch her then tried to untie her hands.

"No Jack! Please, I feel better this way, at least while being punished," she said.

Jack could only stare at her as she waited, kneeling before him with her wrists tied behind her back. Finally, he stood up and removed his shorts and underwear, then sat back down with a raging hardon. It stuck straight up his abdomen pulsing.

She moved up between his legs and leaned in. She started by licking up his shaft from the base of his ball sack all the way to the tip. She kept her eyes locked on his the whole time, never wavering. She tongued his shaft all over, intermittently kissing it while looking at Jack with her big blue eyes.

"Lick my balls!" Jack said, feeling a power rush from this whole situation.

"Yes sir," she said as she slowly licked down his shaft. She bent down and sucked each ball into her mouth in turn, running her tongue all around. She bathed his entire nut sack until it was covered in saliva.

"Oh my god, you have a magic tongue!" Jack moaned.

"Only for you," she said and proceeded to lick her way up his shaft again. She reached the tip and licked around the crown of his cock.

Jack was in heaven. Her heavy globes rubbed his thighs as she worked his cock like a master.

Jack reached down and cupped both breasts, squeezing them and pinching her erect nipples.

She moaned and moved up closer now to get a better angle on his cock. Looking him in the eyes she opened her mouth and ever so slowly engulfed his rock-hard member. Her lips, forming a tight ring, moved down his shaft. She bobbed her head up and down, traveling further down each time. Angela had sucked a lot of cock in her day, and it showed.

Jack, looking down at her swallowing him, was amazed. He thought she looked fabulous with her hands tied behind her back sucking the life out of his cock.

Tilting her head forward, she gave a final push, forcing his cock into her throat. Jack felt her throat give way as his shaft disappeared with her nose buried in his pubic hair. She stuck her tongue out trying to lick his balls at the same time.

She slowly backed off his cock until it popped out of her mouth. Strands of spit led from his cock to her lips as she took a breath of air.

"You are an amazing cocksucker, Angela!" Jack gasped as he looked down at the incredible sight. She knelt before him looking up with strings of spit still leading from this cock head to her cocksucking lips.