Offering Myself to be Used Pt. 02

Story Info
She wanted to use me and record it for a second time.
1.6k words
4.58
8.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first "use me as you like" session was quite intense so it took a few days to recover before we started chatting again.

NerdyBabe

Hi baby.....

Exhibitionist_m

Hi there babes...how are you feeling after our session???

NerdyBabe

I'm good, enjoyed that session waaaay to much...getting horny just talking about it now..instantly wet I promise you. How about you? Did you enjoy it

Exhibitionist_m

Oh, fuck yes, was better than I ever thought. Cock is all tingly again just chatting to you. So how about that video

NerdyBabe

Mmm. Done with editing. Hold on I'm sending it to you.

I get an email from her with a link to a video. I download and watch it. Her editing is good, with very quick transitions and snippets but it shows me naked, tied, close-ups of my cock throbbing of her undressing, showing her fully naked body. She has smallish, but such hot tits. Two ponytails with a nerdy pair of glasses that she pushes up her nose a few times during the scenes.

She obviously had more than one camera set-up....but did she have help with filming?? I wonder. From the video, it is clear that she loves showing off herself. There are really cool angles of her pussy showing as she bends over me and of her looking at the camera as she slides my cock out of her mouth and let it loose and then smiling at the camera with her swinging my hard cock around.

There were many shots of her cute ass jumping to full body shots of us in the 69 positions, my head buried between her leg and ass cheeks, all with very catchy, aggressive music.

At the end, there are slow-motion shots of me cum through the air hitting her chin and her watching the rest of it spurting and landing on me, enjoying her cum fountain. The video ends with me fully eating out what looks like her ass as she moans. Fuck. I'm so horny, but I can't help but be sure that there must have been people with her in the room.

Exhibitionist_m

Hey, that is really hot babes, you look so hot and sexy. How many cameras were there and who was helping you with them>

NerdyBabe

Thanks, making me blush. Must admit love seeing us on camera like that. It's my hobby, so love playing with angles and acting for the camera. I used 6, different types and no one helped me. I did however plan it quite well. Do you mind baby?

Exhibitionist_m

Wow, well, you definitely have a gift. I would mind if you have people in there that were watching and I didn't know about it. But this is for our use only....right?

NerdyBabe

Of course, Baby. Sooo, are you keen on more? I want more!

Exhibitionist_m

Oooh, yes of course I want more...what do you have in mind

NerdyBabe

Same as last, you leave your room key somewhere and then wait for me naked and blindfolded, cuffed to the bed, only this time, on your stomach, with a pillow under your hips.....with your cock showing between your legs....

Exhibitionist_m

OK.....got me really curious and excited. Do you know what you want to do to me? When do you want to do this?

NerdyBabe

Yeah! So excited, already getting ready! Yes, I know exactly how I want to use you. Can we do it tomorrow evening?

Exhibitionist_m

OK, tomorrow, same place, same time. I guess you already have ideas for your after-movie?

NerdyBabe

You already know me so well! It's a date then!

The following day I get the same room and prepare the room in the same way. I also prepare myself this time. If I'm going to be filmed with my ass in the air like that, there is some manscaping to be done. So, a session in the shower shaving my pubic area smooth again, but this time my asshole too.

My level of arousal is extremely high, as I prepare the bed. The second key card is at the place agreed as I lay down on the pillow, ass in the air and swollen cock exposed between my spread legs. I lower my blindfold and then click the handcuffs onto my arms. Now I am again at mercy of NerdyBabe...

I hear the door open and she enters quietly. I try and listen for more footsteps, but it seems it is only her. It takes a while for her to move around. I realize this is her setting up her cameras. Then she settles next to the bed and I hear her taking her clothes off. My cock swells a little more. I can feel the pre-cum has soaked the bed, but there is nothing I can do now. She runs her hand along my naked leg as she sits down on the bed, all the way to me, and then she slaps it playfully and then grabs a handful.

I imagine her sitting there, completely naked, those cute nipples hard, her pussy creating a wet spot on the white bedding. She positions herself on the bed, between my legs. I feel extremely exposed, but also extremely aroused. She slides her hand up and down my inner thigh and touches my balls. She first takes my balls in her hand and lifts them and plays with them. My cock is now so hard and swollen, it is almost painful. I moan a little and she approves before taking my cock in her other hand, pulling It towards her slightly, and slowly milking the shaft. I can feel her collect the pre-cum and slides it down my shaft, making it completely slippery.

NerdyBabe Is now playing with my cock while doing something else with her other hand. I feel some liquid and then her finger on the skin between my balls and asshole. It is some sort of lubricant. It feels really amazing to be this helpless with her in this area. She slowly slides her finger up and then into my crack and onto my asshole. I gasp and she holds me like that for a moment. She slowly circles my not tightly contracted asshole, pressing lightly, waiting for me to give in, to relax, to give over to her. Then she slips her finger into me. She slides down and then presses onto my prostrate. It is the first time for me. She massages me and it feels incredible. She keeps massaging me while still milking my leaking cock. She is enjoying herself immensely.

NerdyBabe then pulls her finger out of me and releases my cock and jumps off the bed. I hear she is busy with something, probably with a camera, and then she is next to my face on her knees. She motions me to lift my head and she places against my mouth and presses it inside. I feel what I assume to be a strap-on dildo in my mouth. I can feel the head of the fake cock. "Suck it, baby" Nerdy whispers and I do as instructed. Then she pulls away and positions herself between my legs again.

NerdyBabe places her hands on my ass cheeks and pulls them apart. "O la la" she obviously approves of my prep work. Then I feel the cold of lubricant and then the pressure of the dildo that was in my mouth a minute ago, pressing slightly against my ass. I did not bargain on this, but being used like this by NerdyBabe was incredibly arousing and I'm so horny that I want her to penetrate me. I feel her press slightly harder; I try and relax and feel her slowly slide into me. She obviously used quite a bit of lube and before long she was all the way in. The Dildo is obviously extending into her pussy or pressing against her clit because she gasps loudly with me.

NerdyBabe slides in and out of me slowly and then faster. Before long she is fucking me as she obviously envisioned and giving quite a show for her cameras, before she comes loudly and animatedly and then collapses on my back breathing loudly, her dildo still inside me. She slips out and gets off the bed before she unlocks my cuffs. "Turn on your back Baby" she instructs me before cuffing me again. She obviously has plans to use me further. Soon she straddles my chess with her knees right up under my arms. She sits up on her knees and presses her really all-wet swollen pussy into my face and holds it there. I love this and starts licking her juices and works with her hips moving to find the places to concentrate on. Before long she adds her finger to her clit and rides my mouth. I wish I could grab her ass, but I'm all hers. Shortly afterward she comes again, on my face. She obviously planned on enjoying herself completely.

I expect her to pack up and disappear, but seems she is not finished yet as she slides her wet pussy down my chest and into my still hard cock. She lifts her ass and slides my cock into her pussy and then sits up. Her pussy is wet and tight and warm around my cock. She starts using her hips and rides my cock. It seems like she is playing with her clit as she moves faster as she starts to cum again. I start to cum also as I imagine her body on my cock and feel myself pumping so much cum into her. We both are so loud now as we just release all the built-up pleasure. She falls forward onto me as she laughs faintly from the lightness of our shared orgasm. Then after a few minutes, my cock now slipping out of her, she slips off and gathers her stuff, then unluck me and disappears.

I unluck myself and then take off the blindfold. Wow, can't wait to see the images of what just happened to me.