Sloppy Seconds Airline

Story Info
I took a plane ride for sex on sloppy seconds airline.
1.2k words
3.93
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bought a ticket on a small jet plane that offers entrance into the mile high club. I found this airline on Craig's list buried deep in the events gig listing. The application process considered of a lot medical work. They took blood, ran a full STD screen, and required Birth control for the female rider. I got to pick up to 5 male riders for each leg of the trip totaling 10 different dicks to ride. I could only choose the males by sex organ description (length and thickness) and body type. The trip I pick was from Atlanta to New Orleans with a 2 day layover for excursions. I was excited.

On departure day I packed my nice excursion cloths and wore a blue mini skirt and thong with a bra-less tank top and knee high black boots. My D cup breast was perky but sag in the right areas for the tank top. When I showed up at the small hanger for check in no one batted an eye with how I was dress. Customer service was amazing. They gave me champagne and no doz caffeine pills if I needed them.

I was lead to the plane and was seated in the first seat in front of a black curtain. I was told to relax until takeoff and not touch the curtain or peek. The 2 pilots came out to great me thanking me for flying with them. I received hugs from them as well as a kisses and ass gropes. They also said they were added bonuses if I wanted as they felt up my body. My excitement peaked and I couldn't wait to leave. I was told there is no flight attendant during the 1 hr and 40 minutes flight for security purposes and things were labeled and ready in the back as required.

10 minutes later we were taxiing for take off. 15 more minutes I was told we are at our cruising altitude and I can now open the curtain. I chugged the rest of my 2nd glass of champagne and open the curtain to study my conquest. All 5 men were sitting on a long velvet covered bench the length of the aircraft fully naked with hard cocks and blind folds. I looked around the cabin then back at them. I did notice a sign for bedroom and one for bathroom. I notice signs for food, drink, and liquor. Then I look back at the men.

They varied from different ethnicity, height, and body thickness. They were not strapped down or hand cuffed. They just sat there naked and hard. I walked up to the first guy got on my knees and started sucking his dick. I licked from the tip to the base then put the head in my mouth. He moaned grabbing my head pushing me down further. I'm really glad I don't have a gag reflex because my lips were in his groin. I reached over and stroked the 2nd man dick while I was sucked the first one. The first man says he's about to cum and shoved my face all the way down as he cums down my throat. This turns me on so that I came in my thong at the same time cause it's so fuckin hot.

I get up to straddle the 2nd man. I shift my thong to the side line myself up and slam myself on his dick. He grabs my ass holding me down while enjoying the feel of my hot wet pussy on his cock. I reach for the third man cock and told him to fuck my ass. He gets up and spits on his dick for lubrication and forces himself in my ass. The feeling of have a dick in my pussy and ass at the same time is amazing. My ass burns from the force but I love the sting. They created a rhythm of one in one out. As they fuck me I ask 4 and 5 to feed me their dicks which they happily obliged.

Licking and sucking from one to the other I'm in heaven.....we'll almost. I start to cum myself squeezing almost to death the cocks inside me. I tightened up so bad both men came at the same time. Flooding my pussy and ass with ropes of hot cum. The two I'm sucking decide to cum as well; one down my throat and the other on my face. I've never been more happy.

Once everyone came they took the blind folds off and smiled at me. I smiled back and got up heading to the bedroom where they all followed. I asked as we walked along why they were still hard. They replied they had to consume a viagra to ensure the stipulations of the trip was successful. Stipulations meaning fucking the entire time in air. I got on the bed on all fours welcoming whoever slide in and I didn't have to wait long. My hips are grabbed and a thick dick slides in my pussy and starts pumping while someone else slides under me and starts sucking and playing with my tits and another just starts kissing me. I felt cum shoot on me from the ones jacking off and this has got to be the best trip ever. The one fucking my pussy slams in filling me with more cum. He pulls out and next my ass is being penetration again. Someone kisses me pushing liquor in my mouth with their tongue and I drink happily as I'm getting used and abused by these men. I love every minute of it.

The men keep rotating in and out of my pussy my ass and my mouth. My jaw starts to hurt and get tight so they just cum on my tongue and I swallow it down not wasting any. I probably swallow more cum in the first part of the trip than I ate in food the entire week prior. We did many different positions on this flight including have two dicks in my pussy. Which I never knew would work with such wide girths. Getting nutted in by both at the same time us something I can't even begin to describe. We lay exhausted only to learn we still had 30 minutes left before we land from the pilots announcement.

Once that announcement was made the pilot came back looked at us laying about the bed covered in sweat and cum. He then grabs my ankles pulling me to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs looking at my well used and abused pussy while dropping his pants. He then pushes inside my pussy fucking me quick leaving his cum behind. I felt like he tried to cum right in my uterus. I was still in that position dripping cum when the co-pilot came and did the same but he also inform me that the pilots were included in my excursions as a surprise bonus of 12 cocks not just 10. So I will be fuckin them in New Orleans. Sweet I thought.

The pilot then announced to us we're about to land. No time for me to wash up they want me to exit with all fluids attached. I got dress and notice my clothes now sticking to the mess made of my body. I smiled and went back to my seat closing the curtain. As we land and taxi to the hangar I'm told to remain seating while the men depart. They kiss me goodbye on their way out with positive comments and body gropes.

I now look forward to what the pilots have in store as I rub my nipple awaiting deplaning.