Office Christmas Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer her. I let out a groan a though I was in pain. Since my head was still pounding I guess I wasn't lying. She kissed me on the head again and left me to rest.

This time I pulled my phone out of my suit jacket and checked. The missed call was from the C.E.O. Jim Davies. I check the voicemail. "Doug, this is Jim Davies. Look, I don't know what is going on but Mark Williams called me this afternoon and asked if there was any way you could be sent out of town for a few days. Do you have any idea why he would ask for this? Please call me."

Mark had apparently not let any grass grow before trying to get me out of town so they could fuck Joyce. I wondered if they would come to the house and fuck her in our bed. Had they done it here before? Was I lying on a mattress soiled by their body fluids? I almost lost my soup at the thought.

Sweet Jesus, how could my life go so wrong so fast?

I got up and shut the bedroom door before calling Jim back. I didn't know if he was involved with my cuckolding. I assumed not since he didn't just come up with a reason to send me away for a few days so my co-workers could fuck my wife with impunity. I did decide to act like he was involved just in case. He answered on the second ring. "Hello, Doug, how are you?"

"Not well, Jim. That is why I missed your call. I got home and was sick and have a terrible headache. As to why Mark would ask you to send me out of town, I have no clue. There isn't any conference scheduled for this time of year and I haven't heard of any problems with shipping or receiving that would need me to leave town."

"That is what I thought. This is highly irregular and I will be looking into it. I am wondering if I should come up with some kind of reason for you to leave town so he might feel the coast is clear so he could do whatever he is about to do. If you would play along a little my security people could look into him and find out what is going on."

The excuse I was looking for just appeared. "You know, Jim, that might be a good idea. If I was here constantly whatever he is planning might just be thwarted. If he needs me out of the way to accomplish whatever he is planning then maybe that's what we need to do. When would your security people feel would be the right time?"

"I was talking to Dean Charles and he thinks he can have everything set up by next week. He is putting a tail on Mark and we are monitoring every keystroke he makes on his computer. I am even having pinhole cameras set up in Mark's office and the conference room to capture anything he is doing at work. Dean just wanted a couple of days so that he could make sure everything is working right."

He paused. "So what reason do I trump up that will be somewhat plausible?"

Of course I didn't have a clue. We kicked around a couple of ideas before settling on a somewhat plausible one. Jim's idea was simple. "Why don't I put out that we need to look at distribution centers like Amazon and Wal-Mart to make us more competitive? I could say you are being sent to examine their processes and software. Would you go stir crazy being kept out of sight in a motel for three or four days?"

I chuckled. My head was starting to feel better. I had an ally even though he didn't know everything. "I suppose I could force myself to sit in a hotel, order room service and hang out in the lounge or by the pool and get a little tan. I could even check out the local talent for you." Jim was a bachelor and was seen with a different woman at each and every event he attended.

He agreed with me and said he would make the arrangement in the morning. He would start the rumor that we needed to get more efficient in the shipping and receiving department and that my job was on the line if things didn't improve. He felt that Mark would be pleased and confident that whatever he was planning would be successful. I agreed since I knew that he was just angling to fuck my wife without interference.

After we ended our call I was able to eat the lukewarm soup and keep it down. When Joyce came to check on me she seemed pleased that I was feeling better. "You had me worried for a little bit, Doug. You hardly ever get sick and you looked so bad when I saw you at first. Does your head feel better now?"

I nodded. She then asked, "Do you feel well enough to play around a little tonight? I have been horny all day. It has been almost a week since we last got a little frisky and I don't like to go that long."

I didn't know if I could get a hard-on but I didn't think I was going to get much sex in the future so I should try to get a little of her well-used pussy while I could. Mentally I corrected myself. I needed to think of her vagina as a cunt now instead of a pussy. I liked pussies but I hate the word cunt so she needed to be called that.

"Baby, you know I always want to have sex with you but since I puked my stomach muscles are a little sore. Would you like to get on top and ride me tonight?"

She smiled and nodded. She gave me a long tongue filled kiss and a promise to "rock my world" later. I just hoped I could get and sustain an erection.

After the girls came in and let me know how sad they felt that I had been ill they went off to bed. I almost cried thinking about how their innocence was going to be destroyed when it came out what kind of whore their mother had become. I was under no illusion that I could get custody. Our court system is biased toward the woman even if she was the problem in a marriage. Judges don't seem to care if a proven slut is in charge of the upbringing of children. At twelve years of age my twin daughters needed a good and consistent role model and they weren't going to get one except every other Wednesday and every other weekend. Once I threw Joyce to the wolves I would take a bet that she would be so pissed at me that she would work to keep me from seeing my daughters until she had them brainwashed against me.

What a thought to try and get me excited to fuck my bitch wife. She would have her work cut out for her to get me hard and horny.

Chapter Two

Well, she was successful up to a point. After the girls were in bed Joyce came into the bedroom and made sure I was watching as she disrobed. As long as I didn't think about who else had observed her do the same thing I could get excited. I loved watching her pull off her clothes. She was never obvious about it but she was able to unbutton her blouse in a sensual way that always left me wanting to peek at her breasts as they were casually uncovered. Her bra tonight was a special one with the ends open which exposed the nipples and aureole without compromising the support. Her blouse was just shear enough to let you know that she was excited as her nipples poked out the material but not opaque enough to see the aureole.

After opening her blouse she stopped and caressed the exposed part of her breasts thus making her nipples fully extend. They were always very sensitive but at the same time Joyce always liked a little roughness in their handling. She always told me to "Make them hurt so good" whenever we were engaging in foreplay and even when in the sex act.

She left her blouse open and allowed her fantastic tits to peek in and out as she removed her slacks. The tails hid whether she was wearing panties so I couldn't tell if she had on a set of granny panties, bikinis, boy shorts, thong, g-string or even crotchless until she was ready to show me. Even though she was a cheating whore she still knew how to get me hard as long as I didn't think about who else might have seen her little disrobing act.

I wanted to jump up and tear her clothes off and then fuck her so hard just to punish her. I wanted, at the same time, to lay there and allow her to set the pace. Again at the same time I wanted to tit fuck her, fuck her ass raw, fist her pussy, beat her until she was black and blue, and just hold her and cry at what I had lost. My cock wilted again. Part of me was just watching her as though she was some old worn out stripper that could no longer get anyone excited.

Of course she noticed and made cooing noises to show she cared. Right, she cared so much she was fucking a bunch of guys that I work with and have to face on a routine basis, thankfully not on a daily basis.

Her blouse was shrugged off and she showed me that she was wearing a set of boy shorts. With her mature ass it wasn't the best look but still hotter than when she wore granny panties. She slipped them down and off showing me that she had recently shaved her cunt bare. "You like?" was all she asked when I noticed.

I nodded. She would occasionally shave her nether lips but always complained about the itching when her pubes grew back and also complained about how hard it was to maintain that bare look. We couldn't afford to get the treatments to make her cunt bare all the time so it was a rare occasion when she fully shaved. I wondered who she shaved for, me or the rest of the bastards porking her. My cock stayed limp.

"Baby, I think you are more ill than I realized. Usually by now your peter is ready to rampage my pussy. Do you think we should wait?"

"Why don't you use your talented mouth and those amazing tits to get me hard and then ride me like a jumper? I should be good to go if you do that."

She popped off her bra and let those torpedo tits free. She then went after my soft cock like a bird after a worm. She teased it with her lips and breathed her hot breath on it. She took the head into her mouth and laved it with her tongue while sucking. She giggled when there was a little twinge that let her know she was succeeding. I tried to force the mental image of her doing this to ungodly hordes of other men out of my head and allow my erection to build again.

I guess this is why it is called an erection. She was building me slowly but surely until my cock was hard and able to be stood upright. She pulled back and gave me a quick kiss. "I love making my personal sex toy ready for me." She kept a firm grip on the shaft acting like a cock ring. She then tapped the head of my cock with each of her nipples before straddling my hips and poising above it. I didn't know if she was wet enough yet but she seemed intent on planting herself on my flagpole. She rubbed the head of my cock around her labia smearing my precum as a lubricant before slowly impaling herself.

I tried to resist and just be a passive toy for her pleasure but I realized that I wouldn't probably have many more interludes with her so I wanted to get as much out of this session as I could. I reached up and pinched those fabulous nipples and made her moan. As she worked up and down posting on my cock I massaged her torpedo tits and molded them into different shapes just as if I were playing with dough. She obviously loved it as her moans became more ragged and her pelvic motions became jerky.

Soon she was screaming as she came on my dick. Her pussy spasmed as her orgasm peaked and it stroked my cock deliciously as I let loose my sperm into her. She worked her pelvis to and fro against my pelvic bone to keep the pressure on her engorged clit until the sensations became too intense and she had to ease up and slow her movements.

Joyce let her arms relax and she collapsed against my chest. As we both relaxed my cock plopped out of her open cunt and let a torrent of sperm leak out onto my lower abdomen. I slowly stroked her back as we tried to catch our breaths again. It had been a short but intense coupling. I, for one, was almost in tears knowing that this little act of love would not be repeated many times again by us. Since Joyce believed I was the clueless cuck she was probably thinking about how we would do this again many times between her gang bang episodes.

When she was recovered enough to move she rose up a little and noticed my expression. "Are you feeling ill again, Doug? Am I too heavy for you right now?"

Her solicitude didn't make me feel loved or even a tiny bit reassured. As far as I was concerned every word out of her mouth that seemed to be a loving endearment was now suspect. I shook my head and told her I was very tired but that I had loved our sex session. She smiled at me and then moved completely off me. I struggled to get up and go clean our combined juices off my body. Usually I would also bring back a warm wet wash cloth and help her clean up a little so that the proverbial "wet spot" would be less but tonight I just came back and collapsed onto the bed and pulled the covers up. Joyce gave me a questioning look before getting up and going to clean up herself. When she came back to bed she gave me a quick kiss, got into her side of the bed facing away from me and was soon sounding like she was asleep.

I couldn't find the same peace in slumber. I tried and failed. Every time I accidently touched her I jerked awake and pulled back. Finally at about 3:00 I dropped into a good restful sleep unencumbered by nightmares of gang fucking with Joyce as the star.

Chapter Three

When I woke at 6:00 I found my erstwhile wife had turned to me in the late night and was wrapped around my body. Normally I would find her closeness endearing but this morning I felt as though I were struggling to breathe. I moved her limbs from my body and she rolled back so I could get up and catch my breath. At my sudden movement her eyes came open and she looked up at me questioningly. I gasped a little as I caught my breath. "I think I am still ill. I may have to stay home today and rest up."

Since it was a Friday there were not many planned large shipments. Next week, a week closer to Christmas would be a different story. Even though we weren't a seasonal company the items in our inventory were needed in manufacturing and it seemed a lot of companies would make large orders at this time of the year and would want delivery before the New Year. I felt I could stay away from work today and rest up over the weekend.

Joyce put on her concerned face. "Baby, you never miss work. You should go and see the doctor. First you come home with a severe headache and upset stomach and then you have a hard time getting a hard-on, and now you are out of breath. Yesterday morning when you left for work you were so happy and healthy. Were you exposed to some chemical at work?"

I shook my head. "No, there was no new or different chemical at work. Just normal stuff really except for an upsetting phone call, there was nothing different about yesterday."

She jumped on the phone call. "What kind of upsetting phone call, dear?"

"I don't know exactly but I was given a heads up that something was coming down later this month and it affects me personally. On top of that Jim Davies called and told me that I will have to go on a fact finding tour to see if we can make my department more efficient. He is not pleased about some of the reports and told me that everything has to improve or I could be out, maybe demoted or let go, and someone else would be in my place."

There was a shocked expression on her face. "But Mark Williams, isn't he one of your bosses, told me that you were doing very well and he expects great things from you in the future."

I laughed. "Mark isn't one of my bosses. We are actually equals in the organization. He might just think that he is more important since he is at the head office building while I toil at the warehouse. By the way, when have you spoken to Mark?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "He calls every once in a while. He says that he calls every one of his managers' families at home from time to time just to see how things are going. He believes this helps with morale."

This was all news to me. Was this some kind of sick plan of Mark's to compromise different spouses and that is why Joyce is now the company slut? It might fit except for the fact that she didn't seem to be coerced in any way. No, I think she liked being the punching bag for that bunch of degenerates and was actually calling the shots, not Mark.

I let my shoulders slump and I dropped my head to exaggerate my show of illness and then crawled back into bed. Joyce hugged me tight to console me. I failed to take any consolation. I turned my back to her and let out a deep sigh. I would have had to force myself to let her continue to caress me but she needed to get up and get the girls ready for school and herself ready for her job as a receptionist at a law office. The random thought occurred that if she is fucking my co-workers then has she also been fucking her co-workers? God, I almost puked again.

I called Jim's secretary and let her know I was taking a sick day. She made all the appropriate noises and agreed to let Jim know. I then called my right hand person and let her know that I was not going to be in. She would make sure that the normal routine would be followed.

The girls came in and gave me a kiss. I was now almost in tears thinking about how seldom I would see the two most important people in my life. The twins were now everything I valued and I might have to leave them with their mother if things couldn't be worked out.

Joyce came back to the bedroom to give me a kiss before leaving for work. She was wearing her normal business attire. Nice and respectful of the profession and she looked good but not the sexy come fuck me clothing I would expect of a whore. Does she change at work? Does she take afternoons off to fuck my co-workers? The questions never seemed to end.

As soon as she was gone I was up and moving to the kitchen. I just put on boxers and a robe just in case she came home suddenly. For some reason I was getting a little paranoid that since she was a cheat that maybe she thought I would be a cheater also and be checking up on me. I ate some hot oatmeal and a piece of toast with some grape juice and felt better.

At 10:00 I felt Joyce would not be coming home for any reason so I dressed to go out. I had done some checking online and had an idea of what I should do today.

First I forwarded our landline phone, yes we still have one, to my cell phone. If Joyce called I could lie and tell her I was home. Next was off to the county offices. My car was fully paid off and I might need to have it in my name if we separated. I wasn't going to allow her access to it so I forged her name on the title and had it reissued in my name only. I told them that we had gotten a divorce and all I got out of the relationship was the car. I must have been believable or they were just very busy as they didn't demand a copy of the divorce decree.

I had called and asked to have my name taken off our credit cards but since I couldn't pay off the balances they refused to do that.

I then went to the local electronic store that specialized in miniature spy devices. I could only afford a couple of motion activated cameras with sound. I wanted the ultra small ones that would be hard to detect. Their range wasn't much so I was going to have to set up a receiver somewhere close to the cameras.

I also contacted a friend who was on the police force. I wanted something special and didn't think I could find it locally. He was reluctant to help me out until I told him exactly what I was going to use it for. If it worked I would get real satisfaction from my revenge and no one would get permanently hurt. He was still reluctant but gave me what I asked for. He just hoped no one traced it back to him. I promised to protect him like a journalist protects his sources even when threatened with jail.

At home again I positioned the two cameras. One was in the living room and the other in our master bedroom. They were both voice and motion activated. I hoped that if any activity happened in another room that at least the sounds would be recorded. I hid my laptop in the closest of the spare bedroom with an extension cord hidden as well as I could and turned off the hibernation feature. As I left for my "trip" I would fire up the computer. I tried the cameras and they worked as advertised when I checked the files. I have a work laptop that could allow me to see what was being recorded in real time for when I was gone.