Office Christmas Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim called me late in the afternoon. Everything was in place on his end and I needed to leave Sunday afternoon for my "trip". Then he and the security chief, Dean Charles, would try and find out what the hell Mark Williams was up to.

Somehow in our conversation I got the impression that Jim had an idea about what Mark was up to as he made mention of some interesting emails between Mark, Chuck and Bill that had already been intercepted. I suppose he was unsure if I didn't have an open marriage and didn't want to make it public so he didn't go into any depth about his suspicions. I hung up after we made sure how we would continue to keep each other advised of our progress and where I was holed up. He had made reservations at a local 4 star hotel so I wouldn't be sitting in some shithole. I thanked him.

I didn't immediately pack even though I was tempted. I even thought about leaving right then so I wouldn't have to try and act as though nothing had changed at home but I resisted. I decided to act as though my job was on the line. That should be a believable excuse for feeling poorly.

Joyce got home on time. I had showered and shaved so that I would look a little more presentable. The girls had gotten home on time, as usual, and had asked how I was feeling before heading up their room and turning up the volume on their playlist. My home appeared as normal as it had a couple of days ago. I shook my head at the lies being played out.

Joyce seemed solicitous about how I was feeling. I assured her that I was feeling better but something was happening at work. She didn't seem surprised. I assumed that Mark had called her to inform her that I was going to be gone most of next week on my fact finding tour and that they might be able to get together then. I did tell her that I was going to get my resume prepared in case nothing improved. I had started on the docks for my company twenty years before while going to school at night and had been promoted a number of times after getting my degree so I have never really had to do that job seeking thing. I told her I was very nervous about a job search and would apologize ahead of time if I got a little frustrated and short with anyone.

She said she understood and we helped each other prepare supper. There was no sex later that night. We said goodnight to each other and I forced myself to give her a proper kiss on the lips and we exchanged assurances of our love for each other. I hoped my protestation of love sounded as sincere as hers. Surprisingly I slept despite the continued acid churning in my guts.

In the morning I was up at my usual time. I got out my work laptop and started a resume. My work computer and my personal one looked very similar so I didn't think Joyce would notice which one I was working on. I had no intention of printing it out so it didn't need access to the home printer.

After the rest of the family got up I made a point of playing card games and board games with the girls. I didn't really care if Joyce joined but she did. If she thought this was strange behavior for me I didn't really care. If she pressed I would just tell her that the thought of losing my job made me realize how important my girls were. They were growing up and I was losing touch with them as new interests were grabbing their attention at all times. They were even talking about boys in a positive light. When had boys gone from yucky to yummy?

It was an enjoyable day. The girls were informed that I was going to be gone from Sunday afternoon until Friday. They were sad that they wouldn't see me but I promised we could Skype if they wanted.

We called out for pizza and then found a couple of movies on Netflix that they had been wanting to see and had popcorn and pop for snacks. It was a great evening, one I didn't think we would ever repeat. I firmly believed that by this time next week our family would be shattered.

After the girls went to bed I got out a bottle of whiskey and made up a whiskey and coke. Joyce had a wine cooler and we just sat on the couch together and watched another movie without speaking much.

I was surprised that Joyce wanted to make love when we went to bed. There had been no prolonged foreplay, no kissing, caressing or even suggestive comments to lead me to believe she was horny. She just put on the bare minimum sleeping attire of one of my T-shirts and a pair of panties before getting into bed with me and then started to kiss me like she wasn't ever going to see me again. She acted like she was going to be without sex for the next week or so. Maybe the guys and she had not made final plans yet to keep her from being too lonely while I was slated to be gone.

I won't describe our lovemaking except to say that it was more fucking on my part than lovemaking. Usually I try to make sure she is ready for penetration by paying attention to her fabulous tits by teasing them until they ache and her nipples are like diamonds. Then it is time for oral and I try to make sure her clit is well stimulated before climbing on board. Not tonight. Making love was the farthest thing from my mind. My cock got hard and I gave her nipples a token pinching before using a little lube on her clit and external lips. Then I got over her and slammed my cock home.

Joyce squealed at the sudden impalement and tried to ask me to slow down but I wasn't into nice and steady. I was into getting my own orgasm and as fast as possible. This might be the last time we have sex and because I know what kind of slut she really is I didn't care if she looked back on this evening with any kind of nostalgia. For all I cared right then the final nice thing about the evening was when Amy and Jamie whipped me and Joyce in a game of ten point Pitch.

I slammed into her over and over and just as she was starting to like the hard sex I stopped and acted like I was shooting my load. I flexed my keigel muscle and made my cock swell and jerk and I made the usual groaning noises before pulling out abruptly and flopping on my side.

"Oh, Baby, that was good. Thank you." I rolled over and feigned going to sleep immediately. I think Joyce was too shocked to reply. Also, for the second time in a row I didn't make any attempt to help her clean up her sloppy pussy. She needed to get used to that as I am sure that none of her fuck buddies help her clean up after she played punching bag with the lot of them.

She got up and went to the bathroom to clean up, I presume. I also presume she noticed that there was no semen to clean up as she stopped in the doorway before turning off the bathroom light. Through my barely open eyes I could see her contemplating me before coming and resuming her position in bed. There was no good night kiss or terms of endearment that night.

Chapter Four

Sunday I got up and announced to the family that I was intending to attend church services at 10:00. We aren't regular attendees but do go more often than not. Joyce begged off saying she had a headache but Amy and Jamie got dressed and we went off. It was too bad that Joyce didn't attend as the sermon was about faithfulness. I chuckled to myself about the irony of my marriage being over and the timing of the message that was lost on so many people on so many levels.

Amy looked questioningly at me as I smiled but didn't ask anything. During our short ride home, though, she did ask why I was smiling. "Baby, you are young still and see a lot of black and white in your life but there will come a day when you see a lot less clear cut positive from negative and your resolve to be faithful will be tested. It is not only being faithful to God or Jesus, but also faithful to your family, your closest friends, maybe a spouse or even your employer. And when do you actually become unfaithful? Is it when you don't defend your sister or family when someone says something derogatory? Is it when someone says something against God or Jesus? Is it when you flirt with a new boy instead of being with your boyfriend? There are always justifications to make unfaithfulness seem okay but are they really?"

She obviously was confused. I was hitting her with a lot for a young teenager to deal with but I just wanted her to think. That was all I could really do, ask my daughters to think.

I went on. "And what is the consequence of a lack of faith in God, your sister, your family, your boyfriend, or your employer? Do you lose the trust that you have or, even worse, lose someone completely and never have a good relationship with that person again?"

"Trust is hard to gain and so easily lost. A wrong word or action damages the relationship we have and then it is so very hard to get it back. Sometimes the action or comment is so damaging that there is no trust. Let's say, for example, that I decide that you are wrong about something. Even though you are my daughter and we love each other, I could make such a stink about what I believe you did wrong that you do not trust me to ever believe you again. You might still say you love me like a daughter should but you might not ever want to have anything to do with me in the future. Because of what I did you then have lost trust and doubt my faithfulness in regards to you."

By now Jamie was listening intently also. "But, Dad, you wouldn't do that to us would you?"

"No, Honey, I would not intentionally do that to you but this is where the gray comes in. What if I did that unintentionally? What if I was talking to my mother, for instance, and you overheard when I said that I believed you were not smart enough to graduate school and lead a good life but that I believed you would get pregnant and drop out of school and go on welfare? How would that make you feel?"

They both said that they would not like that at all. When I asked how they would feel toward me personally they said they would be very sad. I then explained that this was an example of unfaithfulness on my part. It would not be intended to hurt but would hurt nonetheless. It might even lead to the destruction of our family.

Amy brought me back to the sermon. "But why were you smiling when the preacher talked about faithfulness?"

"Baby, I was thinking about how many times I have witnessed little and big examples of unfaithfulness and about how, every time a person guilty of being unfaithful, tried to use various excuses including how he or she never meant to hurt anyone when that person set out to be unfaithful. It is a lesson that is so hard to learn and so easy to forget."

We were pulling up in the driveway and I parked outside as always. The girls quickly bundled up against the winter breeze and went inside. I locked the car and followed. I got inside just as Joyce was asking how the service had gone.

The look on her face was priceless as Amy and Jamie both started to talk about being faithful. They cited the examples in their own way and about how they hoped no one ever did them wrong. They even talked about trust and how they were so glad they had parents who were good people and never had to worry about whether they couldn't trust either of us. Apparently my examples had made them see how a lack of trust and faith had ruined so many of their friends' relationships.

Joyce was quick to squash the look of horror on her face. She tried to change the subject but the girls were very focused on the topic and wouldn't stop until we sat down to eat. I don't say grace very often but today I lowered my head and spoke about how grateful I was for my food, my faith, and my family and the girls both said "Amen." Not surprisingly Joyce didn't echo the sentiment.

She tried a few bites but then said her head was hurting again and left the table and went to the bedroom. I told the girls that I hoped I hadn't given their mother the same virus that had affected me the other day. For myself I was happy as a lark. Maybe she was getting an idea of what was coming if she was found out.

After lunch I chatted and played some games with the girls until I decided it was time to pack for my "trip." The bedroom was dark when I went in. I turned on the bathroom light so that I could see but hopefully the light wouldn't hurt Joyce's eyes. Actually I didn't care but I had to keep up appearances for a short time longer.

I could see she had been crying but was now asleep. I don't think it was a restful sleep as she kept muttering in her sleep and then thrashing around at times as though she was having a nightmare. Just desserts in my mind.

I finished packing a bag and then called for an Uber driver to take me to the airport. I had previously told Joyce that I didn't want my car sitting in the long term lot. We had intended that she and the girls would take me but now that Joyce was not feeling well that was out of the question.

I woke Joyce to inform her that I was leaving. She jumped out of bed and grabbed me and held me close, almost as though she wasn't going to see me again. She kissed me over and over and tried to get me to stay. I don't know if she was feeling that guilty or whether she really was going to miss me. I told her I was sorry but I did have to go. She started to cry again and collapsed on the bed as I turned to leave.

I closed the door to the bedroom and then went into the spare bedroom and started up my laptop and made sure that nothing would be noticed on a cursory look in the room.

I went downstairs to wait on my driver and kissed the girls goodbye and asked them to care for their mother. Being the great girls that they were they quickly agreed but then hit me with the fact that Joyce had arranged for them to stay with my parents this coming week and they wouldn't be home much. Since I knew why Joyce was doing this I didn't question them. They thought it would be cool to stay with the Grams, as they called my parents, and still go to school.

The text that said my driver was there prevented me from saying much more. I kissed them goodbye again and headed out with my bag.

The driver dropped me off at the United terminal and I went inside and headed straight for the closest rental car outlet. I chose a medium sized sedan that was grey in color. I wanted to blend in this week. I then headed out to the hotel which was on the opposite side of the city from home and work. Jim and I had felt this would allow me to go out and about with little chance of being spotted. I was actually going to get some real work done by visiting a few different companies and observing their distribution processes.

I figured that nothing would happen on Sunday night unless Joyce went out. It was starting to look as though any get together would be at our house later in the week. I sincerely hoped it would be sooner than later. My gut was eating me up and I was taking both long acting and short acting antacids to try and stop the acids from burning my insides up.

I went out for a bit and grabbed some pop and crackers for snacking. Hopefully I would burp a lot and the crackers would absorb the acid and make me feel better. I really didn't want any heavy, hard to digest food at all.

I checked the feed from the cameras. They were working like a charm. The girls were watching a show on TV and Joyce was up and talking on her phone. I concentrated on her conversation and was very frustrated when I could only hear one side, her side, of the call. "Yes, he is gone. . . No, not tonight, I have the girls here. . .They are going to their grandparents tomorrow and then we might be able to get together. . .Will it just be you?. . .Okay, I would like that. . .Who, Lisa? Have I met her?. . .How does she know about. . .I guess that is okay if you say so. . ."

The call went on for a bit longer but I didn't hear anything else of interest. They might or might not get together on Monday night. If they did then this will end sooner. I would just have to wait and see. All of my other plans were now on hold.

I let the recorder keep track of the events in my house while I tried to get some sleep. It was my turn to have nightmares of what I believed would be happening in my absence. As angry as I was about the whole thing it didn't prevent my subconsciousness from coming up with strange scenarios. Sometimes I was present when Joyce cuckolded me. All of the participants were laughing at me and pointing out how little I could satisfy my wife and keep her faithful.

Other dreams had me tied to a chair while out of focus gay men made me do things to them. All the while the four assholes were making fun of me and my endowment or lack thereof. Each nightmare always contained remarks or laughter about how clueless or inept I was. I finally gave up and sat in a chair and watched infomercials until I couldn't see straight. Then I fell into a less troubled sleep until the sun was high in the sky.

Chapter Five

My immediate plans were to lay low today. I would check in with Jim and find out anything I could. Since it was so late when I finally roused myself I decided to forego breakfast and just take an early lunch.

I had a good but light lunch as my stomach was still churning at times. I was trying to decide if I would bust up their first night fucking or wait until a second night. Would there even be a second night or would they all be satisfied with one night and then wait for the Christmas party in a few weeks? I just knew I wanted to regain my manhood, if not in their eyes, in my own mind by confronting them in the act.

I checked the video files. There was really nothing to see or hear, just the normal morning routines of the kids getting up and Joyce getting them ready for school and staying over with their grandparents. I suppose that would end when I kicked the bitch out of my life. I sighed. So much change coming in such a short period of time. I hoped that my kids and I survived the lessons we were about to endure.

After they left the house the system shut down. I had a full day to kill. Some of it was doing my regular work. Just because I was gone on a fact finding tour (Hah! Hah!), didn't mean that I didn't have stuff to do. It only took a couple of hours and I was ready to be bored again. I ordered room service. Since there was a slight risk of seeing someone that I might know we had decided I would keep as low a profile as possible. With the rented car and being here under the company name and not my own we had felt recognition would be minimal. After all we only had to fool about 5 or 6 people, not the FBI.

I was planning on getting down to the pool for some exercise each afternoon. I have a little tummy and could use the exercise from swimming. That was one of the reasons we were going to put in a pool in the backyard but I guess that was now a pipe dream. If she got the house in a divorce I certainly wasn't going to put the pool in for her to entertain her fuck buddies there. "Nope, not I," said the little boy. I would burn the place down before helping her out. Actually I would sell the place just to fuck with her, well, as long as it didn't hurt my girls.

Once again I was faced with the great unknown of how to punish my wayward wife but not hurt my girls. If we divorced I would lose. If we stayed together and she continued to fuck around, I would lose. If I left the house I couldn't afford to have a decent life as too much of my earnings would be used to keep Joyce and the girls in the house, so I lose. If I kill myself there would be a fixed amount of money from insurance but it would run out too soon for the girls to finish college, so they lose.

These thoughts kept running around and around. All of the stories about cheating wives usually had the man getting his revenge and then walking away with the fortune that he had made but I couldn't see that happening in my case as I didn't have a fortune to start with. If I were as rich as Bill Gates, then maybe, but I am not.

Jim did call late in the afternoon to give me an update. He told me that there were some interesting phone calls between Mark and the rest of the managers along with some emails. He didn't elaborate I suppose as he wasn't sure that I wasn't on board with the shenanigans. I thanked him and then checked the video files again. Nothing to report. Thank goodness we didn't have a cat or dog to trigger the videos randomly.