Office Christmas Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later there were three more cop cars on the scene. Hell, I wondered if a SWAT team and hostage negotiator would show up next. I was surprised that a news team hadn't overheard the obvious radio traffic and jumped the call also.

Finally order was restored. The men were all cited for public indecency for being naked on my lawn. Whatever tale they spun to explain themselves was obviously not believed by the cops but they were finally allowed to drive away. The wives were cited for assault. After one of the cops came and talked to me, he then told me that the DA would probably drop the charges against the women and just give them a stern warning. The wives then left to continue discussions at home.

Joyce was told to go into the house and pack a bag. She was also allowed to fully dress. Lisa then was going to drive her to a hospital for treatment of her broken nose along with the severe scratch marks she had endured at the hands of the wronged women. Lisa would probably need treatment also as she as scratched as much as Joyce.

Now they turned their attention to me. It was pretty obvious what the hell had happened and that was why they kept me for last I suppose. Obviously none of the other participants had sworn out a complaint against me as I was not in bracelets yet.

I had taken the camera and harness off before they came to speak to me. I had also swapped out the memory card and the only video they now could see was from after I came out of the house. I wasn't going to try and implicate myself and then try to defend my actions. I don't believe the DA would be too happy to see me shoot the assholes, even with beanbags. Nope, there would not be a stern warning for me.

I told them the high points of my past week. I also kept to the story of being sent out of town and that I had just happened to come home this evening and found the orgy going on. I admitted to becoming very distraught and losing my temper and that I had thrown the bunch out of my house. At least Joyce didn't do this supreme act of disloyalty with our daughters in the house. We all agreed that was good, if there was any good to come out of it.

They finally seemed satisfied but did ask about work on Friday. I believe they didn't want a repeat or escalation of this. I told them I would call in late for work and talk to the C.E.O. before going in. They were happy to hear that I don't normally work in the same building. Before leaving me I was sternly warned about any further violence. One of the cops tried to lecture me as he almost busted out laughing about the way I had handled it. As he turned away he gave me the expended shell he had found on the floor of the bedroom.

He winked and whispered that I needed to police the room before any other cops came back. It didn't look good that the small beanbags and the shells were still in plain sight. He then turned and tossed a beanbag to his partner.

I went inside and called my daughters and let them know I would be picking them up on Friday night and that we needed to talk about their mother. I couldn't inform them that Joyce was now gone from the house over the phone. It needed to be done face to face.

I then pulled up the home phone number of Jerome White that I had looked up on the employee files while getting the phone numbers of the wives and Bill's girlfriend.

"Hey, Jerome, this is Doug Fuller. I hear that you want to party with me at the Christmas Party. I just want to know if you planned to give me a kiss after you shoot sperm all over my face."

End of part 1

There will be a part 2 where I have to deal with Joyce and Jerome.