Office Christmas Party Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then at 5:00 the laptop dinged to show that the video recorder had been turned on. It was set to record automatically in case I had been gone but I was able to watch, well in this case, listen to half a phone call again. Joyce must have been in the kitchen so I only had voice. "Yes, Mark, come on over. I am alone and ready for some fun. Are the others coming? . . . Darn, I was hoping for all of you. I guess it couldn't be helped. . .Thursday, you say. Everyone can attend then? Good, I will see you in an hour. Make sure you guys take your Viagra. Hah, Hah!"

I decided to record this evening's activities and wait for Thursday for the interdiction. I had a plan for them all to put the fear of God into them and I wanted to get them all, well, at least as many as I could. Mr. Jerome White would have to wait for another day.

Mark, Bill, and Chuck showed up a few minutes after 6:00. Joyce had taken the time to shower and shave her legs, underarms and her cunt for them. She then put on a simple baby doll nightie and was ready for them to show up. She also had a couple of mixed drinks, I suppose to make sure she was relaxed and ready.

When the trio got to my house I heard them before seeing them. They were talking about how their wives, in the case of Mark and Chuck, and Bill's girlfriend all thought the three were at a high level office meeting. The subject was what to do with an underperforming part of the management team, namely me. They all had a great laugh as they took in Joyce's appearance. Joyce was, at first, put out that they were laughing at me but when the three started to play with her body and get her hot and she forgot all about how they were treating me.

Soon they were moving her toward the bedroom. Not stopping at the guest bedroom, nope they headed straight for the master bedroom. Had they been there before? I mean, it's not hard to find but it isn't the first door on that hallway. Unerringly they went right to the bed that we had conceived our babies on and stripped Joyce of her last piece of clothing, her special bra that kept her fantabulous tits up and out for examination. Chuck and Mark leached onto a nipple each and started to suck as though their lives depended on it.

Joyce was moaning and begging for more use of her tits as they massaged the breast meat as they sucked. Bill was reaching between her legs and she moved her feet apart to let him gain entrance to her honey pot. He soon had three fingers banging away at her cunt.

From that point on I couldn't watch. Between the sex and the comments about me I was turned off immediately. The three men made constant disparaging comments about my ability to keep my wife satisfied. She couldn't answer most of the time as one or the other had his cock in her mouth while someone else was fucking her pussy. They seemed to be leaving her ass alone. I would think that as a whore she would be giving that tight hole up but I was mistaken. Maybe Thursday being made air tight was on the agenda.

I let the recorder keep the record of the night's activities and had a good supper sent up while watching a sporting event. My dreams that night were full of all of them including Joyce making fun of me. I didn't get much rest.

Tuesday and Wednesday I went out and shopped for some gifts for my daughters. This was shaping up to be a bad Christmas but they needed something to grab onto. Since they were twelve I decided they needed a stuffed toy or two. I went through store after store looking for something large enough to be a huggable toy as they might need an object to hold onto as they tried to make sense of all of this craziness that was coming.

Finally I found a couple of right sized stuffed toys to give to them. I almost cried when I held the toys in the hotel room later. The loss of innocence was something I was so against doing but it was going to have to be done.

I slept better Wednesday night knowing there was going to be retribution on Thursday. Jim had called in the evening and told me that his investigation of Mark and the gang had turned up some interesting facts. There were discrepancies in expense reports and even business trips that seemed to be less business and more playing around that need explanation. Jim said that he would announce that I would be back on Friday and ready to go to work. Privately I hoped I would be in a state to do so.

Chapter Six

Thursday morning I checked in with my number two on the dock. She told me that there were many rumors about me. Most had me fired and gone already. I laughed and told her to keep the faith. I told her I would be returning sometime on Friday. She said it would serve those thinking I was fired right when I showed up. There was nothing else out of the ordinary going on so we ended the call.

I went to the pool and swam for about an hour. Daily swims were already helping me feel better. I don't know if it was the exercise or just the repetitious activity that was helping both my physical and my psychological outlook. My stomach wasn't churning as much. A couple of other plans had now been accomplished and I was ready to get my farce of a marriage over.

The recorders had captured more voice on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Joyce had told Mark how much she enjoyed him and the others. I don't know what she liked about it except the constant fucking as they weren't hung better than me. We had certainly had wild sex on multiple occasions and could still do so if she wanted. Apparently she just did want but not with me.

At a little after 5:00 the video cameras and the microphones picked up activity again. Joyce was home and she immediately hit the shower and must have shaved again so there would be no stubble. She put on some music that she liked. I recognized the playlist as her "playing around" list. She must have wanted it to help her get into the mood.

When she reappeared from the bathroom she looked great and eminently fuckable. I just wished that she was doing this for me and not for those scuzzballs. She proceeded to lotion herself all over and then lubed her pussy and her ass.

When the door bell rang I was a little curious which of the dickheads would show up first. I was surprised when my naked wife showed Lisa Priest in first. They kissed and fondled each other for a bit in the living room before heading back to the bedroom. I was once again flabbergasted. Until last week I would never believe my loving wife would cheat on me, let alone have gang bangs, and now I find out she is also bisexual.

Well, it was time to get my revenge. I closed the laptop and checked out of the hotel. I figured by the time I drove across town all of the players would be there and fucking my wife. It did take about an hour before everything was processed and I was on my way. I called for an Uber to meet me at the rental place where I could drop off the car and then the driver got me home to my driveway. My timing seemed to be right as there were five cars parked in my drive and on the street in front of the house.

I had debated with myself about how much damage I would do to the cars when I found them but I decided that if they were to get divorced any vandalism would reduce their wives getting the maximum from the cheaters. I decided to let some air out of each tire on each vehicle. If they didn't watch out the tires could be ruined. When I was finished there was probably only 15 pounds per square inch of air left in each tire.

Now for the people inside.

I eased the front door open. I expected them to be in the bedroom but I didn't want to spoil the surprise of my entrance. Yep, they must be in the master bedroom as I didn't see anything but clothes spread around. New idea time, I quickly searched the slacks and found their car keys. A quick switch and each guy had someone else's keys. If they tried to leave rapidly they would be slowed while sorting everything out.

I debated pissing on their clothes but decided my bladder wasn't full enough to do justice to that idea. I needed to stick with my plan.

I went to the basement and opened my gun safe and pulled out my trusty 12 gauge shotgun. It was an old pump model I use for goose hunting. It takes a 3" magnum shell. I had already taken the plug out so five shells would fit instead of the usual 3. The shells were specially marked and ready to inflict maximum non-lethal damage.

I was counting on the shock value of me bursting in and then the shotgun to disrupt their activities and send a message to not fuck with me.

I sent a message via text to the group I had previously set up. The wives of Mark, Chuck and Ted and Bill's girlfriend would be getting a message to come to my address and find out what they did when supposedly at evening meetings or bowling. I planned on their significant others arriving at the house while the assholes were still sorting out their keys.

I attached a digital recorder to a harness that went around my chest. It was usually reserved for when I went bike riding but it would serve as extra video to the events about to unfold. Now was the time to disrupt Joyce and friends.

I crept back upstairs and headed for the bedroom. I stopped in the hallway out of sight of the participants since the door was open and I could hear their grunts, moans and comments.

I swung into the doorway and chambered the first round. It's amazing how loud that is in an enclosed space. In that time I saw a whole lot and later after looking at the videos I saw even more detail. Joyce was on her knees in the middle of the bed with Chuck pounding away at her. I couldn't see if he was in her ass or her pussy but he was slamming into her as she had her head down in Lisa's crotch. I assumed that Joyce was doing some muff diving on her female lover. I also noticed multiple stripes on Joyce's ass and legs and her ass was bright red.

Mark, Ted and Bill were standing and making comments until they heard me.

I shot Mark in the nuts with the first round and chambered the second. I didn't realize that I was yelling at the time but the video revealed that I was screaming, "YOU BITCH WHORE AND ALL YOU FUCKERS NEED TO DIE!" I shot Ted and Bill in the chest. I still had two rounds and Chuck was next. Mark was bent over clutching his nutsack and Ted and Bill went down from the force of the rounds and were wheezing while trying to catch their breaths.

My fourth round caught Chuck in his nutsack from the rear. He had just started to turn and look at the disruption when I nailed him. He howled like a banshee and slammed into Joyce and made her face slam into Lisa. Lisa had been pulling Joyce into her crotch so her fingers were entwined in her long hair. The pain from having Joyce slam into her crotch must have made her jerk as she pulled Joyce's hair and caused more injury. Then my fifth round hit her in the face and she slammed her head back against the solid wood headboard and must have stunned her as her noises of pain suddenly stopped.

I was still yelling about killing them. Chuck was clutching his nuts as he fell to the side. The bean bag rounds I had secured from my cop friend were non-lethal but very painful in the enclosed space of my bedroom.

Joyce pulled herself back from Lisa's vagina and showed that she had a nasty bloody nose. I almost laughed. I hoped she broke her stupid nose. Now I could see that she also had whip marks on her wondrous tits and I was amazed to see diaper pins stuck through her nipples. She was grabbing at her face because of the pain. Her tits must have hurt also as she grimaced with more pain as she moved and her arms touched her breasts.

I went over to Mark and bumped him with the butt of my shotgun. "Get out of my house, asshole and take your fucking idiot buddies with you. I will be talking with Jim Davies in the morning. If I see any of you I will shoot you and not with a fucking beanbag. If I ever see any of you again I will do so much damage that you will wonder if you will ever see, hear or speak again. I won't kill you. I'll let your wives and girlfriends do that."

I grabbed him and shoved him out the door. He was still whimpering about his sore nuts. Ted and Bill were still trying to catch their breath so they didn't give me any fight when I grabbed them and shoved them out after Mark.

Chuck was also clutching his nuts and moaning. I slapped him in the face to get his attention. "Did you hear me when I talked to Mark?"

He moaned and shook his head. I got close to his ear and yelled. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU FUCKING BASTARD. IF I SEE YOU AGAIN I WILL SHOOT YOU AND NOT WITH A FUCKING BEANBAG. I WILL MAKE YOU BLIND AND UNABLE TO HEAR OR ABLE TO FATHER CHILDREN. DO YOU GET ME ASSHOLE?"

He nodded that time. "GOOD, NOW GET OUT OF MY BED YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I grabbed his leg and dragged him off the bed and his head and body smacked on the floor as he came off the bed. He kept hold of his nuts as I dragged him to the living room and dropped his leg. The other three had shuffled off to the side as I brought him out.

I hauled off and hit Mark in the mouth as hard as I could. His head shot back and struck the wall and he rebounded into my fist into his gut. "Call the cops, asshole, and swear out a complaint. I want you to. I want to go to jail tonight so that I will be even more pissed off tomorrow. The cops might confiscate my guns but you don't know if I have any hidden guns. I may come looking for you."

As I turned I backhanded Bill and he dropped to the floor. Ted cringed away from me as I glared at him. "You fucking assholes believed that I was a clueless cuck but now you know that I have friends that won't put up with shit like you. Not only did you fuck my wife but you planned to drug and rape me. My anger knows no depths. You had better hide because I am getting more pissed by the minute. Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you."

He grabbed a pile of clothes and headed for the door. The other three shit heads painfully grabbed their clothes and slinked out behind him. As they exited I heard some yelling from outside. I smiled to myself. It seemed that someone close to the assholes had come to my house to visit. As much as I wanted to see what was happening there I still had a couple of bitches to deal with.

I put the shotgun into the closet and shut the door as I went back into the bedroom. Joyce was still trying to stop the blood coming from her nose and Lisa was just starting to come back to full awareness. I went to Lisa. "YOU FUCKING CUNT! YOU COME TO MY HOUSE, ABUSE MY WIFE AND THEN FUCK HER ON MY BED! I STOOD UP FOR YOU LAST YEAR WHEN YOU ABUSED THAT POOR NEW SECRETARY AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? GET YOUR SKANKY ASS UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TAKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT WITH YOU."

She shook her head as though she was still trying to clear it. I shook her by the shoulders and her head flopped around. "DO YOU HEAR ME?"

She nodded her head. "YOU GET THE SAME FUCKING WARNING THOSE ASSHOLES GOT. I SEE YOU I FUCKING SHOOT YOU. I WON'T KILL YOU BUT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU CAN'T SEE OR HEAR ANYMORE AND YOU CERTAINLY WON'T WANT TO FUCK EVER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

She looked up at me and nodded. She moved slowly to try and stand. Her crotch must have hurt a lot from Joyce being slammed into it. Too fucking bad. I shoved her toward Joyce. "Like I said before, take this piece of shit with you. She doesn't live here anymore."

Joyce looked up with a look of disbelief. "You don't mean that do you, Honey?"

"Since I found out what the fuck you and these other bastards and that bitch were doing behind my back I have been trying to figure out what to do with your lying, cheating ass. I finally decided that I won't reward you by divorcing you. I don't want you around my daughters as your cheating fucking ways might rub off on them so I decided that you have to move out. I rented an efficiency apartment in the same building Lisa lives in. You can use it or live with her, I don't care, but you don't live here anymore. When I am less pissed at you I will talk with you. You can call my daughters and can visit here when I am present but that is it. You pay your own way. You have the car and you have a good job."

I pulled her up off the bed. With a shove towards Lisa I gave her my final thought. "Until I get over being pissed at what you have done to me, our marriage, our families, and especially my daughters I will warn you like I warned the others. I will shoot you and make you blind and deaf and I will make sure you never enjoy sex again. I might go to jail but I will get out and my anger will know no boundaries. Call the cops if you want. I will go to jail and then get out. I have hidden a couple of guns where no one will find them. I will have my revenge on anything you try to do to me. Do you understand?"

She stood there trying to stem the flow of blood and seemed to not comprehend what I had just told her. "But I am your wife, you can't do that to me. I love you."

I laughed. A line from a movie came unbidden. "That's a damned strange kind of love." She didn't like it after I said it out loud. I shrugged. "Oh, well, I tried. Now get the fuck out of my house before I reload the gun and use regular shells. I'll fuck up your tits first."

Now she understood the depth of my anger. We had both been so proud of her amazing tits and the thought of me mangling them deliberately was more than she could stand. She turned and followed Lisa out the door.

I looked around and found a duffle bag with various torture instruments in it. I figured it belonged to Lisa so I took it to the front door. The sight I beheld was immensely satisfying. The guys were still trying to get their slacks on while the wives of Mark, Chuck and Ted were berating them. Bill's girlfriend must have just decided to blow me off or Bill off. That didn't mean that he wasn't getting abuse from them. They were yelling at him as much as their wayward husbands.

One of the neighbors, I don't know which one, must have called the cops because of the racket. Hell, this nice neighbor may have heard the gun shots and called then. I just know that there was a sizable number of neighbors who were outside watching the circus that my marriage have degraded to when a squad car arrived and the two officers got out to try and figure out what the hell was going on.

I took a seat on the porch and waited. They would get to me when the rest of the noise was taken care of. It was almost comical. The wives didn't stop yelling at the almost naked men who were still trying to sort out their key problem. Of course the men didn't want to talk to the cops. Each one sent furtive looks my way as though I was crazy enough to get my gun and shoot them where they stood. I just smiled at them and nodded. I was not a cuckold any longer. The horns I wore now were those of a ram, one that would put the hurt to them.

Lisa and Joyce were trying to get into Lisa's car before anyone spotted them. Oops. One of the wives, I don't know which one, spotted them and called attention to the women. I don't think they knew Lisa and that she was a co-conspirator. It didn't seem to matter. They immediately attacked both women. Joyce had snagged a long lightweight coat from the front closet and Lisa had managed to slip her top and skirt on. The clothing wasn't on for long. The three wives attacked and started pulling hair, at least on Joyce since Lisa's hair was cropped close to her skull, and biting and kicking.

The cops then tried to separate the combatants. There were somewhat successful but it is hard to pull three women off two other women when they have handfuls of hair, breasts, and whatever other parts they could grab while the two being attacked are trying to get away. Thank goodness the cops had ballistic vests on. They absorbed some of the blows that came their way as they pulled everyone apart.