Office Conquest Pt. 01

Story Info
A sexual relationship develops between co-workers.
1.9k words
4.66
7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 6:30 on an unusually warm February morning in downtown St. Louis. A light rain was falling and a thick fog had settled over the city. It was still pitch dark and only the traffic lights were clearly visible through the early morning shadows. An ungodly hour to be pulling into the garage. But Jean's heart and mind were racing. The text from Eric had come the night before. "Be here early tomorrow."

She knew what that meant. This had been going on for several weeks now. Eric had caught her eye from her initial job interview. He was a hard man to get to know but one who she found very easy on the eyes. He was unyielding, arrogant and authoritative. It was that last part the formed the basis of her attraction. He could be a total ass but he was undeniably all man. He was good looking. He was rugged. He was strong. He was insanely confident. He knew what he wanted and he went for it without hesitation. And what he wanted was her.

It began during an office holiday party in an old area near the brewery known simply as Soulard. It was a rowdy night of drinking for those who remained until the end. Late that evening Eric was standing back by the bathroom when Jean passed him on the way to the ladies' room. Up until that moment there had been only occasional suggestive comments or small talk. But she found herself watching him constantly in the office. She hoped he did the same to her. God she wanted him.

Walking by Eric, Jean instinctively placed her hand on his chest and lightly brushed against him. As she went into the bathroom it embarrassed her slightly that she had done that, and she hoped he wouldn't be upset. To her surprise, he was still standing in the exact same spot as she exited the restroom. He was waiting for her. "When are you leaving?" He asked before adding, "I'm only here because you are." It caught her off guard and a few minutes later when it was time to leave Jean looked around to find Eric. But he was gone. Damn! "Why did I hesitate?" She asked herself. She walked out with a few co-workers and she separated from them at the door to head to her car a few blocks away. As she walked alone a vehicle slowed on the street to her left. When the passenger window went down, she saw it was Eric. "Need a ride?" he asked.

Jean was not about to let the opportunity slip away a second time. She got into his car and his hand immediately touched her leg and remained there. Jesus, he was confident. Eric drove past her car and turned right at the next street before pulling into an open spot away from any streetlights. He immediately leaned toward her and pulled her firmly into him. They kissed and ran their hands wildly over each other. It was exactly as Jean imagined it would be. He was forceful in everything he did and on this night so was she. Her hands quickly found his belt and the zipper on his slacks. She was not stopping.

The next few minutes were a blur as Eric drove slowly abound the back streets of Soulard while Jeans lips were wrapped tightly around his hard cock. He held the wheel with one hand and the back of her head with the other. He knew just how he wanted it, and soon Jean did too. She could tell he was getting close when he pulled into another vacant spot off an alley. There he stopped the car and started fucking her mouth while now holding her head with both hands. His pace was frantic and the blowjob had turned into a total throat fuck. He was about to cum and when he did it was a thick flood. Jean moaned as Eric filled her mouth. She had never taken a load like this. His hands remained on her head, grabbing her by the hair, as he forced her down for the last few moments of his pleasure. He was in total control. He would later tell her that he enjoyed watching her struggle to swallow it all. Finally, she raised her head up and said, "you must have waited for this as long as I have.' Jean drove home that night amazed at what had just happened and with Eric's taste still on her lips. One thing she was certain of - it would happen again.

From there it became a regular occurrence. Whenever Eric felt the urge, a text would arrive. Jean would meet him away from the office at lunch time, after work, or early in the morning like this. Thus far, the scenarios were all basically the same. She would give him a slow deep blowjob until he was drained. His hand would go down the back of her pants or skirt and he would finger her while she satisfied him. This time Jean hoped she would be as satisfied as he had been during those previous sessions. The encounters had only served to amplify the desire she felt for this man.

Jean parked on the ground level a spot away from his car, even though they were the only two in the garage that early. Her hands were shaking as she pressed the elevator button. She was already wet. As she stepped into the lobby, she noticed that all the office lights were still turned off. A small lamp was all that appeared to be on in the back corner office. Eric's office. The same office where Jean so desperately wanted to be fucked this morning.

She was wearing his favorite black leather skirt with thigh high stockings and a satin blouse. Jean was a full-figured woman, and she knew how to show off her curves. The blouse accentuated her large breasts while the skirt fit tightly against her big, soft ass. She was all MILF and Eric loved the entire package.

Jean walked into Eric's office and came around his desk to find him sitting in his chair. His pants had been discarded and he was stroking what was a very hard cock. Eric's cock was built just like he was - not overly long, but thick and strong. "Unbutton you blouse and show me your big tits." It was the first time in all their encounters that she had the time, the space and the privacy to stand in front of him so that he could admire her.

His voice sounded firmer that morning than she had ever heard before. Jean did as she was told. With trembling hands, she unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra straps down over her shoulders. She caressed each breast before letting them hang out in the open. Eric was fixated on them and was hard as a rock. He instructed her to get on her hands and knees and slowly crawl to him. When she reached him, Eric firmly took the back of her head and pressed her mouth against his balls. With his free hand he reached up and turned the lamp off on his credenza. The room was completely dark as Jean ran her tongue slowly overly his balls. A few minutes later, Eric said the words she so wanted to hear. "I'm going to fuck you today."

As he said that he lifted her up by the hair and put Jean on her back on top of the desk. Eric remained in his chair and held her legs up and apart just behind each knee. He ordered Jean to reach down and pull her panties to the side. She was dripping wet. In a single decisive motion, Eric buried his face between her thighs and engulfed Jean's clit. He released her legs, and she wrapped them tightly around his head. Both of Eric's hands encircled Jean's wide hips and pulled her forward - hard against his tongue while her hands were now running through his hair. There was no need to pull him closer as the pressure was already like nothing she had ever experienced before. Jean began to shake, and she was starting to cum. At that moment Eric stood up and lifted her entire lower body off the desk. Jean humped his face wildly and the orgasm hit her like a train. It was the single most intense feeling she had ever experienced. Jean was completely at his command.

Eric slowed the pace and backed off from Jean's swollen clit, knowing that he had just taken her over the edge. "Turn around", he said. Still shaken by her powerful orgasm, Jean was soaking wet. And she knew what was about to happen.

Jean lowered her chest onto the desktop and stretched her arms out in front of her. As this moment she felt oddly relaxed as the orgasm had drained her. She felt the head of Eric's cock slide slowly up and down the entrance to her cunt until slowly pressing all the way in. She was surprised at how gently he entered her. But his patience didn't last long. As he worked back and forth, the pace quickened, and the urgency took over. He smacked her big ass repeatedly - and the last one hurt so badly that she screamed. Eric placed his hands on top of Jean's shoulders and got deeper with each thrust. She felt herself starting to let go again! Eric was close too and he reached down with his left hand and pulled her back by the hair. At that exact moment his right thumb suddenly plunged into Jean's asshole. She was being pulled back hard and yet rocked forward with each urgent thrust. By now, only her hands were still touching the desk as Eric worked her into a near standing position. She came hard for the second time in a few minutes and hoped that no one else had yet entered the building. The room was now filled with the sound of Jean's moans and of Eric's hips crashing hard and fast against her ass.

"I AM GOIING TO FUCKING CUM!!!" Eric announced with urgency. He pulled Jean roughly off the desk and to her knees. He then grabbed her head with both hands and fucked her mouth to the very back of her throat. When he started to shake, she knew it was going to happen. Jean kept her eyes fixed on his and it was all she could do not to gag as his cum shot straight to the back of her throat before he released her from his hold. Eric stumbled away to put his pants on and for a minute Jean remained on her hands and knees behind his desk. Eric's cum was oozing over her lower lip and dripping from her chin onto the floor below. She had just been handled more roughly than she had ever experienced in her life.

"Talk to you later" Eric so casually and so dismissively said. Jean didn't care as she had gotten just what she wanted. But before she walked out, she looked him straight in the face and with her finger pressed against his chest, said "Next time it's on my terms. Don't text me again until you're ready for that." She left the office totally spent and hoping that more adventures were waiting ahead. But she wondered how he had taken her challenge.

Meanwhile, Eric sat back in his chair and thought about the way Jean felt when he was deep inside her. The way she looked. The way she smelled. The way she tasted. The way she sounded.

And he picked up the phone and sent her another text....