Office Dynamics

Story Info
Just a boss and his girl.
820 words
4.48
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She playfully messages him in the morning about lifting up her skirt later and when he first lays eyes on her, she knows that is exactly what he is thinking about. The day is business as usual, but both anticipate the moment they will be left alone, to really get after the important things.

The workday is beyond frustrating. On any given Friday most everyone has left for the day by early afternoon, but today is different. There are more problems, more tasks, and more people. She just wants them all to leave. If they leave, he'll finally take me here, if they go, I can touch him, comfort him, make this stress dissolve. But they don't leave and the work keeps coming.

She closes the door to take a call and is immediately berated by a co-worker for the task at hand. She tries to listen, knowing that the office is empty and the time is running short. At some point, her boss checks in to see that all is okay and she wraps the call. They discuss the mysterious conflict, but that's really not what either wants to do. Deciding to let it all wait until Monday, he takes her hand and leads her into his office. This is what she's been hoping for all day.

He pulls her towards his desk, into his firm body, and kisses her. They devour each other like they can't get enough. She's tense and stressed and has to try hard to sink into this, to enjoy it, to relish it. He knows that this is her fantasy and he wants it to meet her expectations. He pulls her close, hands on her hips, kissing her sensually and enjoying her scent.

They stand together in the middle of the room connecting and she needs this moment to settle and reset from her previous mindset. She takes a minute to really breathe and focuses on the moment, but once she's there, things start to get good. As he kisses her, he grabs her hips, feels her body everywhere, and slinks her skirt up to her hips, just as she had fantasized.

Next, he spins her around, letting her sink into his muscular body while he slips his hands under her panties. She is wet enough to allow for his hands to find her clit and he focuses his efforts on her pleasure. She reaches back to feel him, hands on the back of his head and his hips. Her body starts to tremble under his touch and she moans out loud as she climaxes. He is leaning into her and she can feel his hardness against her, making her want him inside her.

He moves her to his desk, turns her around, and gently pushes her face down on it. Eager, she reaches back to undo his belt buckle and wants to feel his cock in her hands. They push and pull and play against each other, teasing one another until he can't wait any longer to be inside her. Tugging her panties aside, he penetrates and she moans as he fills her. He knows she likes limits, so he pulls her arms behind her back, holding them in place with a strong grip. She willingly sinks into this restriction on her. He uses her locked arms like a handle to push and pull her body against his hard cock as he fucks her.

He takes her from behind at first and she's thrilled. With one hand, he pins her arms to her back and the other pushes her head into the desk as he steadily pounds away at her. She's enjoying every second of this, and her moans of pleasure tell him so. He pauses for a minute, standing her up and turning her around. He lifts her and slides her bare ass onto the desk. Her body disrupts some of the desk paraphernalia and that feels both hot and risky. She lays flat, enjoying the idea of disturbing his organization, but soon is surprised to feel him growing even harder and pulsing inside her. He lifts her legs above her and asks if this is what she had in mind. She says yes, but really means, it exceeds her expectation. He keeps at it and she's in the thralls of deep penetration and satisfaction.

She takes a quick stock of things, laying on her back, on her boss' desk, being fucked by a man she loves and wants to obey, and can't really think of another reality she'd want to be in at the moment.

As he comes close to climax, she can feel him growing bigger and deeper. They lock eyes at the moment wanting to enjoy the connection that comes when deep satisfaction is shared between two people. He explodes inside her and they slowly settle into an embrace.

She'll never look at his desk the same again.