Office Encounters Pt. 02

Story Info
Diaries of a secret slut. Seduction of a male colleague.
2.3k words
4.13
4.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since Pete had blocked me. Although I knew he did it for the right reasons, we were both being tempted to push the limits and it was only meant to be a bit of heavy flirting and teasing. I smiled at myself about how that had turned so quickly into a risky blow job in the office. But I was frustrated. The age old cliché. You want something more when you're denied it. Although I'd played nice for the last couple of weeks and gone back to acting how we were before, I was confident Pete could still be tempted. Pete had done well to keep his distance but I had noticed he had increased his flirting and the attention he had been paying to Sophie in the last couple of weeks. I got the impression he was doing this on purpose. Probably disappointed that I hadn't chased after him and he'd been trying to make me a little jealous. Unfortunately, I can't lie, I was seething with jealousy. He obviously knew how to push my buttons. But I wasn't going to let him know that.

It was Pete's last week at work. And the perfect time to get him to come back round to my way of thinking. My very dirty, slutty way of thinking.

We had organised a hand over meeting together for our mutual client. I would be taking over the aspects of the work that Pete currently covered as well as the work I covered already. I planned on distracting from the original agenda as much as possible. I'd warn the leopard print dress that he'd dreamt about fucking me in to guarantee his attention. I noticed he was horny immediately. It was the first time we had been alone together since he'd made my pussy explode with his fingers within minutes.

He handed me a coffee as we began the meeting and he sat down.

"Thank you daddy." I teased looking up through my lashes at him smirking.

"Ha, I was looking back at the dirty photos you sent me last night. You were very good at pleasing daddy." He smiled naughtily. We were straight back into our flirtatious arousal. I thought it was going to be more difficult to get him back as my daddy but he had obviously missed it as much as I had.

"You know I love pleasing daddy and doing exactly what he says." I tempt him back into my sordid role play.

"Will you send me exactly what I want tomorrow? I'm working from home." He eagerly probes.

"Of course daddy, the more slutty I can be for daddy the better." I tempt.

"Good girl. I've unblocked my dirty little slut." He praises with a dirty glint in his eye.

All afternoon I've been doing everything I can to distract myself from the ache in my pussy that's been growing since Pete enticed me with pleasing him tomorrow. As soon as I got home, I get in the shower and start preparing my body. I want a perfectly shaved pussy to tease him with. As I lather the shower gel into my pubic area I can't help but slip my fingers over my clit. Within mere seconds my pussy is pulsing out a long awaited orgasm that I've been running from all day.

Finishing in the shower I start to daydream of what he's going to ask of me. I excitedly open my draw of toys, props, slutty outfits and sexiest lingerie. I pull out a couple of items I want to tease him with. It couldn't hurt to have a few nudes prepared for the next day. I decide that sexy and slutty would please daddy the most. I slip on a lace nightie that just grazes the bottom of my ass cheeks. The bra section has two tiny bows that meet at the apex of the slits cut into the lingerie that perfectly display my hard dark nipples. The rough thicker material of the seams helping heighten my arousal. The peakaboo nipple detailing perfect to entice daddy. I set my timer up on my phone and start posing for my slutty photos. Showing off all the best curves of my body.

Bending over so the lace of the nightie just sits above the opening to my sweet bent over wet pussy on display but covers my tight ass hole with the partly sheer material. I'm getting turned on already. My skin heating under my touch as I stroke my hands around the sensual areas of my frame. I can feel my creamy juices start to weep down my pantie bare thighs. I use my fingers to gather my hot come and start to circle my dark pointed nipples. I want to get them glistening for daddy. When I'm satisfied, I lift my wet fingers to my pink lips. The come stringing from my glistening nipple, fingers and lips and I snap the perfect slut photo for daddy.

I once again can't help but stroke between my legs. My fingers gliding over my slick pussy. It seems too soft, too gentle, I want something more. I hurriedly attach some adjustable nipple clamps. Screwing them to their harshest setting. My pussy pulses under the new painful/erotic sensation in my nipples. I press record on my phone propped against the mirror. I slip my hand down once again to my dripping pussy. Sat on my knees in my wardrobe with my thighs apart. I want to watch myself come in the full length mirror. I lift my lace nightie so I have a full reflection of my ripe wet cunt looking back at me.

I work the material of the lace between my legs and use my fingers through the textured lace to stimulate my clit. It does exactly what I need. The harsher edges of the lace detailing cause the friction on my pussy that I crave. Frantically circling my clit through the material with one hand and tugging on the metal chain that joins the nipple clamps together with the other. The pain and pleasure pushing my building orgasm. I lift my nightie again and start spanking my wet pussy that's on the verge of exploding. Close, hard little smacks on my pulsing clit. I keep slapping my throbbing little bud. Pulling harder on the chain between my nipples to draw the pain out of me. As the orgasm hits I allow my fingers to quickly dive in my tight little hole and spread my pussy juices back over my throbbing clit, now all pleasure circling and drawing out my orgasm for as long as I can bear.

I shower again before bed and crawl naked under the crisp white sheets. I take another flick through the carefully curated photos and videos I'd prepared earlier that evening for daddy. I couldn't help but reach between my legs a final time before contently falling asleep fantasising about what dirty requests daddy will have waiting for me.

I wait until 9am the next morning so I'm certain his girlfriend has left the house and send him the private shoot I performed for him last night.

Direct message to Pete: Sorry daddy, I couldn't wait. I got a little carried away.

Direct message from Pete: Look at my dirty little slut, showing off for daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Your tits look incredible in that.

Direct message to Pete: Thank you daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Did you like dressing up and showing off for Daddy?

Direct message to Pete: Yes daddy, but I can't wait to find out what you want from me today.

Direct message from Pete: Daddy's been thinking about this since you were on your knees sucking my dick. I want to explore your body. I've never seen you fully naked. I want to see it all. I want to see you play with those big juicy tits and then guide me down your body to that thick ass you love to tease me with. I want you to grab it and make it jiggle for daddy like a good little slut.

Direct message to Pete: Mmmmm yes daddy, I can't wait for you to see.

I get straight to work. Positioning my phone camera in front of my mirror so I can watch what is being filmed. Biting my lip and teasing my nipples to bullets, moaning and panting as my hands roam across my body. When I was satisfied I had gotten what he wanted from my delicious breasts I turn around to display my fully formed thick ass. Reaching round and lifting up ass cheeks, squeezing, clawing and working them how I thought he liked. Bent over spreading my ass cheeks apart so he can see everything on display. His favourite vantage point. Leaving hand prints on my ass from my firm touch. I reviewed the video. Pussy wet again from the anticipation.

I sent it off, eagerly waiting for Daddy's feedback.

Direct message from Pete: Dirty little slut. That ass of yours is insane.

Direct message to Pete: Thank you daddy. Can I show you anything else?

Direct message from Pete: Do you want to be a really dirty slut for daddy?

Direct message to Pete: The dirtiest Daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Good girl. Do you have any white cotton panties?

Direct message to Pete: Yes daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Daddy wants to watch his dirty little slut piss herself in her white cotton panties. Once the crotch is nice and wet for daddy, I want you to pull your wet panties to the side so daddy can see the piss pouring out of your dirty little cunt.

I was shocked, Pete had made jokes before about watersports, but I didn't realise it was his kink. My nipples harden knowing that daddy was playing so dirty with me. I couldn't wait to please him with another video.

Direct message to Pete: Mmmmm thank you for being so dirty daddy.

Direct message from Pete: Good girl. Now go and show daddy what a dirty little slut you are.

I quickly find a pair of fresh Cotten panties. A thong with a lace trim around the top. I position myself in the shower with my phone in hand ready to film my dirty little escapade. I open my legs to get a good view of my crotch. I'm not going to lie. It was more difficult than I thought to force out pee, when your whole body is fighting against your natural urge to not piss your pants. I was also super aroused which I always found made it more difficult for me to pee. I finally pushed through my bodies defences as I watched the crotch of my white panties get darker and start to pool, getting more translucent with the heavy liquid. I pulled the material up so it was more taught against my pussy, you could now clearly see the outline of my juicy pussy lips. I then reached between my legs and pulled my dripping wet panties to the side. You could hear a heavy stream of piss splashing against the shower tray and up my legs. "Mmmmmmmmmm." I let out a satisfied sigh. I excitedly sent the video. I couldn't wait to receive praise from daddy. Quickly showered and returned to my phone for daddy's applause.

Direct message from Pete: I can't believe you did that. You really are a dirty little slut that likes to please daddy.

Direct message to Pete: Did you like it daddy?

Pete sends me photo of his rock hard cock. Pre come building at his tip.

Direct message from Pete: Look how hard you made daddy, you dirty little slut.

Direct message to Pete: Daddy?

Direct message from Pete: Yes baby?

Direct message to Pete: Please can your dirty little slut watch you come?

Minutes later I receive a video showing Pete work his cock. Stroking faster and faster until fountains of his delicious seed squirt from his throbbing cock in his hand. Some landing on his stomach, some down his hand and shaft.

Direct message to Pete: Mmmmm daddy, I wish I was there to lick it clean.

Direct message from Pete: Would you swallow it like a good little slut this time? You were a bad whore wasting daddy's seed before.

I knew he had been annoyed when I hadn't swallowed. I smiled knowing that I had got to daddy.

Direct message to Pete: Sorry Daddy. You never said I was allowed to swallow. I only do what daddy tells me to do.

Direct message from Pete: Fuck I told myself I wouldn't do this again. You need to stop teasing me.

The post nut clarity had hit Pete again. I rolled my eyes at his private battle of being good or enjoying the dirty pleasure he was obviously getting. Part of me was frustrated at his moral compass and part of me was enthralled with the chase. Challenges were the most exciting.

Direct message to Pete: Sorry daddy I didn't mean to be a bad girl but daddy makes me feel like such a dirty little slut. You've only got this week left. I think daddy needs to feel my tight wet pussy wrapped around his thick cock and then he can forgot all about his dirty little slut at his new job.

Direct message from Pete: I can't. I'm sorry.

Pete blocks me again. I growl in frustration. Now I have my mind set on Pete's delicious pink cock deep in my pussy, I'm not giving up. If he would have been insistent to fuck me I wouldn't have been that bothered about him. But his denial of me, is driving me crazy. I needed to think of a way to finally seduce him at his leaving drinks on Friday.