Office Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around, looked directly at her, and greeted, all gregarious and friendly, "Hi. I'm Molly."

"Hi," she said, trying to remain cold as ice, but my bright eyes and radiant smile were hard to deflect.

"I'm Randall's better half," I joked, like I always did whenever I introduced myself to people who knew him.

"You're Randall's wife?" she asked, her perplexed face telling me she couldn't believe it. This also happened lots. All his friends said he'd married out of his league. The age difference also factored in. So it wasn't uncommon for me to receive surprised looks when someone learned we were married.

"I'm a very lucky girl," I smiled. Then added, playfully, "if you know what I mean."

Still shocked, "How old are you?"

While I'm twenty-three, I look even younger, almost always getting ID'd at every restaurant when we order a bottle of wine with our dinner. "Twenty-three."

"Oh my," she said.

"I know. I look even younger."

"You look like you could still be in high school," she said, my attire also inferring I could be attending a private secondary school.

"I'm actually studying law in college," I mentioned.

"No way," she said, again a common reaction... that someone who looked like me could be smart.

"Yes, way," I said, mocking her, although I doubted she caught on. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Randall has told me a lot about you."

"I imagine he has."

"It's nice to put a face with the stories," I said, looking at my phone and saying, "I'd love to chat some more, but I need to get to my next class."

"Okay," she said, clearly still distracted by my beauty.

"You'll be coming to the Halloween party tomorrow. Right?" I asked.

"I don't think so," she said.

"But you must come," I insisted enthusiastically. She wouldn't get that I was actually hinting she'd be coming over and over, my wicked plan gaining steam as we spoke. "It's a great way to get to know your staff."

"I don't want to get to know my staff that well," she said bluntly, right in front of one of them.

"Please come. At least for a little while," I said encouragingly. "It'll be a blast!"

"Okay, I'll think about it."

"Please do," I said, going into full charm mode. "I'd love to get to know you better."

I then turned and walked away, giving her a perfect look at my amazing ass, sexily framed in my skirt, with the sexy seam down the backs of my nylon-clad legs.

I'd learned long ago to leave them dazed, confused, and wanting more.

Cassandra texted me a couple minutes later: She stared at you the entire time until you got in the elevator. Then she snapped at me.

I smiled.

She was mine.

That night, Randall stormed in, furious again, "Thanos is laying off half of the staff!"

"Thanos?"

"Yeah. We've all begun calling her that behind her back, because she's destroying everyone's world," he said... having forgotten the other nickname he'd used for her last week. (So had I.)

"Funny," I chuckled.

"Yeah. But laying off half the staff is horrible!"

"Half?" I repeated. The branch only had twelve employees.

"Yeah, which is utter bullshit, since we made a record profit this year," he said, as he poured himself a drink.

"Did you confront her?"

"I did," he said, "that's how I found out how many she's sacking."

"And what did you say to her?" I asked, as I went over to him.

"Nothing," he sighed, which of course didn't surprise me. He just wasn't good at confrontations.

"I specifically invited her to the Halloween party tomorrow night," I said, as I squeezed his dick, which tonight was as flaccid as could be.

"Really?" he asked. "No way she'll come."

"Oh, she'll be there," I assured him, confident in my allure. "And she'll be coming and coming and coming!"

"Oh, Molly! You're so wicked," he groaned, as I dropped to my knees and fished out his cock.

"Mmmmmmm, tomorrow night we'll turn the tables on her," I assured him, as I stroked his cock.

"Will I get to fuck her?" he asked, reading my plan from my tone... he'd already fucked quite a few women in our marriage that I'd seduced for him.

"Everyone will get to fuck her," I promised, as I licked his shaft. "We'll give her a special Orange Blossom passenger train welcome!"

"Choo, choo!" he joked as I took his dick in my mouth... we'd attended a couple of orgies together. I always loved watching him fuck other women, and vise versa.

We had a lengthy fuck session before we ordered some food to be delivered, and then we put our heads together, starting to create a business plan. If the firm wasn't going to give him the promotion and respect he deserved, then starting his own firm was the logical next step. In my opinion, it was the obvious next step, anyway.

.....

The next morning I said, "See if you can find out what she'll be wearing tonight."

"Why?"

"Then I'll try to get the same costume."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Otherwise I'll just go as a sexy, slutty cheerleader."

"Like the outfit you wore for our roleplaying session a couple weeks ago?"

"Yes, but even sluttier," I grinned. We did some roleplaying every couple of weeks, so I had a couple dozen outfits... for almost every imaginable fetish and kink. "And make sure she knows I'll be there."

"Okay. And I'll go as a firefighter... but with no axe."

.....

He couldn't find out about Thandie's costume, since she was hardly in the office at all that day, but he did confirm she'd be coming to the party, and she specifically asked him if I'd be there... which confirmed what I already knew... she wanted me.

So I stuck with a cheerleader outfit... with crotchless pantyhose... and of course no underwear.

At the party, we were a good hour in, all drinking and joking and having fun, but there was no sign of Thandie.

Randall asked me, "Think she's coming?"

"She'll be here," I said, ultra confident she'd arrive... showing up late was a standard power move.

Literally a couple minutes later, Thandie sauntered in, dressed provocatively as Elvira... in all black, including a black fishnet bodice that didn't even attempt to deemphasise her voluptuous breasts.

I had to admit she looked absolutely stunning and sexy.

With everyone watching, since they all knew the plan, I went over to her... sauntered over really... noticing that she was admiring my outfit, just like I was admiring hers. "I'm so happy you could make it," I greeted exuberantly, actually wrapping her in a hug, my face planting into her breasts because of our height difference... enhanced by her platform high heels.

"I figured it was the least I could do," she said.

I blew hot breath between her breasts and felt her tremble. "Well... welcome, welcome," I said, backing away. "We're just about to start bobbing for apples."

"I think I'll just watch," she said.

"Then come and get a drink," I offered.

"Sure," she said.

Half an hour and two drinks later, she headed for the washroom.

I followed her inside.

As soon as we were alone, I said, shifting into my seduction mode, "You've been staring at me ever since you got here."

"I wasn't staring," she lied, as she looked up and down my body.

"No?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips. "You're staring at me right now."

"Okay, you're right. I'm just impressed by how brazen your outfit is," she said. "And I still can't believe you're married to Randall."

"He's sweet and caring, and he has a big dick," I said bluntly.

"He's a pushover," she said.

I walked to her, "Not in the bedroom. He orders me around, and fucks me so good."

"I can't imagine," she said.

"Oh, I bet you can imagine it," I said, "you've been undressing me with your eyes all night."

I then went into a stall to go pee.

She went into the one next to mine.

A couple minutes later, after I heard her flush the toilet, I called out, "Thandie!"

"Yes?" she asked, as she exited her stall.

"Come in here," I ordered, having left my stall door unlatched when I entered it.

"What for?"

"I need your help," I said, keeping it vague.

"What for?" she repeated.

"Just come in here," I ordered, deliberately sounding impatient.

She came in, and saw me standing up with my skirt held high so she could clearly see my sweet, hairless pussy framed by my crotchless pantyhose.

She stopped just inside the stall and stared.

"Would you be a doll and wipe me?" I asked.

"That would be highly inappropriate," she said, although her eyes were locked on my perfect pink pussy... her eyes contradicting her words.

"Oh, stop pretending you don't want to wipe me clean..." I said, then I brought my left hand to my pussy lips and parted them wide, "...with your tongue."

"You're awfully sure of yourself, young lady," she said, breaking her diagonal stare and looking horizontally into my eyes.

I smiled as I said, oozing with my usual confidence, the excitement of getting another pet eager to please me in my sights, "Yes. Yes, I am confident, since I'm sure you're wet, in anticipation of eating my pussy." I then darted my hand under her dress and to her pussy, which was, as I'd expected, sopping wet.

"What are you dooooing?" she gasped and moaned simultaneously, although she didn't even remotely attempt to push my hand away.

"Just as I expected," I smiled sexily, as I rubbed her pussy through the very wet fishnets, "you're fucking dripping wet!"

Trying to recover some shred of her dignity, even as she continued letting me rub her pussy, "I'm only wet because you look so hot in your outfit, not because I want to eat your pussy."

"Riiiiiiight," I drawled, my tone dripping with sarcasm as I smirked at her... my hand still between her legs, rubbing her pussy.

"You're dying to eat my pussy," I said, but then asked, as I redirected my fingers to her clit, "but what makes you think you deserve to eat my perfect peach?"

"T-T-That's not what I meant," she stammered through her moans, as I played with her clit, weakening any resistance she might have had.

"No, that's exactly what you meant," I accused, "it's why you came to the party."

"And just why... exactly... am I here?"

"Because you thought you could seduce me, and thus demonstrate your superiority to my husband."

"You could do way better than him," she said, as I ripped a hole in her fishnets and slid a finger first inside her panties, then easily inside her pussy.

"Ooooooooh," she moaned.

"Actually, the company can do a lot better than you," I retorted, pumping my fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Excuse me?" she moaned.

"You're just another slut trying to use her looks to get what she wants."

"Isn't that exactly what you're doing right now?"

"Perhaps," I admitted, pulling my fingers out, placing both of my hands on her shoulders, and guiding her down to her knees.

There was a brief resistance, perhaps a couple of seconds, before she lowered herself in front of me.

"Now back to square one... clean me up with your tongue," I ordered, as I gently grabbed the back of her head and guided her face to my pussy.

"I shouldn't do this," she protested, but immediately followed those words with licking my pussy.

"Good slut," I moaned, gazing down upon her, as I slyly pulled out my phone and filmed her between my legs, lapping away.

For two or three minutes, I didn't say a word. I just filmed and enjoyed this older woman's tongue becoming more aggressive, and she even started moaning while she hungrily pleasured me.

"How do I taste, slut?" I asked.

"So good," she responded without looking up at me, just continuing her eager lapping.

"Do you like being my slut?"

"Mmhmmmmm," she agreed with a moan.

"Use words, slut," I ordered, placing my hand on her forehead, and pushing her away from my pussy.

She looked up as I took my hand away and began to answer, until she noticed my phone filming her, "Yes, I do like being... what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Filming my slut eating my pussy," I said matter-of-factly.

"Please stop!"

"Fine. You've cleaned my pussy well enough for now," I said, before pushing her against the wall and kissing her hard and possessively, before striding away... knowing the power of leaving her wanting more... and besides, I had enough video evidence for blackmail, in case I needed it.

I returned to the party, where the dancing had started, and the gaiety had risen in intensity.

When Thandie came out a few minutes later, her face was still red, and she was clearly still rattled. She came over to me and said, "We need to talk."

"Okay," I said.

"Alone," she said.

"Sure," I agreed, and she led me to her office. "Do you want to finish what you started?"

"No," she said, stopping just outside her office, but out of earshot of her employees, "I want that video deleted."

"Why would you want that? That video is the real you!"

"No, I make other women do that to me," she corrected.

"Mmmmmmm," I smiled, "so you're not unaccustomed to using your beauty and power to get women to eat your pussy?"

"And to fucking them with my strap-ons," she said, her normal confidence returning.

"Mmmmmmmm," I said. A new idea forming. "Want to get this party ranking as a ten?"

"How?"

"I assume you have a strap-on in your office."

"I do," she admitted. "Actually, I have a few."

"Then I propose a challenge."

"What kind of challenge?" she asked curiously, yet with some trepidation.

"We both put on strap-ons over our clothes before returning to the party, then during the evening, whichever of our dicks enters the other woman's pussy, wins," I explained.

"She wins what?"

"Title of top bitch, for one thing," I said. "But also if you win, I'll delete the video of you being my submissive cunt muncher."

"And if you win?

"You'll obey every order I give you."

"That's not very equitable."

"Okay, good point. Then if you win, I'll be your completely submissive slut for the rest of the night, including allowing you to fuck all my holes in front of everyone, including my husband," I offered generously, knowing that the chance to fuck me trifecta style while everyone watched, was too precious of a prize for her to pass up .

"Fine, you're on," she agreed, opening her office door, but then pausing to say, "You're going down."

"Like you did in the bathroom?" I challenged wickedly, knowing this bitchy woman wasn't accustomed to losing at anything. Hell, almost any guy or gal would do just about anything to fuck someone as beautiful and powerful as she was.

"That will be you very soon," she said, as she led me into her office.

"Sure, sure," I said, "except we both know you were completely at my whim in the bathroom."

"A momentary lack of judgement," she said, going to her desk and opening a drawer. "Pick your poison."

"It's hard to choose. Which one would you prefer in all of your holes?" I asked smugly.

"Oh, that's adorable," she patronised me, likely thinking her height and physical buff-ness advantage would give her an edge.

Except that I was a gymnast, in perfect physical shape, and a hell of a lot stronger than I appeared.

"You'll be adorable with this big dick up your asshole while your employees watch," I said grabbing an eight-inch but thin cock.

"Then I'll take this one," she said, grabbing a ten-inch monster... allowing her pride to supersede her common sense. If this contest ended up in a rolling-around on-the-floor battle, the smaller dick could maneuver itself into a pussy more quickly and easily than a larger one. Just one more advantage for me.

We each strapped the harnesses onto our own bodies, and I taunted, "Or do you just want to bend over right now and accept your destiny?"

"I don't think so," she smiled, as she admired my perfect body.

"So game on," I grinned, striding confidently out of her office.

"What's that for?" Randall asked immediately, although he'd seen me wearing such implements on many occasions... like just a couple weeks ago, when I brought home a hot cheerleader from college for a wild threesome, and we double penetrated her.

"The game is on," I said.

A moment later, Thandie marched out with her massive black dick standing proud, and she grabbed a drink... with her head held high, and confidence only matched by mine.

An hour later, with many drinks downed, especially by Thandie, and only a couple of half-hearted attempts to slide our dicks into each other... although she still had panties on and I didn't, which gave her a slight advantage... Cassandra called out, "It's costume contest time!"

I won't bore you with the next fifteen minutes, but it was eventually narrowed down to a final three... Thandie, Randall, and of course, yours truly.

I critiqued my opponent. "Thandie's outfit is pretty hot, and it showcases her body rather perfectly, although the actual Elvira wore silk black pantyhose, instead of slutty stripper fishnets."

"Says the blonde bimbo who's as predictable as they come, in a stereotypical cheerleader outfit and crotchless pantyhose," she rebutted.

"How could you possibly know she's wearing crotchless pantyhose?" Cassandra asked, since I'd told her what had transpired in the washroom.

"Yes, I freely admit that I'm wearing crotchless pantyhose, but how could you have known that?" I asked, sauntering over to her.

"I-I-I..." she stammered, not having a reasonable explanation for her oops.

"Plus, I should win, because unlike your fake tits, my B cups are all natural," I said, cupping my firm, perfect tits over my costume.

"Mine are completely natural too," she stated.

"Sure, sure," I said, not knowing if they were real or not, but having fun teasing her... since she was already a bit flustered.

"You don't believe me?" she barked.

"Nope, prove it," I challenged.

"You'd like that," she retorted.

Sensing I might lose, and I never lost, I pulled up my top and showed everyone my tits. "You see? Real."

"Holy shit!" Frank gasped, staring at my firm tits and very hard nipples.

"Mine are real too," Thandie said.

I went over to Casandra and asked, "Are mine truly real?"

Casandra cupped my tits and squeezed them every which way for half a minute, and reported, "Yes, they're undeniably real."

"Are they, Frank?" I asked, approaching him.

"Very real," he said, staring at them.

"Sorry, that's not good enough. They need a fondle test from you," I insisted.

"Ummm... Randall?" he dithered.

"No worries, pal. Be my guest," my hubby chuckled.

So Frank squeezed my boobs for a while, and when I invited him to, he even sucked my nipples. Then he said, "They certainly feel natural to me!"

Thandie was clearly proud of her tits, and she wouldn't back down from me, especially when I was calling her a liar in front of her staff. So she pulled down her dress to her waist, to reveal her huge... and indeed, natural tits.

"Holy shit!" Frank repeated.

"Nice," I said pushing her against a desk, bending down, and sucking on a nipple, while everyone watched in awe, and my strap-on just happened to wander between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, even though again she didn't try to stop me at all, and it was obvious what I was doing.

"Making you into my slut," I said, bringing my right hand to the hole I'd torn in her fishnets earlier, and I slid two fingers inside her wet, very wet pussy.

"Oh, Molly," she moaned, as I pumped two fingers inside her while everybody watched, and while she bit her lip and gripped the desk for balance.

Randall came over as I finger-banged his boss, while sucking on her huge, hard nipples. "Sweetie, everyone's watching."

Not even pausing my relentless attack on this hot bitch, and even sliding a third finger into her pussy, I replied, "No worries, honey. I'm trying to get you the promotion you deserve."